The Chair Ch. 13

Story Info
Romantic night on the town leads to great sex.
2k words
4.01
39k
2
0

Part 13 of the 40 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he had called her, it was different than the other times he had invited her to "test" The Chair. This time he told her to dress for a night on the town, but he wouldn't explain why. She did as he requested though, as she trusted him completely.

She arrived promptly at 7:30 p.m. wearing a black sequined evening gown, with thin spaghetti straps over her shoulders, and a slit up the left side almost to the top of her thigh. The gown's décolleté revealed her ample bosom. Her long red hair was done up tonight, exposing her lovely neck. Her legs were shown to their best advantage in black stockings. Her feet sported black pumps with 4-inch heels.

When he saw her, he knew that every eye in the restaurant (both male and female) would be on her. As she entered the apartment, he kissed her on the cheek, taking care not to smudge her makeup. When she asked him what the occasion was, he told her that she would have to wait until dinner. He grabbed the jacket to his suit and they headed for the car.

It took about 15 minutes for them to reach the restaurant. It was a swanky 5 star bistro that many people would know by name, but few had actually had the pleasure to have eaten at. There was a piano player in the center of the dining room and a large dance floor near the one end. He had reserved a table for precisely 8 o'clock. As they were seated, the table had already been prepared with a chilled bottle of Dom Perignon champagne. In front of the lady's seat was a long skinny package wrapped in shinny iridescent silver paper.

After they were seated, the waiter poured them each a glass of the champagne and then discretely withdrew from the table. As they raised their glasses in a toast, he explained the cause for the celebration. Less than one week ago he had opened the website offering the plans to The Chair for sale. Today they had received not just their first order, but 15 orders for the plans. As if that wasn't enough cause to celebrate, her birthday was only 3 weeks away. He then told her that she could open her present. As she removed the paper, she could see that inside was a black velvet covered jewelry box. She opened the cover to reveal a simple yet elegant pearl necklace. She then asked him to put it on her. As he held the necklace around her, one end slipped out of his hand and the strand fell down the front of her dress between her breasts. As he pulled the other end to retrieve it, a chill went through her body. She began to wonder if he had dropped them on purpose. He then took the other end and deftly fastened the clasp behind her neck as she turned her head to his and kissed him. The necklace matched her ensemble perfectly.

After they had a chance to look over their menus, the waiter had promptly returned to take their orders. He had chosen a 14-ounce Filet Mignon with a baked potato while she had chosen a slightly smaller Top Sirloin steak. Over dinner they discussed the future plans for The Chair. Selling the plans for $35 provided them with a profit of $27 for each set sold. They figured the next step to their long-range plan was to meet with representatives of adult toy manufacturers to discuss incorporating their products into The Chair. As they ate their entrée, he noticed how nearly every man and woman that walked past their table took long lingering looks at his companion. As he got up to go to the restroom he saw why. Besides her natural beauty, the subdued lighting was striking her necklace and drawing everyone's attention toward it. Once their eyes had focused on the necklace, they were most explicably drawn to her breasts. In the position she was sitting, the material covering her breast had shifted to the point where her nipples were almost exposed. Knowing her as he did, he knew that this would not upset her, in fact quite the contrary. But also knowing her as he did, he couldn't be sure that she wasn't sitting this way intentionally.

Any questions in his mind vanished when the waiter came to take their dessert order. As he cleared the plates, she leaned back in her seat and took a deep breath. As she did this, both her nipples popped into view around the edges of her dress. This didn't go unnoticed by the waiter either. She also seemed to take a lot of time deciding what she wanted although he was certain that she was going to choose the strawberry shortcake as it is her favorite. After the waiter had gotten their order and left the table, he told her how bad she had been tormenting him like that. As she pulled her dress back over her nipples, she smiled at him and told him that at least they would get their desserts quickly. She was right, in almost no time at all the waiter returned with her strawberry shortcake and his hot fudge sundae.

They watched each other intently as they ate their desserts. He commented on how sexy she looked with a little dollop of whipped cream on her upper lip. She commented on how sexy it was the way he licked his spoon with every bite that he took. They then took turns sensuously feeding their desserts to each other.

Shortly after finishing their celebration dinner, they stepped out onto the dance floor. He never considered himself much of a dancer, but he wouldn't let that keep him from holding a beautiful woman in his arms. They danced for about the next hour while only taking momentary breaks to sip some more champagne.

