The Ceremony Ch. 02

Story Info
Mason takes Jinni as his own.
2.9k words
4.39
35.2k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 11/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marianna2
Marianna2
59 Followers

Richard's home bustled with action. The newly purchased slaves were lined up in a row. Jinni was told to go with the others. Arianna came before her Master's feet and told him something the others could not hear. Richard's face frowned. He grabbed her by the arm and placed her wrists into the handcuffs hanging down from the ceiling.

Jinni knew why she was cuffed in the corner, but Arianna assured her, through the look on her face, that it would be okay. Jinni stood in line with the six other slaves, as the men came into the foyer shaking hands with Richard and greeting him. They exchanged silver, gold and money with Richard and all of the men were smiling. Jinni gasped as Mason finally made his way through the door. She worried that she would go unclaimed.

She knew why she wanted him now. She saw what when on at the festival. The treatment of the unclaimed was not acceptable. She didn't want to be one of them.

He smiled over at her. It sent chills down her spine. She studied his face and she knew he was perfect. His salt and pepper hair and beard were quite appealing to her. She smiled over at him again, but he and Richard were hugging on one another. He was now dressed in full military gear and a sword hung as his sidearm.

The two men, like Arianna said, were good friends and she noticed no money was exchanged. This caused her heart to skip a beat. Maybe he's not going to claim me, she thought. I must look a mess, all dirty and grubby. She found herself inside wishing strongly that he would go into his pockets like the others and pay this man. It never happened.

The men took seats around Richard, as male slaves served beer and wine. One by one, the six, female slaves were stripped, as was Jinni, and told to sit on a long rubber mat and spread their legs. Jinni tried to cover up her grimace, as she sat on her butt. It hurt.

Girls came over and put white cream all over their pussies as the men in the chairs watched. The cream was lathered, thick and covered all of their pubic hair. Then, other girls came out with long blades. Jinni's eyes widened. The blade ran across the cream and her skin and she realized they were removing her hair.

Mason watched, grinning, and with each passing of the knife, there was more and more flesh of a bare pussy exposed. His cock pulsated as the blade ran over the outer edge of her lips, wiping off the lathering cream and exposing her beautiful pussy lips. He looked forward to stuffing that bare hole this evening.

Jinni was unable to breathe until it was done. One by men, then men came over to inspect their slave's lips. Mason winked at her as he ran her hands over her bare pussy lips, and asked, "How are your ass cheeks, girl?"

"They hurt, Sir," she replied. Mason laughed, as Richard chuckled with him.

"I heard you gave her one hell of a spanking," Richard commented, as they walked towards Arianna.

"I'm guilty. She kept sticking it out. She liked it. I couldn't help myself. So, is anything wrong with this one, Richard?"

"Nah, not that I can see, and Arianna loves her. She seems a little on the smart side and sometimes arrogant, but nothing you can't handle. And, her and Arianna became instant friends. And, you know Arianna, she hates women." Richard laughed.

"So, you decided to keep Arianna for your one and only, old buddy?"

"Yes," Richard smiled, 'I made her mine. You were right. I hope this girl helps you get back on track."

"I do, too, buddy. I do, too."

"Well, Arianna," Mason spoke, "I was just trying to explain to your Master that he should go easy on you because I know you were helping out your friend, Jinni and I know this has been a huge help for me."

"Yes, Sir Mason," Arianna replied, "thank you kindly, Sir."

"That is still no excuse to touch another man, Arianna." Richard said sternly.

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry. But, Jinni is not aggressive and never would have gotten it into her mouth alone."

The two men laughed, as Richard removed Arianna's robe. He grabbed his crop and came down on her ass twice. Arianna yelped, "Oh thank you, master. I'm sorry, Master."

Jinni came over and said, 'Please, please. She was only trying to help me." As soon as she saw the look on both men's faces, she wished she could have taken it back. Arianna was shaking her head and signaled for her to go away.

"I am sorry, Sirs," Jinni softly said, and tried to make her way back to the shaving area.

"Not so fast, my pretty, little girl," Mason said calmly, while grabbing her arm, and continued, "A slave never talks out of turn. I can see you need lots of training and we're going to begin now."

Richard shook his head as Mason grabbed on Jinni, and pushed her against Arianna. They were tied to one another by one leg, and then with their hands cuffed, their toes raised slightly off of the floor.

The two men stood behind them. Mason cropped down on Jinni's cheeks. He watched them jiggle, and then Richard came down on Arianna's ass. They took turns spanking on their slaves' asses. With each kissing of the crop, they would yelp and their asses would bounce against the others. The men grinned.

