The CFNM Time Traveler Enthusiast

Story Info
The first chapter of Jason's CFNM adventures.
2.9k words
3.75
12.7k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter I

There is a movie that captivated Jason's interest since he watched it: "somewhere in time." Christopher Reeve was performing a guy who used self-hypnosis for time traveling. The character went back like 100 years ago or so in a prestigious hotel. There, he meets a gorgeous woman, impersonated by Jayne Seymour, whose portrait was actually in the present like a memoir from that time. All in all, Reeve traveled through time back 100 years, met Jayne Seymour´s character, and fell in love with it. As obviously it could be, he also had an affair with that beauty.

Jason was such a motivated guy, driven by an unusual perspective about life and a more metaphysical approach to life instead of a rational one. He decided to try himself time traveling employing the same methods referred by the movie. But what would be his main goals when going through time? Will he try to meet heroes from the past, a genius like Michelangelo, Alexander the Great, Einstein, and more people like them? Nop. He was familiarized with astral traveling and had the opportunity to talk with some music and sports heroes -living or deads- so that option wasn´t attractive enough anymore. Will he travel to some historical milestone to witnesses history in the making? Nop, because Jason was aware of the critical dangers of going so far in the past and even fucking up history the way we know it now. So it was better to let things the way everybody knows instead of changing it just for historical sightseeing.

The reality was that Jason considered the most personal option: what about fulfilling his most precious fantasies? What about going back to the past to meet all of the girls he failed to have sex again? And, there was something more to add...

There was not only the opportunity to go back in time and have sex with all those girls but even to force some dreamed CFNM scenarios. Yes, CFNM scenarios, because Jason developed trough time a sincere enthusiasm about it. If he were right, he would be able not only to reach the ideal moments to be with the girls but to modify some personal features he always wanted to change. What about to have a 9-inch penis instead of a 6,25 inches member? If he makes it to travel through time or do some astral traveling, why not try to have a more massive organ? And, yeah, why not the same thing for testicles?

Jason was determined to give a shot to this, to go back and create all possible CFNM scenarios. He commenced thinking about the different girls he thought it would be fun to have a shag with, and came at least with four names. He wrote the first name that came to his mind:

-Ava. She was a pretty 21 years old curly-haired brunette, thin with a little pair of firm tits. She was finishing her medical sophomore.

Ava was his first option for starting this time travel. So Jason got the ball rolling; one Saturday evening, with the help of the quietness and tranquillity provided by his house in the countryside, he commenced the experiment. First, Jason lay on his bed as comfortably as possible, then began to focus on the precise moment selected for going back in time. He remembered it clearly: Ava was driving her jeep when dating him for the first time. But before he says anything, he had to check the most important subject of all the experiment: the size of his dick. Jason hurried to check with his hand his new 9-inch organ. He felt it throughout its pocket: a big, cylindrical, 9-inches penis, with a large pair of testicles.

"Oh, shit!! It works!" Jason said in an explosion of joy and amazement.

"What, Jason!! What is working?" Ava asked him, amused by his joyful statement.

"Oh, sorry I was thinking out loud!"

"Wow, you´re so weird, but funnily." Ava giggled.

He was grateful he didn´t screw this new chance provided by time-traveling due to his inability to contain himself.

"Hey, you know. I was wondering about something..."

"Sure, Ava, tell me."

Jason was surprised! That was the exact moment when she expressed her concerns about having small tits and problems women face because of that. This time Jason would make a more intelligent move that would open the door for more desirable scenarios, instead of just being kind and trying to make her feel better,

"Jason, I hope you don´t mind, but as you can see, I have small breasts."

"Ava, you are so beautiful and intelligent. I don´t know what you are trying to say with this."

"Oh, come on! I was dating other guys, and they left me because of my small breasts...I saw them after broken up with me, with a girl with enormous tits!"

"Ava, the fact that those jerks let you doesn´t mean that you have small breasts. For me, they are quite beautiful and firm."

"You don´t have to lie to me, Jason, they are small tits, just that."

That was the moment he was waiting for! That was the moment he dreamed about stepping in and creating the opportunity to a CFNM scenario!! It was his opportunity to create his desired reality. If Jason failed to do so, the girl complex would take hold of the situation like it was in the past. This time he would take control of it.

"Listen, Ava, I like you, and I want to continue dating you. You are not only beautiful but intelligent, and I love spending time with you."

Ava was about to break down and cry, like the first time.

"Ava, please listen!! For us guys, it´s one million times more difficult than for you girls when dating. We are far more insecure about our bodies than you girls!"

"Oh, Yeah!" Ava said in disbelief.

"Hey, I´m serious! Guys deal with the stress of being "enough" man for a girl. Or at least not getting rejected because of being too much of a man."

