The Chair Ch. 35

Story Info
Redhead takes him to a very special book store.
3.6k words
4.61
34.7k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 35 of the 40 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the clock ticked away the hours his excitement grew greater with each passing minute. The redhead had told him earlier that day that she had a surprise in store for him tonight. From the expression on her face when she said that, he knew that this would be one of her kinky surprises.

A little after 7:00 pm, they took off with the redhead driving. She proceeded to the downtown district of a quaint old suburb. After parking the car in a public parking lot, she led him down the sidewalk. They passed many individual stores that all had a feel of the early 1900's. When they reached an old book store called "The Corner Library", the "redhead" lead him inside.

The store was walled with old bookcases that stretched from floor to ceiling. A wooden ladder that would roll back and forth along the bookcases provided access to the higher shelves. The air had a musty smell that seemed appropriate for the multitude of old books.

Behind the counter was a girl who appeared to be in her mid-twenties. She was wearing a tailored pin-striped suit jacket and skirt that gave her an air of authority. Her blonde hair was pulled back on her head and fastened with a clip. A pair of glasses with brown frames completed the picture of the conservative librarian.

The redhead, holding his hand in hers, walked up to the girl at the counter and requested to see the special collection. The clerk looked up from the Steinbeck novel she was reading to see who had been so bold as to disturb her. Upon seeing the sexy redhead, the scowl on her face lessened. She slipped her ass off the stool she had been sitting on and led the redhead and her guy toward a door near the back of the shop. Following behind her, he noticed a sexy little wiggle as she walked. When they reached the door, she unlocked and opened the door and let the redhead and her guy proceed through the portal, locking the door behind them.

The redhead led the way through a narrow passageway that ended at the top of a steep old wooden stairway. As they began to descend the stairs, he was a little apprehensive, but he trusted that his redhead knew where she was going. The stairs opened up into a dark room with stone walls. As their eyes became adjusted to the dim light afforded by the candles on the walls, he began to make out the furnishings in the room. It was a dungeon!

It was at that moment in time that the crack of a whip from the darkness caused them both to jump. From the direction of the sound, SHE stepped into the light. The blonde from the bookstore stood before them. But she was no longer the conservative librarian, she was now a forbidding dominatrix. The pin-striped suit had given way to a black and red patent leather corset. The collar wrapped around her neck leaving her arms and shoulders bare. On her shoulder was a tattoo of an ankh. He recognized this as the ancient Egyptian symbol for life (or eternity) and it was used to represent Sanctuary in the film and TV Series "Logan's Run". Her shoes had been replaced with black thigh high patent leather boots with 4 inch stiletto heels. Her arms wore shiny black PVC gloves that came to just above the elbow. She had also discarded the glasses and her long silky blonde hair was now cascading freely about her shoulders.

She introduced herself as Mistress Jenna and told them that was how they would be required to address her. She then asked, "Why are you here?"

The redhead spoke up, "Mistress Jenna, I want my man here to experience the satisfaction that only a professional dominatrix can offer."

Mistress Jenna approached the pair and circled around them, evaluating if he might be worthy of her services. She reached her hand inside of his shirt and twisted his nipple roughly. When he didn't even flinch, she smiled. 'This might be fun after all.' she thought to herself.

She ordered the redhead to undress her guy. Obediently, the redhead complied, quickly removing all of his clothes. Mistress Jenna then grabbed him by the hands and pulled him forward until he was flush up against a St. Andrews Cross. While she attached his one hand to the top of the cross she instructed the redhead to do the same with his other hand. Mistress Jenna the bent down and fastened his ankles to the cross at the base, his feet spread almost 3 feet apart. She glanced in front of him and noticed that he already had an impressive erection. Then he felt a stinging blow as her glove clad hand contacted his naked ass. Mistress Jenna explained that he was not here to enjoy himself, he was here to please her. She then delivered another 5 blows to his ass, alternating between cheeks each time.

