The Chadron Widget Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,575 Followers

The first two were no problem. I hoped that I could deliver on the third. Gail was so hot, wet, and ready, and squeezed her pc muscles so tightly and groaned so nicely when I stuck two fingers into her puckerhole as I was doing her doggy that it was my best doggy fuck ever.

When I removed my red, overworked, deflating cock from her flooded pussy after depositing the largest load of jism in my life a virtually comatose Gail mumbled. "You did it stud – best doggy fuck ever," then put her head on my shoulder and within two minutes was lightly snoring.

I was emotionally and physically spent, and am sure that I was snoring two minutes after she was.

We did the Wheelbarrow and the Banana Split Thursday night; Gail again left me bowlegged and with blurred eyesight, which fortunately recovered before I had to fly us home.

**************

On my private plane on the way home Gail set up my fuck schedule for the entire next month, put it on a calendar (using code, no names or other information), and stuck it in my pocket. "I'm taking next week off, stud," she snickered. "You fucked me raw, and I need time to recover and make sure that Bill's taken care of."

"You are a goddess, you know, don't you?"

She smiled. "Am I the best fuck of the four of us?"

"Who are you going to tell about my answer to that totally inappropriate question?" I asked.

"No one, ever – scout's honor," she smirked.

"Taking the chance that you won't get a big head and cut me off, you're not just the best of the four – you're my best ever," I seriously replied.

At first she smiled, then frowned, then I could swear that there were tears in her eyes as she turned toward the window and then while looking out the window and not making eye contact changed the subject.

When we arrived back in Chadron about 2 p. m. on Friday, we were treated like conquering heroes. By then the entire town knew. They were amazed that I was willing to put $1,000,000 of my own money into it, and sign a five year contract. But after another round with each of Sue, Jill (twice), and Pixie, before I completed the finishing touches on the sales contract, and before signing my million dollar check and employment contract, I had individual meetings with Bill, Jack, Richmond and Trent. The meeting with Bill was typical.

"Before I complete the purchase and jump into this with all four feet, Bill, I need to be reassured that the sexual situation you've set up can likely continue for the next five years, or until I find a wife of my own."

"All four husbands are completely on board. We're doing our civic duty and besides – maybe I shouldn't tell you this," he laughed, "Gail is the happiest she's been since our first year of marriage. Plus, my sex life is the best since our honeymoon. I find it hard to believe that I'll have a problem in the future."

"What I want you to know, Bill, is that if you ever do have a problem with it, I'll stop with Gail. I promise."

We chatted some more, then shook hands, smiles on both of our faces.

The purchase of Chadron Widget from MegaBucks closed completely within three weeks after my discussions with the four husbands.

****************

While there were certainly challenges when the employees took over Chadron Widget, compared to the problems when I first got there they were miniscule. Within a year Chadron Widget was a smooth operating money making machine. We made an enhanced payment to the banks so as to pay down our debt more quickly and ultimately maximize our profit, and all the employees were making at least 15% more than their salaries (not counting the 7% reduction, which long ago had been reversed) than when I took over three plus years earlier.

As any heterosexual man with a high libido would be, I was one sexually satisfied caballero. I had purchased the nicest house in Chadron on a four acre lot just outside the town, in a secluded wood, and renovated it to suit my lifestyle. It was a five bedroom house. I let each of my four lovers furnish, color, and style one of the bedrooms to suit her individual tastes and desires – thrilling them to no end. I also installed a hot tub and massage table, and put in an in-home movie theater. Life was good – I mean really, really good. I was by far the happiest that I'd ever been.

Each lover had different likes, wants, and proclivities. While Gail was a perfect sexual being just on her own, if you combined the other three you had another perfect woman.

Sue was very well equipped for titty fucking, and loved it; plus her general appearance and mannerisms defined "sultry."

Pixie was simply fun, and her little pussy adapted over time to my oversized cock, even though she was good for only one fuck a session. She also was an extremely skilled cock sucker, and loved devouring my cock and fondling my testicles.

Jill was just like a caring loving wife to me, normally the only one who spent the night. She slept over virtually every time that we were together and was as sweet and tender as a woman could be.

