The Chair

Story Info
His wife surprises him with and unexpected night.
2.4k words
4.14
85k
39

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know what you want," she whispered in my left ear, her warm moist breath tickling my earlobe. Grabbing my left arm, she secured it to the arm of the wooden chair in which I was seated, naked and blindfolded. "And you're going to get it," her sultry whisper had moved over to my right ear now. I felt her lips gently kissing the back of my neck as she secured my right arm to the chair, just as she had with the left. "The only question is," she continued, "do you know what it is?"

I certainly did not. The night had not started with anything so unusual. Oh, I knew that she was in the mood. My wife had given me that undeniable look even before we were done eating dinner. My suspicions were only confirmed when she told me to put the plates away and then come upstairs, but never before had she put together anything like this. As I eagerly climbed the stairs, I was ready for our typical lovemaking, which was satisfying, if a little on the dull side.

As I opened the door, my eyes immediately went to my wife's gorgeous body, sprawling on the bed in her finest bright-red lingerie. Her large, firm breasts ached to break free from the lacy undergarment, hard, pink nipples poking out beneath the skimpy fabric. She pulled me down onto the bed on top of her, our lips locking in a passionate kiss that so often started our amorous activities. Her hands moved slowly down my back, pulling my shirt up and over my head before slowly, tracing down my bare chest with a delicate touch I had come to appreciate. It wasn't until then that I noticed something new in the bedroom, a sturdy wooden armchair.

"Where did that come from?" I asked with a smile. I just assumed she had been shopping and found another deal she couldn't pass up.

"No questions," she replied, sitting up and flipping her silky red hair over her shoulder. She reached down for my pants, unbuckling the belt and shoving my trousers down in one quick motion. My cock was already at full attention just seeing her dressed as she was and acting so obviously horny. With it peeking out through the front slit in my boxers, she gently caressed it before tucking it back into my shorts, despite my moans of pleasure at her touch. Standing up, my wife moved around behind me, again running her hands down my chest while pressing her bosom to my back. This time, upon reaching my shorts, she reached a hand inside, grasping my cock and gently stroking it as the other hand pulled downward on the waistband.

I stepped out of the puddle of clothing now on the floor at my feet and turned to face my wife. Pulling her close again, our lips locked and then parted slightly, probing each other's mouths with our tongues. My hands expertly moved to her bra clasp, aching to get my hands on those glorious mounds.

"Not so fast," she quipped, just as I was about to unhook it. "I have something special in mind tonight."

"Oh really? What's that?" I asked playfully.

My wife went over to the nightstand and pulled out a blindfold. "Here, put this on." She handed it to me with a mischievous grin. What in the world was she up to? With a moment's hesitation, I covered my eyes and stood there, naked as the day I was born with an erection that could drill through granite. My wife guided me to the wooden chair and sat me down, my rock-hard cock pointing straight up in the air. I could feel the cold wood grain against my bare skin, both unnerving and arousing at the same time.

"I know what you want," she whispered in my left ear, her warm moist breath tickling my earlobe. Grabbing my left arm, she secured it to the arm of the wooden chair in which I was seated, naked and blindfolded. "And you're going to get it," her sultry whisper had moved over to my right ear now. I felt her lips gently kissing the back of my neck as she secured my right arm to the chair, just as she had with the left. "The only question is," she continued, "do you know what it is?"

Now helpless to remove the blindfold, I was strangely turned on by all this. I had never really shared any of my fantasies with my wife, afraid they might upset her or that she might find them too kinky, but now I was strapped to a chair, naked and blindfolded as my wife strutted around the room in her sexiest lingerie. "I have no idea," I answered her finally, "but I think I'm about to find out."

My wife could only giggle. I could hear her moving around to the front of the chair and felt her kneeling down in front of me. Her fingers delicately grazed my cock before sliding down my left leg. In one smooth motion, she secured that leg to the chair also before doing the same to my right. I was now completely secured to that chair, the only movement I could manage was a slight lifting of my hips.

I felt my wife drawing close only an instant before her lips hungrily locked onto mine, passionately kissing me deeply. I ached to caress her magnificent breasts, but my restraints held firm. I was completely at her mercy. She broke the kiss, trailing more down my neck and chest, leaving a sloppy, wet trail down to my dick which was now aching for attention. I almost came immediately when I felt her warm, wet mouth embrace my cock, spasms of pleasure going through my body, which only seemed to be enhanced by my struggle against the bonds.

Her head bobbed slowly up and down my shaft, her hands tickling my balls as her tongue worked magic around the head of my engorged member. Pulling the full length of it back into her mouth and out again, my wife sucked my cock with more enthusiasm and voracity than I could ever remember. Releasing it from her mouth, she gently started stroking my cock with one hand before her tongue teased gently at my balls, flicking across the sensitive surface in time with her strokes. She placed her tongue flat up against the base of my cock, and in one motion licked up the entire length and back down as she engulfed my shaft once again.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna come," I moaned as she slurped away hungrily at my rock hard member.

"Not just yet," she replied, pulling my cock out of her mouth.

I could hear her standing up and walking away from the chair, wondering what else she had in mind. "Mmmm, so what else do I have to look forward to?" I asked. I was answered only by silence. "Honey? Hon? Where'd you go?" Again there was no answer. Suddenly, I became nervous. I was tied up, helpless and naked, sporting the biggest erection of my life and my wife had inexplicably disappeared. What if something had happened to her? Was she alright? I didn't remember hearing anything out of the ordinary, but was I just oblivious? I sat there blindfolded for what felt like an eternity, struggling against the straps that just would not budge. Several minutes must have passed before I heard the door open and close again.

