The Chair Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to verbalize what her mind was thinking, she merely nodded her head "Yes" as she continued to look at his stiff cock.

Taking the initiative, the redhead straddled her guy's head and lowered her pussy over his mouth. She then ordered Samantha to climb onto his cock. Samantha turned and straddled his thighs with her own, the redhead and her facing each other. Samantha scooted her body forward over his, using her hands to support herself. As Samantha lowered her pussy toward him, the redhead grasped his cock and guided it into the brunette. With her eyes closed, she lowered herself onto his organ slowly, not being accustomed to any dicks this fat. It didn't take long for her pussy to stretch to accept his cock fully. She let out a low satisfied moan when her pussy lips met his pubic bone. Her pussy lips stretched wide as her pussy was stuffed full.

She opened her eyes and saw the redhead sitting on his face looking at her with a big smile. The redhead, though enjoying the tongue lashing he was giving her pussy, was actually smiling upon seeing the satisfaction that her guy's cock was giving to Samantha. Throughout their relationship, their sex life had been based on giving and receiving pleasure. Be it with each other or complete strangers. The important thing was that they kept no secrets from one another.

The redhead cradled Samantha's neck with her dainty little hand and pulled her forward, planting a gentle kiss on the brunette's lips. Samantha was surprised at the sensuousness of the kiss. She had expected more of a forceful, sexual kiss. She further surprised herself when she realized that she was actually disappointed that it had not been a more sexual kiss. Then as if she had no conscious control of her actions, she pulled the redhead's face back to her own and planted her mouth over the redhead's. Her tongue lunged forward and began exploring every inch of the redhead's mouth, even to go so far as licking her teeth.

When she had leaned forward to kiss the redhead, the motion had caused his cock to swell even more inside of her. This reminded her of what she really desired. She wanted to fuck him while the redhead watched. Breaking her kiss with the redhead, she began thrusting up and down on his hard fat cock. With each plunge she thought she could feel him touching her in places that no man had ever touched her before.

As Samantha continued to ride him, the redhead reached forward and grasped her nipples. As she pinched the nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, Samantha found that she liked this pain. Combined with the pleasure she felt in her pussy it was exciting her even more. Her pussy was now even wetter than it had been just moments before. The harder the redhead pulled, pinched, and twisted her nipples, the more vigorously she rode his cock.

As he worked his tongue rapidly back and forth inside the redhead's pussy, he luxuriated in the sensation as his redhead guided his cock into Samantha's tight pussy for the first time. Shortly after she had completely enveloped the entire length of his erection, he felt her lean forward over his body at the same time the redhead did the same. He assumed that they were either whispering to one another or kissing. The mere thought of the two beauties kissing caused more blood to surge to his cock, increasing the girth and firmness. Just after this, Samantha had begun thrusting up and down on him with renewed vigor. Suddenly Samantha's legs squeezed tightly against his sides and her pussy contracted around his dick. She was climaxing.

When the redhead saw Samantha close her eyes and throw her head back, she knew the brunette was in the midst of a massive orgasm. Watching the wave of pleasure wash over her face, coupled with her own fingering of her clit, brought the redhead to orgasm too. As she did, her thighs clamped tightly around his head.

When the redhead began to climax, her sweat nectar flowed abundantly into his mouth. His hard cock surged and he started to ejaculate, cumming deep inside Samantha's warm, wet pussy. He distinctly remembered 5 separate spasms. Each one just as strong as the last. The intensity was ferocious.

Samantha too felt each separate eruption deep within her. Each blast seemed to trigger another more powerful orgasm. After the fifth orgasm, she collapsed onto her side, rolling off of him. The redhead had climbed off of his face shortly before and watched as Samantha experienced the last of her climaxes.

After Samantha had relaxed for a few minutes, the redhead noticed her guy's cum starting to leak out of the brunette's well fucked pussy. The redhead leaned her head down near Samantha's and told her she should climb onto his face and have him lick her clean.

Samantha had never done anything like that. None of her boyfriends would ever go down on her after having just cum inside of her. And now to have the chance with an almost total stranger, she found it too tempting to resist.

She straddled his head as the redhead had done earlier. As she was lowering herself toward his anxiously waiting mouth, she saw a long string of cum as it seeped out of her pussy and stretched to his lips. The sight alone almost made her climax again. After lowering herself onto his face, his tongue parted her nether lips and slipped inside her sloppy pussy.

As his tongue probed deep inside her, she noticed his cock growing until once again it was fully erect. The redhead noticed too and soon had his cock fully ensconced in her warm wet mouth. She loved the residual taste of his and Samantha's cum. As she worked to make him cum again, he worked lustfully at licking his essence clean from Samantha while also working to give her at least one more orgasm.

When he succeeded in getting Samantha to climax again, he too began to cum, filling his redhead's mouth. When he had shot all that he had into her waiting mouth, she pulled away from his dick and sat on his chest. Sitting breast to breast with Samantha she pulled the brunette's hair getting her to tilt her head back. With her mouth only inches above Samantha's she opened her lips slightly and let some of his jism fall to her waiting lips. When she parted her lips to lick them clean, the redhead opened her own mouth more. His cum came flowing into Samantha's mouth as the redhead sealed her lips around Samantha's mouth. Their two tongues fought, pushing his cum back and forth between them as they held each other's naked body tightly. Finally needing to break for air, they both swallowed whatever they had in their mouth at the time.

The two women rolled off of him, one laying on each side of him on the bed. Looking out the windows they witnessed a perfect sunset. It was a perfect way to end their afternoon of lovemaking. He and the redhead told Samantha that they would take the property. They lay naked cuddled together on the bed for the next 30 minutes while they discussed their plans for the property. They would keep the loft as it was and revamp the rest of the structure around it, adding soundproofing as required to shield it from the noise of the clubs.

Finally, after all having recovered from their strenuous sexual workout, they got dressed and Samantha drove them back to their house. She declined their offer to come in for a nightcap, but told them that she would return in several days with the paperwork for them to review. Before exiting the car, they each leaned over and gave her a soft sensuous kiss on the lips.

When Samantha returned home, she slipped into a nice warm bubble bath. As she lay there she thought back on all that had transpired that day. It was all so unlike her. She had never even thought about getting involved with any of her clients. She had on occasion hooked up with another girl for a little fun, but that had been nothing compared to what she felt with the redhead. And then to make it with her guy at the same time in a threesome, that was something completely new to her. And she found it incredibly exciting and intoxicating. It was as if some inner sexuality had been released from deep within her.

She thought for a brief moment that she would put an end to it. But then she thought back on how wonderful it had felt being made love to by the couple, and how great it had been making love to each of them. She resolved that she would definitely be returning for more. As the foamy water lapped against her skin, she though to herself, "I wonder what we'll do next time?"

12