The Challenge

Story Info
She gets into a competition with a difference.
2.9k words
4.45
47.5k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my second year at Uni I was going out with a very cute Irish guy, Shaun. Incredibly good looking, incredibly good fun, he was a laugh from dawn till dusk...and pretty good fun from dusk till dawn. He lived with about 30 others in a three large Victorian houses which had been knocked into one by a forward-thinking developer. The property now consisted of a number of single and double apartments with en-suite facilities. The house also had a number of communal kitchens and living areas.

The first time he took me back to the house I enjoyed what was a great atmosphere in the house. Everyone knew each other and it became obvious that life was one big party. It was certainly informal. I remember my first visit – to pick Shaun up before we went off for our first weekend away. I knocked on the door and was met by a short, blonde girl who wore nothing except a gold chain around her neck. She seemed entirely unflustered as she escorted me through a labyrinth of rooms to find Shauns. He was clearly less ready than I was as he had just showered and was applying talc liberally to his body.

I helped with the talc, especially in the areas I though he might need it most but I resisted the (rather large) temptation to get into bed and have my wicked way with him. I asked him about the blonde and he seemed surprised at my curiosity. He told me that many of the people in the house went about naked. He said if I were there on a Saturday or Sunday, they tended to have some wild parties.

"How wild?" I asked, perhaps a little too eager to hear more.

He looked at me and smiled. "Well, the guys here don't always go to bed first before having sex!"

"What, like an orgy?" I uttered, quite amazed at the thought of it.

"Yes, I suppose so. We don't get too hung up about it. We are watching the guys tomorrow."

I didn't understand. "Watching what guys?" I asked.

He explained that two gay guys lived in one of the apartments and would be giving a "show" on Sunday night. I was amazed.

"Live sex?"

He laughed at me and hugged me. I was told I would have to wait till Sunday.

Sunday came all too quickly. We were meeting his sister who was over from Dublin for work and had a great hotel suite. She invited her brother to stay – I was to be the surprise. We all hit it off quite well, and Shaun and I enjoyed a little luxury as we shagged ourselves silly in a king sized bed. His sister was pretty easy going and didn't seem to mind giving up her bed for a large sofa, nor for having to listen to little brother fuck my ass off all night. I got the impression that she was getting quite horny and I thought I heard her masturbate once or twice. On Sunday morning she was first in the shower, and we took the opportunity for some delicious oral sex. We were in the middle of a lovely 69 with me on top of him, sucking on his lovely cock, when I felt her sit on the bed and exclaim, in her lovely lilting Irish accent,

"Well look at the two of yer. You'd think you'd done enough of that last night!"

We stopped abruptly, but she encouraged us on with

"Go on. Finish my little brother off, why don't you."

Instead of going back to the bathroom, she stayed where she was and watched us. She opened her robe and began fingering herself, and I could see her lovely pussy out of the corner of my eye. Her obvious excitement made me excited too and I was soon enjoying a very strong orgasm with Shaun's tongue lapping at my engorged clit.

He, too, started to cum and I swallowed his creamy jizz.

I lay back on the bed and we both watched as his sister began to moan with her own orgasm. We looked at each other as she continued frigging herself. Suddenly Shaun moved forward between her legs. Opening her lovely white legs he bent his head towards her sex. She released her finger and his tongue quickly located her clit. I watched entranced as he skilfully brought her off with his mouth and fingers deep inside her wet, hot cunt. As she climaxed I also bent forward and lightly suckled one of her nipples inside my mouth. She couldn't take much more of us and she pushed us both away.

"You two made me so horny last night, I needed that" she panted.

We all kissed and I began to wonder if Shaun and her sister had enjoyed the forbidden fruits before. She returned my earlier favour, by starting to gently lick my nipples and I once again grew horny and wet.

As she sucked my breasts, her hand had grabbed hold of Shaun's cock, which she was rubbing to another erection. She looked up at me and asked if he could fuck her. I nodded and without another word, he pulled her onto all fours and positioned himself behind her. He slid his cock up and down her wet, slick cunt before he pistoned it inside her in one smooth motion.

