The Chair Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay back on the bed and pulled him over on top of her. He didn't waist any time as he quickly began stuffing his cock into the blonde. After giving her a good 10 hard strokes, he wanted to change their positions. He pulled partway out of her and flipped her over onto her hands and knees. As he now continued to fuck her, Rachel had positioned herself at the head of the bed with her pussy right in front of Alex. As he continued to thrust into Alex from behind, she lowered her face to Rachel's pussy and began licking his cum from her pussy. Her tongue action soon drove Rachel to another orgasm. With her attention now solely devoted to the large hard cock driving into her from behind, it didn't take long before the two of them reached climax simultaneously. As they pulled apart from on another, they both fell back onto the bed.

Rachel, having partially recovered from her last orgasm, began sucking his cock clean as the blonde had done earlier, tasting both of their juices at the same time. When she had cleaned his cock as well as she could, she moved down between Alex's legs where his cum was beginning to seep out of her pussy. She placed her tongue at the bottom of the stream and lapped it up, pushing some of it back inside the blonde. Then she went to work sucking and licking her pussy clean. She completed her cleanup task at the same time that Alex achieved another orgasm. Finally with everyone satiated, at least for the time being, they all crawled together to go to sleep. Rachel lay in the middle with Alex and him on either side, each using one of her large breasts as a comfy pillow of flesh.

Saturday morning he awoke to find Alex sucking his cock while Rachel was busy eating her pussy from behind. He told them that he also wanted "breakfast" this morning. Understanding his meaning, they all rolled over onto their sides and Rachel positioned herself so that he could eat her pussy while she continued to eat Alex's. They were now formed into a human triangle.

Once they had each had their first orgasm of the morning, they moved to the master bathroom where they proceeded to shower together. As they were drying one another off, the girls both commented on how they wished they could stay longer. He told them that since he didn't have to check on the factory today, his day was free and they were both welcome to spend it with him. The two naked lovelies both hugged him, their enthusiasm knocking them all onto the king-size master bed.

The two girls began heading back to the Play Room to retrieve the clothes they had discarded so readily last night. He stopped them and told them that there was no need for any of them to bother getting dressed today. Once they agreed, he escorted them to the kitchen where he prepared them all a pancake breakfast.

As Rachel raised a forkful to her mouth, a cold blob of maple syrup fell onto one of her naked breasts. Before she had a chance to wipe it up with a napkin, Alex leaned over and licked it up. After enjoying Alex's cleanup technique, every time someone raised a fork to their mouth, they made sure that some syrup would drip on themselves. All too soon the pancakes were all gone, but he noticed with a wicked gleam in his eye, the squeeze bottle of syrup on the table. He grabbed the bottle, pointed it at Alex's breast, and gave it a mighty squeeze. A stream of cold maple syrup struck her across the chest, covering both of her nipples. He and Rachel then laid her down on the kitchen floor and began licking the tasty fluid from her tits. Since there is an in floor heating system, Alex was quite comfortable laying there as they both feasted on her breasts.

When they had cleaned the mess off of Alex's breasts, Rachel grabbed the bottle and squirted syrup onto his chest and his dick. Alex began licking his chest while Rachel started sucking it off of his dick. When Alex had cleaned syrup from half his chest, she switched places with Rachel so she could suck his hard sticky cock too. He was close to cumming from her sucking and licking, but Alex stopped when there was no more syrup on his penis.

Alex then grabbed the bottle and squirted a thin stream of syrup onto Rachel's pussy and her mammoth breasts. As Alex began licking her breasts, he dove between her legs and began licking up the syrup. When he finished with the syrup between her legs, he declared that with tits as big as hers, she needed much more syrup. With that, he unscrewed the top from the bottle and poured the rest of the bottle's contents onto Rachel until her boobs were completely covered with syrup. Alex began licking the syrup from her right breast and as he bent down to begin licking the left one, he lost his balance. To steady himself his hand landed on Alex's back, pushing her face forward between Rachel's syrup covered breasts. When the blonde lifted her head, her face was now also smothered with syrup. He and Rachel both leaned forward to lick the syrup from the blonde's face when she grabbed then both behind their necks and pulled them together. The three of them then began a wrestling match to get each other as messy as possible. After rolling around on the floor and each other for about 5 minutes, they grew tired and were quite sticky from the syrup. They decided they all needed to clean up again, so he sent the girls up to start a bubble bath going while he cleaned up the kitchen floor and cleared the dishes from the table.

