The Challenge Ch. 03: The Only Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two women kissed at his chest for a moment, occasionally glancing at one another. Elle sat up, gently tugged her mother's arm, bringing her up to sitting position as well. Elle caressed her face, giving her another long kiss on the mouth. Elle wanted to continue, but she stopped herself, wanting to ease into this. Placing her hands on Marcia's waist she guided her to straddling position on top of Ulysses. Elle kissed along his cock, licking the tip, while her other hand rested on her mother's abdomen. She looked up at Marcia and smiled. Marcia nodded, raising her bottom off Ulysses, allowing Elle to carefully guide his cock into Marcia. Elle wanted to kiss Marcia's stretched out pussy lips, she wanted to rub her face in her trimmed bush. However, Elle sat up once more, lovingly smiling at her mother, who still had a slight look of disbelief on her face.

Elle kissed her mother's lips, throwing her leg over Ulysses' chest, and lowered herself on his face. Ulysses grabbed her hips, holding her in place, and began kissing and licking around her labia, finally swirling his tongue inside her. Elle moaned, grabbing her mother's hands, holding them up while Ulysses tasted her. Elle nodded to Marcia, who sighed heavily, shaking her head, but eventually nodded back. Marcia began slowly grinding back and forth on Ulysses. Her clit dragged across his lower abs.

The two women, looking into each other's eyes, holding each other's hands were being simultaneously pleasured. Elle nearly came in seconds, but fought it off, focusing on her mother's face. They were quiet for the most part, panting heavily; mouths open, exhaling on each other's face. Then it happened, Elle's body started tensing, she moaned, grabbing her mother's face, staring into her eyes. She felt Marcia do the same thing.

"Elle!" Marcia cried, grabbing her daughter's face, as her own orgasm started washing over her, coursing through her spine.

"Ahh!" Elle cried out during their simultaneous climaxes.

"I love you!" Elle told her mother.

Marcia didn't reply, she instead, pulled Elle in for a long, hard, kiss that ended when the orgasms subsided. Marcia, out of breath, shook herself out of her trance, coming to her senses, and raised herself off of Ulysses, getting off the bed.

"I'm going to shower," She said flatly, entering the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Elle immediately, lowered herself to take Ulysses' cock in her mouth, licking it clean of her mother's vaginal fluids, moaning at the taste while Ulysses continued eating her pussy in a 69 position.

Elle climaxed again a few moments later when Ulysses' cock exploded with semen in her mouth. She had no idea what to expect, but wanted to give her mother some space. So after she said goodbye to Ulysses, she went to bed, listening to her mother's shower cutting off a bit later, followed by Marcia's bedroom door gently shutting.

Elle hoped this was one step closer.

Chapter 14

Marcia didn't speak to her daughter for four days. She made a conscious effort to avoid her. When Elle tried to speak to her, Marcia just shushed her and waved her away as if she was busy or in the middle or something. When Marcia finally did speak to Elle she was calm and reserved.

"Elle, we need to talk," Marcia said, peeping into her daughter's room. Elle was on the bed brushing Millie's hair.

"Sure, please come in," Elle motioned for her to enter.

Marcia sat on the far end of the bed. "Listen Elle, about the other night with Ulysses," she began.

"Yeah, it was fun," Elle interrupted her.

Marcia sighed, "It wasn't right though. It was a little weird. Very weird actually. Sex can be done with more than one person, two men and a woman, two women and a man, but for two of the participants to be related -- especially parent and child -- is quite odd. I should've stopped it before it began, but the truth is, I saw him and you and you both seemed so laid back, I just went with it, or tried to."

"I know it wasn't normal, but it was great!" Elle said, moving closer to her mother, resting her hand on Marcia's thigh.

"That's another thing," Marcia said, looking down at Elle's hand. "We have been affectionate, too affectionate. I know you are young and that may be how you show love, but sleeping in my bed, the kisses, it's just a little too much."

"Oh, I see," Elle said, removing her hand from her mother's leg.

"We can still hang out, but I think it'd be best if the affection was more like a normal mother and child. Do you understand?" Marcia asked.

Elle nodded, moving away back to her original position on the bed.

"Good. I'm going to miss you in the fall too," Marcia said, standing and leaning down to give Elle a brief hug before heading to the living room.

Elle felt like crying. She felt like all her progress and just been reversed. She had no idea what she was going to do, but she knew she didn't feel like being around her mother. Maybe it was embarrassment, anger, or sadness, but she knew she just wanted to be left alone.