"Jason, for God´s sake, what are you talking about?"

"Well, I´m trying to say that probably men have more concerns when it comes to sex than women."

"Okay...I think I´m following you...you are talking about a matter or "measures" right...? Yeah, men are obsessed with their penises."

"Like women are obsessed with tits."

"But, it´s not like that...I know a lot of girls who dated and even married guys with smalls willies."

"Yeah, but women do have an advantage point there. It´s more common for girls to have an operation to increase breast sizes."

"Guys can increase penis size too."

"It´s no so common."

"But, Jason...do you have a...?"

That´s the point Jason wanted the conversation reaches.

"Yeah...?"

"I don´t know how we reached this point about penis sizes. But if you have a small penis, don´t worry, I like you, you´re funny, intelligent..."

"Thanks for that, Ava. Fortunately, I´m on the other side of the spectrum."

"The other side of the spectrum?"

"Yeah, I don´t want to be so explicit that you consider me a sexually obsessed guy. But I mean...look at my hands!! They are enormous."

"So....?"

"So isn´t it obvious enough?"

"Do you mean that because you have big hands, you have a big penis?"

"Yeah! I mean, I don´t want to be rude or to push a sexual and too intimate conversation that disturbs you. I´m just sincere as you were a few seconds ago."

"No, don´t you worry. I was sincere. So, logically, you share your honest thoughts about your body."

"And I always suffered bullying because of it."

"Hold it, hold it. I´m not following you. So are you trying to say that you someone bullied you because of your big penis? I mean, how!?"

"I don´t know if it´s precisely bullying, but let´s say that I have friends. Female friends who made me do any silly things with my penis."

Ava´s curiosity was growing exponentially. "What do you mean with silly things?"

"Well, do you know karaoke? One night they made me play the congas with it when one of the girls sang."

Ava couldn´t contain the laughter.

"Oh, I´m sorry, but you have to admit that it´s so fucking funny what you have told. But really? I mean, you were there, with your penis playing the congas?"

"Yeah. That was true."

"Oh God! I have to be careful. I don´t want to piss myself. I just got the visual picture of you, naked with your big thing making music."

"Well, That wasn´t all...I remember that night, and it was quite strange. Strange but funny."

"How´s that, what else you did back then?"

"Oh, no, you wouldn´t want to know..."

"C´mon, Jason!!! You started to talk about this subject, and now you don´t want to finish the story. I´m eager to know what happened before! Please! pretty please!"

"Well, ok. I hope you are open-minded enough. Before making me play the congas with my penis, the girls weight my testicles on a small electronic scale."

This time it was too much for Ava. She burst out laughing, looking into Jason´s eyes while trying to cover her mouth.

"Oh, God, I knew it that I shouldn´t tell you that."

"No, Jason, please. I´m not laughing at you. It´s just the whole scene. You must recognize it was too much fun there!!"

"Yeah, because you weren´t there, naked, playing silly games with your penis."

"Hey, don´t be a cry baby. I think most guys will be delighted to have such a big dick as you have."

"Well, sometimes it has its cons!"

"C´mon, Jason, what kind of cons are you talking about?"

"As you probably could notice, sometimes you attracted all their attention."

"But that isn´t a bad thing. C´mon...all of these pretty girls trying to date you."

"Yeah, the problems come when you are their favorite toy to play with it."

"How could that be a bad thing? Is it no exciting for you guys to have girls interested in your dicks and balls?" Ava asked with a big smile on her face.

Ava stopped the car right in front of Jason´s house. She was visibly excited because of the unexpected conversation with him. On his part, he was excited too but due to other causes. Jason knew that the little chat he just had with Ava sows the seeds for any sort of CFNM scenarios. He would only have to wait until the next date.

"Hey, Jason, just wait for me! I want to give you a hug before you go"

Ava got off the car at the same time Jason did. Then, she gave him a full glance with her sparkling eyes, from head to toe, and, in a split second, she jumped towards him putting her arms around his back. Jason immediately felt her crotch pressing his massive member. He couldn´t believe how lucky he was this time!!

After Jason felt the incredible sensation of Ava's crotch pushing against his member, it was time to take the next step. He had to go forward, plaining the following date, and figure out how to create real CFNM scenarios. Jason was aware of the great danger implied in asking her to come inside his house with him at that specific moment. He thought the best option he had to pursue his goal of dreamed CFNM scenarios was dating her again.

"Ava, you're so special!! I love spending time with you!"

"Yeah, me too. We need to repeat this."

"Yeah, you're right! I'm dying to ask you, can we go out again?"

"Jason, you know, my parents will travel this Saturday night overseas. I will be alone for at least two weeks. I think you can come whenever you want and visit me!"

"Awesome! When can I start visiting you?"