When he made it up to the bathroom he found the two girls already submerged into the bubble filled tub. As he joined them in the tub, he sat between the two girls. His back against Rachel's boobs and Alex leaning back against his chest. They each took turns soaping up each other, taking particular care to get every last drop of the sticky syrup.

After they were all cleaned up, they luxuriated in the tub and discussed how they wanted to spend the rest of the day. The girls said they would like to lay out by the pool and get some sun, but they didn't have any swim suits. He told them that they wouldn't need them as the entire yard was designed for seclusion and no neighbors could see into the yard. A half hour later they dried themselves off and headed for the pool.

On the first floor they stopped and got refreshments to enjoy while sunning and then they headed through the Pool Room. This room encloses half of the in ground swimming pool. The outside wall is predominately glass, affording a wonderful view of the back yard and the outdoor pool and the surrounding deck. Beneath the water, is a retractable wall that seals off the indoor pool from the outdoor pool. The underwater partition, as well as the wall above the water, can be opened as it was on this particular day, to provide a large continuous indoor/outdoor pool. Beside the pool is a hot tub that can comfortably seat 6 people. They each pulled up a lounge chair on the deck and laid back to enjoy the sun. So no one would get burned, they helped apply sunscreen to each other. He and Alex both began rubbing the lotion onto Rachel's chest. Then Alex put lotion on him and Rachel put the lotion on Alex.

After lying in the warm sun for half an hour, he and Rachel heard a low moan coming from Alex's direction. When they looked over they saw that she had fallen asleep and was apparently having an erotic dream as her one hand was between her legs and she was rubbing her clit. Rachel commented that it looked as if she needed some help, so he moved over and positioned himself between her legs. He began gently stroking the lips of Alex's pussy. It must have pleased her because she soon parted her legs even wider than they had been. As she continued stroking her clit, he gently inserted one and then a second finger. He slowly worked them in and out as she became wetter and wetter. He then began increasing the pressure he was applying while curling his fingertips upward, in search of her g-spot. When her moaning increased by several decibels, he knew he had found it. Alex was now beginning to thrash about on the lounge chair. Soon her eyes fluttered open as she woke up. It had been a miracle she hadn't woken up before this. When she realized that her stimulation was real and not just a very pleasant dream, she embraced the feelings and let herself go. She spread her legs even wider as he bent forward and began licking her clit while still massaging her g-spot. That was all it took to make Alex climax. She had never had her g-spot massaged in such a way and when she came, she ejaculated for the first time in her life.

She then told him that she wanted him to cum inside her. As he looked up he saw for the first time, that Rachel had moved behind the back of the chair and had been squeezing Alex's breasts. He moved up and positioned his hard cock at the entrance of her now sodden pussy. When he entered her it was incredibly hot and wet. He didn't know how much of the heat was from the sun, and honestly he didn't care. As he began thrusting into her over and over again, Rachel had climbed over the back of the lounge chair and was lowering her own pussy to Alex's mouth. While he and Rachel both rode the blonde beauty beneath them, they leaned together and began passionately kissing. He also ran his one hand down the front of her body until he reached her clit. As Alex licked and sucked Rachel's pussy from below, he diddled her clit while still fucking Alex.

Rachel was the first to cum, flooding Alex's mouth with her sweet nectar. Then Alex could concentrate on her own approaching orgasm. As she came, he pussy muscles gripped his cock, triggering his orgasm. As he came inside her, Alex had a successive string of 4 mini orgasms until she was physically exhausted. They all lay there while they regained their strength. The girls then decided to go for a swim while he went inside to fetch another round of drinks.

