The Chair Ch. 31

Story Info
Our couple goes shopping & experiments with exhibitionism.
3.2k words
4.64
29k
3
0

Part 31 of the 40 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning he awoke with an erection and his left arm under the redhead. She was sleeping soundly. He had been dreaming, or more accurately, remembering their experience from the night before. They had gone shopping at the mall to buy some new sexy clothes for her. That was something that she loves about him, he actually enjoys shopping for women's clothes.

As they made their way around to the various women's fashion stores, he would give his honest opinion on outfits she would look at. That was 2 of the other things she loves about him. He'll give his honest opinion (if that's what you really want) on whether he likes something or not. The other thing is that he has an innate ability to recognize something that is her style or will show off her body exceptionally well.

Of course no shopping trip with her was complete without a trip to Victoria's Secret. In there alone they spent over $300 on some very sexy lingerie. Having looked at all the sexy things they had on display, and picturing her in them, had gotten them both very horny. As they walked through the mall, she cuddled against him, enjoying the touch of his body against her. When they had almost passed a small corridor off from the main mall, she ground to a halt. When he looked down at her face to see why she had stopped, he recognized the look in her eyes. It was pure, unadulterated LUST. He asked her what she was thinking and she merely nodded toward the corridor. As he looked down the corridor, his eyes locked onto what had caught her attention. About halfway down the corridor was a photo booth. Without saying another word, they began walking together toward the booth.

She set their packages on the floor of the booth as he pulled out several $5 bills from his wallet. The sign on the booth said it provided a strip of 4 color photos for $5. At the opening of the booth was a black curtain that hung almost to the floor. Once they stepped inside and closed the curtain, they both laughed. They had both realized how familiar the sound of the curtain closing was. At the strip club that they met at, the VIP room is behind a similar curtain. This immediately conjured up some ideas for poses in her head. She had him sit on the seat in front of the camera lens and she straddled his lap as she had done oh so many countless times before in the VIP room. She then unbuttoned and removed her shirt, dropping it on top of their packages.

After placing the first $5 bill in the slot, they would have 30 seconds to prepare for each photo. For the first photo she straddled his lap facing him, wearing only her short skirt (no panties of course) and her sexy red bra. She then quickly unfastened the bra and allowed it to fall to the floor before the next photo was taken. For the third photo in the series, she turned around to face the camera. She brought his arms around her sides and he gently cupped each of her breasts in his large soft hands. She always loved how that felt. He had bent his head forward and just begun tonguing her ear when the flash triggered. For the fourth shot they swiveled the seat sideways and pulled his face down to her breasts. He had just taken her nipple between his lips as the flash went off.

With the first photoset finished, she briefed him on what she had in mind for the next 4 shots.

For the first shot of this set, she had to become a bit of a contortionist due to the height of the booth. She placed one foot on the seat between his legs and the other on the seat behind his back. Then bent over so her head wouldn't hit the ceiling, she lifted her skirt and shoved his face into her naked wet pussy. He quickly went to work licking her pussy and waiting for the flash to fire. She then had them change places, her sitting on the seat sideways and him standing beside her. She unzipped his pants and frantically struggled to free his big hard dick from his pants before the next picture was taken. She had her hand wrapped around the base of his cock and her open mouth about 4 inches from engulfing the head of his dick when the second picture was taken. She then took his dick in her mouth and began sucking. When the 30 second interval was almost up, she went down on him completely, until her nose rubbed against his pubic hair. She held this position until the camera flashed again. For the final shot of the series, she wanted to capture him coming in her mouth. Having less than 30 seconds, she began frantically sucking his dick. She could sense that she wasn't going to make her deadline without a little extra stimulation. So with about 7 seconds left to go, she slipped her middle finger into his asshole up to the first knuckle. This had the desired effect and he immediately began cumming in her mouth. Pulling her mouth away from him, he saw his cum pooled in her mouth. The flash went off just as his cock spurted again, sending his cum straight toward her mouth to join his previous load. They hoped that this picture captured the moment for posterity. She swallowed his cum and then took his dick back in her mouth to milk the last remaining cum from him. When his cock was completely drained, she slid her way up his body and kissed him passionately. They decided that if they stayed in the booth for another series of pictures, there was too great a chance of someone discovering them. While he shoved his now limp dick back into his pants, she put her shirt back on, opting to put the bra into one of her packages. Once they had composed themselves, they pulled back the curtain and emerged from the booth.