"Lay here" she indicated to me, and I moved so that she could lick my pussy as she was fucked by her brother. It was so erotic, although I didn't cum again. I certainly felt the orgasms of Shaun and his sister. As he pulled out they both seemed to collapse back onto the bed, and she circled to take his cock into her mouth and clean him up.

She made her way unsteadily to the shower and Shaun cuddled me.

We both said goodbye to his sister later that day and we made our way back to Shaun's digs. I had forgotten the treat in store for me, and when we arrived back at 9 the party was in full swing. We got a drink and made our way to the biggest of the communal lounges where we sat on the floor. Already I could see some pretty heavy petting. The music was suddenly turned down and some guy I didn't know introduced the two gays. They arrived in silk robes, a bit like boxers, I thought.

Both kissed each other deeply, and started to remove their robes. They were naked underneath and looked fit and tanned all over. One walked around the room offering his flaccid cock to the girls to see if any could get any life from it. A couple of them even tried with their mouths, but to no avail, if not much laughter.

When he returned to his boyfriend, they kissed again and his cock visibly swelled. His friend then knelt and took his cock deep into his throat. His cock was as firm as an iron rod, and was being taken deeper than I have ever seen into his mouth. He gyrated his hips, fucking the other mans mouth. His hairless balls slapped against his chin as he forced his cock deeper and deeper, with no apparent concern from his friend.

The cheers as he pumped his cock inside the man's throat grew into a great roar when he started to ejaculate fiercely over his face. His face seemed to be covered as wave after wave hit his face.

I thought the fun was over, but the men now moved so that one was lying on his back on the floor. He swung his legs high in the air, back towards his head. Holding his arms back he raised his backside off the floor. The other then reached for something and before I realised what it was, a tube of KY jelly had been produced. He coated his cock with the lubricating gel and knelt down. He started squeezing the tube onto the guy's ass, and with his finger started to work it inside his hole. I couldn't see exactly what was happening but it didn't need too much imagination. After a few minutes, he grabbed hold of his cock, placed it against his ass hole and slowly entered him.

The man on the floor allowed his legs to rest on the others shoulders and he started to fuck his ass. He got faster and faster and harder as he began to fuck him.

The crowd seemed to love it and cheered him on as he reached a quick climax. Pulling out at the crucial moment allowed us to see a stream of semen arch across the guys belly. A thunderous round of applause followed them as they left, presumably to clean up.

Shaun went to get some drinks and as I surveyed the room, I noticed a distinct increase in sexual activity in the room. A couple of blow jobs were being administered on the various sofas around the corners of the room. The same guy who introduced the gays was back on the floor announcing that they would follow with the "usual Sunday night challenge". He asked for volunteers and when none materialised, he started looking for candidates. It was clear he was looking for girls! Shaun arrived back and I asked him what was going on.

He suddenly realised and looked at me and said "Hey - you'd win easily!"

I asked him what on earth he was talking about and he explained about the blowjob challenge between two (or more) women. The challenge is simply to make 4 guys cum with your mouth the quickest. I laughed at him. I stopped laughing when he said there was a whip round and usually the winner made £100. I was, it had to be said, totally broke. The weekend had plunged me further into debt and a £100 was a lot in those far off days. I pressed Shaun for more details. As he explained, a loud roar erupted as the first girl was persuaded to enter the contest. I was next!

I was given 10 minutes to change into whatever I wanted. I didn't have a lot there, so I took off everything except my frilly bra and pants. When I re-entered the room (wearing Shaun's dressing gown) the guys who were willing (and there were two who weren't) were waiting for the selection. I lost the toss, so had to go last. My opponent was a tall, skinny girl with long jet black hair. She had more than a little East European about her. She looked quite attractive if a little harsh. She surveyed the waiting men. I had discussed tactics with Shaun and we had decided that he would be one of the selections. The others would come from the pool and I would try to find sober guys who were likely to come quickly. We were to pick four each and had to blow them one after the other in whichever order we wanted. Only when one had cum could we move to the next. Two large sofas had been moved side by side to accommodate the entrants. We were expected to move from the centre outwards as we progressed.