On his way back outside, he decided to take a detour through the basement corridor that runs along side the pool. There are several portholes that allow a beautiful underwater view into the pool. As he looked out the porthole, he stood transfixed, watching as Rachel would glide gracefully through the water. He soon realized that it was due largely to the neutral buoyancy of her huge saline implants. Just as he was about to turn and rejoin them, he saw Rachel swimming straight toward him. Then he saw two sexy legs dangling from above and he realized that Rachel was swimming toward Alex and not him. From her position he figured that Rachel was now eating Alex's pussy as she sat on the edge of the pool. As she did this, her huge tits were pressed tightly against the glass porthole. The sight was too sexy to let fade into oblivion so he quickly repositioned one of the security cameras so it was pointing straight out the porthole.

All the cameras in the house and on the grounds are motion activated and automatically begin recording whenever any movement is detected. From the moment he and the girls had entered the house last night, their every action had been caught on video. His redhead would have quite a lot of video to review when she returned.

He grabbed the drink refills and joined the girls at the side of the pool. Alex was lying flat on her back with her feet dangling in the water. Rachel was, as he assumed, between her legs with her mouth buried in the blonde's pussy. He bent down over Alex and poured a little of his drink into the valley of her neck, sending a shiver down her body. He then bent forward and licked the liquid from her neck. He then poured more of his drink into her navel, forming a small pool of liquid. As he was lapping it from her navel, she clutched his head tightly against her tummy and wrapped her legs around Rachel's head as she climaxed.

When the blonde recovered and finally released the grip her legs had on Rachel, Rachel pulled herself out of the pool and crawled over his body. Pushing him back onto his back, she pressed her mouth to his and forced her tongue inside his mouth. As they explored each other's mouths with their tongues, Rachel slid her body back and impaled herself on his hard fat cock. Pushing her body upright, she began bucking on his cock as if riding a prize stallion. Her breasts cast a shadow over his face as he looked up at her. Suddenly he felt a warm wetness on his balls. Looking down he saw that Alex had moved between his legs and was now licking his balls as he continued fucking Rachel. She would suck each of his balls into her mouth and then lick from the base of his cock all the way to where it entered Rachel's pussy. Each time she repeated this, she extended her zone of attention in each direction. She would begin licking him between his balls and his asshole, working her way up until she was almost licking Rachel's asshole. With each stroke they were each getting nearer and nearer to climaxing. Alex must have sensed that they were both near cumming as on her final stroke she stuck the tip of her tongue into Rachel's asshole, at the same time she pushed the tip of her index finger into his asshole. Simultaneously, they both came. Her pussy clamping down on his cock at the same time it began spurting his cum deep inside her.

It was 5 minutes before they moved to separate themselves from one another. When Rachel rolled off of him, Alex moved between her legs and began licking his cum from her pussy. He moved himself closer to watch the blonde. Alex noticed him watching her and a sly grin came to her beautiful face. Without any warning, she reached out and grabbed him behind the neck, pulling his face to her own. As she kissed him her tongue pried his lips open so she could share his own cum with him. It excited her so when he didn't object, that she returned to Rachel's pussy and licked up an even bigger sample to share with him again. This time when she kissed him, she practically came when he forced his tongue into her mouth and began licking every drop of cum from her mouth. Watching the two of them was exciting Rachel and she told them that they needed to learn to share. With those words of encouragement, Alex again licked his cum from Rachel's pussy. She then kissed him and passed the cum to his mouth. This time, instead of swallowing it, he kissed Rachel and passed his cum to her. At the same time she was swallowing it, Alex was again licking more cum from her pussy. They continued this routine 3 more times until there was no more cum left in Rachel's cunt.

The three of them then laid arm in arm in the afternoon sun letting the warm breeze gently dry the perspiration from their naked bodies. After a half hour they all jumped into the pool to cool themselves down. Rachel climbed out and went into the house to use the bathroom. He and Alex looked at the brunette's body as she walked toward the house. An hourglass shape (although a top heavy hourglass), her ass had just enough curves and her breasts were visible around her sides. (He had always considered breasts to be a nice size when they just protrude beyond the sides of the woman's body).

