The Chair Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After relaxing in the turbulent water for 10 more minutes, the foursome decided it was time to get out and head off in search of other amusement. He and the redhead headed for the Dungeon while Dawn and Alan headed off to the Great Room. In the Dungeon there was again a crowd gathered (or perhaps it was the same crowd). As they approached the focus of the crowd's attention, he saw Lisa standing by the controls of the vacu-bed. They both suspected that it might be Nikki that was being enveloped by the translucent latex as they could make out the form of a well developed female. Lisa then began stroking the outline of the female erotically. Looking at the crowd as she did, Lisa nodded her consent as one by one, people came forward to also caress the latex encased female. He and the redhead joined in the tactile exploration of the vacuum packed female. As the redhead stroked her inner thigh, he placed his hand over her crotch and began stroking right over were he pictured her clit to be. She now had 20 hands caressing, stroking, and groping her in almost every conceivable location. At least as many as you could get to with her inside the latex cocoon. Within minutes the female began climaxing. As she did, her tormentors could faintly hear her orgasmic screams from within the confines of the rubber bed. At the same time they felt her body tremble beneath their touch. As her orgasm seemed to subside, they all stepped back while Lisa began operating the controls to release the female. As the cover began to rise, a whoosh was heard as air rushed in to displace the vacuum within. It was reminiscent of the sound a can of coffee makes when its lid is first punctured by a can opener. When the top half of the vacu-bed was raised, they could see that it was indeed Nikki that they had all just had a hand (no pun intended) in pleasuring. Her body glistened with perspiration as she sat up to view all her admirers. She was slightly embarrassed sitting there naked as everyone looked at her, yet she was also incredibly excited by it. Lisa stepped forward with a towel and began gently drying her body as everyone looked on. As they all left Lisa to complete the task of drying Nikki, the look on her face said it all. It was a look of complete and utter gratification.

It was nearing 2 o'clock in the morning when he and the redhead made their way back to the Great Room where everyone that remained at the party were congregating. All told, there were about a dozen people left, including the two hosts. They thought that it was about time to call an end to this wickedly wanton party. The redhead, wearing only the towel around her waist, climbed the stairs until she could look down upon the group. She then made the announcement that it was getting late and the party would be ending after one last event. She said that if anyone did not want to participate, they could either leave or stay and watch. She then explained that she had planned an adult variation of musical chairs. Once she started the music playing, everyone would grab a partner and begin slow dancing. Throughout the song, a bell would sound and everyone would have to switch partners. This would continue until finally a buzzer would sound. At that point everyone would then have sex with their current dance partner. Everyone thought this sounded like an excellent game and they all took their places on the improvised dance floor.

As the slow sexy music started everyone chose the person they had arrived with to be their first dance partner. As everyone danced, there was a lot of kissing and groping going on. All the women were at least topless and two were completely naked. As for the men, all of them were sporting towels around their waists the same as the redhead's guy was.

He and the redhead danced together and made their way around to each of the couples. The ever proper hosts, they wanted to make sure that all of their guests had enjoyed themselves. They were talking to Dawn and Alan when the first bell sounded. He took Dawn in his arms and Alan took the redhead in his. With Dawn pulled tightly against his body, her thigh squeezed between his and she began using it to rub against the erection that was barely concealed beneath his towel. His hand in the mean time had made its way through the slit in her towel and he was kneading her firm naked ass cheeks. Alan on the other hand had the redhead pulled tightly against him with his left arm around the back of her waist while his other hand was squeezing her left breast. At the same time, they were both sucking on each other's tongues as they swayed in time to the music. The other couples were also engaged in similar activities.

The bell sounded again and everyone (somewhat reluctantly) changed partners. This time he wound up with Nikki as his partner. Since her experience in the vacu-bed, Nikki had refrained from getting dressed. With his arms around her he firmly gripped her ass and pulled her tightly against him where she proceeded to rub her naked pussy against his hard cock with only his towel separating them. As she ground against him and they swayed to the music, she too had her hands firmly gripping his ass. The redhead meanwhile was now dancing with Natasha. As they danced, Natasha seemed to be taking the lead as she kissed the redhead, forcing her tongue between her lips. As he watched, he saw Natasha's hand slip beneath the redhead's towel. A few moments later he saw the redhead close her eyes and bite her lip and he could only imagine what Natasha was doing to her.