The barely spoke the next few days. Elle went to the gym and saw Devin. She thought about talking to her and maybe seeing if she could try again at sex with her. But deep down Elle didn't want to. There was only one woman she would ever do anything like that with.

In the coming weeks things improved. Elle and Marcia didn't avoid each other; they were friendly, laughing and chatting through dinner. Elle still longed for her though, frequently masturbating to thoughts of that night with her mother and Ulysses, to thoughts of touching and kissing her back, and to thoughts of tasting her pussy directly.

The first week in June, Elle told her mother that she was not going with her to the Bahamas. "What? Aww sweetie, why not? I was so looking forward to it," Marcia said.

Elle shrugged, "You don't really need me there do you?"

"Well no, but I want you there. Please reconsider," Marcia said, putting her arm around Elle's shoulder.

"I'd love if you came with me. Are you worried about Millie? She'd be boarded and they would take good care of her," Marcia said.

"No, I know she'd be fine, I just don't feel like going."

Marcia sat down at the kitchen table, bringing Elle onto her lap, her arms around Elle's waist, "I know we haven't hung out much in the past few weeks, and I know why too. But please come with me. It'd be a nice trip before you go to college. I won't be working the entire time we're there."

Elle sighed, looking into her mother's eyes, seeing her smiling face, the guilt and sadness easing its grasp on her, "Well, I guess it would be fun."

"Of course it will. I hear we will be in a very luxurious resort! I think we'll have a great time," Marcia squeezed Elle.

"Alright, I'll go."

Elle still felt awkward around her mother, but wanted to be there with her, she wanted to spend time with her before college and this trip would be a great opportunity -- just the two of them.

Chapter 15

The resort was an immaculate, newly renovated, vacation spot. It had its own staff and the rooms were basically villas -- each having their own back courtyard with a bubbling hot tub.

"Oh wow, this is amazing, sweetie!" Marcia placed her bag on the bed, and checked out the bathroom. The shower was huge -- large enough to fit two people.

"Look out here! Oh my..." Marcia looked into the small courtyard, noticing the hot tub. Elle joined her, standing next to her; Marcia put her arm around Elle's waist.

"The magazine I'm shooting with spared no expense!"

"Yeah mom, this is amazing, it really is," Elle still felt awkward, but could tell her mother was trying to move forward and not dwell on that night with Ulysses the previous month.

Marcia smiled, turning to hug her daughter, kissing her on the forehead, "I'm so glad you joined me. We're best friends remember?" Elle nodded, resting her head on Marcia's shoulder.

When the embrace ended, they shared a brief gaze into each other's eyes. They said, in unison, "I love you," causing them to loosen up and giggle. Elle felt slightly better, but still couldn't deny her attraction to Marcia.

"Maybe after I wrap up the photo shoot in a few days, I can have some wine delivered, and we can get in there," Marcia looked over her shoulder at the hot tub.

Marcia went back to her bag, "I'm changing into my bikini and then we'll hit the beach."

Thirty minutes later, Elle sat on the beach behind her mother, rubbing sun tan lotion into her Marcia's shoulders. She was remaining calm, not dipping too low, or attempting to graze her breast. Elle was letting it go.

The next few days on their week-long trip were pretty boring for Elle. Marcia was doing some photo shoots on nearby beaches and Elle found herself sun bathing or playing in the pool. She met a nice family and played with their son, throwing the kid around in the pool, having races against him and so on. She chatted with his parents, talking about her mother being there on work, basic biographical information. She told them of her college plans, her scholarship, never once thinking about Bob.

When she was in her room alone before her mother arrived she would usually take advantage of the hot tub in the back courtyard. She discovered the jets in the tub shot out water pretty forcefully. Elle giggled when the stream of water would crash into her clit. Several orgasms were had by her, alone in the hot tub, either by her fingers or the water jets under the surface. She would always picture herself and her mother in a sexual situation.

Those three evenings, when her mother returned, they would have dinner, chat about their day and lay in the bed, Elle careful not to lie too close or snuggle

On the final day of the photo shoot, Marcia as promised, had a couple bottles of wine delivered to their room. They had dinner together, Elle keeping her distance, though wanting to hold her mother's hand on the way back to the room. After they arrived, Marcia changed into her pink bikini, taking Elle by surprise.

"Hot tub and wine remember?" Marcia asked. "We have four days left on this trip. I'm done with work, so time to unwind!"

