The Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock started to soften inside her and he slowly withdrew. Jake's dick was dripping from the mixture of his cum and her juices. "Sit up and clean me up with your mouth," he ordered her. Slowly she sat up and began to gently lick his balls and shaft. She cleaned all the juices off his cock and then it started to recover. It grew slowly in her mouth as she continued to suck him. In no time, she had him rock hard and ready for more.

"Roll over with your legs off the bed," he ordered her. She complied and was on her stomach with her ass and pussy facing him. He started to work his fingers into her pussy again. Jake grabbed her hips and started to thrust his cock into her pussy, easily sliding it in all the way. He grabbed some lube and started to work first one finger then 2 fingers into her perfect puckered rose. One hand in her pussy, one hand in her ass and she started moaning again. He stopped and started lubing up his throbbing erection and placed the head just at the opening of her bum. Jake just pushed the head through her outer ring and she felt so tight. She winced only slightly as he pushed a little further. After getting about half way in, he started to take slow short strokes and pump in and out of her. She turned her head towards him. There were small tears welling up in her eyes but she begged, " Fuck my ass. That feels so good. Take my ass and make me come." Jake started to take longer strokes in and out of her ass. She kept her face turned toward him and was looking directly into his eyes. Every time he buried his shaft completely into her, her eyes closed for a moment and she took a big sigh breathe. "Oh that feels so good....faster....harder....shove your cock in my ass." He followed her instructions and started pumping furiously. The whole time she kept her gaze on him but now she started to bite her lower lip as her breathes became faster. She started to moan and Jake knew she was close. She looked him right in his eyes and begged, "Oooohhhh fuckkk, I'm coming. Come in me NOW." And for the third time in as many holes, Jake unleashed a flood, his cock was pumping more than he thought it could, more than it should at this point in the night. Still inside her but growing soft, he collapsed onto her back.

She whispered, "That was so intense, I've never cum like that before."

"When do you want to do that again?" Jake asked.

"I wish it could be many more times but I feel guilty enough as it is. I really do love my husband. He's a good man and I am really confused now. That was unbelievable sex but I just couldn't hurt my husband. He would be devastated to find out I cheated on him."

He pulled of her ass and walked over to the dresser. A video camera that had recorded the whole evening was still going. Jake grabbed the camera and focused in on her pussy, still red and throbbing and her ass which had some cum oozing from it. "Hey, do me a favor and turn towards me," he asked as he zoomed in on her face. As she turned, he said, "Now smile nice for the camera."

"You bastard! Give me that camera!" she screamed as she jumped off the bed towards him.

As Jake held the camera out of her reach, he giggled as she tried to jump to grab it, her tits bouncing up and down. "Just calm down. I will not show this tape to anyone but I thought you might be reluctant to join me again. You were so tight and felt so good, I want you, I need to be with you again. No strings attached, just a good fuck or two when your husband is away. This tape is my insurance policy that I will be able to get in your wet pussy and hot ass again. If you can honestly tell me that was not one of your best fucks ever, the tape is yours but I think you enjoyed it as much as I did. "

Jake watched her eyes lower to the ground and her shoulders droop a little as she thought about his "deal". She thought of her husband, his small cock and quick uneventful fucks. He was kind to her, treated her like a lady, was handy around the house, a great cook but not well endowed and not skilled in bed. She thought of Jake's cock in her mouth, her pussy, her ass, she felt like she couldn't get enough of it because it all felt so good. "I've made a decision. That was indeed one of the best fucks I've had. I do love my husband so if you ever tell him or let him know, I will cut your balls off and stuff them down your throat. It can only be when he is out of town. It needs to be discreet."

Jake nodded in acceptance and took her cheeks in his hands. "You were amazing and I don't want to ruin that. You have my word, I will never tell your husband, " he whispered to her as he kissed her tenderly on the lips. Exhausted as he was, he was thrilled to have a new fuck partner. He guided her towards the wall and as he continued to kiss her, grabbed her under the thighs and lifting her up, quickly found her wet slit and slammed his now erect cock into her. He was slow and steady with his thrusts as he thought about how great she was to fuck. She was feeling his cock slowly gliding in and out of her and how great it felt, could feel herself tightening up her vault. She hoped her husband would never find out. If she only knew what Jake knew about her husband...

12