Again the bell sounded. This time everyone was even more reluctant to leave their current partners. As the redhead pulled away from Natasha, Natasha raised her hand to her mouth and began sensuously sucking her index and middle fingers. The redhead then found herself in the arms of Dennis. As Nikki moved away from her host, he reached out for the hand of the passing brunette. Rose melted into his arms as he spun her around. The two then began a very passionate kiss as it had been too long since they had last seen each other. He then turned her around so his hard cock was pressing against her beautiful ass. His arms circled around her with his left hand cupping her right breast while his right hand rested over the towel, partway between her navel and her pussy. As they slowly and sensuously swayed to the music, he took the liberty of nibbling on her right ear while whispering how much he had missed her. She turned her head to the right and kissed him deeply. It was at this exact moment that the buzzer sounded, announcing the end of the dance portion of the game.

The timing seemed somewhat appropriate as the redhead was now about to have sex with Dennis who had accompanied Rose to this decadent party. Dennis was no longer the timid person they had first met a few months ago [see chapter 28]. Dennis was now taking an active role as he quickly removed the towel from the redhead as he gently forced her face down over the glass top of the coffee table. With one hand holding her down against the cold glass surface, he knelt behind her and began licking her pussy from behind. Lying underneath the table was Nicki whose pussy Alan was now licking. As Alan worked on her, Nicki took great pleasure watching the redhead's body flattened against the glass table top above her. With each deep thrust from Dennis, Nikki would revel in the look of pleasure that would spread across the redhead's face.

When the buzzer sounded, Rose had led her host over to the sunken seating area before pulling the towel from his waist. As she did, she sunk to her knees and took his long hard dick fully into her warm moist mouth. Her oral talents were incredible as she managed to take his entire eight inches into her mouth and he could feel the sides of her throat massage the tip of his cock. Before driving him over the edge, she grasped the base of his cock and removed it from her mouth. When he had calmed down slightly, she took first one and then both of his testicles into her mouth. As she sucked his balls, she slowly worked her hand up and down his erection. When she again felt he was getting close to coming, she released his balls from her mouth.

He now took the lead and pulled her towel off, flinging it across the room of naked bodies. He then laid Rose on her back as he moved down between her legs. As he approached her pussy, he noticed that her pubic hair was now shaved in the shape of a heart. As he began licking the outer lips of her pussy she locked her legs behind his neck. As he lapped at her pussy, she used her legs to pull his mouth even tighter against her. He then forced her legs over his head and rolled her over so Rose was laying face down. He then lifted her ass as he began kissing and licking every square inch of each cheek. As he continued licking closer and closer to her asshole, Rose had reached beneath her and was now rapidly rubbing her pussy while using her thumb on her clit. When his tongue first brushed against her tiny brown rosebud, she trembled slightly and moaned into the carpet. As he began probing deeper with his tongue, her moans turned to small screams. While he continued tonguing her asshole, he pushed two fingers into her pussy and began working them around. The pleasure she was feeling was too much for Rose to take and she screamed at him to fuck her now. With Rose on her hands and knees, he positioned himself behind her before plunging his cock into her soaking wet pussy. Even as wet as she already was, it was still a nice tight comfortable fit. With each thrust Rose would let a sexy satisfied grunt escape her lips. The time for teasing was now over and he began pummeling his hard cock into her over and over. This continued for several minutes until Rose started to orgasm accompanied by her loud screams of pleasure. This was what he had been waiting for, he now let himself go. He soon came, filling her with his warm cum.

When he pulled his now limp cock from Rose, he looked over at where his redhead was strewn across the table as Dennis was forcefully fucking her from behind. When he saw Dennis's body stiffen, he knew that his lady was receiving another load of cum. He then noticed the redhead's entire body tremble before she suddenly stopped moving at all. She had passed out.

When the redhead awoke 5 minutes later, the first thing she noticed was that her guy was holding her head on his lap and was stroking her hair. She then saw the rest of their guests, already dressed, standing around her. She smiled sheepishly and said she must have passed out. She then got up and wrapped a towel around her waist before she and her guy saw their guests to the front door. They all agreed that this party had been a rousing success as they waited for the valets to bring their cars around to the front door.

After the last of their guests had departed, the redhead went upstairs to shower before going to bed. He remained downstairs to pay the valets as they were the last of the staff to leave. When he made his way to the bedroom, he found the redhead in the bed sound asleep. After showering himself, he climbed into bed and wrapped his arms around her naked body. They both slept until well after noon the next day.