"Oh yeah, right," Elle smiled softly. She watched Marcia walk to the back courtyard area, her hips swaying, wondering if her mother would drink too much. Elle shrugged and put on her own black bikini.

She stopped in the bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror, her hand combing through her long blonde hair. "One more try and then I'll never, ever, try again," Elle told herself.

Marcia was sipping on a glass, leaning her head back, the bubbling hot water all around her. Elle sat across from her. Marcia offered her a glass, Elle politely declined.

"You sure? I won't tell," Marcia joked.

"It's fine mom, I don't really want any," Elle said.

She watched her mother, lean back, sipping her wine for the next several minutes, listening to her talk about her final day of the photo shoot. It was for a nationally known fitness magazine. Marcia casually extended her feet, her long legs causing them to reach across to Elle. Elle grabbed one of her feet and began massaging it as platonically as possible while listening to her mother talk.

Marcia downed a few more glasses of wine, complimented her daughter's foot rubbing skills and sank down into the bubbling water, getting her hair wet. When she rose from the water, Elle watched her, thinking how incredibly sexy she looked. Somewhere deep down inside Elle, courage erupted; it was the courage to try one last time.

Marcia ran her hands over her wet hair pushing it back over her ears. Elle slinked across the hot tub, sitting next to her mother. She placed her hand on Marcia's face and turned her head so they were looking into each other's eyes. Elle leaned in and gave her a long, slow kiss.

"Elle," Marcia whispered, but Elle didn't stop. She kissed her once more, another five second lip lock.

"Elle," Marcia said louder, more sternly, but was met with another long kiss.

"Elle!" Marcia pushed her away. "Stop it! Ok? Enough. Just stop." Marcia sighed, rising from the tub, grabbing her towel and heading inside, leaving Elle alone, with tears welling up in her eyes.

Elle couldn't contain the flow of tears if she tried. She was sobbing alone in the tub. She felt so foolish, so idiotic, and disappointed in herself. Fear that she ruined things with her mother came over her, she started panicking, not sure what to do. She got out of the hot tub and went into the bed room to find her mother sitting on the bed drying her hair.

"Mom?" Elle was saying, tears streaming down her face. "Please don't hate me."

"Elle," Marcia rose to meet her, her hands on Elle's shoulders.

"I'm not gay. I just, I just don't want you to hate me," Elle said in between sobs.

"I could never hate you. Even if you were gay I would still love you," Marcia holding her daughter close, her voice starting to tremble.

"It's just I look at you, and," Elle trailed off, "you're perfect. I love you so much." Elle was shaking, crying heavily in her mother's arms.

"I love you too," Marcia said, bringing Elle's face up, wiping her tears. She planted a soft kiss on Elle's mouth.

"You're the only woman I would ever do anything sexual with," Elle blurted out, only to have another kiss planted on her lips by her mother.

"I'm not gay, I just know I'd love to be with you," Elle tried to get out. Marcia nodded and kissed Elle's lips once more.

"I would never hurt you or want you to hate me," Elle whispered.

"Elle, please," Marcia whispered back, kissing Elle once more. "You're making me cry. I would never hate you."

The sobs, sniffs, and talking stopped. The only sounds were the repeated kisses Marcia was giving her daughter. Maybe they were out of empathy or perhaps another reason. They were standing next to the bed, Marcia holding Elle's face, kissing her lips over and over. Elle's tensed arms relaxed, going to her sides, her breathing calmed down and the two women stood there, kissing.

Marcia stopped kissing for a brief moment, running her hands through Elle's hair. "Mom," Elle whispered.

"Shh. Let's sit," Marcia whispered back, guiding Elle to the bed. They resumed their kissing, facing each other, holding hands and caressing the other's face for a few moments.

Marcia then reached around and unclasped her bikini top, removing it as she kissed Elle. She then slid Elle's bikini strap over her shoulder.

"Mom?" Elle stopped kissing Marcia, her eyes widening, looking at her mother's breasts.

"It's ok, Elle. It's fine," Marcia assured, sliding off the other strap of Elle's bikini. Marcia began kissing at Elle's neck while she reached around her to undo her black bikini top. Elle's spine was tingling, her body becoming tense, Marcia continuing to kiss at Elle's neck, eliciting a moan from her daughter when Marcia gently grabbed and squeezed one of Elle's breasts.