"If you like, this Sunday."

"Could it be like a full day date? I will love to be with you from the morning until the evening!"

"Okay, but do you like jogging and exercising? I will be working out Sunday morning with my best friend, Patricia!"

"Can I join you?"

"Yeah, I think so. Don't you mind to work out with us, right?"

"Right, no problem. Where will we meet?"

"Do you know the park close to my home? Right there. I will wait for you at the entrance. And, well, Patricia will be joining us until 4:00 or 5:00. Then we can watch a movie together at home and know each other better." Ava said, sounding like flirting.

Jason could barely believe what he had just heard. He felt that his dream was closer second by second. A feeling of joy and surprise was lighting his face

"Yes!! Yes!! That would be fantastic. So, what time we meet this Sunday?"

"What about 9:30?"

"Spectacular, I'll be there, Ava."

Jason kissed Ava twice in the cheeks and entered his home after saying goodbye.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Sunday at 9:30 am. Jason was wearing spandex leggings but any underwear at the park. He will give a shot to exhibit his enormous bulge a bit when exercising right in front of Ava and Patricia. Before going with the girls, he took a look at the mirror. His image was outstanding! He felt handsome, and even all mighty carrying his big bulge without any barrier between it and the pants. He felt his penis and testicles hanging freely. The time had come to show himself to the world in all of his glory.

"Hi girls! How is it going!?"

Ava was smiling at the sight of Jason wearing his spandex leggings. She couldn't help to give a look at his crotch and giggle.

"Hey, Jason. It seems like you make it to exercise with us. I'm happy about that. Sports and fitness are vital to me. Ohh, let me introduce Patricia. You know, we are besties."

Patricia was a beautiful chestnut-haired girl with a pretty round derriere. As Ava did moments before couldn't help to notice the enormous bulge in his pants. She even had to force herself to raise her sight to avoid staring for too long at his protuberant crotch.

"Okay, enough talking. Let's get to work. Let's begin jogging a little. Jason, we use to run at least ten laps around the track. Can you make it?"

"I will try it. Don't get worried about me! I will give you my best!"

The girls and Jason began to run. Ava and Patricia were two wonders of nature regarding their physical capacities. They sprinted, elegantly and even fast, finishing in advance the ten laps. In comparison, Jason was giving his 100 percent. Unfortunately, that wasn't enough. He was two laps behind the girls, who sat at a bench waiting for him to finish. Meanwhile, both girls were not only resting but enjoying the show before their eyes.

"Oh, my fucking God, you were right about his dick. It seems it is not a joke. " Patricia giggled.

"Yeah, I know! I don't even know how he makes it to jog with that thing hanging there. I mean, it probably is like having a big pair of tits, but instead of hitting your chest, imagine that schlong hitting your thighs and legs." Ava mimicked with her arm a big floppy dick weaving in all directions, causing Patricia to laugh at loud.

"Girl, you're so graphic! Shut up; he's coming!"

The girls were trying to contain the laughs at the sight of Jason's waving crotch, looking intently at it. The abundant sweating made that the shape of the glans and the testicles were quite visible for Patrica and Ava.

"Holy fucking God, Ava! Look, that is a massive pair of balls and a big cock's head. This guy is hung like a horse!"

Ava couldn't hold it anymore and laughed hysterically.

"Girl, control yourself. It's his last lap. I don't want him to notice we are checking his package."

Meanwhile, Jason was struggling to do his final lap. However, he experienced the pure joy of almost exhibiting his precious goods to that pair of beautiful girls. His mind played song after song according to his mood. First, it was "free as a bird" then, it was the soundtrack of "Chariots of fire". That last lap was quite similar to the famous movie scene where the guys ran across the beach with the sound of that inspirational song. He felt everything in slow motion—his muscles' movement, the bouncing effect on his testicles, and large penis. He was aware of the stares of Ava and Patricia, smiling and giggling at the sight of the show he was performing for them.

Finally, he ended his 10th lap and collapse just in front of the girls.

"Yeah, I made it!"

"Are you okay, Jason?" Ava asked containing the urge to laugh openly.

"Yes, don't worry, I'm fine!"

"Yeah, I can imagine how exhausting could be jogging with such much weight hanging between your legs." Patricia whispered to Ava, while giggling.

Jason was lying in front of the girls exhausted, but happy, with his bulge in plain sight. The girls shared stares among them and smiled.

"Shit is like a little mountain!" Patricia noticed.

"What, girls?"

"Nothing, we were talking that you made a great effort jogging!" Ava responded

"Yes, thanks for the appreciation!"

Meanwhile, it started raining heavily. At first, Jason was cursing his luck until a clear thought enlightened his mind. That rain was a real blessing capable of providing an unexpected opportunity to get undressed in front of the girls!