The strip of photos from their first set were already out of the machine, setting in a clear plastic catch bin, with their images visible to anyone who might walk by within 5 feet or so. Feeling rather daring, they stood there and waited for the second strip of photos to emerge without retrieving the first strip. They noticed a group of 2 men and 2 girls approaching the booth as the second strip of photos came out. The redhead picked up both strips and snuggled close to his side to look at the photos together. Each of the photos was extremely well composed given the circumstances. The 2 couples had stopped at the photo booth. The 2 females were trying to talk the guys into springing for some photos. As he and the redhead grabbed their packages and started to leave, the redhead told the guys that they should go ahead and do it. She told them that there's nothing like being in a dark booth with the one you love. When he and the redhead were about 15 feet away, they turned around to see that at least one of the men had taken her advice as he and his girl were just stepping into the booth.

When they got to their car in the parking lot, he loaded their purchases into the trunk while she climbed inside. When he opened his door he was somewhat surprised to see the redhead sitting there with her shirt off, her beautiful naked breasts hanging free. He quickly got in and closed the door so the dome light would go off, not wanting to attract undue attention to his half-naked lady. She then told him that she had been very bad back in the mall. She told him that when she was trying to persuade the 2 guys to pose for pictures with their girlfriends, she had been holding the first strip of photos in front of her so they could see them. At the time, her back had been towards him so he did not she her showing them the photos. She told him that flashing the photos of her half naked to complete strangers, coupled with their make out session in the booth had her so horny that she couldn't wait the 30 minutes it would take them to drive home. She told him she needed him to fuck her right now and right here.

Never wanting to refuse her, he reclined his seat as she climbed over on top of him. Freeing his hard cock from his pants, she scooted her ass up until her pussy slid over his penis. She then began rocking and pumping up and down on top of him. This was just going to be a good old-fashioned quickie. As she got closer to climaxing, he realized that anyone walking down their aisle in the parking lot could see her naked body through the back window. For some reason this turned him on something fierce and within a minute they were both cumming together. As her orgasm subsided, she rolled over into her seat which was also reclined. She didn't bother to put her shirt back on or to pull down her skirt. He zipped up his pants, returned his seat to the upright position and started the car for their drive home.

As they drove down the expressway, the redhead stayed as she had been, not bothering to cover herself. Occasionally she would reach down and lightly diddle her clit as he continued to drive. The third time she did this they were just passing a tall SUV. He realized that the driver could look down into their car and see his redhead reclined in all her naked glory. His dick began to get uncomfortable in his pants as he thought about this. He wasn't completely sure if she was aware of the truck they just passed. He warned her that it was possible for anyone in a truck to see down into the car and she told him that it was too dark for them to see anything. A minute later she surprised him by reaching up and turning on the map light mounted on her side of the rear view mirror. The light illuminated her naked body perfectly from her knees to her shoulders.

Now knowing exactly what frame of mind she was in, he looked for another SUV or truck to pass. After what seemed like hours, but was actually only 3 minutes, he came upon a string of 3 tractor trailers. Not knowing if she was really going to go through with it, he warned her that they were coming up on the 3 trucks. That only served to excite her more and with one hand she began pinching her left nipple and the other she dropped to her pussy and began fingering herself. He matched his speed to that of the truck in the rear and slowly came up even with the cab. He wondered how long it would take the driver to look down. Less than 15 seconds went by before he saw the driver looking down and smile. After driving alongside him for 2 minutes, he accelerated their car and began heading for the next truck. As they pulled away from the first truck, the truck driver sounded his air horn as a gesture of thanks.

When they pulled alongside the second truck, it took even less time for him to look down at the naked lady in the car fingering herself. Or maybe the first truck driver had radioed ahead and told him they were on their way. While they were driving alongside this truck, the redhead pulled her fingers from her pussy and put them into her mouth to taste her guy's cum from their quickie in the parking lot. They then accelerated and headed for the third truck.

As they neared the rear end of the third truck, the driver's arm reached out of the cab and he began waving them forward. There was no doubt about it, he had been told about the redhead. As they pulled beside the cab, the redhead began repeatedly dipping her fingers into her pussy and feasting on her guy's cum. After 2 minutes beside this trucker, they decided they had better press on. As he accelerated past the truck, he too sounded his air horn.

