The Chair

Story Info
You sit in a very special chair.
3.9k words
4.18
59.8k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You show up and immediately sense that it will be different this time. There is no outward indication, the ushering in and the ritual of you dropping your dress and standing for inspection is the same as always. You are always told to arrive wearing the same clothes, or lack of. The dress he bought you buttons down the front to the waist, and ends just above your knees. The dress and shoes are all you are allowed to wear since he wants full accessibility.

Many times in the car he will have you unbutton the top two buttons, lay down on your back with your head on his lap, and he will pinch your nipples while you have a specific amount of time to masturbate and bring yourself to an orgasm. You wonder if anyone else can see you with your breast exposed as he pinches your nipple. If they can see, then they will surely see your skirt pulled up while you feverishly work your hand between your spread legs. You always manage to cum in the allotted time, and you always leave a wet spot on the back of the dress, evidence for all to see that you have been aroused. This always occurs when you are going out in public, to dinner or the theater.

The dress remains puddled around your feet as his hands move across your body. The wetness forms as he presses your breasts and pinches your nipples. It is the same as all other times, yet he seems different. You feel his hands reach behind you and cup your buttocks, pulling them apart and the coolness as the air washes over your anus. There is a tingling in your clit, wanting him to touch you, inspect you, and probe deep in your orifices. But it is the same, as always, that will come later after he has slowly brought you to the peak where you beg for his touch, and all he does is look and smile.

He smiles and walks to the table where a package sits. Now you know there is something new. He opens the box and shows you what he has purchased. As your eyes focus on his hands, you feel the swelling of your labia and secretions in your vagina that are collecting, threatening to drip down your inner thighs.

It is a set of cuffs, leather with a spring clip on the back; fur lined with an adjustable buckle. There are four, obviously for both wrists and ankles. He proceeds to put them on, making sure they are tight enough so you can’t rotate your wrist inside the cuff, but not too tight to hinder circulation or comfort. When he is satisfied with the wrist cuffs, he bends down and repeats the act on your ankles. Having finished that, he helps you step out of your dress and leads you to the bathroom.

You expect to see something new in here, but it is as always. The full bag hanging from the towel bar, the large plug nozzle attached, and two towels on the floor. You kneel with your knees spread and lower your body until your shoulders rest on the other towel. Now the routine changes, while you are in this position, he pulls your arms back and clips your wrists to your ankles. The first thing that comes to mind is that this time he won’t have to order you to keep your hands off your cunt while you are filling, you are immobile.

You feel the cold lubricant on your anus as his finger touches you there. After teasing the perimeter, which causes you to contract and open your anus in an effort to pull it into you, he slowly pushes his finger into you. Familiar shivers wash through you as he continues with his normal procedure. The finger plunged all the way in, then pulled out to gather more lubricant. After three of these penetrations, he begins the detailed exam of your inner walls. Pushing in slowly until he is all the way in, then rotating his hand slightly and pulling almost all the way out, pressing against the wall of your colon. This continues until he has felt the entire surface. He pulls his finger out and spreads your labia, and as usual the penetration of your anus has aroused you until you are very wet. Now the next phase begins.

You feel the object at your anus, pressing, then you relax and feel the flesh giving way, spreading and allowing the intruder to penetrate you. The blunt end enters and starts its invasion, spreading the sphincter wide to allow the flared object to penetrate. The feeling is the same, the stretching that suggests pain but never does, the feeling of achievement as the widest diameter passes and then the sphincter clamps down on the smaller diameter pulling it tight inside you. You are panting now, and you wait for the warm feeling of filling. There is nothing for a long time; he likes to play with your wants, allowing your mind to match your body in desire for release. Your body is vibrating in want and your mind is about to give in and beg for relief when you feel the warmth filling you.

The first cramp hits, but you know that it will not last long, you also know he will ignore it as a minor disturbance. The warmth is going deeper, snaking around the turns, pushing aside other organs as it seeks your inner caverns. The next cramp hits hard, strong enough to double you over if you weren’t already in that position. It is all you can do to keep clenching the nozzle to prevent it from exiting and allowing the relief your bowels demand. The inside of your thighs hurt from the extreme spreading of your knees and it is compounded by the contractions of the muscles that are closing your sphincter. Your arms are pulling against the cuffs, which are attached to your ankles, causing other muscles to contract in response to the cramp.

