The Chair

Story Info
You've been a bad girl, and need to be teased.
1.1k words
4.26
11.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were a bit of a brat last night," I tell you as my hands work the rope. Your legs are complete, it's just your arms and torso that need some final work.

"I know, I'm sorry. I wanted you really bad. I hate that I had to work so late."

I give your naked breasts a slap. "What have I told you about sorry? Only say sorry when you mean it. You aren't sorry for the way you acted. Are you?"

You squirm. "No, sir."

"You knew that I had to work this morning, and that I wanted to orgasm with you over the phone. Instead you left me to masturbate on my own." I complete another knot.

"I didn't mean to. I didn't get out of work until two. I didn't want to wake you."

"But you were fine with teasing me up until about one-thirty."

You blush as I put the finishing touches on the ropes. You are bound to the chair, arms at your sides, legs held tight. I get on my knees so that I can inspect my other handiwork. The irony of the situation is not lost on either of us.

The chair is perfect for this. It's well-cushioned and dark colored enough that the stains from your juices won't be too terribly obvious. I told you not to bounce when I started this process, and it's obviously difficult. I left just enough give in the ropes for you to thrust your hips a bit, and I know you want that now.

"I know that you enjoy punishment," I say, looking right into your eyes, "but I plan for this to be frustrating for you. I plan for you to hate me after this." At that, I switch on the vibrating dildo.

Before I sat you down in the chair, I inserted two toys. The one in your ass is pretty small, just enough to make you feel full, not uncomfortable. The one in your pussy is much bigger, and has a whole host of functions..

That said, neither is really the point of the exercise. This is all about me watching you squirm, the way you forced me to last night. I want to see your eyes get big, and your body flush with lust.

Look, it's already happening. And despite your instructions, you are bouncing a bit on those toys inside you. I'm going to let that go. For now.

"Are you enjoying this?" I ask, knowing the answer.

"Yes sir."

"And you want more?"

"Yes sir."

"Well at least you are being an honest slut, if nothing else. But I don't want to hear you speak anymore. I want to see you drool. Can you do that for me?" I ask you the question even as a ball gag appears in your mouth, quickly leaving you able only to mumble your agreement.

So there you are, slut. Bound, gagged, and with a toy in each of your holes. Trying to hide the fact that you are ever so slowly riding both of those imaginary cocks as you look at me with those big beautiful eyes.

It's tempting to let you up and fuck you right now. But being in charge sometimes means sacrifices. It sometimes means denying oneself in order to inflict further denial on another. So with that, I get out my magic wand.

It's not really a magic wand, mind you, but Hitachi claims that it is. I like that it plugs in: No need to worry about batteries dying. "You want this against your clit, don't you my prim and proper little slut?"

"Mfmmfmm."

"I'll take that as a yes."

Your reaction is immediate, and enthusiastic. So enthusiastic that I decide to take the magic wand off of your clit after only seconds.

"Mnnnooooo," You wine through the gag. This earns you a good slap or three on your voluptuous tits. This is your punishment, remember. It's not a reward.

"Let's try it again," I say. "And this time, no comments from your cock-sucking whore mouth." Your eyes tell me that you will be a good girl this time.

And so, I put the magic wand against your clit again, while at the same time I press my lips against yours. I kiss you through the ball gag, knowing how frustrated you must be that our tongues cannot touch. You react accordingly, bucking and swaying your beautiful hips.

You truly do have a beautiful body, my slut, even if you are a brat sometimes. I run my hands all over you, feeling your tight womanly curves and firm muscles. I touch your sides, your arms, your thighs, all as I leave the magic wand vibrating. Your arousal is rather apparent. As is mine.

Speaking of me, it's time you pleasured me, my slut. I untie your right hand and place it on my cock, removing the magic wand again. This time you don't protest. At least you can learn from your mistakes.

By now your drool is oozing down your lips, and I make you wipe your mouth and then use it to lubricate my cock. Jerk me off, my pet. This is as close to sex as you are going to get, tonight. That's a good girl.

Your hand works back and forth over me, every muscle in your arm moving in rhythm with my hips. Though I've been in control, our roles are suddenly reversed. You have me in this moment. If you could talk, you could demand anything of me and I'd do it, just as long as I could continue to feel your hand on me.

That's why I had to gag you.

I place the wand back on your clit. Your words are incoherent against the gag, but I can imagine them:

"Oh Jesus fuck please let me come."

"No," I reply. "But you better not stop on me."

You comply, fucking my cock harder with your hand, your body shaking and your mouth dripping. The noises that come from you are guttural, animalistic. You are very close.

I look into your eyes, and I can see how badly you want it. I can see you begging in a way no words can communicate.

"Come for me, then," I tell you. I press the magic wand fully against you, and hold it there.

We orgasm together. Me all over your body, marking you as mine. You against the toys in your holes and the wand against your clit. You shake, and moan, and collapse.

After just a few seconds, I take off your gag, untie you, and lead you to the bed. We don't speak at all, but lay in a stupor, our hands intertwined. My last thought before sleep is how I'm going to take you in the morning.