The Challenge Ch. 01

Story Info
Man meets up with his online lover and her husband.
4.1k words
4
19.5k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is crazy, but you've never been one to back down from a challenge. You and she have been planning this for months and now the day has finally arrived. A simple, but ingenious plan really, to "meet" her and her husband at a bar, except he doesn't know that the two of you have already met. You've been emailing and talking for a long time, becoming friends and as close to lovers as you can be with someone who lives so far away.

Then there was last night. A quick drink and five minutes alone and you were both completely uninhibited. Not even taking the time to undress, you lifted her skirt and just unzipped your pants. Like animals going on instinct, not a word spoken, just the sounds of pure pleasure. Then she'd had to go. You know that you'd do anything to feel that again. Her body against yours, wet flesh surrounding you, the scent of her still fresh in your memory. Only a couple more hours until you see her again, J.T., keep a hold of yourself.

You checked out the hotel bar earlier and found out where you can see the whole room, perfect for watching for them. You've slept away most of the day, with the knowledge that you won't be getting much rest tonight. You step into a hot shower, thinking about her in here with you, and you find yourself getting hard. Down boy, plenty of time for that later. You throw on a t-shirt and jeans, the bar downstairs is pretty casual and you'll be damned if you let her think that you're trying to impress her. She already knows she's got you wrapped around that pretty little finger of hers.

A quick check in the mirror and off you go. You don't expect to see them for a little while yet, but you want to get a good spot to sit and at least one drink down before she's there. Can't show her how nervous you are. Not nervous exactly, mostly just excited. You want tonight to be everything that she's dreamed about. The fact that she's chosen you to help her live out a fantasy that she's had for years is more than a little boost for your ego.

You kick back at the bar, watching whatever game it is that they happen to have on. You're not really paying attention, but you've got to do something to pass the time. The cool drink burns going down, but it takes the edge off. The bar starts to get more crowded, a beautiful woman at every turn. Any other night and you'd love that, having your pick in a place like this, but not tonight. She is all that you can think about. And after last night, you're sure that you are everything she wanted and more. You grin thinking about it. The moans of ecstasy you brought out of her—and knowing that you'll be doing it again.

Distracted, you shake off the thought to find the bartender setting another drink in front of you. You didn't order it, and he points across the room to the couple that has sent it over. That little vixen, throwing you off guard like that. You never really talked about how this was going to work, but you assumed you'd be making the first move. You make eye contact with them both, raise your glass, and give her a wink and a smile. Turning back to the drink, you let her wonder what you are thinking.

A few minutes later and she has walked over and sat down at the bar next to you. She's biting her lower lip, working up the courage to speak.

"My husband and I were wondering if you'd like to join us for a drink."

"I don't know about that. Maybe I want to be alone."

You laugh as she pouts. You're not going to get me that easily, woman. You know she likes the chase as much as the game itself and you're not about to disappoint her. Got to keep her off balance. Keep her waiting, and then...

"What the hell. I'm only in town for a few more days. Gotta live a little."

"I'm glad to hear that. You look like you could be up for some fun."

As she walks back to their table, you follow close behind her and say under your breath, only loud enough for her to hear, "Only if it involves you, sweetheart, " and smile at her husband, now just a few feet away. What the hell is right, you never thought you'd be in this scenario again, especially not with her. But life is short, that's what you told her, why not?

"My name's J.T. Nice to meet you. Thanks for the drink."

"I'm Tom. You've already met my wife, Julie."

Damn straight I have, you think to yourself, but manage to keep the smirk off your face long enough to nod and shake his hand. You shake hers too, feeling her hand so small in yours, palms a little damp, knowing that's not the only part of her that you're getting wet. You grin and take a seat on the other side of her.

He asks you about what you're doing here, and as much as you'd like to mess with her by making up some crazy story, you tell him the truth. You're staying here at the hotel, in town visiting family and friends. Hell, make it easy on yourself and not have to remember any lies. Except the one involving you already knowing his wife. And even though you know the answers, you ask them about where they live, what they do, the usual bullshit. There's an added sense of amusement, watching her flustered as you ask her questions about school and such.