Your head is on its side, mouth open, gasping for breath as wave after wave of cramps wash through you. If you could only lie on your side and pull your knees up, maybe that would relieve the pressure inside you. The position you are in aids in the filling, the amount of fluid and weight caused by gravity are distending your stomach, causing a separate discomfort. You consider saying the safe word; it would bring immediate relief, but would disappoint him, something that you don’t want to do. The thought gives you a few moments of stamina, then the intense cramps take over. You open your mouth but before you can say anything, he pulls the nozzle out and lifts you up to sit on the toilet. Even though you are still bent over in an awkward position, nature takes over and you expel violently. His hand grabs your hair to pull your head upright and as it does his cock is at your lips. You open your mouth to feel the head of his cock push into your mouth.

The whole situation is surreal, the bent over position, the emptying of your bowels, his cock in your mouth with you trying to lick, wet, caress, but too many things going on to concentrate on any one thing. Just as you think you might be able to concentrate on him, he pulls out of your mouth.

As you sit bent over, you watch him filling the bag again, knowing what is coming. The bulging bag is hung from the bar, and arms help you off the seat to once again kneel on the hard floor with your knees spread. As you feel his fingers spreading your cheeks, you push out with your anus welcoming the invasion of the nozzle. The flesh parts as the tapered nozzle expands the sphincter and slowly enters you. When the widest portion is past the muscle, the contracting flesh pulls the remainder in with a nestling caress. His fingers still hold the cheeks open so the flange can seat itself against the orifice. With fingers removed, the globes settle over the flange further trapping it in position. That plus the fullness of the embedded nozzle sends a wave of desire through you.

The preceding events have had their effects. Your nipples are hard and the cold floor compounds that as they press against the floor. Your spread legs have allowed your labia to pull apart, and that is compounded by the swelling of the flesh due to arousal. Your body takes over by rhythmically contracting both sphincters elevating the arousal and starting the flow of the preparatory secretions. You close your eyes and enjoy the moment, then feel additional warmth exciting you even further. It finally becomes evident that he has opened the clamp and the bag is filling you.

This time is different. With no waste to impede flow, the warmth winds its way through you in a lazy fashion connecting your whole body to the heat in your loins. The absence of cramps allows the passion to build, you wish he had used the colon tube, that always produces an intense orgasm. A thought works its way through the desire of an orgasm; this is merely a prelude to something bigger. There is no doubt that the cuffs will continue to be used.

When the bag empties, he removes the nozzle and cuffs, then sits you on the seat to expel. There is no ritual, just a deliberate act to a means. When you are empty, he has you stand and bend over. You feel something slender being inserted into your anus, thin and flexible, and very long. It continues sliding into you until it reaches the end of the colon. He has you stand upright, then slowly pulls it out of you. The feeling of the rod rubbing the walls on its retreat along with the vibrations against your anus trigger deep spasms that force out any remaining fluid. You quickly sit as it exits and discharge the small amount of remaining water. You are completely empty now.

He has you stand so he can sit on the seat, then has you bend over and spread your cheeks. You shudder as you feel his tongue against the rim of your anus, lingering there then circling. It finally stops and centers on the orifice, and then pushes in, entering the now clean opening. You push out to help in the impaling, then moan as the tip gains entrance. You could stay like this for a long time, enjoying the orgasm that would result, but it is not to be. Satisfied that you are clean, his tongue withdraws leaving you wanting.

Standing now and taking you by the arm, he leads you to the playroom. As you walk in the sight before you startles you. There in the center of the room is a chair. At first glance it reminds you of a chair used for electrocutions. As details come into focus, you realize it is nothing like anything you have ever seen before. It is a straight-backed chair with no arms. The front legs are spread out at 45 degrees, making them a full 90 degrees apart. At the ends of the legs are U-shaped cradles. Off the back are two short arms sticking straight out behind the chair. There are two eye-bolts on the back where the front legs join, and two more lower down on the rear legs. At the top of the back is a headrest similar to what is used on a dentist’s chair. The most unique feature is that there is no seat. In place of a seat is a short arm that has two dildos attached which are pointing straight up. The longer one is thinner and obviously will go into your rectum, the shorter thicker one just in front of it will enter your vagina. Both glisten with lubricant, ready and waiting for you.