Mistress Jenna then moved over to a table where she retrieved a leather parachute ball stretcher. She then knelt in front of him and tightly wrapped the leather device around his scrotum before fastening it closed. There were three chains attached around the parachute that were joined together at the bottom. To this point she attached a 12 ounce weight which pulled agonizingly on his balls, still the sensation was somewhat enjoyable. The redhead smiled as she saw his cock stiffen more with the weight pulling on his testicles.

Mistress Jenna stepped beside the redhead and ordered her to strip. When the redhead hesitated, Mistress Jenna slapped her face. It wasn't that hard, but it was hard enough to let the redhead know that she was to be obeyed. Even though she had only planned on her guy being dominated by Mistress Jenna, it now appeared as if she was to be dominated also. She quickly stripped out of her clothes, not wanting to justify another slap by taking too long. When she was naked, Mistress Jenna ordered her to detach her guy from the cross and turn him around before reattaching him. The redhead again did as she was told.

Mistress Jenna then instructed the redhead to kneel before him and begin sucking his cock, but not to make him cum. Again she did as she was instructed. As his redhead sucked his cock, he watched intently at the scene played out before him. It was a very different experience watching the redhead being dominated. Of course he had dominated her before, but he had never seen her dominated by another. He found it quite arousing while at the same time frustrating, as with him being bound as he was, he was unable to participate fully or to protect her.

Mistress Jenna had moved behind him and was caressing his backside when all of a sudden she thrust her finger 3/4 of the way into his asshole. Immediately he came in the redhead's mouth. Of course this was what Mistress Jenna had wanted. Having disobeyed her orders of not letting him cum, the redhead now needed to be punished. Mistress Jenna ordered her to stand in middle of the room, about 5 feet in front of him. The dominatrix then tied her hands together and passed the rope over a pulley attached to the high ceiling. She pulled the rope through until the redhead was stretched fully, barely able to reach the floor even when standing on her toes. Mistress Jenna then tied the rope off to a hook against the wall to keep the redhead from falling.

He watched intently as Mistress Jenna walked to the table and returned with another object. When she was in front of the redhead, she opened her hand to reveal what she had retrieved from the table. There were three lengths of chain attached to a ring in the middle. At the end of each length was a rubber tipped alligator clip with a screw that could be used to decrease how tightly the clip would close. Without warning, Mistress Jenna planted her mouth over the redhead's left nipple and bit it firmly. When she removed her mouth, she replaced her teeth with one of the alligator clips. Even though the clip was set at its tightest, the redhead viewed this as an improvement over Mistress Jenna's teeth. Mistress Jenna then repeated this procedure on the redhead's right nipple. When she let the chain drop, it pulled at the redhead's sore nipples causing her to flinch (as much as she could, practically dangling from the ceiling).

The remaining alligator clip was dangling just below the redhead's crotch. Mistress Jenna slowly walked behind the redhead. She then slipped her gloved hands around the redhead's sides and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them together. While still squeezing her left breast, Mistress Jenna brought her right hand down the redhead's stomach until she ran her fingers through her pubic hair. She then stroked at the redhead's lips with her gloved fingers, causing her pussy to get wet as she became more and more excited by the blonde dominatrix. Mistress Jenna then stopped touching the redhead and moved around in front of her again. She then picked up the third alligator clip and gave the tension screw several turns, decreasing the clamping force. She squeezed the clip, opening the rubber coated teeth, as she moved it near the redhead's pussy. Almost before she knew what was happening, Mistress Jenna had clamped the clip on the redhead's engorged clit. As the clamp bore down, the redhead screamed. But at the same time it excited her so much that she came. Hanging as she was, she could not free herself. All she could manage to do was to turn her body from side to side. But doing this only made the dangling chains swing, tugging abruptly on her nipples and clit as they reached the end of their arc. She soon learned to stop turning and let the chains come to rest.

Mistress Jenna had now moved over behind him as he watched his lady dangling in pain/pleasure. He was somewhat relieved when he felt the weight at his scrotum decrease. That was until she added another 4 ounce weight and then dropped them. When they tugged at his balls he screamed in shock. Gradually, he grew accustomed to the added weight. Remarkably his cock was even longer and harder than before.