Marcia guided Elle onto her back, still kissing her, still fondling a breast with her free hand. Marcia slid her other hand down Elle's body, sliding her fingers down into Elle's bikini bottoms. "Mom," Elle whispered, her lips trembling as Marcia slid her middle and index fingers slowly across Elle engorged clit.

Marcia dipped those fingers into Elle's slit, getting them lubricated with vaginal fluid, and continued her stimulation for the few minutes. Marcia felt Elle's body shake and kissed her once more, Marcia's tongue sliding into Elle's mouth, swirling around, as her daughter moaned and shook lightly, climaxing from Marcia's finger work.

It didn't end there. After Elle climaxed, Marcia stood, removing her bikini and climbed back on the bed, straddling her daughter. She pinned her hands down to the mattress and began kissing and licking at Elle's neck. Marcia eventually worked her way to Elle's breasts, flicking a nipple before taking it into her mouth. Marcia kissed down to Elle's tummy, slowly circling her tongue around Elle's navel, before hooking her fingers into Elle's bikini bottoms. Elle raised her butt off the mattress, allowing Marcia to remove them, and then gripped Marcia's hair as she kissed along Elle's thighs, hips, and eventually her neatly trimmed sweet spot.

Elle had only been eaten out by Ulysses before. It was amazing, but it was nothing compared to Marcia doing it. Elle scooted back further on the bed, spreading her legs wide, and her knees resting on Marcia's shoulders while her mother worked. Marcia expertly licked all around Elle's outer lips, sucking at her clit, sliding her tongue back and forth across her labia. Elle nearly exploded when Marcia's tongue entered her. Lapping at Elle's juices, Marcia's tongue swirled around and against Elle's inner walls, sending her daughter into a blissful trance. Unlike Ulysses, Marcia's oral skills and maneuvers seemed far more random. Ulysses tended to use his tongue like a penis, sliding it in and out; Marcia on the other hand used her tongue far differently. Randomly sliding it across or inside, swirling around, licking up and down, left and right, it was insane. Elle gripped her mother's damp head tightly; her body trembling, her legs shaking; as yet another orgasm overtook her.

Before that orgasm could subside, Marcia climbed back on top of Elle, kissing her face, her lips, her neck - Elle tasting her own juices on her mother's mouth. She was in a state of constant bliss, not believing this was real, and unaware that Marcia's thigh had come to rest upon Elle's clit. Elle also didn't notice that her own thigh was being straddled by her mother.

Elle was too busy kissing and moaning in pleasure to realize what her mother was doing. Marcia was grinding her hips into Elle's thigh, dragging her clit across it, while Marcia's own thigh grinding against Elle's. Both women were moaning, kissing, and Elle instinctually started flexing her up hips upward, meeting her mother's downward thrust.

The kissing stopped, their eyes met, their mouths hanging open, their bodies tensing up. It was happening, for both of them, climaxing at the same time.

"Ahh!" Marcia moaned, her hands gripping the sides of Elle's head. Elle moaned back into her mother's face, her arms wrapped around Marcia's shoulder trapping her there. The both came, shaking, quivering, and moaning.

"I love you!" Elle managed to get out.

"I love you too!" Marcia said as waves of pleasure coursed through her body. When it passed, Marcia rolled off Elle, out of breath. Elle followed, snuggling up to her mother, resting her hand on Marcia's stomach. They laid there for awhile in each other's arms, regaining their breath, Marcia running her hands through her daughter's hair.

Chapter 16

Her pussy was delicious, her anus was delicious, her entire body was delicious. After their initial love-making session, Elle feasted upon her mother's body, licking, kissing, sucking every inch of her, savoring and exploring her. It was amazing. She mimicked her mother's tongue work, occasionally getting tips and advice from a pleased Marcia. When Elle fingered Marcia, she tried to imitate what she did to herself, it seemed to work. Elle never asked her mother why she changed her mind, she just assumed seeing her little girl crying with desire caused Marcia to let go of any reservations she had.

They awoke the next morning around 11am, having only gotten a few hours of sleep. They had rolled around on the bed all night, eating each other, exploring each other, grinding against each other -- Marcia acting like a teacher. Elle never once questioned how her mother came to be so experienced in lesbian sex, and frankly, didn't care. She enjoyed every second with her, learning, doing, and climaxing.

They showered after waking up, the hot water steaming up the bathroom, Elle and Marcia slowly kissing, their tongues lapping at the other. Elle rested her arms around Marcia's shoulders, Marcia's hands on Elle's waist, holding her close. They ended their kissing, looking into each other's eyes and smiling.