He leads you over to stand between the legs. With you in position, he moves behind you and places his hands on your buttocks, spreading them and indicating you should lower yourself. Grabbing the back of the chair for support, you lower yourself towards the obelisks. You feel his finger on your anus; an aid like radar to assist in insuring the missile finds its target. His finger moves aside and you feel the cold tip of the longer phallic object find its mark. His fingers now pull severely on your cheeks opening your orifice allowing the intruder easy entrance.

The sphincter is easily penetrated, there is a moment of resistance accompanied by a jolt of pain, and then his hands slowly allow you to settle down while the cold object enters your bowels in a sensuous impaling action. Unbeknownst to you, another finger has been in position to acknowledge the arrival of the second greased shaft that will penetrate you. You feel fingers spread your lips, then another cold object touches your flesh. The tip of the rod spreads your vaginal opening as it enters, then the shaft stretches your orifice as the larger portion enters you. You feel your passage filling, the thick dildo stretching and pressing back on it’s mate that is going deeper into you. It seems to take forever to settle down on the pair of penetrators.

Finally the progress halts as the base of the false cocks are at the openings. He takes each arm and pulls them behind you to attach the cuffs to the hooks on the back. This action allows you to settle even more on the twin obelisks. You feel his hands on your right leg, lifting it and spreading it to place it in the U-shaped cradle, then pulling your ankle back to attach the cuff to the leg hook. The procedure is repeated on the other leg so that now you are completely spread open and totally supported by your orifices.

The grotesque position is uncomfortable, not only because of the severe spreading of your legs but also because of the total support of your body is the oversize objects you are impaled on. Their size alone would be demanding under any circumstance.

You try relaxing in order to adjust; hoping your body will become accustomed to the ordeal. Your mind is wandering, trying to think of pleasant times, attempting to block out the present discomfort. You are concentrating so hard that you don’t immediately notice the movement of the chair. You jolt to reality as you feel yourself falling backwards. The panic is short lived as you realize that you are not falling, he is repositioning the chair. The chair goes back farther and farther until it settles on the two arms that were attached to the back. You are now on an angle, slightly more than 45 degrees, which brings welcomed relief. Now your back supports the bulk of your weight, the pressure against your orifices diminished, but still present.

Attention is now focused on the headrest; he pulls your head back and adjusts the support to fit you. Your head is all the way back with your chin pointing into the air. You feel his hands tracing your cheek and the side of your throat, as if checking alignment. Satisfied, he places a strap across your forehead and secures your head, rendering it immovable. Now you are totally secured in every possible way.

Out of the corner of your eye you see him removing his clothing. You expected this; the detailed alignment of your head was a prelude to his penetrating you in the last available orifice. He had patiently taught you how to yawn at the right moment to open your throat and allow his cock to slide down your throat. You had learned on your own that it was up to you to coat his cock with saliva to provide the lubrication necessary for an easy entry. You begin working your mouth to promote the formulation of the necessary fluid. In your concentration of preparing yourself you don’t notice his approach until you feel the soft flesh of his glean as it presses against your lips. You open your eyes to the sight of the underside of his shaft, and respond by opening your lips and licking the tip with your moist tongue. There is a drop of pre-cum at the end, which will add to the lubricating quality of the saliva.

He is considerate to wait while you cover as much of the bulbous head with saliva, then pushes in slightly so you can reach farther back on his cock. You feel his cock pull out partway, then reverse direction and fill your mouth. When it reaches the back of your mouth, you yawn which expands the entrance to your throat and allows it to continue its journey. The shaft continues sliding down your throat until you feel the soft flesh of his scrotum on your nose. Your eyes are closed as you concentrate on relaxing, trusting him completely. Two stabs of pain start from your nipples, slowly increasing in intensity. Your mind surfaces to realize he is pinching your nipples, gradually increasing the severity until that is all that occupies your thoughts. He suddenly releases them and pulls his cock from your throat. Your lips search for the penis, wanting desperately to suck it to orgasm and please him. However, the taste of his cum will happen when he decides, and when he does decide to ejaculate, it may not be in the orifice of your mouth or any other orifice.

