The Chair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thrusts back hard and grinds my ass against him as he increase his pace.

The sensation of having both of my holes completely filled, of being fucked like this, just shoots me straight over the edge.

I quivers and shakes viciously as the orgasm builds. I open my lips to ask for permission to cum, but an utterance of "Oh godddddddddddd fuckkkkkkkkkkk" emits from my mouth as the intense orgasm hits. My pussy and my ass clamp down tightly on his fingers and his cock at the very same time. I cum hard and violently,

My entire body continues to shake and quiver. My cunt explodes over and over again. I am just lost in the moment. A constant river of cum floods and gushes from my quivering spastic cunt. It runs down my legs. Pooling onto the floor. Forming a puddle. I whimper and slump over the chair as he pulls his cock and fingers out of my ass and pussy.

I go to protest and then gasps as he positions his wet coated slick cock at my ass. I pull in a breath. I expel it slowly as he slides it in my tight hole.

It hits that first ring of resistance. He waits as I take another breath and relax my muscles.

He pushes his thick hard cock past the tight ring. He moans as his cock sinks into my tight ass.

I sigh as the entire length of his cock slides all the way into my ass. I can feel it swell, throb and twitch. The girth stretching my ass more than his fingers had previously.

"You've cum enough today. Now it's my turn."

Another wave builds within my gut. I hiss between clenched teeth, "Fuck me....God yes, fuck my ass with that cock of yours...I want to feel it swell and spurt it's cum deep in my ass."

He softly grunts. Pushing his hips forward. Making sure he sinks the entire length of his hard shaft deep into my ass. He places his hands back upon my hips. He grips them tightly. His fingers dig into my skin. He pulls me to him as he starts to fuck my ass. The entire length of his hard cock slides in and out of my tight entrance.

I beg and plead for him to go faster. To fuck me harder. I so wanting for him to cum. Feel his hot sperm jet deep in my ass.

"You like my cock in your ass, don't you? Fuck it's so dam tight, just like your hot cunt."

I nod my head yes at his question. I pushes my ass back and up each time he thrusts in. I wiggle it as he pulls out.

"Ohhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk" I hear him moan. "I'm going to cum.......FUCK I'm going to cummmmmmm."

The chair starts to rock back and forth as he fucks me.

I absolutely love the animal wild way he is now fucking me. Taking what is his. Doing what he wants. Knowing he knows this is exactly what I love and want, even need so badly from him.

I urge him on through pants of breath. "Yessss ..Fuck me...just like that...I love feeling your cock pummel my tight ass...I love your cock fucking me period." I whimper and cry out as he grabs a fistful of my hair again.

He tugs me up by it.

The small of my back arches.

His rock hard thick cock drives deeper into my ass. His cock thickens, swells and throbs in my tight passage.

I keeps urging him to cum. I whisper through pants of breath, "You could always pull out and come all over me too."

"I might just do that," he growls out.

I grunt, moan, and groan continuously as he fucks me harder and faster.

His cock slams in deeper and harder. Each thrust sinking his entire length into my tight ass.

My muscles clench around it.

His balls slap against my cunt with each thrust

My cunt is still dripping. My body quakes and quivers. Sweat is running down my body. I lift my head and screams out his name as I feel his cock erupt deep in my ass. I whimper and slump over the chair as he pulls out. The warm thick sticky liquid dribbles out of my ass.

The rest of his cum splatters across my ass as his cock empties. "I haven't cum this much in a long time," he chuckles.

I yelp as he smacks each of my ass cheeks. I close my eyes. My body swoons as it gives out.

He moves to the front of my body and loosens the blindfold.

I blink as he removes it. My eyes adjust to the light of the room. I open them fully and softly groan as I see him standing in front of me.

His cock is still dripping with his cum. the shaft is shiny and covered in mine. I glance up at he as he lifts my chin. I closing my eyes as he leans down to place a kiss upon my lips. I softly kiss him back. I rim my lips. I am still out of breath. I smiles as I watches him start to untie the scarves one by one.

He moves behind me. Places his hands upon my waist. Pulling on me.

I stand up and stretch. I lose my balance and falls against him.

He turns me in his arms.

I grin up at him all sheepishly. "I'm all worn out."

He laughs out loud. "I wonder why?" he smirks.

He then lays a kiss upon my nose.

I scrunch it up. I snuggle up against he as he scoops me up.

He settles me onto the bed. Hugging me to him before he tucks me in. placing a kiss upon my forehead. He softly whispers "Mine." He kisses me again on the lips. "Now go to sleep. You are going to need your rest." He winks as I drift off to sleep. A huge smile upon my face

12