Alex was up against the side of the pool facing the house and he was in the water just behind her. As they watched Rachel disappear into the house, he reached around Alex and grabbed her breasts, squeezing her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. Pressed against her back, his dick was getting erect and began moving up between her thighs. She tilted her head and kissed him as she spread her legs wider and inserted his dick into her pussy. He dropped his one hand from her breast and began lightly running his fingers in circles over her blood engorged clit. With his other hand he grabbed the edge of the pool and used it for leverage as he started thrusting into Alex's pussy from behind. He would alternate from French kissing her to kissing the side and the nape of her neck, all the while continuing to thrust into her. It was just as Rachel emerged from the house that they both began to climax. As Alex came she screamed, but with his mouth locked to hers, all Rachel heard was that of a muffled scream.

Rachel had now taken the liberty to pull a lounge chair to the pool deck right in front of them. As she lay there naked before them, he continued thrusting into Alex until their orgasms subsided. He then helped Alex from the pool as she was too weak to pull herself up the ladder. As he climbed the ladder behind her he loved the view as he looked up and saw his cum beginning to drip from her pussy. Alex and he both lay down together on another lounge chair to rest, his arms wrapped around her body.

About 15 minutes later they decided that they were all getting hungry, not having had anything to eat since their erotic breakfast that morning. The three of them then moved to the kitchen where they worked together preparing a hearty meal. As they moved about the kitchen naked, there were many occasions where they would accidentally (and not so accidentally) rub up against one another. Eventually they succeeded in preparing a meal consisting of Delmonico steaks, salad, baked potatoes, and a nice Chardonnay wine. During dinner they tried to use some self control to keep this meal from developing into a sexual free-for-all like breakfast had, looking forward more to what was to come after dinner. This didn't however keep them from playing an extreme game of footsie under the table while they ate. Of course with them all being naked, it simplified the game. At one point he had managed to insert his big toes into both of the girls' pussies while they each had a foot rubbing his testicles. Another time, the girls each had managed to maneuver the tip of their foot into the other girls' pussy until their toes were completely inserted. When they finished dinner they quickly cleared the table and loaded the dishes into the dish washer.

During dinner they had been discussing their plans for later. Rachel had told him that she would like to try The Chair again, this time experiencing the paddle attachment that Alex had sampled the night before. So they made their way back to the Play Room. The Chair was in the same position that it had been for Alex last night, so there was no need to make any adjustments. He helped Rachel lay face down on The Chair and then he had to squeeze her breasts through the opening in the back of The Chair. Alex then helped him fasten the cuffs around her wrists, ankles, and waist. He then attached the glass suction cylinders to Rachel's nipples. As Alex turned to walk away from The Chair, she couldn't resist how inviting Rachel's ass looked. So she raised her arm and delivered a stinging blow to Rachel's left ass cheek, leaving a bright red impression of her hand.

He now had the machine turned on (as well as themselves) and the mechanical paddle began to raise above her ass. It then landed with a resounding slap, eliciting a small scream from Rachel. He checked that she wanted to continue and as soon as she confirmed that she did, the paddle struck her again. He then asked her how much she wanted to take. She told him that she wanted him to push her limits and that she thought she could take another 10 blows. Taking her at her word that she wanted him to push her limits, he set the machine to deliver 15 blows instead. He warned her that once started, there was no way to stop it until all 15 blows had been delivered. She told him she was ready and he hit the key on the keyboard that would begin the sequence.

When the paddle delivered the first of the 15 blows, it stung her ass more than any of the previous two had. In actuality it was delivered with exactly the same force, but the previous slaps had sensitized her nerves so that the feeling was intensified. What he didn't tell her was that because of this fact, the later blows would actually be delivered with less force but they would feel more intense. Each successive blow occurred at random intervals between 10 and 30 seconds from the previous one. This prevented her from knowing when to expect the paddle to strike again. By the time the tenth blow was delivered, Rachel's ass was now a very bright red. With each of the next 5 blows her screams got louder and tears began to run down the side of her face. But these were not tears of pain or sadness, but tears of pleasure. With each hit of the paddle more endorphins were released into her system.