The Chair Ch. 16

Story Info
Love in an elevator and then in a parked car.
2.1k words
4.69
19.6k
2
0

Part 16 of the 40 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had been working diligently since their first meeting with Jenna Jameson. Today it was all culminating in a visit with lawyers to officially launch their company. It was a hot August afternoon when they drove downtown to meet with their lawyers and sign the final articles of incorporation. The law offices were on the 25th floor of the historic building.

When they left the lawyer's, they were jubilant. They planned to return home and celebrate with a long session in The Chair followed by a relaxing soak in the Jacuzzi. They were alone when they entered the elevator and began to descend the 27 level to the parking level. Neither one of them wanted to wait until they got home, so they both attacked each other. As they hungrily kissed each other, the redhead jumped on him, wrapping her legs tightly around his back. Her ankles were interlocked behind him preventing his escape, as if he wanted to. Her position had her pussy resting firmly against his already erect dick.

They were just passing the 22nd floor when all of a sudden the lights went dark and the elevator jolted to an abrupt stop. The two lovers tumbled to the floor of the elevator car, still locked in each other's embrace. They pulled each other up and felt their way to the wall of the elevator. They figured it would only be a few minutes before the power would be restored, so they decided to postpone their little lovemaking escapade until they were "rescued."

They had been stopped for 15 minutes before they finally heard people calling to anyone in the elevators. The people calling to them were not workmen, but were others that had been in the building when the power went out. They informed the amorous couple that it would probably be a while before anyone could get them out, as this power blackout was not just a localized event, but was spread over several states in the northeast.

They decided they had better make themselves comfortable. It was already stifling in the pitch-black elevator without so much as a fan running. They figured they might as well continue their lovemaking in earnest since it was unlikely that they would be interrupted soon.

It was actually quite erotic as they undressed each other in total darkness. They primarily had to use their sense of touch, although their memory of each other's body did help a little. As he unbuttoned her blouse from the top down, he would have to run his hands down the center of her body in order to find the next button to be undone. Once her blouse was completely unbuttoned and the flaps pulled to the side, he could only imagine what she looked like. As he had watched her dress earlier, he knew she was wearing the black Victoria's Secret bra that he had bought her for her birthday. After he slipped the blouse off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor, he reached behind her to unfasten the bra. This wasn't any more difficult in the dark as he had often done this before in this position without looking. Quickly her bra also fell to the floor of the stationary elevator.

The redhead now decided it was his turn, so she pushed him back against the elevator wall and began unbuttoning his shirt, also from the top down. As she unbuttoned each button, she would delicately kiss each new area of flesh that had been uncovered. When his shirt was completely unbuttoned, instead of removing it, she let it hang freely from his shoulders. She then dropped to her knees in front of him and started unbuckling his belt. As she slid the zipper down, she could feel his already erect dick through the thin material. When his pants fell around his ankles, she had to remove his shoes so she could remove his pants so he didn't happen to get trip over them in the darkness. While she was removing his shoes and pants, he took this opportunity to slip his shirt off and drop it to the floor.

When she stood up he swept his arms about the space in front of him to locate her. Once he did, he took her in his arms and kissed her. Although the kiss was very familiar, it was in some way new and excitingly different. Without being able to see his partner, it was almost as if it could have been a complete stranger he was kissing.

Reaching around her waist, he began to slowly slide her low cut hip hugger slacks over her ass and down her legs. Being over a foot taller than her, he had to fall to his knees to accomplish the task before him. As he lifted her leg to remove the pants, he discovered that she had already slipped out of her shoes at some point. As he slipped the pants off her raised leg, he kissed the inside of her thigh. He repeated this on the other thigh as he raised that leg to finish removing her slacks. He then released her leg, expecting it to return to the floor with the other. He was surprised when instead, both of her legs wrapped themselves around his head, pulling his mouth toward her pussy. He would learn later that she was in the corner supporting herself on the railing that runs around the perimeter of the elevator car.

As his head moved nearer to her pussy, his tongue began to dart in and out. First he would lick up and down the lips of her pussy and then he would thrust his tongue deep inside. As he repeated this maneuver, with his hands he would gently stroke her satiny smooth legs resting on each side of his head. He then focused his oral attentions on her clit, flicking at it repeatedly until she experienced her first orgasm during the "Blackout of 2003."

