The Chair Ch. 27

Story Info
The redhead treats him to a special birthday surprise.
3.1k words
4.53
29.3k
3
0

Part 27 of the 40 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he arrived home the redhead was waiting for him. She greeted him at the door with a big French kiss during which her hands roamed down his back and firmly squeezed his ass. She could feel his erection pressing against her through his pants. She had previously told him that she had something special planned for his birthday, but she wouldn't elaborate. Evidently he was already contemplating what she might have in store for him.

She then pulled away from him and told him that he must get ready for his birthday surprise. She told him to go and shower after which he was to put on what she left out on the bed for him. On his way to the bathroom, he snuck a look at the bed to see what she had planned for him to wear. Fortunately she had anticipated this and had not put anything out yet. She waited until he was in the shower and then she laid out his "wardrobe".

When he came out of the shower, he was surprised by what he found on the bed. A plain T-shirt, ordinary sweat pants, and an old pair of boxer shorts. Since they had not been there before, he knew that this was what she intended for him to wear. After slipping on the T-shirt, he picked up the boxers. At this time he knew that she had something special in mind, for underneath the boxers was an adjustable cock ring for him to wear. After slipping it over his dick and balls and tightening it, he finished getting dressed. He then went to find the redhead.

He found her in the living room with a birthday cake on the table. Upon closer examination, he noticed that the cake had been specially made. He had seen cakes before that had photographs printed in the icing, but this cake took it to a whole new level, it was 3 dimensional. The picture on the cake was that of the redhead wearing a straw hat standing nude on a rock near a small body of water. Where her breasts were, they had been built up with 2 small mounds of icing. There was also a small triangle of icing that made her pussy stand up from the cake. At the top of the cake there was a single candle. The photograph was one that her old boyfriend had taken of her. As a matter of fact it was after seeing that photo on the internet that he had decided he had to meet this beautiful redhead, oh so many years ago now. After letting him appreciate the cake for a while, she then had him make a wish before blowing out the candle. She then took her time feeding him a piece of cake one mouthful at a time. But her technique was more exciting than it sounds, for she would first place a piece of cake in her own mouth and then she would kiss him and pass the cake to his mouth. When the piece of cake was gone, they took turns licking the excess icing off of each other's faces.

The redhead then announced that it was time for his first present. With that she pulled out a nicely decorated box about 4 inches square. When he removed the cover he saw that the box contained a blindfold. She instructed him to put it on and he did. The blindfold completely sealed out all light. She then grasped him firmly by his one arm and led him to the bedroom. While she had him stand by the foot of the bed, he heard her move about on the bed. It sounded like she was reaching down behind the bed. When she climbed off the bed, she told him to turn around and sit back on the bed and then to slide up until he was near the head of the bed. When he was in position, she grabbed his left wrist and slipped a soft cuff around it. She then repeated the procedure on his right wrist. He then felt both of his arms pulled tightly to the corners of the bed as she tied off the ropes that were attached to the cuffs.

The redhead then stood back to admire her handiwork. From under the bed she then pulled a 3-foot long spreader bar with a cuff at each end. She placed the bar between his legs and fastened each cuff around one of his ankles. Now he could not bring his legs together. He then heard her rummaging though one of the dresser drawers. Then he felt her as she leaned over him and cut the neckband of his T-shirt with a pair of scissors (obviously what she had been looking for in the dresser). She then made similar cuts in each of his sleeves. Then she grasped the T-shirt by the collar and tore it from his body. She then moved near the foot of the bed and began cutting up the inside of his left pant leg with the scissors. But all of a sudden he felt the same cutting on the inside of his right pant leg. Obviously she couldn't be cutting both at the same time so he knew there was someone else there. When the two slits met at his crotch, his sweat pants were pulled from his body. He now lay there clad only in the old pair of boxers. He now understood the reason for the old clothes and he was certain that the boxers would shortly also be torn from his body.

He was correct, soon the two pairs of hands began cutting away the boxers until he was now bound there completely naked, his erection standing almost straight up. If possible, the cock ring made his cock longer and firmer than ever. Then he heard someone, for now he no longer knew which one (if either) was the redhead, make their way to the bathroom and begin running water. A few minutes later they returned and a towel was wedged underneath his lower back and ass. Warm water was then poured over his pubic hair and he now had some idea of what to expect next. While one girl's hands held his erection out of the way, the other girl began trimming away his pubic hair with the scissors. He then heard the shaving cream spray from the can just before it landed on his pubic region. Both girls then seemed to take a lot of pleasure in rubbing the foam all around his cock and balls and into all of his various nooks and crannies. Then one pair of hands again held his cock out of the way while the other (he was almost certain this one would be his redhead) began to shave away every bit of his pubic hair. When they had finished, any remaining shaving cream was then cleaned away with a warm water rinse followed by a mild, but very arousing rubdown with a towel. He then felt the bed shift as the two girls climbed off of it.

