The CFNM Rating Agency Pt. 02

Story Info
Time out for a little hands-on instruction.
2.5k words
4.3
17k
12

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a restful night, I head to the office. CRA occupies its own building in a suburban office park, a short drive from my condo. It's close enough that I can take side streets, staying off the always-clogged Santa Monica Freeway.

In keeping with our corporate mission, and in deference to our clients, CRA is a CFNM office, which mean that the men are nude while in the office. No one under eighteen is allowed inside, and all visitors are informed of the rules and appropriately screened. I'll freely admit that encountering the conservatively-dressed, attractive women who visit on business is one of the thrills of office life for me. Visiting men are less common than women. They're given the option of remaining dressed or being nude. If they choose nudity, they have the further option of wearing a red tag tied to their penis that means "hands off". They rarely want a tag.

I stop at the dressing room just off the lobby, hang my clothes in my locker, and walk to my cubicle. On the way, I stop by Brandy's desk. She's one of the client coordinators. Today she's wearing a very short skirt and a tight-fitting knit top that makes the most of her small, but shapely, breasts.

"Good morning, Brandy," I say.

She places her bare foot on my penis. "Hey, Brandon. How was the trip?" She flicks my member back and forth, and then goes into a little joke she likes to repeat: "You know, we have almost the same name, but you're different from me."

I smile at her joke, as I always do. "Tiring, as usual. The places checked out fine. They're doing good business, too."

"Good to hear." She takes her foot away. "Have a great day. Maybe I'll see you after lunch?"

"Sure thing, Brandy." We both know what she means: Each afternoon when I'm in town, she likes to strip to her bra and panties and masturbate me.

In my cubicle, I put down my laptop and my notes from the trip. I check my email. I notice it's a few minutes before nine, so I head to the conference room for our staff meeting. I take a seat as the room fills with my female co-workers. I'm sitting between Diana and Naomi. Diana places her hand around my shaft, while Naomi starts idly playing with my balls while she reviews the agenda. I get an erection almost immediately. That's not unusual. With so many women around, I'm erect in the office more often than not.

My boss, Orvelia, walks in and the meeting begins.

"Nice to have you join us, Brandon. Want to summarize your trip?"

I briefly review my four inspections. There's nothing special to report, as these are long-time clients, and all four earned the highest rating.

"Good work, Brandon. Where are you off to next week?"

Diana and Naomi have switched. Diana is now pulling my scrotum, while Naomi is scratching the top of my cock with her fingernails.

Ignoring the stimulation, I say, "Off to Miami for our first visit to Red Coral Resort. Brandy tells me they just signed up. From what I know, it's supposed to be a top-end place. We'll see. Then followup visits to Fem City, the Oakdale Women's Club, and the River Glen Club."

Sharon, across the table, asks, "Fem City—that's the downtown club?"

"Right, Sharon. In the heart of Miami. Just a suite of rooms in an office building. Used mostly by women and men during lunchtime, or when they need a break from work. They have evening hours, too."

Orvelia runs down the rest of the agenda, and the meeting adjourns. As we leave the room, she walks over and grabs my penis, still erect from Diana and Naomi's cock play.

"How's this holding up?" she jokes.

"Better than ever, Orvelia," I respond.

"Do you need a tag?" She's offering to let me wear a "hands off" red tag for a few hours. It's not a regular thing for employees, but is sometimes used in the office to give inspectors a few hours of respite when they need to get some work done.

The women in the office are so great looking, I want as much action as I can get, so I decline. I'm even looking forward to seeing Brandy later. I might even drop by Sharon's office for a blow job if she's not with a client.

It turns out that I'm so busy writing my reports I forget all about Sharon. I don't even go over to Brandy's desk until nearly four. As it's so late, she does me right at her desk, not bothering to strip. I come into the towel she's placed on her lap. Then she cleans me off with a damp washcloth. I always appreciate Brandy's careful preparation, not only for handjobs, but for all of her CRA work.

"Thanks, Brandy. You know, you and I ought to go out sometime."

"I'd love that. But what on earth could we possibly do?"

