The Chair

Story Info
Tied up and pushed into new territory.
3.9k words
4.02
79.9k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki raised her head from her shoulder, grimacing, feeling the line of drool snap from her lips. She blinked, not believing she actually fell asleep. Her neck ached. She tugged at her arms, going to push the hair from her face when she chuckled, forgetting that her wrists were bound behind the back of the wooden chair. She flexed her fingers in the lined cuffs, a couple of knuckles cracking from the effort.

Her legs felt a little numb. She moved her knees as much as she could. Her ankles were bound to the chair legs. She glanced at the pattern of the sun on the wall. How long had he left her here? From the shadows on the wall, it had to be late morning. It had to have been a couple... hours?

Nikki groaned. She had never been tied up this long. She had never really been tied up before at all. Just a couple of fun-and-game evenings with some handcuffs and a bedpost. But, Adrian had something different in mind. Like lots of things with him. She knew it immediately when she met him. She knew it even more as they started seeing each other.

It was the hard glint in his eyes. His half crook of a smile. His giant, heavily veined hands. His deep, rich voice. His quiet thoughtful demeanor. No matter what he told you, it appeared to only be a mere fraction of the story.

He had asked her to come to his house early this morning. He told her to shower, use the restroom, and come prepared for a full day. He had laughed on the phone. She thought he was going to take her hiking or some shit. Nikki laughed at the walls.

What had really happened was Adrian answering the door with his beautiful ripped chest bare and not even a hint of a smile on his face. He had taken her hand almost tenderly though, and led her to this bedroom, empty but for this wooden chair.

"Take off your clothes," he said brusquely as he busied himself at a cabinet.

Nikki remembered grinning excitedly as she stripped out of her sundress, bra, and panties. They had fucked twice before. Raw, hungry, rough fucking. Fucking that made her thighs ache the next day, her pussy tender to the touch when she wiped herself in the restroom, a bloody scab on the corner of her lips, bruises on her upper arms. It was savage. And it was exactly what she wanted.

She had been excited when he brought her in here, she thought now, looking around at the white walls, squinting at the sun streaming in from the window. She thought it was going to be a wild morning.

"Sit," he had said, pointing at the wooden chair.

Nikki tip-toed up to the chair, a little disappointed Adrian's eyes never appraised her naked body. She was proud of her body. Full, curvy, with only the slightest hint of tummy.

She started when her bare ass landed on the cool surface of the chair, then nestled into it, her knees together, hands in her lap, bright blue eyes looking up at him expectantly, with a twinge of nervousness. Adrian walked close to her, and the corner of his mouth arched up in that small hint of smile as he looked down at her. She gushed with warmth and smiled back.

He raised her chin with a fingertip and softly enunciated the words, "Spread your legs. Put your feet on the outside of the chair legs." When she did as he asked, he knelt down and began to tie a couple of cloth bands around her ankle and the chair leg. He jerked the knot in tight and she grimaced slightly as she felt the burn of the fabric dig into her ankles. When he let go, she tried to shift her feet, but the grip was firm.

Nikki was arching her hips to press her bare smooth pussy lips into the cold seat of the chair when he walked around behind her. She looked over her shoulder, through her long dark strands as his big calloused hands ran down her shoulders. She shivered, nipples budding and perking, goose bumps flashing on her arms and legs. His hands slid down until they reached her wrists and she felt more fabric, but more so the weight of the cuffs pulling her hands down as they CLICKED into place.

Nikki's eyes widened for a moment. Then she tried a sultry laugh and asked him what he had in mind.

Silence behind her. For a long time. It seemed like several minutes, but it probably wasn't that long. She felt the agitated flush fill her chest and face as she nervously started panting. He walked out of the room.

So here she sat. The first hour was spent anxiously watching the doorknob. Her imagination kept seeing it turn, kept hearing his footsteps outside the door, kept hearing his voice. She started to whisper his name, then cry it out pitifully. No response. Nothing.

Eventually she allowed her eyes to wander around the white walls of the room, wandering if it was always empty or just prepared so for this "special occasion." She could just see the hint of a green bush at the window behind her in the corner. Nothing else.

She didn't remember getting sleepy. She just remembered the itch. Everywhere. An itch. Her ass itched, her feet itched, her arms itched, she ached to push hair from her face, and she wanted to rub her eyes. Everything was tingling, alive, awake. Then it was the pain. Her tailbone on the hard wood, the corner of the chair legs pressing against her ankles, the cuffs rubbing at her wrists, her shoulders being pulled back so long. She found herself gritting her teeth and making them hurt too. Awkwardly, she shifted her weight from one ass cheek to the next, then forward, then up straight and proper.

