The Chair

Story Info
Samantha is taught a lesson for her behaviour
2.5k words
3.89
41k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gary33
Gary33
7 Followers

Samantha knew how much she had tormented her Master that day and had revelled in the delight of seeing him seethe as she boldly disobeyed his every instruction.

For her, this display of brazen non-compliance was as enjoyable as could be, knowing that he was becoming angrier with her each time she opened her mouth.

"You're going to bed early tonight miss and I want you to think about your behaviour" he told her as he was preparing her tea.

Unbeknown to him, Samantha had already made plans with her friends behind his back earlier in the day about going out that night and, in her determined and bolshie mind she was going to go.

"I'm going to the shop to buy some wine for the meal, I want you dressed ready for tea when I get back" he told her, and with that he slammed the front door behind him.

The sudden bang of the door sent a wave of excitement through Samantha. She knew how furious he was with her and she was enjoying every moment of his reaction.

She knew that every night she was to prepare herself for their evening meal; how he told her to wear one of the dresses he so often bought for her and which made her look so elegant for their meal together, but not tonight.

Samantha quickly ran up the stairs and into her dressing room, texting her friend as she opened the cupboards of the room. Grabbing the clothes she had planned to wear, she quickly got changed. Her hair and make up had already been prepared and, as she slipped the black silk dress up her body she smiled in the mirror at how good she looked and felt in herself.

She wanted to wear something that would get her attention, and, as she pushed her foot into the red designer heels he had bought her she knew that she would be getting some.

Samantha stood and looked at herself in the mirror for final approval and saw how hot she looked. 'He would never approve of this' she thought, as she turned to admire her perfect figure, the dress complimenting her body perfectly.

The dress was shorter than she would usually wear and showed off her tanned, bare legs that looked so toned and smooth.

A car beeped its horn outside and she hurried down the stairs, out through the front door, quickly getting into the car and laughing to her friend as they drove off to the city.

Meeting her friends at the club, the girls began ordering bottles of champagne and were drinking and dancing into the night. Samantha wasn't used to drinking so much, her usual drink would be pineapple juice but tonight she was determined to get drunk.

Stepping up onto the podium, Samantha felt incredibly wanted as she moved her hips and danced seductively for the audience of men admiring her. She felt so exhilarated by what she had done and intended to get as much attention as possible.

Looking down she saw a handsome man with a group of his friends who was watching her intently. Their eyes kept meeting as she turned her body dancing, her hands running down her sides as she looked at him, knowing that he desired her so much.

Knowing what effect she was having on him turned her on immensely and, stepping off the podium to get her drink from the bar, she knew his eyes were still on her.

Sipping her drink she felt the touch of a hand on her back and she turned to see the handsome man standing behind her. He introduced himself and leaned forward to whisper into her ear and told her how stunning she looked.

Samantha's heart was pounding as he leaned in close to her, talking to her about the club, but all she could hear was his deep voice and the music as the alcohol of the champagne began taking over her body.

The next thing she knew he was taking her hand and leading her up the stairs to the next floor, along a corridor lined with Middle Eastern antiquities and into a private room, designed with red velvet wallpaper with Egyptian-style soft furnishings to match.

Closing the door behind him he approached her and moved in to kiss her passionately. Their tongues met and he grabbed the back of her hair, turning her head to the side as his hand moved to her breast.

Samantha's head was spinning but felt instantly aroused by his touch and responded by groaning and holding the back of his head, responding to his advances.

He pushed her against the wall and pulled the straps of her dress down off her shoulders, moving his hands inside her bra and brushing his fingers along her nipples. She was breathing heavily now and could feel herself getting wet, she was so drunk but had lost herself to his touch and, as he bent down and began sucking her nipple she knew all she wanted was him.

As he sucked and licked her nipples she could feel his hand move up the front of her dress and she buckled her legs as her found her knickers, soaking wet from her sudden excitement.

Her mind was racing as she felt her knickers being pulled to the side and his finger gliding over her clit.

'Oh God' she cried out and held the back of his head as he began massaging her clit, his mouth sucking on her breast, taking so much of it inside his eager mouth.

Her legs went weak and she closed her eyes as she felt herself starting to cum. She pulled on his hair as his finger continued to work her clit and moaned out loud as her climax shuddered through her body, her hips rotating against his finger.

She hadn't noticed him drop his trousers and free his erect cock as she was being fingered. He took his hand away from her pussy and pushed his finger into her mouth. Samantha eagerly sucked it, tasting herself on his finger as he pushed it inside her mouth.

Then she felt the bare skin of his thighs against her own and she whimpered "No" under her breath as she felt his cock being pressed against her.

He wrapped his strong arms around her and lifted her up against the wall, her legs instinctively wrapping around him as she felt him pull her knickers to the side and enter her with one swift movement.

Samantha cried out and held on tight to his neck as he fucked her hard against the wall, his stiff cock driving deeper inside her with each thrust.

Her nails were digging into his back as he fucked her like a piston, she could feel her pussy grip his length as she started to cum again, the intense sensation of being pressed against the wall and fucked so hard being too much to bear.

He started fucking her harder, harder, until he let out a deep moan and pushed himself deep inside her as he filled her with his cum, kissing her passionately and lowering her to the floor.

The rest of the night was a haze for Samantha. She could remember going back downstairs and meeting her friends, dancing and being kissed by several men as they jostled for her attention, all the time drinking more and losing more of her inhibitions and control.

In the car back to her house all she could think of was her Master. She knew that she had stepped over the line with him and that he would be furious with her when she got back. She tried to imagine what she would say to him, the excuses for her behaviour and that she had just been for a night out with her friends but she knew she was in trouble, serious trouble.

