The Chair Ch. 01

Story Info
Norm's version of what he does TO and WITH me.
1.1k words
3.94
44.1k
8
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can sense your getting ready. I can sense the heat from your body. I can sense your sexual desire. Oh how I can sense it.

Yes. The lipstick. Not to bright a shade. A nice light color to enhance your natural skin color

Oh fuck yes. A nice long, deep, wet kiss. Just what I need. No, not what I need. What I crave. Yes, I haven't been kissed like this since last summer when I had the whore. I love the way you let me play with your tongue. I feel so fucking wild. We take turns sucking on each others tongue-fuck. I so wish this could last forever. But let's enjoy the moment. That's what I thought to myself as I was tongue fucking the whore. Not only am I enjoying your kiss but I am also enjoying the heat from your body as we embrace as we kiss.

I sit you down onto the chair. I tie your hands behind your back. Now I want to touch your tits. God how I want to. I then I take each leg and raise it up over the arm of the chair. Tie each of them to the arms of the chair. Now I have you. First I am going to play with your nipples. I take each nipple between my fingers of each hand. I tweak them. Roll them around in my fingers. Gentle at first then I press tighter. I fucking love how they get so hard. And now I pull on them. Again gentle at first. Then I pull tighter. each time I pull I push my fingers into the flesh of your tit grabbing more nipple each time. Then I pull. Fuck I love how this hardens them. I love the look in your eyes as I pull. A little harder each time...Till I see how much pain you can take. I love how this is fucking turning you on.

Now to enhance the moment even more. I light up a joint. First taking a toke myself then putting it to your mouth so you can take a toke. I want to watch your eyes as the pot takes its effect on your brain. And now I take a one deep puff myself and then lean down and kiss your mouth as I blow the pot into your mouth.( have you ever done that with anyone, the whore and I did that. its fucking hot)

And now that I have your legs spread wide open and your cunt nicely exposed to me. I want to play with i.e. how I want to play with that luscious clit. So I take my little clit vibrator that I have: oh how I want to do this. I place the vibrator. Once again. Gently at first. On your cit. want to feel your bodies reaction. I want to feel your hips thrusting. Trying to fuck the vibrator, then I take it away. Let your clit relax and then massage it some more. Just like playing with the head of a hard cock. You know how that feels when you pinch the head of a rock hard cock. How it throbs. Oh yes how it throbs especially once that head is a deep purple. Then the throbbing only increases. That's how I want your clit to react. So I place the vibrator against that luscious clit. Massaging it again. Until I can feel your hips thrusting. .this time they thrust harder. I love how your body reacts. It's even fucking hotter when you're tied to the chair. The more your clit is teased the more your mind desires to be fucked. To have that needed orgasm but not yet. This is too much fun. then I take the vibrator and slowly slide it along the outer lips of your cunt. By now your cunt is nice and wet so hence the vibrator slides so easily. As I slide it along the lips of your cunt I love how your body once again reacts to it. I love the feel of your hips thrusting. Wanting to take that vibrator into your cunt.

I watch your body writhe in agony. You want me so bad. From time to time I bring my cock close to your body. I let it throb against your thighs. I let it dribble my pre cum over your hard and erect nipples. In a moment of happiness, I grab your head by the hair and force your mouth within a fraction of an inch of my cock. You beg and plead with me to let you kiss it. I pull back, laughing. I like to see you beg for my cock. I like it when you beg for permission. It turns me on to make you scream you want to suck my cock. It is much smaller than the cocks of all the other men you have, fucked, you silly whore, and I can do more to tease you and to torment you than all your other fuckers put together.

I touch the tip of your vibrator to your clit. Your cunt opens up wide for me. You want me in there. You know it. I laugh. Your clit dances all over the vibrator. No chance of anything going into your cunt. My fingers touch your ass. Lightly, gently I press my fingertip against your very tight asshole. You seem to dilate, you seem to want it up your ass. I press a bit harder. And a bit harder. My finger could slide up your ass easily -- if that is what I wanted to do. But I don't.

I laugh when you moan and beg to be fingered deep up your ass. The vibrator is making havoc of your clit. I take it away. I pinch your tiny nipples as hard as I can. You moan again and again. I step back and laugh. I love to see you squirm. Your entire body is going wild. Your clit is throbbing in midair. Your cunt is wide open for me. Your ass opens up on its own. Your nipples are hard and erect and dark with desire.

Moan, bitch!

Beg, slut!

You will not get any. At least not today. At least, not from me. time to get dressed, whore! Go back to your husband. Slither all over him, drool over his aging, heavy body. Try to get him to give you but a fraction of the joys I could give you -- only if I what I had really wanted all along was to fuck a slutty whore-bitch like you.

Run home, now.

I don't want you anymore. You are already a used woman. I have no need for you. I have something better to do tonight.

Tonight instead I will masturbate with you, my love. Whether or not you think I mean it. I will do it. Kisses