The Challenge

Story Info
A condom and a choice of lubricants...
8.6k words
4.29
87.4k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,099 Followers

This is an adult story about wife sharing. If you don't want to or don't like reading about such lifestyles, then I suggest you close this and move along to something else.

This story is fictional, purely a fantasy. It is an adult story full of eroticism and sex. As it is my story, I choose the line of reasoning and scenarios involved.

This is a fantasy and in no way implies that I condone risky sexual practices.

I appreciate critical reviews, however, the reviews should be of a nature that will allow me to build on my creative writing ability, vice just being hurtful. If you want to rant, then write your own stories. I will happily critique them (though never in a hurtful manner...)

If you like my stories, please vote.

As with most of my stories, this one starts off slow, setting the mood. But when the activities start, they start with a bang.

*****

Ellen and David were going to a Swinger's party. They sat in the well-appointed mini-bus with seven other couples. This was only their third Swinger's party so butterflies were swarming in Ellen's stomach. David noted her nervousness and reassured her.

"Remember the last party?" he asked. "You didn't think you could do the things you did then!" he taunted.

"You enjoyed it." She rejoined.

"I did." He admitted. "It was certainly interesting to watch you. But then that was always one of my fantasies."

"So have you fulfilled all of your fantasies then?" she asked teasingly.

"Well there is one very special fantasy that we haven't done yet." He admitted.

"Oh?" she queried.

"You remember how we talked of you accidentally getting pregnant if we participated in this scene?" he reminded her.

"You want me to get pregnant!?" she asked, surprised.

"Not really," he admitted. "But taking the chance would be interesting."

"That's not something I could do deliberately." She replied.

"I know. And I'm not sure I would feel comfortable asking you to do that deliberately. But accidents happen even if we do use condoms." He replied. "And this is a 'Bareback' club were everyone is screened for STD's"

"I appreciate that. But I don't think I would do something like that deliberately, so I use the condoms when I am near my time...speaking of which, I will need to use condoms tonight!" She said, giving him and impish smile.

"What? Even with me?" He asked.

She said nothing...but her smile brightening.

Their talk was interrupted as they approached the house this evening's party would be held at.

House?! Ellen thought. This was as big as some small hotels!

The mini-bus rolled to a stop while everyone stared in awe. The group exited the mini-bus and met their hosts for the evening.

Maria looked to be of Mediterranean descent with her olive skin colour. She was a petite raven haired beauty, barely coming to 5' in height, with lots of natural curves. Long eyelashes fluttered softly over her dark eyes as she spoke in a soft but clear voice. Her tanned skin sparkled in the light making her look much younger than Ellen thought she might be. She wore a tight, red sheath dress that came down to mid-way between her knees and displayed her figure spectacularly even if it didn't show off much skin.

She looked so tiny beside her 6'4" husband. John was a tall, blond haired, blue eyed man of about mid-forties in good shape for his age.

Next in the receiving line were the co-coordinators of the club, Debbie and Joseph. Like Ellen, Debbie was tall. She had bright red shoulder length hair that Ellen thought came from a bottle. Not that she minded. She was about the same age as Ellen but with a tighter figure. She was wearing a short green halter style party dress that, like Ellen's, displayed all of her natural assets with plenty of skin to showing. The hemline came several inches higher than Maria's showing off her long legs and threatening to show off a great deal more if she was careless in her movements.

Joseph was a handsome man with dark brown hair and striking amber coloured eyes. He was a powerfully built man that Ellen knew to be the same age as her husband. Most men his size intimidated her, but Joe had a way about him that let him get into people's personal space without threatening them. He had a way of talking to people that left people trusting him. He wore tailored clothes that still managed to look casual. Ellen had never seen him naked, but had heard that he was just as good looking out of his clothes as he was in them.

At her very first Swinger's party, Ellen had initially been intimidated by the beautiful people, until she realized that many of the men wanted to be with her. That gave her the boost of confidence she had needed. Ellen herself was 5'8" with soft brown hair that came mid-way down her back. She had a 36-C - 28 - 38 figure that was backed by many nights at the gym to keep her at a healthy 136lbs, a good weight for her height.