Pushing her key into the door she took a deep breath and remembered the excuses and reasons she had gone over with inside her head. Opening the living room door she staggered in and saw him standing in the dim light of the room.

He was still dressed in his suit, and, as her eyes caught his, she saw his glare and her heart dropped immediately.

"I..." she began

"Don't" he said sternly "don't you even think about opening your mouth unless I tell you to."

Samantha hadn't expected this; she thought she could talk her way out of her predicament, but not tonight.

She looked down at his feet and caught sight of him taking off his leather belt.

Her heart began beating fast and she realised that she was unable do anything to stop him

He wrapped the belt around his large hand and walked toward her.

She stumbled backward but, grabbing her arm, he pulled her toward him.

Unzipping the back of her dress he pulled it down off her body

"You go out dressing like a slut?" he said

"Now get your hands on the wall" he commanded

"No, I..."

"GET YOUR HANDS ON THAT WALL" he shouted and pulled her toward it.

Samantha pressed the palms of her hands against the wall and felt him unclip her bra and pull her knickers down over her smooth legs

"Now spread your legs" he ordered

Samantha stepped her legs apart, still wearing the red high heels that had drawn so much attention in the club.

"Stick your arse out" he said

And, no sooner had she done so did she feel the soft leather belt strike the cheeks of her arse

"Aghh" she moaned from the sudden, stinging pain, but this wasn't going to stop him

Again and again he spanked her with his belt, the crack of the leather sounding around the large room.

"Don't you dare move your hands" he reminded her as he struck her again, the sensation each time sending a wave of excitement to her pussy

He stood behind her and roughly pushed his finger up inside her pussy "This is wet you fucking slut" he whispered into her ear.

"Have you had someone's cock inside here tonight?" he asked as he pushed another finger inside her now soaking pussy.

"No, no, I...Ooooh" Samantha let out a deep moan as he pushed his two fingers deep inside her.

"I think you have you little slut, I think all you want is your pussy to cum, don't you, yearning for someone to fuck you with their hard cock" he whispered as he worked his fingers inside her.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson" he said as he withdrew his fingers from her and walked across the room.

"Don't you dare move" he reminded her as she stood there, palms against the wall.

He came back to her and fastened a leather collar around he neck attached to a chain

"Come with me" he said, pulling on the chain so she had no option but to follow him as he walked out of the room.

Inside the next room was a chair in the centre of the floor, a large, red, custom built, leather padded chair that had leather straps fixed to the arms, legs and back.

"Sit down" he told her as he pulled her chain towards the chair.

As she did he went around the chair, fastening her arms to the leather straps and her feet likewise to the legs of the chair, spreading them quite wide, making her feel exposed.

"Now" he said as he reached under the seat and unclipped a fastening.

Samantha suddenly felt a section of the seat being removed from under her arse and the rush of air to her bare skin.

She was still sat comfortably on the seat but could feel that her arse, and pussy were left with nothing under them.

"Lets see how much you like to cum" he said as he reached under her seat and smeared something cold and wet all over her arsehole and pussy, making her gasp with shock.

He disappeared behind her, away from her view and she heard something click and begin to buzz under the chair

Her heart was beating fast at the prospect of what was to come and she could hear something stirring beneath her.

Suddenly she felt something smooth being pressed against her pussy, she tried to move but her legs were strapped in and she was unable to.

Slowly it kept rising up and pressing against her, harder and harder until it passed the folds of her pussy and began to enter her.

"Ooohh what is it?" she asked as it kept rising up, moving deeper inside her until she could feel it filling her pussy.

Then it began sliding back down, almost out of her pussy before rising up again, faster than before.

"Ooohhh" Samantha moaned, as the smooth object began picking up pace, moving up and down, deep inside her pussy.

She could feel how wet she was as it started to fuck her, unable to move against her restraints and then suddenly, she felt something smooth glide over her clit.

"Oooohhh....My...God..." she cried out as it began to vibrate and press against her, the other object now fucking her deep.

"Ooohh....God....I'm going to cum" she cried out and then suddenly felt a smooth object press against her arsehole.

"Ooohh..please..no" she moaned as it slid easily inside her lubricated hole and began fucking her in unison with the object in her pussy.

"Oooohhhh.....fuck...." Samantha moaned as a huge climax shook through her body, her clit buzzing from the object being pressed against it.

"Ooohhh....fuck....make it stop..." she called out as the tempo was increased and the two objects fucked her deep, one sliding in and out of her arse and the other, her soaking wet pussy.

"How do you like being fucked you little slut" said her Master as he stood to the side of her and pulled on her nipple.

"You like that, don't you slut?" He said, as he began gently striking her breasts with his belt.

"Oooohhh....fuck....yes" moaned Samantha, as she felt another climax taking over her body, the sensation overcoming her.

"Please...." she moaned, "make it stop", as the objects continued to fuck her relentlessly, going deeper inside her.

"Open your mouth" He commanded, and, as she did so he grabbed her hair and leaned in to push his cock into her mouth.

"Suck it you filthy slut" he said, as he started to fuck her mouth with his hard cock, pushing it deep into her and making her gag.

"Don't you dare waste my cum, you understand slut?" he said as he fucked her mouth faster, Samantha's lips clasping around his shaft and sucking him as hard as she could until she felt his cock swell and fill her mouth with cum.

"You keep sucking that cock" he said, as she was forced to swallow his load and keep him inside her mouth.

"Good, good, that's better Samantha" he said as he switched the machine off. The objects slowly sliding out of her spent pussy and arse.

He walked around the chair, unbuckling the restraints as she sat, still breathing heavily from the experience she had just endured.

"Now get to bed young lady" he said "I haven't finished with you yet."

Gary33
Gary33
7 Followers