And, again, then there was Gail – best fuck ever!

I made sure to treat each of the women like a queen every session with her. I would give her a glass or two of wine and some hor d'oeuvres, have a light and breezy chat about things she was interested in, compliment her on her appearance and personality, ask her opinion about some issue (whether real or made up) that I was dealing with, lovingly disrobe her, provide her with exactly the sex that she wanted taking extreme care to insure that she orgasmed including as often as possible, and talk with her about any problem that she was having. Approaching love-making this way 99+% of the time my lover left my house over-the-moon happy and highly anticipated our next session the entire next week. This also left my lovers very anxious to please me, so I was getting the best sex any man could ask for.

For example, a Wednesday session with Sue was typical.

She arrived at 6:45, having fed Richmond – who got off work at 4:30 – and her kids a home-cooked dinner, and got the kids started on their homework. I greeted her at the door with a big smile, a passionate kiss, and "I missed you" whispered into her ear.

I poured her a glass of wine and got some cheddar covered olive hor d'oeuvres out of the oven. "I love your hair – I'm not observant enough to know exactly what you did to it, but it sure looks great," I said.

"Thanks," she giggled, "I just put a red streak in it for some color. You like?"

"Makes you look even more sexy and delicious – if possible," I smiled.

"Bullshitter," she laughed, slapping my hand.

"I am a bullshitter about many things," I chuckled, "but I don't need to bullshit to compliment you, that's for sure," getting me a demure smile from her.

After some more light conversation I pulled out a notebook and said "Sue, maybe you could give me some help with a small party that I'm planning for one of the workers who is about to retire. Here's what I have so far...," showing her the guest list and a list of food items most of them ill-suited for a party and a poorly worked up agenda.

Sue enthusiastically gave good advice for the next 15 minutes. I wrote everything she said down. "Thanks, that really helps – you're a fricking genius," I said with a smile as I put the notebook away.

Then as Sue rinsed off the hor d'oeuvres dishes and wine glass at the sink I got behind her and lovingly cupped her DD boobs. "Best feeling in the world," I mumbled as I massaged her mammaries.

"How can I work when you're fondling me, you animal," she giggled.

"Then stop working," I grumbled as I pulled her top over her head and then turned her toward me. After disrobing her completely, as she moaned encouragement, in the kitchen, I lifted her up and carried her into the bedroom that she had designed, placing kisses on her neck and face as we went, and plopped her onto the bed.

She giggled as she removed my clothes – only a T-shirt and sweatpants, nothing else, since I wanted that part of the activity to be as quick and simple as possible.

After I brought her to an oral orgasm and rubbed my hands all over her body I turned her on her hands and knees and buried my cock in her restless pussy in one slow powerful stroke. As I pounded away she chirped and moaned, and her ponderous tits slapped into each other making one of the most erotic sounds in the world. After five minutes of unadulterated joy I grabbed her tits with my hands for pleasure and functionality as I stroked a dozen powerful times until she screamed in orgasm and I grunted while ejaculating a full load of jism into her pulsating cunt.

We lay in post coital bliss, smiling and softly expressing our delight with and pride in our coupling s we lay face-to-face, one of my hands on a prodigious tit, and one of her hands fondling my ball sac.

In a while, after our last post-orgasm aftershock had run its course, I said "You look pensive; tell me what's on your mind."

"Oh, it's nothing," she deferred, deflecting her eyes from mine for a few moments.

"Give it up goddess, or I'll tickle you until you do," I fake snarled, reaching for her rib cage to start tickling.

"OK, OK, you brute," she chuckled. "Well, it's no big deal but Richmond was a little down tonight because he feels that his line isn't pulling its weight at the plant. He says their production isn't up to the standards of the other lines."

As I stroked her beautiful face and turned her head so that she was looking me right in the eye I said "I talked to Mitch and he said that some of the machines on Richmond's team's line need an overhaul, that's why they're underperforming. He has some guys from the manufacturer going in soon – the weekend after this I believe – to take care of the problem. Tell Richmond that you ran into Mitch at the grocery store and that he told you that – and I'll tell Mitch to tell Richmond the same thing if he asks."