One of the girls then grabbed the spreader bar, to which his feet were still cuffed, and began to lift his legs, bending him at the waist. The other girl was now tying 2 ropes to the sides of the bed's headboard. When his legs were pulled back so that his knees were near his ears, she used these ropes to secure the spreader bar, holding him folded over in this most revealing position. Then he felt the trickle of warm water being poured over his ass. This was soon followed by a liberal application of shaving cream. The one girl held the cheeks of his ass while the other carefully shaved away every last strand of hair. After wiping away the remaining shaving cream, the two girls took great delight in spanking his newly bare ass. The girls then left him there with his reddened ass exposed while they took their shaving utensils to the bathroom to clean up.

Although it was only 5 minutes, it seemed like an eternity before the girls returned. He felt the bed shift as one of the girls positioned herself at the head of the bed over his head. She then lowered herself until her naked pussy was just brushing his lips. As he stuck his tongue out to lick her, she raised up so she was just out of his reach. They repeated this game of cat and mouse twice more before she finally sank down on his face and allowed his tongue to penetrate her. While working away at pleasing the girl on top of him (from her taste he was almost certain that this was his redhead) he had almost forgotten about the other girl. That was until he felt her hands on his ass. When she inserted her tongue in his asshole, he momentarily got distracted and stopped licking the pussy above him. He then heard his redhead's voice from above him telling him not to stop. Dutifully he continued to lick her pussy while the other girl continued to probe his ass. He was mildly disappointed when the one girl stopped tonguing his ass. But she soon replaced her tongue with her finger. But her finger was coated with some sort of lubricant. After working her finger and the lubricant around his asshole for several minutes, she withdrew her finger.

While he continued to lick the redhead, he felt the other girl rise above him on the bed. Then he felt the lubricated tip of a dildo as she pressed it against his puckered asshole. With a slight thrusting motion it soon made its way into his ass. He now knew that the other girl was wearing a strap-on and that she was now beginning to fuck his ass with it. With each thrust of the girl, her artificial phallus would go deeper into his ass. With each thrust, his hard cock would also throb. He took care not to neglect servicing the redhead's pussy above him, fearing that she might call an abrupt end to his birthday present.

The redhead leaned forward and began sucking the other girl's one nipple while she pinched and pulled at the other one. The girl continued fucking his ass with the strap-on while he continued licking the pussy of his redhead. While still licking the breasts of the other girl, the redhead reached beneath them and began jerking off his big hard cock.

When the redhead grabbed his cock he doubled his efforts at licking her pussy. With some effort his tongue finally reached her clit and began rapidly flicking at it. This quickly brought her to orgasm and she came, flooding his chin and mouth with her fluid. He now knew it was the redhead that he had been eating, as she is the only one he knows that ejaculates like that when she is really excited.

After recovering from her orgasm, the redhead stopped her hand job and lowered her warm wet mouth over his hard dick. Within one minute of her going down on him, the sensations he was feeling became too great and he began to cum, flooding her mouth with his sperm.

Slowly, the redhead and the other girl moved off of him and the bed. He then felt his legs, still bound to the spreader bar, being lowered to the bed. His body was then stretched as the spreader bar was fastened snugly to the foot of the bed.

The bed then shifted and his face was again smothered with a wet pussy. But this one was not that of his redhead so he assumed it must belong to the mystery woman. Again he resumed his duty and began licking to please her. He then felt a mouth engulf his prick. Soon he was fully erect again. Surprisingly, the woman above him began to climax after only 3 minutes of attention from his tongue and lips. When she came, he heard the loud moan of pleasure that escaped her lips. When she didn't climb off of his face, he resumed licking her pussy and clit.

With the one girl sitting on his face, he couldn't hear what the redhead was up to. A moment later, pain shot through his body, emanating from his right thigh where several drops of molten candle wax had struck his leg. Then more wax hit his right thigh. Each drop of hot wax caused his hard dick to throb, most obscenely. The redhead then switched and poured a stream of hot wax all the way from the top of his left thigh down to his ankle. The intense, yet pleasurable, pain caused sweat to begin to flow from his pores. He then felt the redhead as she ran both of her hands up and down his legs.