Having become somewhat use to the throbbing pain in her nipples and clit, the redhead watched in amazement as Mistress Jenna tortured her guy. She watched as Mistress Jenna removed her gloves and scratched his chest and stomach with her razor sharp fingernails. Jenna then released him from the cross. Mistress Jenna ordered him to the spanking bench which resembled a padded sawhorse. Once he was bent over the bench, she strapped his wrists and ankles to the legs of the bench. His naked ass was now prominently displayed and ready to be spanked. Mistress Jenna returned from the table with a leather covered wooden paddle adorned on one side with pointed metal studs. Slowly she dragged the studded side over his naked buttocks. The pain from the studs made his cock throb beneath him. She then raised the paddle and the flat side quickly landed with a resounding slap. In front of him was a full length mirror in which he could see his reflection and that of the room behind him. He could see each time Mistress Jenna raised the paddle for another blow. And he could also see his redhead as she enjoyed watching him. After Mistress Jenna had delivered 5 full force blows to his ass, she replaced the paddle on the table.

She then unfastened him from the bench and led him over to where the redhead was dangling from the rafters. Mistress Jenna positioned him facing up against the redhead, his hard cock trapped between his stomach and hers. She then bound his legs to the redhead's legs and his arms to her arms. With his body pressed up against hers, his chest was pressed against the clamps on her nipples, making them throb more. Mistress Jenna then picked up a stick with many long rubber strands on the end. As she swung it at the bound couple, the rubber whips wrapped themselves around their bodies and stung their skin before falling away under the force of gravity. With the first stinging blow, he made the mistake of flinching, as this caused the weight hanging from his balls to begin swinging mercilessly. This also caused the redhead to sustain even greater pain as his chest pushed the clamps against her tits. Learning his lesson the first time, he braced himself for the next blow. This time he did not cause the redhead any additional pain. For the third blow Mistress Jenna had moved partway around the couple. This time the brunt of the whip's force struck the redhead's back and she flinched, causing both herself and her guy additional pain. She too learned that it was to their combined advantage not to flinch. So for the next 4 blows that Mistress Jenna delivered (2 apiece), they each braced themselves so that they absorbed most of the pain instead of passing it on to their lover. Satisfied that her pupils had learned well, she untied his arms and legs from those of the redhead and ordered him to lay on the floor.

She then turned her attention back to the redhead. Standing behind the redhead with her body pressed against her whip-striped back, she reached around and grabbed the redhead's breasts. The redhead moaned in agony as Mistress Jenna released the clamp from her right nipple, the pain worse now as circulation returned. She then braced herself for the inevitable pain as the blonde dominatrix removed the clamp from her left nipple. What she didn't count on was Mistress Jenna dropping both nipple clamps after she had removed them. For when they fell, they pulled at the clamp that was still securely squeezing her clit. The pain was excruciating, her entire body was sweating and her breathing was labored. When the dominatrix finally released the clamp from her clit, the redhead felt such a rush of adrenaline that it was more like an orgasm than pain. As Mistress Jenna stepped back and observed the redhead, she noticed the fluid running down both of her legs. The redhead had indeed just climaxed.

Having learned that the redhead was an ejaculator gave her another wicked idea that she would try later. First she had to return her focus to the man lying naked on the floor. She removed the parachute from around his balls. They rested gently on the floor. Mistress Jenna stood over him and placed the toe of her black boot on his scrotum and stepped lightly. This hadn't been meant to induce any pain, but rather the fear of pain. She had been successful. Remarkably, his hard cock throbbed excitedly. Standing over him she then stepped on his stomach, taking care to balance on the sole of her boot and not puncture him with her stiletto heels. She then proceeded to walk up his body taking small steps, until she reached his head.