"Are you ready for more?" my wife asked.

"Oh God, yes!" I replied. "Honey, what's going on, I..."

"No questions, just trust me," she said.

With that I felt her breath hot and moist against my cock again which had just slightly softened despite the minutes of near-panic. She hesitantly took it into her mouth, my cock almost instantly springing back to full attention. She slid her mouth up and down on my slippery shaft, the feeling somehow different than before. I just couldn't quite put my finger on it, but I wasn't about to complain! With my cock still in her warm, wet mouth, I felt her tongue dancing around, forming itself to the shape of my prick, the wet, tickly texture of her tongue running up and down the length of my shaft sending shivers down my spine.

"Mmmm, where'd you learn that one?" I moaned.

My cock popped out of her mouth just long enough for her to say, "I thought I told you no questions!" and then she was right back to work, aggressively bobbing up and down. Her hands caressed my thighs, chest and balls throughout, leaving me dumbfounded with pleasure.

When my cock finally slid free from that incredible mouth again, I was breathing hard and struggling harder again my restraints, futile as it was. I felt my wife's hand firmly take hold of my dick just for an instant before she positioned herself in my lap and slid it into her juicy wet snatch. Try as I might, my thrusts we extremely limited by my inability to move, her tight, hot hole gripping my shaft with each and every bounce. My wife began to push herself up and down, impaling herself on my massive rod, using me as her own personal sex-toy. Her buttocks smacked against my lap with every stroke and her moans of pleasure became louder and more intense. I could tell she was getting close. The feeling in my cock was incredible. It was like I was fucking my wife from behind (because essentially, I was) but she was doing all the work. Her tight, wet hole clenched tight around my manhood as she continued humping me with everything she had. Suddenly, she cried out in ecstacy, "OHHHH, YEAAAAHH!!! YES!! YES!!! OHHHHHHHHH!"

Her motions gradually slowed to a stop, leaving me seconds from blowing my load in her tight hole. "Oh baby, I'm almost there, come on," I moaned. I could hear her start to giggle again. Something strange was definitely going on. I felt the cool rush of air on my hot cock as she wiggled her way free, the wet juices accentuating the coolness of the sudden change. "Honey? Where are you going?" Again I was met with silence. I could hear her moving around behind the chair and felt her hands gently caress my chest.

"I told you I had something special planned, and I don't want you to miss out on the best part!"

She spent the next several minutes rubbing my chest and teasing my nipples while she licked and kissed at the back of her neck. She turned my head to the side and my lips quickly found one of her incredible tits, licking and sucking at her erect nipples in the cool air. Her hands caressing my hair as I licked hungrily at her breasts. Without warning, she pulled away, leaving me licking at only air. Her footsteps walked back around to the front of the chair.

"Now just relax, sweetheart," my wife cooed. I could feel her weight pressing down on the arms of the chair again and my cock brushed up against her buttocks as she positioned herself for another fucking.

"Round 2, huh?" I said with a smile.

"Oh yes, sweetheart, round 2" came the reply.

With that I felt a hand on my cock once again, guiding it to the entrance of her womanhood. In it slid, a little less smoothly than the first time, but she was still incredibly wet. As soon as the head of my cock disappeared into her snatch, I could tell something was different. My wife's cunt felt...strange, and not in a bad way, just unusual. It wasn't tighter or looser, wetter or drier, just different, like the internal ridges of her hole had been re-formed in those few minutes between fucking.

Once again, she began slowly sliding up and down my shaft, an entirely new sensation of pleasure running through my body. It was like I was fucking her for the first time all over again. I tried with all my might to thrust in time with her movements, but the restraints keep my attempts to a minimum. Once again, I was her toy, being used for her pleasure. She tried to stifle moans of pleasure, but they escaped her lips. She began humping faster, thrusting my hard cock deep into her pussy over and over and over again, her moans growing louder with each thrust. She moaned like she'd never moaned before, whispering to me "harder, harder, oh yeah, more, give it to me!" My wife had never talked much during sex, so this was an incredible turn on. My cock ached to shoot hot, sticky cum deep into my wife's tight pussy when I suddenly felt her hands caressing my chest again - from behind. My brain practically exploded. I couldn't process everything that was happening. With wet kisses to the back of my neck, she slid her hands up and pulled the blindfold from my head.

I all but blew my load right then and there when I saw my cock buried in the cunt of Stacy, my wife's best friend. She had stopped her humping and had a huge smile on her face, as did my wife. Stacy's toned, athletic body was beautiful, especially since she was riding me like a stallion.

"Surprise, hon," my wife beamed. I couldn't believe my eyes. Stacy, about whom I'd fantasized on occasion, was actually here, fucking me like there was no tomorrow while my wife watched. AFTER my wife had already fucked me for all she was worth. A massive load of cum welled up from deep within me and Stacy twitched her hips ever so subtlety. My cock exploded a fountain of jizz, shooting wad after wad deep into the athletic blonde's tight, wet cunt. I shot over and over again, harder than I had ever come before, until I though I had emptied out my entire reserves in one massive orgasm.

"Oh my God, hon, that was....was....just.....WOW" I stuttered. "You and then her and then you and....and...well, you can untie me now, that was amazing!"

"Untie you? What, now? You think we're finished?" my wife replied with a sly grin.

Taking Stacy by the hand, my wife led her over to the end of the bed and laid her down. My wife knelt down in front of the freshly-fucked blonde who spread her legs wide. "We're going to make a night of this," my wife said as she inched her face closer and closer to Stacy's snatch.