The Chadron Widget Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,646 Followers

Pixie was pensive; then got angry and started bad mouthing Jen, calling her a "fat cow." Of course Jen wasn't fat – just big and muscular – and everyone was fat compared to Pixie. However after I fucked her hard against a wall, by the time that she left she was sanguine.

Jill was disappointed and teary – her body stayed in contact with mine the entire night – but was accepting.

I thought that Gail would have a nervous breakdown. The only thing that calmed her down was me telling her "I love you; I truly do; more than anyone else I have ever loved in my life. However, our love could end up destroying both of us, your family, and what we've done for Chadron, so maybe this is for the best."

She expressed her love for me too; for the first time in our relationship that we were together in private we didn't have sex. We simply hugged, sometimes crying, sometimes trying to laugh, sometimes reminiscing, until it was time for her to leave.

After some more heartbreak on my part, and after I told all four husbands individually that I was suspending sessions with their wives in favor of Jen, I really started to get to know Jen intimately. She had a wonderful personality, although she was a little insecure since as a "big girl" growing up in Lincoln, Nebraska things had not been easy for her. However, she was the perfect blend of tough, kind, and caring. Also, in a six week period the sex with her went from very good, to great, to fantabulous, to second only to Gail in my life's experience.

After two weeks Jen gave up her apartment and moved in with me. I really enjoyed being able to knock off a piece of ass in the middle of the night whenever I wanted to – rather than normally just one night a week when Jill was over. When I fucked Jen in the middle of the night she was completely compliant, far different than her passion and aggressiveness at other times, which suited me very well since it was like I had two different lovers in the same buxom body.

Jen and I had lots in common outside the bedroom. She loved to work out with me at the health club, ride horses, archery, volleyball, dancing, and attending sporting events. We became members of the booster clubs of all of the sports at the high school and college.

Two months after Jen moved in, there was only one fly in the ointment – I still loved Gail. The only real regular contact that I had with her was when I worked at the food bank with her and Jill usually three out of every four weeks. She had a fake smile on her face during those times and was obviously nervous, which broke my heart.

I also did notice that Bill was not as happy-go-lucky around the plant since my breakups with my lovers, although his work did not suffer. Things got mega-strange when Bill came into my office at the end of the work day on a Friday nine weeks after Jen had moved in with me.

"Rob – I have something really weird – and personal – to talk to you about," he mumbled. Bill is normally a self-confident guy, but he was clearly nervous and anything but self-confident.

"Sure – sit down. I can talk with you about anything," I earnestly replied.

"Would you consider...I know that this is strange...but...would you consider re-establishing a relationship with Gail?"

I almost fell out of my chair. I know that I got wide-eyed, but I didn't seem able to verbally respond, so he continued.

"Since you suspended your relationship with her she's been depressed. She's just as loving to me and the kids but it's clear that she's not happy; and her passion seems to be diminishing more every day. I really, really want her to be happy, and I know that the source of her unhappiness is not having a relationship with you."

I could finally speak. "I'll seriously think about it – and probably will have to talk to Jen about it," I mused, although I winced at that thought.

"If you change your mind, could you give her a call?" Bill asked.

"Sure...I can," I solemnly replied. Then he was gone without another word.

Serendipitously, that Saturday morning Jen left to visit her parents for a few days, to return Tuesday morning. After a phone call with Jen, as I was sitting at home Saturday night contemplating my complex personal life, with every emotion possible running through my body and mind, the doorbell rang. When I opened it there stood Gail. She looked stressed – although as beautiful and sexy as ever.

"Can I come in Rob? I know that you had a conversation with Bill," she asked with a wan smile.

"Uh...sure," I hesitantly replied because I didn't know if I could resist her.

When she sat down she shed some tears although she wasn't sobbing. "I always felt something missing even though I was happy with my life with Bill and two kids, before I met you. When we were having a sexual relationship I never felt that way – I felt complete. I need you, Rob – I feel lost without you. I don't need you all the time – I couldn't divorce Bill and I know that you wouldn't let me. I can get by with being intimate just once a week – but I need that!"

Then Gail crawled over to me and started planting kisses on my face and neck. I tried to resist – I failed miserably.

By breakfast Sunday morning I had had a sexual experience that even topped my first one with Gail, since we now knew each other's bodies perfectly. Once again it was the best of my life. Just like our first time together we drove to a diner out of town and as we ate, between mouths of pancake, she asked "Can I have one session a week – and non-sexual contact at other times, with our families if desirable?"

"It all depends on Jen," I replied, "since it's not in me to cheat, even though last night – and this morning," the last phrase delivered with a resigned chuckle, "could technically be considered cheating since although Jen and I haven't specifically agreed to be exclusive she had the reasonable expectation that we would be."

With a steely stare of dancing blue eyes Gail chuckled "Do your best sales job."

Except when working over the next few days I thought of nothing but Jen, Gail, and my complex relationships with them; Bill, and Gail's kids, also popped into my head every once in a while. I greeted Jen with a big kiss when I saw her Tuesday after work. We went and worked out together – I again marveled that she wasn't just the strongest hot woman that I had ever seen, but the strongest woman period – then got a quick meal. We snuggled as we watched a movie in our in-home theater, and then had exceedingly pleasurable sex at bedtime, and in the middle of the night.

Believing that striking while the iron is hot is the best course of action, Wednesday after dinner I gave Jen the classic "We need to talk" line. She didn't flinch.

"Let me say Jen that I would like to formally ask you to marry me, but I have an issue that needs to be resolved first," I smiled.

"My divorce is final in one week, dude," she snickered.