Another round of drinks, and everyone is pretty comfortable, you can tell she's more than a little tipsy. She keeps staring at you and licking her lips. Easy, woman, you'll get it soon enough, you think to yourself. You continue talking to her husband, then feel her hand resting on your thigh. Not moving, just resting there, and it distracts you enough that you stumble over your words. You see him looking at her, she's staring at you again and he's obviously enjoying her reaction.

He whispers something in her ear, then excuses himself from the table, saying that he'll be back in few minutes. She's blushing, looking a little flustered again.

"He wants me to ask you if you'd like to take me back to your room."

"What do you think?"

She looks confused, "Do you want to? I mean, I thought you did, but if you've changed your mind now that you've met him..."

You cut her off. "I'm just giving you shit. Of course I do." She looks relieved.

"When he gets back to the table, I'll bring it up. Don't worry, let me take it from here, Julie. You just enjoy yourself, darlin', you're in for the night of your life."

She leans in to kiss you and you can't resist. The taste of wine on her tongue and her soft lips and you're hard in an instant. Ok, J.T., you can handle this. Think about anything else but her in those tight jeans. Don't look at the buttons of her blouse, undone just a little too far, a hint of lace peeking out. Shit. Break away from her kiss and you know he's right there watching the two of you.

You laugh, feeling a little uneasy, but deep down you know he really doesn't mind and so the discomfort subsides quickly. He sits beside her again, to finish his drink, putting his arm around her shoulder. He's looking at you, mulling over what to say. You beat him to it.

"You don't seem too upset at catching me kissing your wife. Most guys would be ready to punch me right about now."

"My wife couldn't stop looking at you when we first got here. I kept catching her staring. So I suggested that we buy you a drink and see if you were interested. It seems like you are." You nod and wonder if he can see that you're hard. Is it that obvious, even in the dimly lit bar? No matter. It's not like he won't know it soon enough.

"I want my wife to have whatever she wants. And she wants you. I'll be there of course, but as far as anything else that happens, that depends on what you're comfortable with. The only interest I have in you is in what you're doing to her. Just so you know, men aren't my thing, J.T., she is."

"Yeah. And I am interested. She's pretty hard not to notice."

He laughs. She's biting her lip again, looking up at you from under half-closed eyes. She's more excited than drunk and you feel her trembling as you help her up from her chair.

"Let's go upstairs."

You lead the way, directing them to your suite. Holding the door open, you give her a little pat on the ass as she walks in, just to keep her attention. You offer them a seat, and a drink from the mini-bar if they want it, and excuse yourself to the bathroom. Walking past the mirror, you catch a glimpse of the grin you've got plastered across your face. This is going to be fun. She thought it was good last night? She hasn't seen how you play for an audience.

You walk back out into the room. He's sitting next to her on the bed where she's leaning back, propped up on her elbows. She looks a little nervous and he's amused. You look him in the eye because he's on your territory now. Back off until you're invited. He acknowledges the unspoken words, taking a seat on the couch halfway across the room. You know he wouldn't look away for all the money in the world, so he might as well get a good show.

You take her hand, pulling her to stand in front of you. You take her face in your hands, kissing her. Softly at first, then your tongue in her mouth, more luscious wet kisses and you're hard again. Your lips still on hers, you take her hand, letting her feel how excited she's made you. You feel her moaning into you, she moves her hand out of the way and her hips rock against you. You stop, taking a step back. Smiling at her, you shake your head no. You're the one in control here. Not her.

You sit on the bed, her in front of you and you start to undress her. Black blouse, unbuttoned all the way now and as you slip it off of her shoulders, you see that she's in black lace. It barely covers her, her hard nipples straining the delicate fabric. Reaching around her body, you unfasten her bra, dropping it to the floor.

You run your fingers along the curve under her small breasts, feeling her quiver. Her nipple between your fingertips and she gasps out loud. You run your hands down her stomach, unbuttoning her jeans. They are snug around her hips, and so you take your time, caressing each inch of uncovered skin, looking over every bit of her.