As they drove on through the night, she continued to play with herself. Exposing herself to the 3 truckers had only served to excite her more than she had already been. She began begging her guy to pull over and fuck her again, but he didn't want to risk having one of the truckers they had passed coming upon them and stopping. Then in the distance he saw something that might just do the trick for the redhead. He asked her how she would feel exposing herself to 30 or more people all at once. She leaned up in her seat to see that they were approaching a large tour bus. As they passed, everyone on the left side would be able to look down and watch her as she continued to masturbate. She smiled and lay back in the seat, giving him her silent nod of approval.

As they approached the bus, he could see that it was nearly completely full. The passengers were mostly men, but there were several women he could see sitting by the left side windows. He decided to pull alongside the rear of the bus and see if once those passengers had seen his redhead, if they would tell any of the other passengers about it or if they would keep their good fortune to themselves. It took a little longer for anyone to notice the naked redhead riding beside them. Most likely they were reading to pass the time. Finally a man who appeared to be about 25 or so glanced out the window and did a double take. There was no doubt that he had seen the redhead.

Her guy kept pace with the bus as the redhead continued to masturbate for her audience on the bus. In front of the man who had first seen her was sitting a woman about the same age as the man. Before long she too noticed the antics of the redhead in the car. Slowly her guy began accelerating the car to bring her into view of other passengers. As they moved forward relative to the man and woman, her guy laughed as he saw the man press his face tight against the window so he could watch her for as long as possible. The woman on the other hand, leaned forward over the shoulder of the man sitting in front of her. It appeared as if she told him to look out the window for he was soon watching as the redhead continued thrusting her fingers in and out of her pussy while also pulling at her nipples.

Slowly he continued moving the car forward, giving more and more passengers a chance to watch his sexy lady pleasure herself. Remarkably, not a single bus passenger, male or female, that saw the redhead turned away from the sight. Instead they all continued to watch as long as possible as she brought herself to 3 separate orgasms. Her third was just as they reached the front of the bus. At that point he noticed they were nearing their exit, so he pulled out in front of the bus and made his way toward home.

As they pulled up their driveway, he pushed the button in the headliner of the car and the garage door in front of them opened for them to pull in. After turning off the car he wasted no time in making it around to open her door. When he swung her door open, his redhead was in the same state of undress as she had been when they left the expressway, with her tits and pussy completely exposed. He helped her from the car and took her in his strong arms, pulling her willing mouth to his.

Their kiss was filled with passion and lust, brought about from their evening's adventures. Her hands quickly lowered his zipper and slipped his pants down over his hips. As he stepped out of them, her thigh made its way between his, rubbing seductively against his erection. They both instinctively knew that they were not going to be able to wait the 2 minutes it would take them to enter the house proper and make their way to the bedroom. The redhead wrapped her strong legs around his waist and her arms around his neck as he carried her to the front of the car and set her naked ass on the hard metal fender. She began unbuttoning his shirt, kissing her way down his chest as she went. When his shirt was unbuttoned, he slipped it off his shoulders and let it fall to the floor. He then stepped back and slipped his boxers off.

When he stepped forward to the redhead again, he grabbed her firmly by the hips and flipped her over, pressing her naked breasts against the hood and positioning her ass at the edge of the fender. The trip on the expressway had caused the engine to heat the hood. It was not hot enough to burn her, but it was slightly painful in just the way that she liked. His lady was now spread facedown across the warm hood, her short skirt still bunched up around her waist, exposing both her cunt and her asshole to him.

He then moved forward and plunged his 8 inch cock fully into her pussy. He marveled at how wet she was inside as he continued to thrust over and over. Each thrust served to press her body more into contact with the warm metal. After allowing herself a couple minutes to simply enjoy the pleasure he was giving, she then began to participate by using her Kegel muscles to grip and release his cock as it pummeled into her wet cunt. His continued thrusting was doing more than just pressing her body against the metal of the hood, her clit was also being driven back and forth over the hard creased edge of the fender. Between her clit rubbing against the fender and his dick being squeezed by her pussy, they were both about to climax. As they did, he collapsed on top of her, his face against hers, his chest against her back, his dick fully inserted in her pussy. They were both exhausted. They lay like that until his erection had subsided and his dick popped from within her. He then picked her up in his arms and carried her into the house and to the bedroom where he laid her down to sleep.

He lay down beside her, but he didn't sleep. He kept remembering how exciting it had been tonight as she had exposed herself to stranger after stranger (or, except for the couples at the mall, had he actually been the one exposing her?). He did know that this would most probably not be the last time.