Resigning yourself to the fact that you will not enjoy the taste of his cock; you concentrate on the grotesque position your are in and the pain in your nipples. Not too long ago when you first discovered this life style; you couldn’t understand how some women could endure so much pain. You knew that small amounts of pain triggered endorphins that heightened sexual arousal. What you didn’t know was how much you enjoyed this, how much pain you could take, and how the craving would take control of your life. In the beginning, the sessions were light, always in search of your limits. Gradually the level rose in the quest for a limit that was never found. His concern for your safety and no permanent damage finally dictated the limit. The small pain in your nipple, which is a mere prelude to what would follow, has already triggered the secretions in your vagina. As tightly filled as your vagina is, you know that eventually contractions from your orgasms will force the self made lubricant out of the stretched orifice in the form of a spray. The thought of that excites you more since you have seen yourself do that on video that he has recorded. You have never seen it in person, but he has hinted at providing a properly placed mirror will be available some time in the future.

Out of the corner of your eye you can see him pick up the crop, one of your favorites. The sharp sting and the accuracy of placement have given you many trips to that serene contentment of subspace. You feel the soft tip travel down your inner thigh towards your stuffed cunt. Goose bumps follow in its path from the sensuous touch and the knowledge that the soft touch can easily turn to a sting that forces uncontrolled gasps from your mouth. As the tip continues up along the edge of the lip where the dildo exits; your sphincter clenches in arousal. You long for the assault of the crop, which will terminate by attacking that tender stretched flesh which will trigger yet another orgasm. With the flesh stretched around the phallic invader, the blows will be more severe than you have ever felt.

Leaving the area where the flesh grips the shaft; the tip nestles at the end of the slit, then pushes inside to touch your clitoris. You try unsuccessfully to push down hoping to spread your lips for additional contact. Of course that is impossible, he and only he will determine the amount of contact. The tip is rotating now, gathering up what little moisture is available; then exits and continues its journey, leaving a damp trail in its wake. You shiver as it makes its way up to your breast where it circles your nipple. They were hard before, but now feel as if they might burst.

Tired of teasing, he places the tip in your mouth for you to wet it with your saliva. He thinks the wet leather stings more, you have never been able to tell the difference, but it is his choice. You lick the soft leather tassels until they are saturated and then open your mouth for his inspection. He rubs your tongue and lips with the wetness, then removes it. Your clitoris aches in anticipation of the first strike.

The first flick is light, a caress, and almost a tickle. It is halfway between your knee and cunt on the tender inner flesh. The next is a little harder and stings slightly. If the chair didn’t restrain your knees you would be spreading them even farther in an invitation to more. The next is on the other thigh, harder yet, causing your mouth to open in lust. Four more in rapid succession and now your legs are clenched and you are trying to impale yourself even further on the shafts. When sufficient strokes have turned your inner thighs to rivers of fire, he changes tactics. Instead of hitting flesh, the crop hits the lip where it presses against the dildo.

It is like a jolt of electricity aimed right to your clitoris. Saliva is running out of your mouth and your back is arched bringing to attention the availability of your breasts. Your nipples ache to feel the sting and add to the heat in your cunt. You were disappointed in being restrained and not allowed to participate, but it only heightens the desire, bringing you to a new level. Suddenly fire erupts and you float out of your body, consumed with pleasure. Unbeknownst to you, he has directed the blows to the flesh above your clitoris, which does little to shield it. The orgasm consumes you as you drift in your special land, oblivious to everything, wrapped in the heat of pleasure. You are drifting back now, slowly returning to the world of the wonderful pain. You notice a pain in your right nipple that grows with the reality, and feel warmth in your throat. The haze clears as recognition surfaces. He has twisted your nipple severely and his cock is down your throat in the throes of emptying the load of cum that you tried to coax earlier. He pulls out but leaves the head inside your mouth so you can close your lips around it and suck out the last stream of thick cum. The pain in your nipple and the taste of him triggers another orgasm, but only an earthly one, not the ultimate journey of before. Having drained him, you relax and bask in the moment, wondering what else he has in store for you.

12