Neither of you had the patience for this last night. So it really is like the first time. You felt her body under you, but you wanted her too much and just took her. No time for much of a seduction, just that unbearable, maddening lust. And it was good, but this time you'll show her more than that. The anticipation would drive her crazy.

Steadying herself on your arm, she steps out of her jeans, now barefoot in just that little bit of black lace. You stand up, walking around her, looking her over. The lace is sheer and you notice the tattoo. A small cluster of stars, just barely covered by her panties. You trace around it with your fingertip.

"Nice tattoo."

She whispers "thanks" and you can hear the desire in her voice. Her voice sounds deeper, huskier, and you know that she wants you so badly. You reach for her, picking her up and she wraps her legs around you. She kisses you again, her tongue exploring your mouth, like she can't get enough of you. You grab her around the waist, pressing her against you and you know she can feel your erection.

You unwrap her legs from around your body and set her down in front of the bed. Kneeling before her, you pull the lace panties down and off of her, spreading her legs apart just a little. The scent of her is intoxicating, beckoning you to taste her, and you do. Your tongue teasing those secret lips apart, she's so wet, almost dripping onto your tongue. You reach up between her legs and slip a finger inside. She moans aloud, and you feel her hand on your shoulder, the other tangled in your hair, pushing your mouth tighter against her.

You feel her heat, hips grinding her pussy against your tongue, and stroke your finger deeper inside her. You hear her breath quicken, and know that she's close to coming. You thrust faster, your tongue working her clit until she's there. You feel the spasms of her orgasm, those little lips twitching around your tongue.

Her knees start to buckle, and you quickly rise to catch her. You lie her down on the bed, and relax propped up next to her. She takes your hand in hers and you smile as she takes your fingers in her mouth, sucking every bit of herself off of you. You lean in to kiss her, letting her taste herself on your lips and tongue. You feel her tongue running along your moustache, licking up every drop of her own juices.

She certainly knows how to drive you crazy and she's not about to stop there. She asks you to sit up and she begins to undress you by pulling your t-shirt over your head. You feel her breasts brush up against your chest before she backs away. Her fingers now run across your nipples and she gives you a smile. You close your eyes, feeling her fingers unzipping your jeans, knowing she's surprised to find you not wearing anything underneath. You are so hard, trying not to rub against her as she finishes undressing you.

She motions for you to move back on the bed, you're lying completely stretched out now, knowing that there is no way that her husband doesn't see how much you want her. He's not saying anything, but you glance over and he has his eyes locked on her, watching her touching you, her hands running over your chest, down your stomach, then while she takes your cock in her hands. You look down, watching her positioned down between your legs, her mouth open and ready to take you in. You feel the tip of her tongue around the head of your cock and you moan. Damn, that feels good. Nothing better than a woman who does it like she enjoys it.

You continue to watch, the hard length of your cock disappearing between her lips. She takes it deeper each time, until you are as far in as she can take you, over and over until you can't stand the pleasure. A thought crosses your mind and you grin. You make eye contact with her husband, motioning for him to come closer and he does, sitting on the bed beside the two of you.

It cracks you up, having to ask him if she would like something you already know she does, but that's how the game needs to be played and you're more than willing to concede the point. "Do you think she'd like to be spanked?" You sit up and she's on her hands and knees, still sucking your cock, working harder, her amazing technique fueled by her desire.

He nods, "Yeah, she likes it."

"Then go ahead. Give it to her."

You watch her tense up in anticipation of the stinging slap, and feel her moan around your cock when his open hand makes contact. He does it again and again, until her ass is bright pink, the skin hot under your fingers as you run your hands over her. You've both waited long enough. You know she wants you and you couldn't get much harder if you tried.

Lying back down on the bed, you pull her up on top of you. He might be married to her, but you'll be damned if you're not going to have her first. She straddles across your hips, and taking your cock in her hands, guides it inside her. She's soft and wet and hot, and you can't look any more. Your eyes close and all there is of her is wrapped around you. There's no way you can hold back any longer.