Her first choice was a big shock. Shaun! We couldn't do anything about it – she had won the toss and had first pick of the pool. I picked a quiet looking guy who looked as if he hadn't cum in a month. We continued in this fashion, and I took some heart that she seemed influenced by the loud-mouthed cries of the drunks.

The guys selected took off their trousers and pants. All seemed to be in some erect or partially erect state.

We were both wearing robes. She took hers off to reveal her slender naked body – not quite so curvy as me, but still very attractive. I hoped that my fuller figure and the lacy underwear would assist my performance.

We both knelt at the first guy on our "team". She had placed Shaun third. I wasn't sure why she'd picked him, but I hoped that he could hold on long enough for me to win.

The crowds seemed to be very close around us all trying for a better look. The MC started us both on the "suckathon". We both dived forward and took our first cocks into our mouths. I tried to keep my eyes on my first guy, but I couldn't help a look to my left to compare her technique with my own. I tried to take him as deep as I could. Fingers weren't allowed so I was unable to massage his hairy balls or rub the crack of his ass as I like.

I don't know how long I was going but I could feel a stiffening in my guys cock. As I was feeling that I could get out in front, I heard the cheers that told me I was behind. A quick look around showed me that the first guy had shot his load in and around her mouth. She had already shifted to the second guy, and my guy now seemed to be losing his erection. I looked at his face and I took him deeper into my mouth and throat and I tried to increase my tempo.

It seemed like ages, but all of a sudden he was coming and I breathed a sigh of relief as I moved to number two. He was a tall guy with a long but thin cock. He seemed very erect and quite excited by my performance next door. I was hopeful that I could regain some of the lost ground. However, I had only bobbed my head a couple of times when the shouts and unmistakeable sounds of a second orgasm for my opponent reached my ears.

I didn't look around. I knew she would be starting to suck Shaun. I concentrated on my thin cock and looking at quite a nice guy in his eyes. I don't quite know how but he started cumming seconds later and I was sure I could still win.

I had started on my third cock – a fatter but shorter variety with very pronounced veins. I had sucked him deep into my mouth when I noticed my jaw aching quite badly. I summoned up the strength to carry on but was immediately dealt a killer blow when I heard the screams as Shaun had cum in my opponent's mouth.

I thought "how could you?" But I had little time to spare.

The situation was getting desperate. I doubled my speed on his cock, wrapping my tongue around his meat. It seemed to do the trick as I suddenly felt his balls tighten and a wad of his sperm hit the back of my throat.

I took a gulp of water and moved to my last. A quick glance at my left showed me that she seemed to be tiring. I also felt that he was the drunkest of the eight guys – I still had a chance. My cock, on the other hand was already wet with precum. My heart missed a beat as I really thought I might win. I licked his cock from his tip to his balls, then back again. I circled his mushroom head with my tongue and then opened my lips and took him into my warm wet mouth. Once again my jaw ached like hell. I felt that I needed just a minute to make him cum. I increased the tempo as I regained my "bobbing rhythm". I looked at him. My eyes fixed on his. Then his head went back and I released his cock and felt the first wave of his creamy cum hit my nose and I took his load onto my face and breast and bra. A quick look around showed me that her last guy was struggling to keep his cock erect. The cheers were ringing out as I finally took a large gulp of water and I fell to the ground exhausted.

Shaun hugged me and kissed me, forgetting my face was covered in other men's sperm. He didn't seem to mind. I thought that my jaw was broken. A cloth was fetched with which I wiped away the cum on my face. The other girl had finally given up on her last guy and she slumped to the carpet, also exhausted. As everyone congratulated me I went to her and put my arm around her neck. She looked at me and smiled. I forgave her for sucking my boyfriend and we kissed and I licked off some of the cum from her face.

All of a sudden I was pulled from the floor and laid on the sofa, now vacated by my "team". My panties were removed and the guys took turns to go between my legs and lick me. They each had their own technique and I enjoyed the feeling of being "crowned" the "queen of the blow jobs". The collection was over £135 and I enjoyed winning it. Almost as much, I enjoyed being the centre of attention, and exhibiting myself for a grateful, avid audience. I drank some more red wine, and enjoyed being the centre of attention for the night. Well after 2am, Shaun led me to bed. We cuddled close and I whispered

"No more blow jobs tonight!"