The Ceremony Ch. 04

Story Info
Sierra learns of Calina's mission & their god is threatened.
790 words
4.38
26.8k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sierra watched Calina soar to ecstasy, spreading her arms like wings as she slid herself up and down on the glistening stone cock of Priapus. The strength in her young friend's legs was phenomenal to be able to support herself with her legs, and of course her pussy gripping the beautiful cock. Seeing Calina fuck the statue in such complete abandon got her very worked up, so by the time she was ready for her turn, she was shaking uncontrollably.

When her friend whispered to her how fucking the god just kept getting better and better, Sierra wondered if that would ever end, or would her ecstasy simply carry her to oblivion. At this point, she didn't care, all she wanted was to feel that stone cock. Noticing that Calina had cupped her hands together to give her a boost, Sierra stepped up and climbed onto the statue.

She opened her legs and lowered herself onto the granite cock, feeling it ease into her going, deeper and deeper until she could take no more. It was then that the god moved, embracing her as it pulled its cock out and then plunged it back into her. As it continued pumping in and out of her, Sierra noticed something different, something softer, more tender than she had felt before. While it used to be simply the crashing abandonment of two bodies locked in passion, this was strangely more loving.

It was different, but Sierra did enjoy it, feeling Priapus not just fuck her, but make love to her. She closed her eyes and let the changing sensations rolled through her. She was filled deeply and then it slipped away, only to return and fill her again. It was so beautiful that tears ran down her face as she quietly, gently came, her pussy squeezing the cock and then releasing as it continued moving inside her.

Slowly she began to match the loving movement, so together it became a moist ballet as their bodies moved in perfect union. Sierra came again, feeling the pleasure touch every inch of her body and she cried some more. It was only then that Priapus spoke to her, "Sierra, you have always been my favorite."

Not sure whether to answer or not she responded, "I never knew, I mean you always made me feel so good."

"You are my favorite, so I speak to you," the statue said, still slowly moving its cock in and out of her wet pussy. "Your young friend is very strong and passionate. She pleases me too, but you remain my favorite."

Sierra simply nodded, trying to keep focused on his words.

"While you are my favorite, I have chosen your friend for a task. You see Sierra, my time as your god will be ending soon. The priests have learned of our carnal unions and are, as we speak, planning the destruction of my granite body."

"But no..."

"Hush Sierra," it said, slowing its thrusting, but not stopping, "Your friend is the key, she now carries my child."

"But Priapus, she has touched no man, they will call her witch."

"No Sierra, you and the women must leave, taking her with you. She must remain pure so all will know she bears my child. You see, when the child is grown they will build a statue to him. This statue will be like me, his strength will show in the power of his erection. But Sierra, you must take her tonight, along with the women you can trust."

"I will Priapus."

"That is good, now let me enjoy your body just one more time," it said, quickening its thrusts as it held her tight against its chest. Sierra felt the pleasure course through her for a third time just as Priapus squeezed her so tightly she could barely breathe. She then heard the beast moan and felt the flood of his come surge inside her body, again and again. How she wished this cum would impregnate her, but she knew Calina was the perfect woman for the task. She was young, incredibly strong and had never been violated by any man.

Priapus gently lifted Sierra and placed her on the ground. Just before she turned to pull on her robe, the god reached down and ran its hand gently along her face whispering, "How I will miss you Sierra." She then saw what appeared to be a tear run down the statues motionless face. Backing away, she turned, grabbed her robe and called for Calina. The two of them would assemble the women and lead them away. Later, after they were safely away Sierra would tell Calina of her great responsibility. She envied her friend, but feared for her too.