And somehow... sometime... she fell asleep?

Nikki felt the drool on her shoulder start to slip down to her breast. She groaned.

The click in the door made her jump, startled, shifting the chair on the floor. Her eyes were wide as Adrian stepped in. And there was another voice in the hall. She started squirming, yanking at her wrists, whimpering, anxious to cover herself. The other man came into the room. He was much older than Adrian. Maybe in his upper 40s. His hair was short and spiked, but graying. And he had fine lines at the corner of his mouth and eyes.

Glancing back and forth between him and Adrian was like night and day. Adrian's tall sinewy form next to the bulky muscled older man. The man was in a black tank top and tight jeans. The bulge in his pants was fucking huge. Nikki's eyes were flickering from that to the man's pecs stretching out the tank on his chest then over to Adrian's face which had a... smirk on it. She blushed.

Adrian's long fingers reached down to his crotch and started to unzip and unbuckle his pants. Nikki's lips parted with a soft gasp, watching as he pushed his pants and boxers down over his ass and to the floor. Her breasts started to heave and jerk as she tried to breathe, watching him walk close to her. Her eyes flicked quickly to the other man, who was squeezing his bulge, before it darted back to Adrian's cock, bouncing and approaching her. It was beautiful. Smooth, veined, long, balls shaven smooth. He was so beautiful. And powerful. She whimpered.

Adrian's fingers went through the long, silky hair on the top of Nikki's head, grasping it and pulling her head back. His cockhead brushed against her lips. Nikki's tongue went out to lick it, twirl around it. Her eyes went up to his face. He sneered and slapped his dick against her face. Her eyes blinked protectively. The hand tightened in her hair and jerked her head in place and his warm cock slid into her mouth, pushing against the inside of her cheek. His free hand slapped at the cockhead bulge in her cheek.

Blinking, she moaned. Her eyes felt a shadow covering her from the other side. It was him! The older guy. He was fisting his cock, now naked. Nikki tried to jerk her head toward it in shock, but her scalp burned fire as Adrian's hand jerked her head back.

"Pay attention, cunt," he growled.

She whimpered up at him, eyes back to his face, focusing as his hips milked his dick in and out of her mouth. But, the corner of her eye was on muscle man's cock. It was so thick, wide, barely in his fist. So different from Adrian's. Nikki's pussy had a twinge, then throb. She tilted her hips to press it against the cool chair and felt the wet lips stick to the surface.

Adrian threw his head back and howled laughter.

"She's such a fuckin' whore. I've always known it. Saw the other dick and wanted it too. I say give it to her Peter, since she wants it so badly."

Nikki blushed, wondering if Adrian was angry or jealous at her look at the cock. But, her mind was whispering the name. Peter, Peter. Stamping it in her brain. The big thick cock was Peter.

But, Nikki saw white suddenly, her mouth gaping wide, trying to expel the sudden choking cock pulsing deep into her throat. She gagged, spitting saliva around Adrian's balls as he shoved in to the hilt. Her throat kept jerking madly. Nikki yanked at her wrists in the cuffs, wanting to push him way. She couldn't. She tried to yank her head back, but Adrian's fist held her firm. Nikki's face reddened. She couldn't breathe. Her eyes teared up.

Adrian tore his dick from her mouth. Spittle fell in gobs on her chin, her full round tits, the seat of the chair between her thighs. She gasped, sobbed, swallowed with pain.

Adrian laughed. A roar.

"Mmmm," Peter said. His cock was brushing Nikki's face now. Then he was pulling her face towards it and pushing his thick dick between her lips. The corner's of Nikki's mouth struggled, stretched, and burned with the girth.

Adrian laughed again, and reached in with a finger to the corner of her mouth, hooking it in her lips and trying to pull it wider.

"Fit it in, bitch. Suck it," he snarled.

Nikki felt a rush of shame, of anger. But, more than anything, determination. She gaped her mouth as much as she could and felt the cock slide inside. Peter was swaying his hips, digging into her mouth. His cock blocked her throat and slid on down the curve of her neck. Nikki gagged and sputtered. Bubbles of spit were forming around his meat. The tears rushed from her eyes as her face turned every shade of red. He slowly slid back out of her mouth. She coughed, swallowed.

