The Chair Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After giving her a minute or two to recover, the vibrator then began a slow methodical thrusting in and out of her pussy as the nubs continued to spiral. The nipple cups increased their intensity one level, causing Nicki to gasp. Suddenly her ass felt cold as the secondary penetration unit began spraying lubricant. The anal unit was a plain dildo 5 inches long and only 1 inch in diameter. As it nudged its way into her asshole, her moans turned into cries of pleasure. Once the anal probe was completely inside her, the unit that was strapped on her pelvis started. It had a vibrator that was position directly on her clit. At the same instant that it started vibrating, the nipple cups went to the maximum intensity, the primary thrusting unit came to a stop with its vibrator fully seated in her pussy, vibrating at maximum, and the nubs on it began rotating much faster. This multitude of stimulations triggered the most intense, pleasurable, and long-lasting orgasm that Nicki had ever experienced. Her orgasm was one long series of spasms that continued without decreasing intensity for two solid minutes. Even then it took another minute before they subsided completely. She was still experiencing these small "aftershocks" as The Chair returned to a horizontal orientation. Both thrusting units withdrew from her as her legs and arms were moved back to their at rest positions.

As they approached her to unfasten her cuffs, he could see perspiration glistening over her entire body. They all helped her to the bed, as her legs were too wobbly for her to walk unassisted. Lisa went in to take a shower while the others tended to Nicki. The redhead began wiping off the combination of fluids covering the blonde. As she did, Nicki thanked them for letting her experience The Chair. She went on to say that she had never felt anything like it before. As the redhead was still wiping her off, she commented that she was hornier now than when she had first seen The Chair. The redhead took that as an invitation and dove right into the blonde's pussy. This caused Nicki to exclaim, "Oh God, yes!!"

As the redhead continued licking the blonde's pussy and clit, Nicki looked at him and said, "I want to suck your big dick." He didn't need to be asked twice, so he quickly stripped out of his clothes and climbed on top of the bed and positioned himself over her head facing the redhead. This way he could enjoy the show of the redhead going down on Nicki at the same time Nicki gave him a blowjob. As he lowered his dick to her lips she rose up to meet it. She took almost the entire length in a single stroke. She then began bobbing up and down over its slick surface. After several strokes, she removed it from her mouth and sucked his balls. As she sucked his testicles, she used her tongue as if she was trying to roll them around in her mouth. He had never felt anything like this before and it made his dick grow longer and firmer than it had been. Nicki then returned to licking and sucking his cock.

The redhead had been trying to watch the action while still pleasuring Nicki. From the expression she saw on his face, she knew he was about to cum. She wanted Nicki to cum at the same time so she redoubled her efforts and began flicking at the blonde's clit with her tongue. When she thought the time was right, she lightly nipped at the clit with her teeth. This had the desired effect and caused the blonde to start cumming. Her orgasm triggered an involuntary moan that in turn triggered his orgasm. Nicki swallowed every drop of his cum that he shot down her throat. It was as if it was some vital life fluid that she needed in order to survive. They had just disentangled themselves from each other and gotten somewhat presentable (although they were all naked) when Lisa emerged from her shower. As she joined them on the bed she asked, "Did I miss anything?" The others looked at each other and laughed.

As the four of them now lounged together on the bed, they discussed how their experiences with The Chair had driven them to a much higher sexual level. All three females said they had each had the same feeling following their experience with The Chair. Although they each had very satisfying orgasms in The Chair, they each felt an almost uncontrollable need for real sex with a person afterward. They joked that there might be government grant money available to study this phenomenon.

12