She had a heart shaped face with hazel eyes and large puffy 'bee stung' lips that came naturally to her. At 34 she looked younger and easily fit in with the crowds at the party bars. She had lots of form fitting clothing that were cut to show off all of her assets. Tonight she wore a short blue halter style party dress, the cleavage dipping to below her navel and showing off her best assets. It bared her back completely right down to the cleft of her ass! Her hemline was slightly higher than Maria's but lower than Debbie's, so she did not have the same risk of accidental crotch displays.

Her husband David was 6'2". He had brown hair but with grey eyes. He spent many a night with Ellen at the gym so kept his 37 year old body at a healthy 192lbs. Like Ellen, he was dressed to thrill...wearing a tight shirt, shiny dress pants and loafers.

They had been married 16 years and had one child now 14. She always regretted not having another child, but didn't think that now would be a good time to do so.

Sexually, they were well paired. They had discovered their natural kinkiness and had often parlayed that into some very interesting nights. As they had gotten used to each other, they had chosen to fulfill each other's fantasies. When David had divulged that he wanted to watch her at a swinger's party she had initially been reluctant to play out that one particular fantasy. It had taken him many years to bring her around but, she had to admit, she had really enjoyed their first party...and their second.

She had fulfilled some fantasies of her own at those two parties, playing with several different partners in one night and being with a woman for the first time. She wondered what would happen tonight as most of the current fantasies in her bucket list had now been checked off, though there was the one in which she did two men at the same time...

The couple mingled and walked through the house, meeting some couples from their previous encounters. The house was large and very well appointed. John and Maria must be extremely well off, Ellen thought.

Ellen had a few drinks and, as David watched avidly, danced provocatively with any man who asked her. She soon began to get into the swing of the evening as the alcohol loosened her inhibitions. She noted people paring off and going elsewhere to play. Ellen gave David a wonderful smile, wondering when he would ask her to choose someone.

During a break in dancing, Maria approached them. They talked casually as she sounded out Ellen. Ellen began to look at Maria as a potential playmate for the evening. Maria's questions, though casual, were suggestive and designed to elicit responses that Ellen would normally not be so freely giving out! Of course the nature of the party, as well the alcohol, helped with that.

At one point, Debbie joined them in mid conversation.

When Maria asked her of their current fantasies, she accidentally let out David's thoughts on pregnancy. Debbie laughed, telling her that many of the couples in the club had provisions of one sort or another for dealing with pregnancies, and that a lot of them would be happy to keep a child derived in such a manner. In fact, she said with a knowing look, some couples deliberate chose to have children from such encounters.

"Shocked?" Debbie asked when she saw the look on Ellen's face. "You shouldn't be. Our parties cater to almost every need, including breeding sessions!"

Now Ellen was truly surprised. "Couples deliberately choose to get pregnant in such a way?" She asked.

"Oh yes," Debbie replied. "It is not such an uncommon theme. Most though just go with the flow. If it happens it happens, and they accept it." She said with a smile.

"That's something that I could never deliberately do." Ellen confided. "I'm within one day of my peak time so I will be using condoms tonight."

"But what if it did happen?" Debbie asked. "What would you do if you did accidentally get pregnant? If the condom broke or some other accident occurred during sex?"

"Well David has said that he would accept such a child into our family. But I wouldn't know for sure until such an accident did occur. I mean, it wouldn't be my husband's baby. He would have to tell me himself it would be OK and there would be no repercussions in the future from such an accident." She said looking directly at her husband who gave her a smile, a knowing look, and a virtually imperceptible nod of his head. Ellen's eyes twinkled back at her husband. She blushingly shot him an impish grin.

"Considering what we are doing at these parties," Maria chimed in, "if you don't have the precaution of being on the pill then you take a serious risk. Even with the pill there are accidents."

"I get reactions to the pill," Ellen explained. "So it's condoms or nothing."

"I have to go talk to someone," Debbie said suddenly, "but please don't go with anyone for a few minutes. I want to discuss something with both of you." Once assured that Ellen and David would wait on her, she quickly scampered off.

