The Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A stunned kind of silence surrounds us. I feel him go soft inside me and am surprised at how I feel. Disappointment? Loss? I can't name it but I suddenly feel a little sad.

I hear him pulling up his pants and buckling himself in. Has he detached himself so quickly? His business-like response to what happened between us gives me the kick I need.

I straighten. Not bothering to put on my panties, I straighten my skirt and grab my shirt off of the floor. As unaffected as possible, I stuff my breasts into my bra and slip my shirt on easily. I feel Sean's cum sliding out of me, down my leg but I refuse to feel humiliated. He watches as I catch the little bit that has escaped on my finger tips, look at it for a second, before putting it in my mouth and swallowing casually. His eyes darken.

"Well," I say softly. "I quit." I leave, not sure if I won this challenge or not.

12