The Chair

Story Info
Suzanne & Brian save their passion & relationship.
1.2k words
4.03
26.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The car swerved into the left lane as Suzanne tried to light her cigarette. She gained control of the car and looked in the rearview mirror at the uneasy driver behind her. Fuck it, she thought. She was on her way home from a very long day at the office. The piles of paperwork left her mind when she cranked up the radio, pulled the clip from her long auburn hair, and started singing along with the track.

Oh, this song brings back so many memories, she thought with a smile.

It had been all too long since her days of partying and having fun with as many men as she could take. Some called her a slut, but she just thought of herself as sensual. She loved sex. She loved the feel of a hard cock going in and out of her pussy. Maybe it wasn't the physical act at all, maybe it was purely trying to gain emotional acceptance. At least that's what her therapist thought. She laughed out loud at the idea. She loved hard-core fucking. When she met Brian, it was more than the great love fest they were having in the bedroom. It was deeper than that.

"What happened to Brian's passion?" she wondered out loud.

After they got married, the first few years were wonderful in the bedroom. Then it slowly dwindled. She tried to tell herself that it happened to all married couples, but she never foresaw it happening to her and Brian. He was one of the very few men who knew how to make her come just by touching her. She loved him so much, even now. They made love, but the burning desire just wasn't there.

She tried to toss the thoughts aside as she pulled into the driveway. She took one last drag of her Virginia Slim and put it out. Taking a deep breath, she walked into the house to the smell of sizzling veggies.

Yummy, her stomach growled. She didn't have time to take a lunch break so she was starving. But another feeling told her that she was hungry for more than stir-fry. She walked into the kitchen and put her keys on the counter.

"Hello, my love, how was your day?" Brain asked, kissing her cheek.

"Oh, same ole, same ole," she admitted.

"Shitty?" he asked with a sympathetic smile.

She kicked off her shoes and nodded with puppy dog eyes. He swooped her up in a hug and held her for a minute.

"I missed you today, Suzy," he said into her hair.

"Me too, Sug."

She saw this as the perfect opportunity to make love standing up in the kitchen, so she reached down and stroked his firm ass. He pulled away and muttered something about dinner burning. This enraged her.

"Fuck dinner, Brian! What ever happened to the passion? We did it everywhere for shits sake!"

"I don't know what you are talking about, Suz, I just wanted to have dinner, read the paper and go to bed. Is that too much to ask from you?" he asked with a frown on his face.

"Yes!" she screamed and stormed out of the room and up the stairs. By the time she got to the bedroom, tears were streaming down her face. She didn't know why she was acting this way. She was usually so calm and collected. She rarely ever raised her voice, especially at Brian. She decided to take a bath to relax. She got undressed and looked at her body in the mirror. Her breasts high and firm, just like when she was in her early twenties. Her stomach wasn't as flat as she liked, but it was still small. She had always thought her curves were delicious, but maybe she was getting old and dumpy.

No way, I'm not going to let this make me feel down about myself, she told herself.

She stepped into the tub and sighed. The water felt so good. She thought she heard foot steps, but thought against it. Brian was still in the kitchen, making his damn vegetables. She was sure of it.

Well, I might as well utilize this time, she reasoned.

She ran her hands over her wet and soapy mounds, down her warm tummy, and to her neatly trimmed nestle. Over time, she realized, she had perfected the art of masturbating. She rubbed her thumb over her small soft spot and moaned. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes. Her hips thrusted to meet her strokes. The water sloshed all around her as her breathing grew deep and heavy. As she started to come, she shoved two fingers deep inside of her and bit her lip. The orgasm was lustful and heavy. It left her feeling even warmer than before. She opened her eyes and almost screamed when she saw him standing there.

"Wow," Brian said with a small smile. His eyes were heavy with love and yearning. She was embarrassed and turned on all at the same time. She had told him about her self indulgences before, but never had he watched. The fact she didn't even know he was there left her feeling free and uninhibited. Her face was flushed and she stood and grabbed a towel. As she dried herself off, she kept her eyes locked with his. He took a step towards her and reached out his hand. She took it dropping the towel onto the floor. He led her to the bedroom. Laid her on the bed and dropped to his knees, throwing her legs apart. When his tongue touched her clit, she jerked her hips up so hard she was sure she had broken his nose, but he placed his hands on her thighs and held her in place and he shoved the his tongue inside of her. She ran her fingers through his hair and called out his name.

He stopped and looked at her lying on the bed, "Do you like that, Sweetheart?"

"Uh huh," she moaned, "Please don't stop."

He dropped his head once again and licked her slopping wet pussy. Then he ran his tongue ass to clit, stopping to suck hard on the throbbing little bud. She arched her back and he knew she was ready to be fucked. He got undressed quickly and lifted her further onto the bed.

"No, not here," she begged. "In the chair."

He smiled and lifted her up and carried her to the big arm chair in the corner. He sat down and place her facing him onto his lap. She slid his hard organ into her and the feeling consumed her. She rocked her hips so that her clit was rubbing against his pubic bone. He moaned deeply and ran his rough hands over her smooth, firm ass. She was so beautiful. She lifted herself up so that just the head of his cock was inside her. Teasing she moved slowly up and down as he begged her to fuck him. She then slid down forcefully and made him yell in pleasure. She rocked forward and backward with all she had. She could feel herself getting ready to come as he grew larger inside of her. That drew her over the edge.

"Oh God, Brian, I'm coming." She grinded against him with more strength and emotion than she thought possible as he came with her. She could feel the steaming liquids mixing in her pussy as they both spent themselves. That night, they feel asleep in each others arms in that chair. The chair that saved their passion.