She turned around with a foot on either side of his neck and then lowered her ass over his nose and mouth, momentarily cutting off his air supply. After 15 seconds, she rose up and allowed him to catch his breath. Then she again lowered herself on his face, this time for 30 seconds. This time when she rose up, he was too busy gulping air, that he didn't notice that Mistress Jenna had unfastened the crotch of her corset. The next time she sat on his face, he felt her naked pussy over his mouth while his nose was buried in her asshole. Thirty seconds later she again rose. This time however, as he was taking in air, she slapped his hard cock with a long flat stick. It appeared to be an 18 inch segment cut from a wooden yard stick. As she slapped his dick, she chastised him because he hadn't licked her pussy when she had presented such a wonderful gift to him. She told him that he had better learn, or else her periods sitting on his face would get longer and her slaps with the stick would get harder. She then slapped his balls once, bringing a tear to his eye, just before she lowered her pussy over his mouth again. He immediately went to work licking her pussy to the best of his ability. Approving of his technique, the blonde goddess on top of him leaned forward so he could breathe through his nose while continuing to service her with his tongue.

As he continued to lick her, Mistress Jenna raked her long sharp fingernails up and down his hard cock, leaving red scratch marks. Feeling herself nearing orgasm, Jenna slid back over his face so his tongue could reach her clit. Soon after his tongue first touched her clit, she came. After recovering for a minute or two, she stood up and prepared for her next activity.

She grabbed him by his shoulders and dragged him across the floor until his head was positioned between the redhead's feet. Mistress Jenna then returned from her instrument table with a large pink vibrator. The phallus was 12 inches long and almost 2 inches wide. Without turning it on, she began rubbing it up and down the redhead's pussy lips. As much as she tried to resist, the redhead was quickly becoming aroused. The blonde dominatrix continued running its length up and down the redhead's pussy, letting her juices coat it from top to bottom. Once the vibrator was covered with her essence, Mistress Jenna began slowly inserting the head into the redhead.

Lying beneath her, he watched in fascination as inch after inch of the plastic monster was pushed deeper into his redhead. When the entire vibrator (except for the final 2 inches that she was holding on to) was inside of the redhead's pussy, Mistress Jenna turned it on. He noticed the redhead's legs quiver slightly. Mistress Jenna then began sliding the artificial cock in and out, over and over again, picking up speed as she went. He could hear the obscenely exciting squishing noise that it made each time it was thrust into her very wet pussy.

The redhead was now moaning with each thrust and was urging the blonde to keep fucking her. When Mistress Jenna sensed that the redhead was very close to cumming, she pulled out a small butterfly vibrator and placed it, without warning, against the redhead's clit. The redhead instantly started to have a massive orgasm. Her fluid was running down beside the vibrator and then streaming onto his face directly below. This had been what Mistress Jenna had been striving for. She removed the vibrator and allowed the redhead to flow freely. When her orgasm finally subsided, the redhead slumped down, her legs no longer able to support her. She was now dangling only by her arms. Mistress Jenna stepped in front of her and ran her fingers through her soaking wet pubic hair and between the lips of her pussy. She then raised her fingers to the redhead's mouth and forced her to lick them clean. She then dipped her fingers in the redhead's pussy again but this time when she removed her wet fingers, she lifted them to her own mouth and licked the redhead's cum from them.

Taking pity on the exhausted girl, Mistress Jenna unfastened her arms and allowed her to lay on the floor next to her guy. She then ordered him to climb on top of the redhead and begin fucking her. This command was one that he was more than happy to comply with. As he fucked her, her cum dripped off of his face and onto hers. As they rubbed against one another, there was a variety of sensations. Their raw nipples rubbing together caused some pain, but the union of his hard cock in her very well lubricated pussy was most pleasurable. Suddenly his thoughts shifted back to pain as Mistress Jenna had just struck his ass with the leather covered paddle. Simultaneously the redhead felt nothing but pleasure as the dominatrix's blow had driven his hard cock deep inside her. Not only that, but his dick seemed to throb as a result of her treatment. Mistress Jenna ordered him to continue fucking his lady as she continued to paddle his ass. Each blow she delivered served to stimulate both lovers while also punishing him. On the tenth stroke his cock exploded inside of her, his cum coating the soft walls of her pussy. When his orgasm had ended, Mistress Jenna ordered him to lick the redhead's pussy clean until she came again. He quickly lowered his face and began feasting on his lady's cum filled pussy. In her highly aroused state, it only took 5 minutes before she came again, flooding his face with the tangy mixture of his cum and hers. He then moved up and laid on the floor beside her.

12