"Well, you could see what I look like with clothes on. And I could see you with clothes off."

She laughed and gave my flaccid member a playful tug. "You just say the word, Brandon."

I head out right after my visit with Brandy. Diana notices my limp organ and smiles. "Brandy get you? Guess I'm shut out again."

"Sorry, Diana," I joke, smiling back. "Maybe next time?"

"Tomorrow, then. When you're least expecting it."

I head home to get some rest and some quiet time.

* * *

I work on my reports for the next two days, and then spend the rest of the week catching up on my reading, mostly write-ups on new or potential clients. I also read the latest issues of Plastics News and Plastics Business Magazine, because my cover story when I'm on an inspection trip is that I'm a plastics salesman. I have to know what I'm talking about in case I get asked any questions. One time last year in New Orleans, a woman wouldn't stop talking about the vacuum molding her company was doing, while she and her friend were giving me a twenty-toe footjob. It was the least sexy footjob I've ever had. Now I mention plastics only if I'm forced to.

On Thursday, Orvelia calls me into her office, where I see she's accompanied by a very young, very pretty woman who looks like a teenager. She's wearing a tight leather skirt, a knit top, an unfastened leather vest that supplies some extra covering for her almost-visible nipples, and knee-length leather boots. She's so striking that my partial erection turns into a full one right away. That I can't help, but I'm worried about her age.

Orvelia see's my look of concern and puts me at ease right away. "Brandon, meet my niece Kristel. She's nineteen and a student at UCLA."

Kristel smiles and looks down at my outstretched cock, pointing straight up. "Hello, Brandon. Pleased to meet you." She extends her hand, and I take it.

"Kristel is just visiting for the day," says Orvelia. "She's hasn't really been with any men, and wants to know more about them. I thought you might spend some time with her, if you're caught up."

"I'm good, Orvelia," I answer. "Reports filed. I have lots of time until I head to Miami on Sunday."

"Good boy, Brandon," she teases, stroking my cock. She hands Kristel a fresh towel. "Why don't you and Kristel use my conference room?"

"Sure, Orvelia." I gently place my hand on Kristel's arm and lead her to the conference room.

She takes a chair and I sit on the table in front of her with my legs spread apart, my hard cock still extended, and my balls hanging over the edge of the table.

Kristel blushes. I try to put her at ease. "Relax, Kristel," I say. "I do this all the time. It's perfectly OK. The important thing is for you to feel absolutely free to do anything you want, and take as much time as you want. Think of this as being for you."

"Is it OK to touch it?" she asks.

"Of course," I say. "Didn't your aunt explain the rules?"

"She did, but now that we're here, I'm a little nervous."

"I understand, Kristel. That's perfectly fine." I take her hand, place it around my cock, and hold it there. After a few seconds I take my hand away. She keeps her hand on me, but it's locked into position.

"Kristel, touching a penis can be a lot of fun, and most women find it very interesting. Do you want me to show you around?"

"If you would."

I take her fingers and slowly place them on the different areas of my organ, explaining which areas are the most sensitive. I let her pull the skin of my shaft. "Oh, I thought it was solid," she says.

"It's hard, but still has its loose parts," I explain.

"Does it bend?" she asks.

"Not if it's hard, but go ahead and try. Nearly all men like some rough treatment—on the penis, that is. When we get to my balls, things are a little different. Stop being so tentative! Go at it like it's your favorite toy. I'll let you know if you're squeezing or bending too much, but I'll bet you can't. Use both hands if you want."

With that she takes my shaft in both hands and gently squeezes.

"More, Kristel. Pretend you're squeezing a lemon to get the juice out, all of it. Or, try to unscrew the head like a jar lid that's too tight. Or, that my penis is a washcloth that you need to twist the water out of. You can't hurt me."

This time she squeezes me so hard I let out a little grunt. She immediately lets go. "Sorry," she says.

"No, Kristel, you misunderstood. That was a grunt of pleasure. Do it again. Even harder if you want."

She puts her hands back and gives me another squeeze. Then, still holding me tight, she starts to pull.