Not all of that was true, but I would talk to Mitch and have him check the line that Richmond ran.

Sue's eyes lit up. "Oh thank you so much for telling me that, Rob. Richmond will be so relieved – everyone in the plant wants to meet the goals you set because they know that you'll make us all rich if they do." With that she gave me a light kiss – that a big kiss – then a passionate one.

Soon I had the lube out of the nightstand drawer, lubed up the valley between her bonkers as she sucked me from ¾ hard to full mast, and then I dropped my rock hard dick between her mammaries while straddling her and she pushed her tits together.

Since my cock really, really liked her soft yet firm mammaries, and since she obviously enjoyed titty fucking as much as pussy fucking and emitted distinctive cute little chirping sounds when she did, it wasn't long before I was flooding her chin and chest with man cream as she screamed in orgasm while pinching her own nipples.

When I rolled off Sue she shinnied down and sucked my cock clean. After she lay on top of me while I stroked her boobs and periodically pinched her nipples, we showered together, taking our time to make sure that we completely cleaned off the others' private parts.

We again talked lightly as we dressed. We passionately clutched each other as we tried to bury our tongues in the others' mouth for the longest time. As Sue, with a grin taking up her entire face, walked out the door I said "Thanks – you're beyond awesome and I can't wait for the next time."

"Me either," she replied her smile, if possible, getting even bigger.

**************

Not only did I treat each of my lovers like a queen the one time each week that I was with them, I made sure to interface with them outside the bedroom at least once a week too, although never with any PDA. Usually I worked for two hours Saturday morning with Jill and Gail at the local food bank. I typically went with Sue – either with or without Richmond depending upon his availability – to a musical or dance performance at Chadron State College on a weekend afternoon. With Pixie, again with or without Trent depending upon his availability, I went to some athletic event on a weekend night or afternoon at either the High School or college.

Also, I went over to dinner with their families at one of my lovers' houses about once a week, sometimes another there or even all four families together and sometimes with other residents of Chadron.

I never would have believed that The Plan could work so well – but Chadron became almost like Mayberry; an idyllic place.

*************

After two plus years of this bliss, which included at least one overnight trip out of town with each of Jill, Sue and Pixie, and three with Gail (one a vacation to Florida), two problems arose.

The first problem was that my biological clock was ticking. I was now 34 and especially after regularly interacting with the children of my four lovers I really wanted two kids of my own. That wasn't going to happen with the status quo, as heavenly as it was.

The second problem was my feelings for Gail. How could I not have feelings for her? While the other three were fun – REALLY fun – and I had feelings of deep appreciation for their sexual gifts, Gail was different and special. If I was honest with myself I was hopelessly and madly in love with her.

The third problem was that Gail seemed to be struggling with her feelings for me, which I perceived to be the same as mine for her. In fact during the throes of passion, after an exceptionally rewarding mating (as if they weren't all exceptionally rewarding) we would mumble out loud our love for each other.

The three problems were starting to bother me more and more when I had time to think about them, usually on Saturday or Sunday nights when I didn't have a lover. Then another event happened that promised a resolution (or at least a partial one since I could not see ever not loving Gail, or breaking up her family).

Jen got divorced.

You probably forgot about Jen; I didn't. While I didn't encourage her at work I was always friendly with her, and interacted with her outside of work as much as with any other employee. I also found out a lot about her.

Even though Jen looked older (and I don't mean that in a bad way, because she was a remarkable physical specimen; it's just that she didn't have naturally "young" looks) she was the youngest of the five hot women in Chadron. When I was thirty four she was just twenty seven, prime child bearing age.

Jen is as straight forward a person as I am. She came into my office one Friday afternoon – I had an open door policy so I wasn't surprised that she entered and closed the door – and gobsmacked me.

"Rob, I'd love it for you to take me to dinner and drinks tonight."

"But...you're a married woman, Jen," I softly replied.

"Not anymore. I've been separated from Harry for two months, the divorce papers have already been filed, and I'm living in an apartment in the building that you used to live in. I'm a hot, fertile woman who has feelings for you. Unless you have someone else, why not give me a try?"