Once her spasms had subsided, she released his head from the grip she had with her legs. She then kneeled on the floor in front of him. As she found his face, she kissed him passionately, tasting herself on him. He then laid her down on her back, taking care not to bump her head on a wall. His mouth soon found its way in the dark to her chest. He began by planting light kisses all the way around each breast. Then he started to flick at her nipples with his tongue. It didn't take much of this attention before her nipples were erect. Of course in the darkness he could only tell this by his touch. After he took her left nipple in his lips, she clutched his head against her as he lightly bit it. He then repeated this on her other nipple.

He then began kissing his way up her body and along the side of her neck until his lips again met hers. As they kissed, her tongue poked its way between his lips and deep into his mouth. When she withdrew her tongue from his mouth, his own tongue then probed its way into her mouth. They each sensed the other's growing passion. When at last they pulled their mouths apart, he rolled her over as he kissed his way to the back of her neck. This is one of her most erogenous zones when properly stimulated. And he knew just how she liked to be stimulated. As he kissed, licked, nuzzled, and blew on the back of her neck, she writhed beneath him, savoring all the erotic sensations she was experiencing. He then licked his way down her spine, tasting the perspiration that had accumulated from being in the hot elevator. As he reached her lower back, the redhead began to writhe beneath him again. This was another of her erogenous zones. As he stimulated this zone with his tongue in much the same way he had her neck, he reached beneath her and lightly stroked her clit with his finger. The pleasure she was experiencing was exquisite and torturous at the same time.

As he continued to torment her body, she raised her hips and pulled her legs up to a kneeling position while her head was resting on the pile of clothes they had thrown to the elevator floor. He had learned her body language well and knew that she wanted him inside her now. He licked his way back up her spine as he moved forward, until his long hard dick just began to enter her very wet pussy. He felt her brace herself just before he thrust himself deep inside her. As he did, she cried out, "Yes, harder HARDER."

As he would thrust forward, she would thrust back against him. They continued their thrusting for two minutes before he felt her orgasm begin. As her pussy clenched his dick, it drove him to the point of no return and soon he was cumming with her. With his dick still inside her, they rolled onto their sides with his arms wrapped around her. As they laid there together, their perspiration dampened skin clung to the other. Suddenly they heard someone shouting from above the elevator roof. They were about to be "rescued." Quickly they began to get dressed before being discovered naked in the elevator. In the total darkness, it was difficult finding their own clothes let alone making sure they had them on straight. Within a few minutes, the doors were manually pulled open, flooding the elevator with blinding light. As their eyes slowly adjusted, they could now see that the elevator had stopped about 2 feet below the 22nd floor. The firefighters that had pried opened the doors now helped them step up and out of the stuck elevator. Before heading down the 22 flights of stairs, they looked back and saw one of the firemen smiling at them. Evidently he had just recognized the musky scent of sex emanating from the elevator. Of course he might have had a clue in the black bra that they had inadvertently left on the floor of the elevator.

It had been almost two hours since they had first gotten stuck in the elevator. The walk down the stairs took almost 20 minutes, what with the other occupants of the building also making their way out. When they reached the parking garage where the car was parked, they saw that traffic was a complete gridlock. No cars were making their way out of the parking deck because the cars on the street were hardly moving due to the lack of traffic signals. They sat in the car and relaxed after the long walk down the stairs, refreshing themselves with a bottle of water that they luckily had in the car.

As they sat there waiting for traffic to clear, he began to notice how the redhead's blouse was practically transparent due to her perspiration. And through the thin material he could make out that her nipples were again aroused and erect. As she sat there enjoying the bottled water and the slight breeze through the car windows, she noticed him looking at her. She then noticed the growing bulge in his pants. She leaned over to his side of the car and unzipped his pants before freeing his erect member. He tilted the steering wheel out of the way as she lowered her warm, wet, sensuous lips over his dick. Whether it was due to her talented oral technique or the excitement of being surrounded by so many people oblivious to their actions, he soon came, shooting a load of cum down her throat. After she swallowed it all, his cock was now even harder then it had been. She didn't want to let this go to waste. She quickly slid her slacks off and then crawled on top of him with her back facing the steering wheel and her legs straddling him and the seat back. She then lowered herself onto his rigid cock, its girth and length filling her completely (just the way she liked). Supporting herself by the headrest, she began thrusting up and down on his manhood. Just as she started to climax, a car horn sounded, and then another. Evidently some of those in the parking lot gridlock were no longer oblivious to their actions. The horns honking only served to increase the intensity of her orgasm. It also spurred him on to cum again. After their orgasms subsided, they both pulled themselves together and redressed. They then pulled the car out into the now moving, albeit slow, traffic and made their way back home to wait for the restoration of power. Without power they would not be able to use The Chair. But somehow they managed to pass the time over the next 25 hours without lights or power.