When they returned to the apartment, she went to change into something more comfortable while he changed out of his suit. When she entered the bedroom, she had let her red hair down. She was now wearing a sexy camisole top and tap pants and he was wearing a simple pair of pajamas. Also in the bedroom were a dozen pink roses. Upon seeing them, she jumped into his arms, knocking him backward onto the bed. She couldn't believe that he had remembered that they were one of her favorite flowers. As she kissed him, gently at first but then with increasing intensity, she could feel his dick stirring beneath her. As she lay there on top of him, she moved her attention to his ears. She knew from past experience that he really enjoys having his ears licked and nibbled. When she stuck her tongue into his ear, she again felt his penis throb. As she was busy licking and nibbling his ear, he ran his fingers softly across the back of her neck. This was her 'secret' place that he had learned if touched just right could send chills through her. This time was no exception. After only a few moments, she climaxed, and as she did, she bit his earlobe.

They lay there like that with his arms around her and stroking her neck for several minutes. She had already come once, and she was still practically fully dressed. He then rolled her over onto her back and gently slid the camisole over her head. He then moved over top of her with his knees straddling her hips. As she lay there, he began giving her a massage. He started at her neck, working his way down to her chest, but avoiding her breasts for now. Then he tried something new. He began massaging her stomach with both his hands. He used his fingers in a sort of drumming motion. The sensation was different, close to being tickled, but better. He had been massaging her like this for 10 minutes and still hadn't touched her breasts. When he finally began kneading her breasts, her anticipation only served to amplify the sensation. After massaging only her breasts for the last five minutes, he then leaned down and took her one nipple between his lips. He then used his tongue to play with the nipple for 4 minutes before repeating the same thing on the other nipple. When he thought this had been enough attention to her breasts, he leaned forward resting his pajama-covered chest on her bare breasts as he kissed her. But this wasn't enough for her. She wanted to feel his bare skin against hers. So she swiftly unbuttoned his pajamas and spread them apart so that they formed a sort of small tent over their bodies. She loved the way his chest felt against her now erect nipples. She reached between them and pinched his nipples to make them equally as erect.

He now began slowly kissing his way down her body...excruciatingly slowly. He started by kissing the side of her face, then down her neck, her chest and her tummy, until he had finally made his way to the waistband of her tap pants. He took each side in a hand and slowly slid them down her legs, slowly kissing his way down her right leg. Once he had the tap pants off her feet, he kissed all over her right foot, occasionally stopping to suck her toes. He then switched over to her left foot and repeated his foot worshipping. Since he was taking so much time on her legs and feet, the redhead had begun to play with her own pussy. He worked his way up her left leg until he finally met her fingers at the entrance to her pussy. As she withdrew her fingers from her wet pussy, he took them in his mouth to taste her nectar. After he had sucked every bit of her delicious scent from her fingers, he finally began to probe her pussy with his tongue. The extended wait for this contact had made her extremely excited and she had her second orgasm as soon as his tongue entered her. As he savored her fluid, he reached up and again played with her breasts. Once she had regained her senses, he slowly moved on to licking her clit. It only took a few seconds of tongue play on her clit to induce another orgasm from the redheaded siren.

As she recovered from her latest orgasm, he rolled her over so she was face down. He then began massaging her lovely ass. He began by kissing each of her cheeks as he rubbed the other. Slowly he kissed his way to her puckered asshole where he planted several more kisses before tentatively probing her with his tongue. When he did this, she raised up on her arms and knees. She needed to have him inside her and she wanted it doggie style. He stood up and removed his pajama bottoms before moving into position behind her. He then slowly inserted his rock hard cock into her wet and ready pussy. He held onto her hips and slowly thrust in and out until he could sense she was nearing another orgasm. He stopped thrusting and just held her hips until the sensation passed. He then resumed his slow thrusting. After only another minute she came again. As her pussy clamped down on his dick he came too. When their orgasms had subsided, they both collapsed onto the bed.

He awoke several hours later, alone in the bed. He looked up and saw her returning from the bathroom. She was now wearing his pajama tops that had earlier been discarded into a heap on the floor. This was a look that he had always enjoyed, a beautiful woman wearing either a man's shirt or pajama tops that barely managed to cover her pussy and ass. He lay in bed watching her as she got dressed and prepared to leave. She thanked him one last time for the celebration and the necklace before she left. He then fell asleep again, dreaming of what the future held in store for them.