As I previously indicated, Jen looks like Ashley Graham. Her face is as beautiful, her top as buxom, but her thighs are a little smaller than Ashley's, making her even more desirable than Ashley in my mind.

"I can't tonight," I replied, since Jill was spending the night. "But let's go to dinner and have a talk in Pine Ridge," a town 26 miles from Chadron, "on Saturday. I'll pick you up at 7 p. m. – how's that?" I continued.

"I'll be ready, apartment B," she replied with a big smile and a wiggle of her big round beautiful ass as she left my office.

While I really wondered what it would be like to fuck Jen, I concentrated only on Jill on my overnight that Friday night. I did fuck Jill a record three times, however, maybe subconsciously wondering about fucking Jen during the third fuck which was not my typical loving intercourse with Jill but a really intense fuck. She didn't complain.

I had a very nice dinner with Jen on Saturday night – and even did a little Country Western dancing with her at the restaurant when a band started playing about 9:30. Jen had a great sense of humor, was intelligent even if not highly educated, and had many attractive mannerisms. She seemed to be a natural vamp, the way that she moved her muscular (but not so muscular as to be unattractive) arms, flipped her hair, pursed her lips, and sultry glances.

When I drove Jen home I got to the sticky point. "Jen, I like you; and you're a very attractive woman. However, there's a real problem with dating you. You're an employee."

"I can quit," she immediately responded.

"I can't let you do that without another job prospect. Let me work on something Monday – see what I can do."

I got a smile and even though it was probably itself inappropriate a sizzling hot kiss with some tongue and a tit feel.

Monday I met with the owner of one of the two small businesses that had started in Chadron that primarily supplied our plant. I had been reluctant to sign a contract with Mims' Fasteners for a new product of theirs because I wasn't sure of their quality control. Even though I wanted to buy local, I couldn't accept anything less than first class products.

Jen was as quality conscious as any employee at Chadron Widget. Mims had a female employee, Lucy, who had become a single mother when her husband was killed serving in the armed forces overseas about a year ago, who needed more money. We did an employee swap, and I signed a contract for the new fasteners. Lucy had her pay instantly increased 20% since we paid more than Mims did, and although Jen had to take a 30% pay cut she still had her profit sharing as an owner of Chadron Widget and I promised to make sure that she didn't go without.

Jen stayed on one week to get Lucy up to speed, and I backdated her resignation one week so that she gave her proper two weeks' notice and thereby got severance and all of her leave paid up. Also, since our health plan was better than Mims' I kept Jen on that – for at least the next three years.

I rearranged my schedule with my lovers so that I had Friday night free to "save up" for Jen. Since she was no longer officially an employee starting Saturday morning, we spent all day and night Saturday and Sunday at my house – except when we went out to eat, and work out at the health club that had recently opened up in Chadron. I was a charter member of the health club and I bought Jen a membership Saturday afternoon.

I was a little surprised at Jen's relative sexual naivety. Apparently her ex-husband Harry was a slam. bam, thank you ma'am type of guy, so Jen didn't really have lots of different sexual experiences. She was a fast learner, however.

For whatever reason (probably because there were few beautiful women her size) I had never had a big muscular sexual partner before. I found out that I really, really liked her heavy duty suspension. While I couldn't do some of the things with her that I did with Gail, Sue and Pixie – such as lifting her up and slamming her against a wall while I fucked her – there were other things that we could do that the others couldn't that made up for it.

I was highly satisfied – and viewed the future as even more satisfying – come Monday morning.

To Jen's distress I told her that I couldn't see her during the week – I had to break it off with my four married lovers (I didn't tell her about them), and I really needed to do that in person.

I wasn't quite ready for their reactions when on Monday with Sue, Tuesday with Pixie, Wednesday with Jill, and Thursday with Gail, I told them that we needed to "suspend" our relationships until I could determine whether or not Jen was marriage material.

Sue started crying when I told her and then started fucking her tits. I had to interrupt until she calmed down. Then she attacked me like a crazed wolverine and just about ripped my dick off as she rode me reverse cowgirl for the first time in our relationship.

imhapless
imhapless
3,575 Followers