The Chair Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Dawn's next turn, the computer instructed her to bend over a table and let Dennis take her from behind. Dawn quickly bent over the coffee table and waited to see if Dennis would opt out. She was pleasantly surprised when she felt his hard dick plow into her pussy from behind. Dennis had figured that since Rose had already fucked someone, turnabout was fair play. As Dennis continued to thrust deeply into Dawn, Rose watched with lust in her eyes. She had never imagined how erotic it could be to watch your lover making love to another person. What she found more interesting was the fact that he was fucking Dawn very roughly, something that he had unfortunately never done with her before. She would have to change that, now that she knew he is not opposed to doing it that way. Before long, Dawn and Dennis both climaxed. After he pulled his dick from her pussy he helped Dawn up off the table and over to her seat next to Alan. He then returned to Rose who promptly fell to her knees and took his sloppy cock in her mouth to clean his and Dawn's cum off of it.

On Lisa's next turn, she landed on Random Encounter. She was instructed to bend over Alan's lap while he penetrated her with his fingers until she was squirming. When she bent over Alan's lap, his dick was already erect and pressing against her stomach. Lisa actually began squirming the instant his long slender fingers entered her wet pussy, but everyone decided it was alright if it went on a little longer. Before long she was cumming all over his fingers as she lay there on his lap.

On Nikki's next turn she landed on Center Stage. This time she was instructed that she should sit in the middle of the room facing the other players. She was then to masturbate according to the redhead's directions. When finished, all the players would rate her based on how well she followed directions, how creative she was, and how arousing her performance was.

Nikki moved and sat on the floor facing everyone. The redhead then instructed Nikki to begin just lightly brushing the outline of her pubic hair with her fingertips. Then she told Nikki to use her other hand to begin playing with her breasts and nipples. Then she had Nikki remove her other hand from her pubic hair and start lightly stroking the lips of her pussy. After watching her do this for a minute, the redhead told her to insert 2 fingers of her right hand into her pussy and begin rubbing her G-spot. Nikki did as she was told. This action was now beginning to really get to her, as beads of sweat began to form on her chest and forehead. The redhead then told her to begin pinching her nipples while continuing to play with her pussy. When the redhead saw that Nikki was getting close to climaxing, she directed her to use her thumb and rub her clit at the same time. Almost as soon as she touched her clit, Nikki began cumming. As if lost in an orgasmic trance, she continued playing with her nipples, pussy, and clit as wave after wave of pleasure overtook her. With each ripple she would thrash about on the floor as everyone looked on. It was at least 2 minutes before her orgasms subsided to a point where she drifted back to reality. When she opened her eyes, she saw everyone looking at her with big smiles on their faces. Then she noticed that each person was holding a piece of paper in front of themselves with the number 10 on it. She was very pleased that she had gotten a perfect score.

At this point it was nearing 2 o'clock in the morning and the redhead announced that since everyone had now had the chance to cum, it was a good time to end both the game and the party. There was no clear winner of the game, but somehow as they were all leaving, no one felt like they had lost.

12