"I wonder what that was all about." David asked.

"Oh that's not so unusual for Debbie." Maria divulged. "As co-coordinator she is always being pulled into different things during these parties. And she has such a naughty sense of fun!" She said with a grin.

The three of them sat, drank and chatted and the two women allowed themselves to dance when men asked them as did David when asked by other women.

David noted that the party was starting to get into its stride as more people were pairing off with different partners; clothing was loosening and, in fact, was being removed. Many women were now bare breasted and some men and women were naked.

David watched as Ellen and Maria danced together in a tight embrace that included plenty of tender kisses. Their hands were in the pants of the men who had initially started this dance with them. He smiled at just how quickly his wife had lost her inhibitions this time!

The two women returned to their seats and Ellen asked David if he had seen what they had been up to. He assured them that he had and gave his wife a long, passionate kiss.

David noted Debbie returning, now naked. He pointed her out to his wife. Ellen blushed. She still was a little apprehensive about the open nudity at these parties. But regardless of how she felt, she took a long look at the naked woman. She noted that Debbie was indeed a redhead even if the hair on the rug didn't quite match the colour of the hair on the curtains...

Debbie came over and sat down beside Ellen, sliding gently into her arms and giving her a warm hug and kiss.

"I have set up a challenge for you." She said without preamble.

"Sorry?" Ellen responded.

"Come with me." she said. "But if you do, you have to strip." She said with a wicked smile.

Ellen looked at her husband. David shrugged his shoulders and said it was her decision.

"You won't be disappointed," Maria chimed in. "Debbie always knows the best people and the best way to start things going."

Once more Ellen looked at her husband. He just smiled letting her know that it was still her choice.

Well, I have come here to party. Ellen thought. What the hell. She nodded her assent.

Debbie pulled her to her feet and embraced her. She gave her a long, lingering kiss while reaching up to unclasp the halter strap. She looked at Ellen's upper body as she lowered the straps her eyes lingering on Ellen's exquisite breasts.

"You have beautiful breasts." She murmured as she took a nipple into her mouth.

Ellen, initially apprehensive about being stripped in public by a woman, moaned as Debbie suckled on her teat. She felt David's familiar hand slid down to the small of her back as he unhooked and then unzipped the bottom of her dress. Debbie pulled it down and then off her body. When she stood back up, Ellen took her back into her arms and did a little exploring of her own.

Maria smiled wickedly and then moved over to David. She lifted up on her tip toes in order to be tall enough to give him a kiss. Even so, he had to bend down somewhat to allow her that kiss. She quickly undid his shirt and pulled it off him, then unbuckled belt and zipper and simultaneously pulled off both pants and underwear. She noted that he had an average sized cock, which was now rock hard.

She reached up to stroke it a little and then kissed it and licked it. She looked up to see a smile that reached his eyes. He let her play for a bit then pulled her up and helped her remove her own dress.

Debbie took Ellen by the hand and led her quickly through the house, Maria and David following behind. She nearly ran up the stairs, hurriedly pulling Ellen to the next level and brought her down a short corridor to a closed door where she stopped and turned to look at her.

"You know the cardinal rule of our club?" She asked.

"No means no?" Ellen asked.

Debbie smiled and, opening the door, pulled her into a large bedroom. Ellen's eyes quickly took in the well-appointed room. The room alone was nearly as large as the entire upper floor of her house! Near the door they had entered were two tall leather chairs with wings. In front of each chair was a leather ottoman and beside each a small round table.

There was a large four-poster bed at the far end with what appeared to be silk sheets. On either side of the bed, against the walls, were two leather Roman style couches large enough to fully recline on. Even with the two couches, there was still plenty of open space around the bed.

The walls were frescoed and brightly coloured, as was the ceiling. The frescoes were quite naughty! Ellen saw that the room even had a chandelier for gosh sake!

She noted an open door leading to what appeared to be a walk in closet on one side and another open door leading to a large bathroom on the wall opposite the closet.

Her eyes had to quickly take all this in because of what was in the centre of the room.

In the centre of the room stood three naked men. And what men! They were all approximately the same height and age. They all had light brown hair and soft blue or hard grey eyes. The three men had been talking together but turned to look at the foursome who had just entered the room.