Mason raised his crop and gave one smack to Arianna, then one to Jinni. Richard did the same. The men noticed both of the slaves were leaking juice from their pussies. They laughed.

"Ok," enough," said Mason, "I am afraid I am going to hit her branding spot." The men laughed again, joined the other men, leaving the girls hanging there.

"Just shut up next time, Jinni. Ok?" Arianna whispered.

"I felt bad. You were getting cropped because of me."

"Did it ever occur to you that I like it?"

"What. That is sick!"

"Sick, you say. I saw your ass reaching out to kiss his flogger. Maybe you don't remember, but we all saw. You like it, too."

"Oh," Jinni answered, knowing Arianna was right.

"Now be quiet. We will hang here until they come in to brand you."

"What?"

"Don't worry. It is a very small mark. Like the one I have. It will be fine and I will hold your hand if I'm allowed."

As Jinni stood there quietly and tied to Arianna, she tried to figure out why she liked it when his flogger had come down on her cheeks. Maybe her survival instincts kicked in. She certainly did not want to be thrown into the pit with the others.

Then, again, maybe it was more than that. She felt herself becoming aroused as it kissed on the flesh of her ass. She knew she wanted more. She wanted him to control her, to use his strength to subdue her.

The crowd of men and their slaves began to dissipate, as Richard smiled to Mason. After the girls were released from the cuffs, Jinni was ordered to kneel in the corner of the patio and await Mason's return.

Servants converged onto the patio, where they laid out fresh fruit, wine and lit the small fire pits for the branding of Jinni. In the distance, over the ocean, thunder and lightning played in the sky. The sweet smell of jasmine filled the air, as the servants lit various incense burners. The wine was opened and poured into a decanter.

Arianna smiled pleasingly. The stories of Mason being a noble Master were true. He would care and look after Jinni as his own. He would guard her and protect her as long as she understood to properly serve his needs.

"A bad storm is moving in," Richard mentioned to Mason, as they bid farewell to Richard's guests," Please allow me to make a room for you and your slave for this evening."

"That would be fine, my friend. Thank you."

Richard laughed and said," I have given you the bedroom in the tower. No one can hear anything that goes on up there," Richard laughed again, and continued," This reminds me of the good old days when we both had slaves that we loved at our feet. Maybe it will come to that again, my friend."

"Yes, that would be nice." Mason replied, smiling. Looking over at Jinni, he could not help but smirk over the redness of her ass.

The thought that he may have flogged her too harshly suddenly entered his mind. The branding would sting all on its own. He tried to be careful, avoiding her hip area, where the branding would be placed. He thought back to his first slave, Kayla. He has whipped her too hard on the night he claimed her, due to disobedience, and after her branding, she had run a high fever. He nursed her that evening until her fever broke. He had nursed her again, two years ago when she took with fever and plague, but this time, he couldn't save her. She died in his arms. A lump formed in his throat. He swallowed it. He missed Kayla. He tried to push her from his mind. He wondered if he would ever be able to do so. He looked back at Jinni and smiled.

He wondered if he could experience deep feelings for another again. He sighed as he asked the gods above, for him, to exercise patience with Jinni. Training a new girl was never easy and since losing Kayla, Mason's perception of the world had gotten a bit colder than when she was alive.

Two servants, under Arianna's guidance, approached Jinni. They opened a few small jars of a sweet-smelling ointment. They rubbed it into her hips and buttocks. She dared not look to see what was going on because she was unsure if she was allowed to turn around.

"This will numb your skin, Jinni," Arianna stated, "it will help with the pain of branding. I'll not be able to hold your hand, either. He'll be there with you. He's going to handle you as you are marked as his property. That says your master is special. Richard held me as I was branded as his."

"I'm scared," she whispered.

"Don't be. You saw my mark. It healed in three days and feels fine now. It's alright to cry when it is happening. Your Master will understand."

Mason and Richard approached the girls and sent the servants away.

"Turn on your knees towards me, Jinni," Mason demanded.

Jinni moved until she faced Mason. Looking up at him, she tried to smile. He saw the uncertainty in her face and it humbled him. She was quivering. The smell of the fresh ocean air invigorated his senses. A rumble of thunder played off in the horizon. She's so pretty, he thought. What beautiful creatures woman are. He would treat her well. Her long, dark hair hung past her shoulders. He pushed it away from her face. Her eyes widened, as he smiled down at her. Don't be afraid of me, Jinni, he thought.

Richard took his place in a high-back chair, as Arianna came to his feet to sit for the ceremony. Richard's fingers ran through the long, brown hair of his newly appointed slave. She purred as his fingers caressed her. The only servant remaining now was the man who held the branding poker. He moved it over the flames of the fire pit.