I smile. "Great, Kristel. You're a fast learner. Now, just use your imagination. Do whatever you want. You can't hurt anything. Go ahead and try to bend me."

Kristel has overcome all of her initial hesitation. This young leather-clad kitten starts giving my cock exactly the kind of rough workout I like. It's getting harder and harder to hold back. I don't want to soil her clothes.

"OK, please stop, Kristel."

She removes her hands, and asks. "Did I hurt you?"

"No, just the opposite. You're getting me ready to ejaculate. Which I want to do, but get the towel ready."

She spreads the towel out on her lap.

I say, "Now, when you start up again, pull my cock down so it's aimed at the towel." I lean forward over the table edge to give her a better angle.

She does as she's told. After a few minutes, I explode a huge volume of cum onto the towel. It's such an intense orgasm that my penis is vibrating in her grip.

"Oh," is all she says, as she looks up at me with an expression of amazement. "What happened?"

It's a few seconds before I can speak. "I came is what happened. Now I'm soft."

She starts to play with my limp penis with her fingers. "That's amazing!" she says, with a big smile. "Did it feel good?"

"Indescribably good, Kristel. You did a great job. In all honesty, I get milked a few times a day when I'm working, and I have to say, this was one of the best ever." I'm telling the truth. Kristel's young, inexperienced hands were a sensational turn-on.

"I was pretty rough. Is that what all men want?"

"No, not all. Definitely not at first, so, with a new boyfriend, start with less pressure, although make sure he knows you're there. But I like it rough, and I wanted you to learn about what the limits are."

We then move to my balls, and the lesson continues. I let her squeeze each nut until it hurts. Eventually she learns how much is too much. I show her how to pull my sack.

"Does that hurt, too?" she asks.

"Not like cracking my nuts," I say. "It's just skin. If you pinch, it's like pinching your own skin, say your breast or your ear lobe. So, the trick is to hold and pull, not squeeze so hard as to pinch."

She practices that for another twenty minutes or so. Then I get hard again, so I show Kristel how to make a man come with more gentle handling. Kristel is good at that, too, not least because of her long fingers, trained from years of piano.

After I soil the towel again, Kristel looks at her watch. "Time for me to go, Brendan. I really want to thank you for this very educational experience."

"The pleasure was all mine, Kristel." She laughs at that.

"Will you be here tomorrow?"

I know the rules. "Sure, Kristel, any time. There are towels in the office-supply cabinet."

"It's a date, then. May I bring some accessories?"

"Such as?"

"Maybe some rope, an elastic hair band, and some kitchen tongs?" She's made great progress.

"No problem, as long as you follow the rules: No unwelcome pain and no injuries. You're new, so I'll help you go easy with the tongs."

"See you then, Brendan," she says as she leaves, flashing me a big smile.

I go back to my cubicle to finish the article I was reading in Plastics News.

* * *

On Friday, Kristel and I get started again about ten. She does well with the rope and the elastic band. I show her how to use the tongs to twist my glans, pull my frenulum, and gently tug at my balls.

She gets me off with her hair band wrapped tightly around the base of my shaft. Fortunately, she's wearing a cotton shirt, because she forgets to point my cock at the towel and I come onto her face. She laughs as she licks as much cum as she can reach with her tongue. She's learned a lot in two days.

Kristel and I say goodbye and I head to lunch by myself, as I usually do, to get some alone time. I have a leisurely afternoon. I'm already caught up on everything, even the world of plastics.

Just before I leave, I let some of the women play a game they like to call "kick the cock". I lie on the floor while Diana, Naomi, Brandy, and Sharon sit on chairs arranged around me. They take turns flicking my hard penis with their toes, one quickly following the other, trying to keep it from snapping back against my abdomen. They're pretty good at this, getting all the way to seventeen "kicks" at one point. Finally, Naomi takes me to orgasm with the sole of her foot while the others tickle my balls with their toes.

After a few minutes to recover, I return to my office to get my laptop and the papers I need for my Miami trip. I stop in the dressing room to clean up a bit and change into street clothes, and then my week in the office is over.