With how good she feels and knowing that she's even hotter having him there watching it all, you thrust up into her, again and again, hard and fast until you come. She's still going, shuddering around you, and you're pleased to find that you're still hard as you pull out of her. Sitting up again, you turn her around on her hands and knees, facing him. You see him sitting there, his pants unzipped and stroking himself.

She knows what she's supposed to do next. You watch her crawl over to him and take his cock in her mouth. Watching her like that, her cute little ass up in the air and you can't resist. You grasp her hips in your hands and slide into her from behind. You hear her moans as you thrust into her and she feels so good. You bring your hand back a little farther, teasing her ass with your thumb. She arches her back, pushing against you and you know she wants more. You get your thumb wet from her, and start rubbing her there, she's squirming like mad, you must be driving her crazy.

You push into her, your thumb and your cock both deep inside her. She gasps out loud, rocking back into your thrusts so quickly now. You'd like to feel your cock inside her ass, and she says she loves it, but she's so tight, you don't know if she'll really be able to take you all in. You'll stop if it's too much, but she said she wanted it, who knows when you'll get the chance to see her again. What the hell, right?

You reach down to play with her, rubbing her clit while you're fucking her. You want her to come again, want to make sure she's really satisfied. You look down at her, and see that she's sucking him hard and he's close to orgasm. You let her finish him off first, since you don't want her distracted during what you're going to do next.. She's moaning as she's coming and then he is too. She doesn't pull away, swallowing it all down before she takes him out of her mouth.

He sees you looking at her and smiles. "She's pretty amazing, huh?"

If he only knew. What he sees now is only a small fraction of the pent-up desire. He doesn't know her half as well as he thinks he does. You want to shake him out of whatever dream world he lives in. Listen to me, I've brought things out in her that you haven't in years. Are you blind? Do you really not know what makes her happy? You shake off the thought. That really doesn't matter right now. You're here to please her.

She rolls over onto her back and you watch him kiss her. He excuses himself to the bathroom and you lie on top of her, spreading her legs apart with yours.

"Did you like that? Feeling me fuck you from behind while you're giving him head? Sure sounded like you liked it, " you whisper in her ear, your cock rubbing against her soft skin. You feel her neatly trimmed pussy, so wet and swollen from fucking.

"Mmm-hmm." Her hot skin under you is still quivering; she wants more. But you know how she plays the game; talking about it is half the fun.

"You want it, don't you? Tell me what you want me to do. How do you want me to please you?"

You watch as the blush creeps across her face. Email is one thing, but saying it to you in person, you know she's a little embarrassed. But evidently, not embarrassed enough...

"I want to feel your cock in my ass. I want you to fuck me." Well, there you go. She wasn't too shy to say it after all. You would have done it anyway, but you like teasing her.

She is totally yours, despite her husband's presence. You know that she would do absolutely anything that you asked her to right now. And the funny thing? You're just as lost. Another one of the universe's cruel practical jokes. Finding a woman that's your perfect match, intellectually as well as sexually, and she not only lives a thousand miles away, but she's married as well. Whatever time you have together is better than none, you figure, and know she feels the same way. No point in wasting it by wishing for something you can't have.

You hear him cross the room again, back on the couch watching you. That's right, you think, go back over there. She wants me right now, keep your distance and watch like a good little pervert. He wants to see her with another man? He's in for an eyeful. You'll give it to her alright, he'll see how passionate she really is. You reach over to the nightstand, and pull a tube of lubricant out of the drawer. She's plenty wet, but you want it to be good for her too, so you get ready. You stroke it over your cock, and get your fingers wet as well.

Her feet are on the bed with her knees bent, spread open for you, and you tease her ass again with your fingers. She's watching you, looking you right in the eyes as you penetrate her there, feeling her so hot and tight. Her eyes close then, her head thrown back against the sheets. You stroke, opening her up with one finger, then two. The lube makes your fingers slide in so easily, and her hips are rising up off the bed to take you in deeper.

12