The Chair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adrian started to sharply pinch and pull the nipple in rhythm with his clit rolling, his thrusting fingers. That sharp burn on her nipples and the needy ache in her pussy sent Nikki over the edge into a low, long deep orgasm. She shook and shattered in the chair, crying out his name, climbing that precipice, reaching and reaching until she jolted into a weak limp form on the chair, feeling so much warmth between her thighs.

So much warmth. Nikki jerked her head up and looked down at Adrian's hand anxiously.

He smiled at her, pulling her fingers free, his wrist and forearm with a soft sheen of wet.

"Just a little," he said and winked.

Nikki's face turned scarlet with shame. She smelled it, but barely over the rich tang of her cunt. She felt her feet suddenly flop to the side, stinging with numbness, and realized he had untied them. She flexed her toes and cried out as they popped in pain.

He uncuffed her hands from behind and she slowly, gently brought them around to the front. He touched her face, looking down at her.

"Go home. I'll call you tomorrow," he said, and left the room.

Nikki blinked at the shut door in a daze for a few moments before she slowly tried to unwind her body. It was a slow crawl to get her ass unhinged from the chair, but Nikki stood finally, wavering weakly. She threw on the dress over her own messy body and grabbed her underwear and drunkenly tip-toed to the door.

As she stepped out, she turned around and looked in again at the chair, almost.... fondly... and slipped out. Nikki chewed on her lip anxiously as she weakly made her way to her car. She couldn't wait until tomorrow.

12