Then Adrian was shoving his length back into her mouth. His hips went fast, furious, fucking into her throat. He was pulling gobs of spit from her. She was so soaked. Adrian slapped her face, tore her hair back. He pulled from her mouth again and mashed her face into his balls, soaked wet from her spit.

She groaned. Her pussy was oozing wet onto the chair. It felt like a puddle. It hurt so much. Her need. Her mouth was opening, closing, sucking, kissing, and even biting at him.

But, Peter tore her face to him again, and entered. He made long thudding sweeps into her mouth. His balls crashed into her chin. He paused a moment when he was fully embedded.. and pushed further. A silent scream in Nikki's head. It was like he was trying to push his balls into her mouth too!! Fuck!

Nikki's head was trying to twist away, her mouth feeling like it was about to tear, the pain from gagging, and the lack of air. He yanked out again.

Adrian's cock came into her mouth again, fucking furiously, deeper, deeper. Nikki's hair was flying, slapping at her face, in her eyes. So much spit. She tasted pre and something else. The hint of sour. She was going to puke. She was going to fucking puke. Noooo!!!! Her wrists jerked, she shook the chair.

Adrian's dick flew from her mouth just in time.

Nikki tried to lean to spit, but she couldn't bend far enough and the spit landed on her thigh.

Both men laughed. Adrian slapped her face again.

"Can't take it, little cunt??"

Nikki sobbed. But, her head came up and her mouth was gaping. She wanted it now. She wanted it more. She wanted to taste their spunk. She wanted them to defile her. She wanted to be covered in thick warmth. Her pussy twinged.

Peter's cock came forward and he squeezed it to the tip and a clear ooze of cream came out. He painted her lower lip with it. She lapped the precum off her lip greedily.

"Want more?" he whispered.

Nikki nodded wildly, her hair flying.

Both cocks were in her face now, being pumped wildly. They would slap her mouth with it. Pump the head into her lips. Nikki's tongue wagged out. She whined. She cried. She begged.

Adrian exploded first. Thick ropes hit her tongue, lips, cheek. She held perfectly still, eyes closing as the spray hit near her cheekbones. He was grunting raggedly, pumping himself furiously as the last drops hit her face. He smeared the last bit on her chin.

Peter yanked her face to him before she could swallow.

"Don't fucking swallow yet!!" he commanded.

Nikki kept her tongue out. She felt the cum dangle from her tongue in a long string, a bit breaking off to hit her tits. Peter started to blow his load. So much cum. Thick gobs hitting her tongue and chin. All the cum was sliding to the back of her tongue, threatening.

"Spit it on your chin," Adrian ordered.

Nikki pursed her lips, looking up at him, and spit the warm mouthful out onto her chin.

He smiled, reaching in with his thumb, pushing each bit of cum back into her mouth.

"Show us!" he commanded.

Nikki felt the cum start to froth in her mouth, trying to leak down her throat, starting to tickle. She gingerly eased her tongue out, softly gagging as a string headed down the back of her throat and she struggled to keep it up.

Peter grinned. "Good girl. Very good girl. You can swallow now."

Nikki did. The thickness oozed into her throat so slowly. She licked along her lips to gather more of the tangy milk.

"Show us now," Peter said softly.

Nikki stuck her clean tongue out. The men smiled. They moved about a bit, catching their breath. Nikki's eyes were darting between the two of them, watching avidly. They both reached to the floor for their clothing and walked from the room, clicking the door behind them.

Nikki started to whine. She yanked at the cuffs. Her toes wiggled and pushed for room from the restraints. She bounced in the chair, making it walk a couple feet towards the door. She yelled out. Nothing. Silence.

Minutes.

An hour.

All the aches she had forgotten about in her lust returned in force. An extra one was added to the group. Nikki's tummy started to tighten and cramp. She had to pee. Fuck! She cried out again. She felt a dry papery glaze on her cheek break, realizing it was some cum that had dried on her. She hung her head back over the chair back and tried to focus on anything but her bladder.

The door opened. Nikki's head flew up.

"I have to pee," she whined.

Adrian smiled at her. He shook his head. He came close to her chair and knelt down in front of it.

"Please, Adrian, I really have to go. Emergency."

"You'll have to hold it. I'm not done," he said.

He pulled out a long thin wire. A remote on one end and a silver vibrating egg on the other end.

Nikki whimpered.

He pushed her knees that bit wider on the chair and reached in to her pussy.

"Your fucking nasty cunt is soaked, whore," he said.

