The Chair Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the final smack, the lower portion of The Chair (the part that Rachel's legs were attached to) began to angle downward. At the same time The Chair also began to spread her legs further apart. In the position that she was in Rachel could not see the attachment that was now rising between her spread legs. On the end of the arm was an 8 inch long, 2 inch wide bright blue vibrator. Spiraling around its circumference was a string of 3/8 inch beads for added stimulation.

Rachel had been relaxing since the final blow had been delivered, enjoying the mild euphoria triggered by the intense spanking. Suddenly she was jolted back to reality as she felt the end of the vibrator enter her pussy. As it pushed its way deeper inside her, she began moaning. Her moans turned to shrieks as the unit began vibrating at the same time the beads began rotating. Once her pussy had successfully engulfed 7 inches of the artificial phallus, the unit began thrusting in and out of her warm, wet, passage. The glass cylinders began sucking her nipples in earnest now, pulling her nipples an inch and a half from her breast. Rachel's screams had now changed to short gasps as she neared her climax. When he thought that she was close enough, he pushed another key on the keyboard. This triggered the vibrator to begin spurting streams of a warm wet fluid roughly the consistency of cum. When Rachel felt the dildo "cumming" inside her cunt, all of the sensations overcame her and she began experiencing multiple intense orgasms. As these orgasms continued to ripple through her body, the vibrator stopped its thrusting and vibrating. The beads also stopped their rotation around the outside surface. Slowly the dildo was withdrawn from her pussy. As the tip cleared the lips of her pussy, the artificial cum began seeping out of her the same as his own cum had earlier that afternoon.

Alex stepped forward and released Rachel from the cuffs that still bound her to The Chair. He decreased the vacuum on the breast cups so that he could remove them. When he pulled them from her tits, they separated with a loud sucking "POP". They both then helped Rachel stand. Arm in arm the three naked friends made their way upstairs for more refreshments.

As they all sat on stools around the island in the kitchen, Rachel's pussy continued to drip. As she felt the thick liquid between her legs, she began to get excited. More than excited, she was getting indescribably horny. Again the unexplainable (though not undesirable) side effect of The Chair had kicked in. Rachel now desperately needed to have sex with someone. The three of them ran upstairs to the bedroom where they all tumbled onto the king size bed together. Rachel had quickly placed his long fat cock in her mouth while Alex had moved between her legs and begun licking at the artificial cum dripping from Rachel's pussy. She noted that it had a sort of nutty flavor. This was a modification that he had made to the formula at the inspiration of Natasha [see Chapter 27]. She had once commented on how his cum had a nutty flavor, so he had worked with the redhead on revising the formula until the taste closely resembled that of his own cum. The three lovers, linked end-to-end, rolled over so that Rachel was now on her back. He now turned around so he was facing Alex as she continued eating Rachel's pussy. He leaned forward over Rachel and flicked his tongue over her clit while Alex lapped at the lips of her pussy. Alex then licked her way to Rachel's clit where she replaced his tongue with her own. He then raised Alex's head and kissed her, sucking Rachel's nectar from her lips. The two then took turns pleasuring Rachel, while Alex was licking her pussy, he would lick and suck at her clit. Each time the two would meet, they would kiss and share Rachel's juice.

Finally, Rachel couldn't wait any longer. She needed to have him inside her. So she rolled over, almost knocking the blonde to the floor. She then pushed him onto his back and quickly lowered herself onto his hard cock. The remnants of the artificial cum inside her felt slick as he entered her. Alex, not wanting to be left out, moved to his head where she lowered her own pussy to his anxiously awaiting mouth. As the two girls proceeded to ride him at each end, they would lean forward and kiss. As they kissed they would also squeeze each other's breasts or ass. Once, as Alex leaned forward to kiss Rachel, her pussy raised off of his mouth slightly. Seizing the opportunity, with his hands on her ass, he proceeded to lick up to her cute puckered entrance. As his tongue lightly flicked over it, she let out a gasp that sounded like one that would accompany a pleasurable surprise. Taking this as a sign of encouragement, he began probing her tight rear entrance with the tip of his tongue. Using his hands he spread her cheeks apart, making it easier for his tongue to slip inside of her anus. As it did, he felt her entire body begin to shake as she climaxed. Suddenly his chin and neck were covered with her fluid as she actually ejaculated. This then started a chain reaction. Feeling her ejaculate as she came triggered his orgasm as he came inside Rachel. Rachel, after watching the blonde cum and then feeling him cum inside herself, climaxed also. She remained sitting on him until her cunt had squeezed every last drop of cum from his cock. She then rolled off to his left and promptly fell asleep. Alex, meanwhile, had lain forward on his body and began sucking his and Rachel's combined cum from his dick. When she had completed her cleaning "duties" she turned herself around and crawled up against his right side where after kissing him good night, she too fell soundly asleep. Before drifting off to sleep himself, he looked at the two naked beauties on either side of him and thought "Life is good".

In the morning when they awoke, they all took one final shower together before the girls had to leave. As the girls finished dressing, he prepared them all a small breakfast which they ate as they waited for the cab that would take them to where they had left their cars. The cab honked from the driveway when it arrived. He said goodbye and kissed each girl at the front door. Both girls told him that they hoped they could get together again. Then they went out and got into the cab. As the two girls were just getting into the cab, the redhead's car pulled up in the driveway beside them. The cab had pulled out and was already in the street driving away by the time she had gotten out of the car. He met her at the back of her car where he kissed her before grabbing her bags from the trunk. As they headed toward the front door, the redhead asked him who his friends were. As they entered the house, he told her that he would give her all the exciting details of his weekend while they sat in the Jacuzzi and watched some of the video footage from the weekend. She thought that sounded like an excellent idea, so right there in the front foyer, she slipped off her dress and bra leaving her naked except for her shoes. She then grabbed his hard dick through his pants and led him upstairs to the Jacuzzi.