"I expect you to serve me, Jinni, to the best of your ability. I will take my precious time and train you. If I find you unworthy, you will be cast into the dungeon with the others. Am I clear, Jinni?"

"Yes, Sir," she replied.

He reached out his hand to her; she put hers inside of his and came to her feet. He walked her to the end of the patio. Taking her hands, he placed them in cuffs and raised the hoist attachment until her arms were a few inches above her breasts.

Picking up a flogger, he played the leather straps over her tits. Jinni moaned as the heat of the leather encompassed her breasts.

"You are mine and I claim you as mine and will do what I see fit to keep you as mine. Spread your legs," he said.

Jinni spread her legs as the flogger came down onto her pussy. She moaned aloud. Her bare pussy lips reddened as Mason saw them start to moisten. Yes, he thought, this is a slave girl.

"Arianna," Richard whispered, "she reminds me of you. I wish I would have known Mason was going to look for a slave at this ceremony, I would have offered Jinni instead of having you take her to the ceremony. You're my good girl for bringing her to him. It would nice if things could get back to normal around here."

"Yes, Master and thank you, Master," she replied.

Mason stood behind Jinni. She felt his breath on her neck. Goosebumps covered her naked body. "My little slave, Jinni. I'm taking you as mine. You are going to be branded as my property. Do you understand, girl?"

"Yes, Sir," she replied.

"As soon as the brand hits you, you are to call me Master."

"Yes, Sir," she replied, as she moaned under his touch. Jinni was unsure of why his touch excited her. If she thought of being a slave, it sickened her. It sickened her until he put his hands on her body.

Feeling her ass cheeks spread, she felt the head of his cock slide past her cheeks and into her wet pussy. He grunted, watching it disappear inside of her hole, "Oh, you are wet, Jinni. Very wet. So wet and warm. Take my cock, girl. Take your owner," he moaned. Jinni squealed, as he moved inside of her. He ran his fingers ran over her mouth. She sucked on them.

"It's going to be ok, girl. This is going to hurt, but Master is here for you. Bite on my fingers if you must. You are my property and I will care for you," he continued, "Feel me inside you, baby. I'm inside of you, as you are marked as mine," he said softly.

Slowly, in and out of her cunt he moved. Her hole felt so inviting, as her muscles wrapped around his pulsating, pumping hardness. He'd hoped he would not blow his load before she was marked. Although he desired to bang her hard, and give it to her like a slave bitch should get it, he slowed down his rhythm even further. He would save his aggressiveness for her tonight when she would be chained to the bed in the tower.

He held her against his hardness, impaling her pussy onto his fat dick. He knew he was dripping. He held her tightly upon it. She squeaked as his tool moved deep into her. Only one other time in his life had he taken a slave. He hoped he was making the right decision. Her smell intoxicated him. Her soft skin against his body excited him. Her silky hair fluttered on his chest, as it moved with the breeze blowing in from the ocean. Deeper inside of her, he pushed. Moving one hand around her waist, he pulled her closer still. He pushed his fingers deeper into her mouth as the small, hot poker hit her skin. Jinni yelped, but never did bite down on his fingers.

"Shh, my girl," Mason whispered to her, as he nibbled on her ear. She whimpered, as he said, 'I'm here for you. It's over now, girl."

He wiped the tears from her eyes, and he held her tightly, and thrust deeply within her as the poker was removed from her skin. Richard smiled as the new slave was marked and taken by his best friend. His cock grew hard. It was always exciting to see a warrior take a slave for his own.

Mason slid out from Jinni's warm wetness, as the brander applied a gel to her thigh and covered her new mark with a clean bandage. After brushing the remainder of her tears from her face with his fingers, he carefully released her arms from the cuffs and took her hand. Pushing her hair from her shoulders, he locked a decorative silver and gold collar around her neck. He placed a long, blue robe around her and garnished her in his colors. He smiled at his new girl. Through her tears, she smiled back. Mason took her hand and led her toward the seating area. He gave her a drink of water, as he gently ran his fingertips over her shoulders.

Richard reached out his hand and shook on Mason's. It was done. Jinni was now owned. Arianna smiled at her.

Mason took a seat next to Richard, as he guided Jinni in between his legs. "Suck me, slave," he said, looking down at her.

"Yes, Master," Jinni replied. She opened her mouth and licked on her Master's wet cock.

"Good girl," he said, smiling, as he moved his fingers through her hair.

Richard handed Mason a glass of wine, as he opened the buttons to his pants, allowing Arianna to put her mouth on him. The girls sucked their masters, as the men sat back enjoying nature's fireworks as it took over the sky.

Marianna2
Marianna2
59 Followers