Ellen noted that each man was well muscled. They obviously worked out regularly. Only the man in the middle had the cut look of a professional body builder, every muscle on his body was well defined and delineated. Though he wasn't as bulky as most body builders were.

Not that she would throw the other two out of bed for eating crackers. Hell, she would probably feed them the crackers herself! While they didn't have the same muscular definition of the man in the middle, they were still very nice looking men, with tight pecs, hard abs and, from what she saw as they had stood in profile, nice glutes!

Debbie pulled Ellen towards the three men, bringing her first to the one on the right.

"Ellen, this is Paul." She said introducing them.

Paul's smile lit up his face turning him into a boyish looking man. He reached out and took Ellen into his embrace giving her a warm hug and a deep kiss. Ellen felt his hands moving gently up and down her arms and then slide around her back, pulling her deeper into his hug. She felt the hardness of all his muscles, the heat of his body and the maddening smell of his cologne.

His hands slid down her back to cup her butt. The touch wasn't vulgar, nor exploratory in nature, but he did let her know that he like what he felt in his hands...and other parts of him...as she felt his cock stirring between her legs!

"OK you two!" Debbie chided laughingly. She pulled Ellen from Paul's grasp and moved her over to the man in the centre.

"Ellen, this is Mark." She said pushing Ellen into his grip.

Mark first held her apart from him, looking over her body. A slow smile broadened his mouth as his eyes slowly rose to meet hers. The smile brought a tingle to her pussy.

Ellen's eyes had travelled the same way, slowly taking in his body from much closer than she had seen it earlier. She saw his cock pulsing as it began to rise, it was impressive and it wasn't even fully hard yet!

He pulled her into his embrace and she softly ran her hands over his hard muscles. She had never been hugged by a body builder before and it was quite the feeling. She felt something nudging her leg and realized his cock was growing. She turned slightly and felt it run up between her thighs. She closed her legs on it trapping it at her pussy.

He gave her a deep kiss. Ellen returned it, feeling herself getting lost in. It was getting very warm and wet between her legs!

She suddenly felt a tap on her shoulders and, breaking the kiss, turned to see Debbie smiling at her.

"One more." She chided.

Ellen reluctantly broke the embrace. She felt Mark's cock slip from between her legs. She looked down at what was now a very substantial cock, which was reflecting brightly in the light. She blushed when she realized that the reflection was caused by the juices her pussy had left on it!

"This is Terry." Debbie purred into Ellen's ear as she moved her to the last man.

Terry was the thinnest of the three men, but that didn't mean he was by any means thin. He pulled her gently into his arms and gave her a long penetrating kiss. Like the other two, she could feel the hard muscles...especially the most prominent one between his legs, which was now trapped between their bellies!

As he kissed her, his hands explored her body, running gently over all of her curves. Having already been touched by the other two men, she found herself enjoying the feeling of his gentle exploration. She returned the favor and explored his body as well, squeezing his butt cheeks with her hands...she was surprised to find that she could hardly dent them they were so solid!

Finally Debbie intervened and pulled her away from the men.

"OK" Debbie said, guiding Ellen to one of the chairs and wrapped her in her arms. "We have here three young, fit, hung men." She said with a delicious looking smile.

"And." She said and pointed to a platter on the table beside one of the leather chairs, "One condom."

Ellen suddenly got nervous. Debbie felt her tense up in her arms, but quickly brought her finger up to Ellen's mouth and shushed her.

"Hear me out before you say anything." She cooed. "This is a dry condom...that is, a condom with no lubrication."

Ellen looked down at the condom in its blue package, sitting on a small silver plate. She didn't recognize the make. On the same plate were two small glass candy dishes with liquid in them.

"Now in the dishes, are two very different lubricants." Debbie said turning Ellen's face to look at her as she spoke. "One is a water based lubricant, completely safe for condoms. The other is baby oil...and oil and condoms don't mix well."

Ellen once more looked at the silver plate, taking in the two dishes with their respective liquids and the dark blue condom pack.

bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,099 Followers