"That's not it. I love you; there is no doubt in my mind about that; and I do want to marry you, but I have something that I can't purge from my mind no matter how hard I try that may make you say 'No' if I ask," I replied, as I started to sweat and rub my hands together.

Without showing any emotion whatsoever, with just the smallest germ of a smile forming on the left side of her mouth, she blurted out "You want to continue a sexual relationship with Gail Preston."

I leaned back on the couch and my mind started swirling. Jen said nothing. I sat there with my mouth open and eyes wide for what seemed like forever before I squeaked "How do you know?"

"I had a long talk with Bill three weeks ago when he seemed down in the mouth. He told me the previous situation you had and that it was now suspended. I wasn't surprised. Bill and Gail are very civic minded, and I know that Gail has had the hots for you ever since you moved here. Plus she's a total fox," she responded.

After another long pause I asked "How do you feel about that?"

"I have questions," she quickly replied.

"Go ahead," I apprehensively nodded.

"Do you love her?"

"Yes."

"More than me?"

"I've thought about that almost every non-working hour over the last five days. No I don't lover her more than you, but differently than I love you. I have a life mate, and mother of my children love for you; I have an enhanced quality of life love for Gail. You're an ice cream sundae, and she's the cherry on top. I honestly and truly cannot say that I love one of you 'more' than the other, but I expect to love you more over the course of our life. I have every intention of you being my second and last wife," I honestly replied, "and the only person I am intimate with besides Gail for the rest of my life."

"How often would you have liaisons with Gail?"

"With rare exception – maybe one exception a year or 18 months – once a week, and in a manner that no one else would ever find out about, and without exposing you to it in any way," I said as I crawled over to her and put my head in her lap.

Jen stroked my head for a few minutes, and then I raised it with an expectant look on my face.

"I want to talk to Gail face-to-face, and then need some time to think," Jen said with a half-smile.

"That's fair," I responded. Then I lifted her up, carried her to bed, and did my best to pleasure her in the ways that she liked most.

*************

Of course I don't know the details of what Gail and Jen talked about. I do know that on Saturday night Jen asked "If you were to get married again, Rob; where would you look for an engagement ring?"

I got an enormous smile on my face, immediately responded "Denver," and then gave her a blistering hot kiss. "Take the day off tomorrow and fly with me there to pick it out" I excitedly continued.

"I don't know if I can get the day off?" she giggled.

I called Mims – she got the day off.

Monday I flew us to Denver, I bought her exactly the engagement ring that she wanted – and bought my and her wedding rings at the same time. We had dinner at the best restaurant there, and were back home by midnight and trying to fuck each other's brains out by 1 a. m. – god I loved her heavy duty suspension!

**************

The employees and spouses of Chadron Widget gave Jen and me an engagement party for the ages. Whenever I observed Bill or Gail they seemed to be genuinely happy; I know that Jen and I sure were.

We got married in a hastily arranged simple ceremony in Jen's home town of Lincoln. Stanger than fiction Bill was my best man and Gail was the matron of honor. Jen and I flew straight from Lincoln (with connections) to Aruba for our honeymoon. It was everything that we both could hope that it could be. In addition to fabulous sex it completely assured me that I would love Jen the rest of our lives; we simply enjoyed each other's company, and had a ball learning together to surf and paddleboard.

**************

Regardless of what Bill, Gail, and Jen said before Jen and I got married, I expected problems to arise because I had never heard of an arrangement like we had ever before – let alone one that worked. However, it's now six years later and there has been only one issue. Gail had another baby, her first girl, who she named Chelsey. Jen thought that Chelsey was mine, although Bill and Gail denied it. I lied to Jen for the first and only time in my life when I manipulated and falsified a DNA test to prove that Bill was the father when I really was. Since Chelsey looks exactly like Gail, Jen never questioned it again. I feel bad about lying, but the truth could have ruined my marriage and I really do want to stay with Jen the rest of my life.

Even though I was not happy with the subterfuge that Gail practiced to have a baby with me, I can't stop loving her, and my magnificent once-a-week relationship with Gail continues, having taken only a four month break shortly before and after she delivered Chelsey.

Jen quit work when she was six months pregnant with our first, and now that we have a four year old boy (Will) and a two year old girl (Jessica), Jen is the consummate mother. She lost the weight that she gained during each pregnancy within three months each time, and despite the fact that she weighs 165 pounds (she is six feet one inch tall), in large part due to the fact that she and I work out together three times a week she has a professional athlete's level of body fat. She volunteers at several charities and is the assistant volleyball coach for both the men's and women's teams at the college.

I am the happiest that I have ever been.

This summer as Jen and I were walking in shorts and T-shirts with Will holding her hand and me carrying Jessica, a big guy with a "Cornhuskers" shirt on came up to us with a flashy smile and introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm Jerry Orbach, head coach of the University of Nebraska football team."

Jen and I shook his hand and introduced ourselves. "Who's this cute little girl?" he asked shaking Jessica's hand. Since Jessica's personality defines the word "precocious" she answered herself and then asked a number of questions of her own, which Jerry humorously answered with an even bigger smile.

Then Jerry shook Will's hand and said "What's your name, and how old are you?"

"I'm Will and I turned four last week," he proudly proclaimed.

Not surprising considering the size of his parents, Will is as big as most seven year olds, and already has muscle definition in his arms and enough coordination to hit a whiffle ball.

Jerry was wide-eyed. "And you're his parents?" he asked Jen and me, noting the muscles popping out from our clothes and our large frames.

When we assured him that we were he replied "Can I offer Will a full football scholarship, right now, to the University of Nebraska?"

imhapless
imhapless
3,646 Followers