More candle wax struck his left nipple and then the right. Evidently, the redhead had passed the candle to the girl who was sitting on his face. Like a dutiful sex slave, he continued to lick her clit as she tortured his nipples with more hot wax. Eventually the pain as the wax hit was much less intense. He figured that there was now such a buildup of dried wax on his nipples that it was serving to insulate him from the hot molten wax. Then suddenly the most exquisite pain yet overcame him as several drops of hot candle wax struck his long hard cock. As it did, his dick exploded, shooting cum several feet and striking the girl on top of him square in the face. At the same time he had sucked her clit between his teeth, triggering her second orgasm. The redhead then sucked both of his balls into her mouth. This caused his dick to spasm several more times, each time shooting cum onto his stomach. When his balls were finally milked dry, she released them from her mouth. The other girl now climbed off of his face as well.

The blindfold was then pulled from his face and for the first time he saw the other girl. It was Natasha, a friend of the redhead that he had only met briefly once before. She was about 5 foot 2 inches tall with long black hair, the sexiest green eyes, and by his estimates a natural 36B bust. Natasha was of Russian ancestry, but having been raised in the United States most of her life, she had no discernable accent. As he lay there, helplessly strapped to the bed, he watched as the two girls proceeded to lick the cum from his stomach. Several times they stopped to share a kiss, swapping his cum between them. Natasha commented on how his dick was already hard again and how it would throb each time they shared his cum. The redhead told her that was nothing and to watch what she was about to do. She then licked his stomach again, filling her mouth with his sperm. Then she slid up beside him on the bed and kissed him, feeding him his own cum. As Natasha watched him lick the redhead's mouth clean, she told them both how incredibly hot that made her. She then decided that she also wanted to participate. After filling her mouth with the last of his cum, she too kissed him. She was surprised by the intensity with which he devoured his own cum from her mouth. He then surprised her even more when he proceeded to lick her face, cleaning the cum that had struck her there earlier.

The three of them were quite a sight as they all relaxed there on the bed. The two girls lay on each side of him with his arms and legs still tightly secured to the head and foot of the bed. Natasha remarked how his cum had a nice "nutty" taste.

An hour later he awoke to the most pleasant sensation. Natasha had his hard dick in her mouth and was giving him a fantastic blow job. When she saw that he was awake, she removed her mouth and left his cock glistening with her saliva. She then crawled on top of him and impaled herself on him. When she hit bottom, she let out a soft sexy whimper. After becoming accustomed to his length and girth, she proceeded to ride him. Natasha's pussy was the tightest that he had ever had the pleasure of fucking. As such, he couldn't take her thrusting for very long before he was ready to cum. When he came, Natasha did too. She then collapsed on top of his restrained body. A few minutes later he felt his arms and legs being released from his restraints by the redhead. After she leaned down and kissed him gently on the lips, he thanked her for a wonderful birthday surprise. She then told him, with a gleam in her eyes, that his birthday wasn't over yet.

While he worked on restoring the circulation to his arms and legs, the redhead crawled up beside her friend and began passionately kissing her. Watching the two of them for only a moment had already revived him and he now crawled to the foot of the bed, positioning his head between the pelvises of the two girls. He then dove in and licked the redhead's pussy for several minutes. He then switched to licking Natasha's pussy which was still dripping with his cum. Seeing how much pleasure this was giving her girlfriend, the redhead moved down and took his place between Natasha's thighs. Not wanting to be left out (it was his birthday after all) he rolled Natasha onto her side. Then moving behind her, he began kissing her ass as his redhead continued to lick his cum from her pussy. When he slipped the tip of his tongue into her puckered asshole, she screamed excitedly. Encouraged by her reaction, he then proceeded to stick his tongue as far up her ass as possible. As he did so, she began thrashing about so wildly that it took both him and the redhead holding her to keep her from falling off the bed. She had experienced an incredible orgasm from having her asshole reamed. But her orgasm was nowhere near subsiding. As they continued to lick her, she continued to cum. Finally when his tongue could not keep up any longer, he slid up behind the brunette and placed his hard cock at the entrance to her asshole. With very little effort, he had soon worked his way into her tight ass. As he began thrusting, his redhead began alternating between licking his balls and licking Natasha's clit. Before long she had driven Natasha over the plateau and she climaxed again. This in turn triggered his orgasm and he came deep in her ass.

A few minutes later, the three of them were sound asleep with their arms and legs comfortably entwined around each other's body.