Nikki's eyes were drunkenly fluttering as his fingers traced her slick folds. She jerked when he touched her clit. Her muscle spasmed and she swore the tiniest squirt of urine came out.

"Adrian, really, I have to gooooo."

"Shut up," he said.

He pushed the cool slick egg against her puss. The cool against her heat made her moan. He twisted the remote on and pressed it directly on her clit.

Nikki thrashed and cried out. Too much! Too quick. Oh fuck! Her body tensed. More urine trickled. Her pussy spasmed. Oh god, she was going to cum! Her eyes widened, toes started to point.

Adrian pulled the egg from her clit and pushed it at her entrance and POPPED it inside her pussy. Nikki grunted softly. She watched as he twisted the vibe on high. Her torso twisted in the chair as if trying to escape the egg. He dropped the remote, letting it dangle off the chair seat and stepped back. He leaned against the door frame.

Nikki's body was lurching. Her hips were thrashing this way and that, bucking at the egg. So many tormented sensations. She wanted the orgasm. She wanted to piss. She wanted out of the chair. She felt her core tighten. She stared at a spot on Adrian's chest as her vision blurred, her moans got louder, and the jolts hit her. She shook violently, cumming, soaking the chair even further in her filth.

"Oh, ohhhh, goddddddddd," she cried out. Her back was arched in a deep curve as the sensation took her higher and higher. The chair came off its front legs as the crest hit and she jerked back, sinking... melting into the seat.

The egg still hummed inside her noisily. Adrian nodded and left the room.

"Adrian!!!" she yelled in alarm. "Don't leave me! Please. I'll do anything. Don't leave me." She whined pathetically.

The vibrator buzzed. Nikki started to hump again rhythmically. But, she just couldn't orgasm again. Not without touching her clit. Not with the egg so shallow. Not without moving, shifting, something. She bounced in the chair in a fury.

Nikki spread her knees, focusing hard, and tried to squeeeeeeeeze the egg out carefully. She jerked back suddenly as more urine trickled from her.

"Fuck, noooo," she cried. The egg was just too deep. Her pussy started to feel numb. She noticed her teeth were gritted and aching. It was making her whole body tense. Nikki twisted her knee, trying to trap the wire of the remote or the remote itself and somehow maneuver and pull the egg closer to her entrance. Again, she tried. Again. Nothing.

She blew sweaty hair from her face.

Adrian came back a few minutes later. He had a glass of ice water in his hands. Nikki' licked her parched lips, practically drooling from the water. But the sight of it also made her bladder throb even more.

He leant down for the remote and twisted the power off. A thud went off in Nikki's pussy as she started to feel again. And piss trickled from her again. She clenched every muscle down there tight and sat frigidly.

Adrian chuckled. "Problem?"

"I told you I have to pee. And I hurt. And I want you to let me go --"

GASPPPPPPPPP.

Nikki blinked as she breathed finally from the splash of the ice cold water right in her face, gushing down over her breasts, and all over the chair. She felt the splash of it hit her feet below as it trickled on the floor. Her nipples were rigid. The hairs on her body stood on end. Goosebumps rippled her skin. She was still gasping. And then she started to shiver. Violently. Her lips shaking.

"Wh-w-why did you d-d-d-do that??" she cried.

"To shut you up," he said, matter-of-factly. His emerald eyes were raking over her body, making her skin warm somewhat. He squatted in front of the chair, tilting his head so his eyes could devour her pussy. The water and juice glistened along her smooth lips.

Adrian reached in with two fingers and slid them along her lips, making Nikki jerk. His fingers were so rough, scratchy. He pulled one outer lip to the side to look at her pulsing hole. The tug made Nikki tighten again, trying to keep back urine.

A soft smile lighted on Adrian's face as his finger stroked over her, dipping it inside. Her eyes were rolling back in pleasure at the soft touch. A second finger pushed inside her, stretching her open, prying at the soft slick pillows inside her pussy, pushing at the walls, examining every inner inch of her.

Adrian's thumb swept up and softly flicked at her clit. Nikki's knees jerked wide and her hips came forward hard to buck into those fingers. He allowed it, just smiling, watching her as he slowly, meticulously strummed her clit and fingered her pussy.

Nikki was rolling her hips languidly, her head leaning back to let her full wet mane trail down the chair back, arching her tits up into the air. She jerked her head back with a grimace as his free hand had grabbed onto a nipple furiously tight and was twisting it. Her body writhed, trying to follow the pinching fingers and the fucking fingers at once for different reasons.

12