The Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,110 Followers

He felt a soft body slip up behind him and a gentle hand move around in front of him to grab his prick. From the position of the breasts pressing into his back he knew it was Maria. She began to stroke him in time to the thrusts of the couple on the bed. David knew he would be ready for his wife's next orgasm.

Ellen felt herself approaching release. Mark grabbed her ass and was helping her to thrust back against him. He was still doing that odd movement that never sent his cock into her quite the same way and it was pushing her faster and faster toward the edge. He covered her mouth with his and pushed his tongue into it in time to his thrusting cock. It was all she needed and she moaned loudly into his mouth as she came for the second time.

David heard his wife's moans and gave out a deep synchopatic groan of his own. Maria's gentle stroking sent him over the edge to shower his cum over his wife's ass.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, Ellen was aware of the shower of hot wetness that sprayed across her back but was too distracted from her own orgasm to worry about it, or even care. Her pussy squeezed hard on the cock inside it sending incredible reverberations throughout her body. Her crest lasted just as long as the last one and she found she was excited and wanting more!

Mark gritted his teeth as Ellen's orgasm overwhelmed her and almost overwhelmed him! He didn't know how he did it, but he managed to stave off Cumming once more. As her cunt gently pulsed around his prick, he found himself pushing his orgasm off just enough to make a difference...to gain back a little bit of control.

Mark found Ellen's mouth and kissed her gently. The kiss began to get more and more intense. Suddenly she broke the kiss and told him to turn her over and fuck her hard and fast!

Mark didn't hesitate. He quickly rolled Ellen over, keeping his manhood buried in her body. Placing her gently on her back, he pushed her legs back and slipped his arms under her silk clad knees. His leaning forward caused her knees to be pushed back to her chest. He pulled his cock almost all the way out of her body and with one strong thrust slammed it back as deep as he could.

David heard Ellen's cry of passion as the man took his wife. His wilting cock suddenly sprung back to life. Someone pulled him gently back a couple of steps from the bed. He looked down to see Maria sliding to her knees and wrapping her mouth around his newly resurrected hard on. As Maria's mouth engulfed him, he watched his wife taken by the powerful thrusts of the younger man.

Ellen was beside herself with lust. The powerful body above her repeatedly pushed her deeply into the mattress with each strong thrust. The impact of his hips against hers forced the air from her lungs in loud grunts occasionally punctuated by a delighted cry of passion. She felt her body tensing, feeling almost like she was rising above the bed. She knew that this was going to be an incredibly powerful orgasm.

Mark slammed into the woman below him again and again. He felt the tingle in his balls that told him of his impending release. This time he would let it go. He reached down with his mouth and took one of Ellen's nipples into it and bit it gently. He heard and felt her groan of passion as he nibbled on the thick nipple. He felt the passion stirring in his groin and knew he wasn't far away.

Mark lifted up onto his hands and toes so that his hips were the only part of his body in contact with Ellen's as he continually collided with her. His pistoning cock squelched through the mouth of her cunt as he fucked her with force the lewd sounds exciting everyone in the room.

Mark looked down on a face cloaked in bliss. Sweaty and blotchy though it was, her mouth open and puffing air at each of his powerful impacts, straggly hair plastered to her wet face, there was an incredible beauty to Ellen all the same. He loved the look of a woman in the throes of passion. He felt his ass clenching and knew he was close.

"I'm going to cum!" He growled.

Her eyes flew open and locked on his.

"I can still pull out." He told her.

For a fleeting moment something crossed Ellen's face...indecision...uncertainty...worry...he didn't know, and then it was gone. She crossed her legs behind his back as best she could and closed her eyes.

"Tell me when." Mark urged. Ellen nodded, unable to speak. He felt her tensing below him. His strokes began to get shorter but stronger as he pushed himself to the edge. He felt her ass rising up to meet his downward thrusts and knew that she too was close.

"Now! Oh God now!!" Ellen cried out.

Mark slammed into Ellen a half dozen more times, and then felt the contraction in his balls. He jammed himself a final time into her body and held himself there as he spent himself within her with a deep guttural growl.

David saw Mark's ass and balls clench several times and heard the deep growl as the man let loose. He suddenly felt an empty feeling in the pit of his stomach with the realization of what this could mean. At the same time, he heard his wife cry out in passion as she too came. It was enough to send him over the edge again, spilling his offering deep into Maria's talented mouth.

Ellen felt the surge of Mark's cock as it alternately swelled and contracted within her. Something hot hit the back of her pussy with such force that it triggered her strongest orgasm yet. Again and again the searing heat pulsed into her pussy triggering answering pulses of her own.

Mark suddenly collapsed on top of her, temporarily exhausted from his efforts. Ellen felt her pussy milking his cock, pulling the last of his seed from within him. She could feel the warmth spreading within her and that's when she realized that she had lost the challenge...or had she?

Ellen slowly stroked Mark's powerful body as he lay on top of her. His arms released her legs and she wrapped them around him, kissing him gently. It took them a bit to catch their breath and then Mark moved off of her.

David watched as Mark rose up, his slowly wilting cock gently pulling from within his wife's freshly fucked cunt. As more and more of Mark's cock pulled out of her, still wrapped in the condom, he wasn't sure if he felt relief or regret. Then the head slipped out of her and it was immediately evident that the condom had failed.

David looked down onto his wife's vagina, watching it pulsing. The slightly distended opening suddenly began to ooze a heavy thick liquid. A jolt of awareness shot through him as the meaning of it sank in at the same time as a pulse rushed along his quickly growing cock.

"Accidents happen." He whispered.

His wife's eyes opened and looked at him. There was worry there. He smiled at her.

"Statistically there is no guarantee." He told her with a smile. He looked around then back to her..."and there are still two men to take care of..."

"Three men" she told him with a smile as she pulled him over on top of her, giving him a long tender kiss. Ellen felt his cock riding along her slit. She let him get it nice and wet, coated heavily with her and Mark's secretions before gently pushing him away. As he stood, the other two men moved up on the bed beside her and began to stroke her body. As they did, Ellen was thinking of finally fulfilling that two men at once item on her bucket list...

bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,110 Followers