The Challenge Ch. 06: Making Amends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ken, are you suggesting that we -- "

"Why not?" Ken laughed.

"Are you sure? I mean, it's kind of a big deal, and, I mean, I -- "

"Mom, just relax," Ken said, slowly pushing her robe off her shoulder.

Darla took a deep breath and nodded.

Ken removed the robe off the other shoulder, then went to untie the waist band. Darla wiggled slightly, letting the robe fall to the floor. Ken looked over her naked body.

"Do you like it?" She asked.

"Yes, actually. You look great. May I?" Ken asked, his hand moving to one of her breasts.

Darla nodded her head. Ken gently tweaked an erect nipple, rubbing his thumb over it, he grabbed the breast next.

Darla cleared her throat, "I think you should undress next."

"Yep," Ken smiled, taking off his shirt. His mother ran her hands over his shoulder and chest, admiring his tattoo work.

"These do look somewhat neat, I suppose," She chuckled.

"Thanks," Ken said, pulling his pants down, stepping out of them.

"Oh my," Darla giggled, looking to Ken's erection.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"May I?" Darla said, her hand going to Ken's cock.

She grabbed it at the base, slowly stroking it. "It's nice, Ken."

"Are you ready to do this? I mean, it's not normal and all," Ken asked.

"I know. But first, let's not do it for the money. Let's do it for each other," his mother said.

"Good idea," Ken agreed, bending at the knees, picking his mother up. "Hold on."

He gently laid her on her back on the bed. "I'll be gentle. You just got out of the hospital after all."

"Thanks," She smiled. Ken hovered above her, her legs spreading wide.

"Here we go," Ken smiled down at her, grabbing his cock, carefully sliding it into her pussy. Darla took a deep breath, feeling Ken enter and stretch her.

They smiled at one another, while Ken slowly slid himself in and out, her legs wrapping around him. "Good?" he asked.

"Very," his mother replied. "Don't stop. Finish inside me. I don't care how long it lasts, I just want to feel you inside me."

"Ok," Ken smiled, kissing her lips, before continuing his slow love making.

Several minutes passed, they traded smiles, watching each other's faces contort with pleasure, listening to each other moan. Ken started going faster, panting heavily as he slammed into her.

"Yes," Darla moaned. "You can go harder," she said in between breaths.

Ken did just that, increasing his pace, but still being careful with her. Their hot breath on each other's face, whimpers of pleasure escaping their lips, Ken grinding into her, working toward a mutual orgasm.

"Oh, Ken, yes, my love," Darla cried, grabbing his face, pulling him in for a kiss.

"Mom," he whispered. "I'm almost there," he said.

"Me too. Let's do it together," Darla said.

Ken grunted and worked, his mother moaning, her pussy convulsing around his cock. "Yessss," he hissed, feeling his balls tighten, his cock erupting.

"Ahh! Ken!" She cried out, grabbing the back of his head tightly, her body tensing up, her legs quivering around him.

Ken's cock injected his seed deep into her womb, their bodies giving themselves to each other, coming together as one.

When Ken was done, he rolled off his mother, lying on his side. His hand was on her belly, slowly rubbing it, her face turned toward his, lovingly kissing his lips.

After a session of cuddling and kissing, Darla spoke up, "You know we have to do it again on camera, so Bob can see it. Marie has the device at her house."

"Well, then, we'll be sure to put on a good show for him."



Chapter 12

A week later, Bob was sitting at his home office, his fiancée Robin, asleep in the bed. He was watching footage on his laptop, furiously jacking his cock.

"Hi Bob, this is Ken and my mom, Darla. We met briefly a couple weeks ago. And you already know her. Anyway," Ken said, his hand around his naked mother's waist. "I've had some time to think about your challenge, and we're going to put on a little show for you."

Bob chuckled, watching the video file play.

"Ok, remember the first thing?" Ken quietly asked his mother. "Cool."

Ken spoke up, addressing Bob, "Ok, so the past week or so, she and I have been busy. I've learned a lot about my mother. For example she likes it from behind."

Bob smiled, watching Ken position her in front of him, guiding his cock in from behind, Darla's hands resting on his bed.

"She also likes to get spanked," Ken said, spanking her several times while he fucked her. "She also likes it rough. She was in the hospital recently, so I was hesitant, but this old gal told me to let loose a few days after we first made love."

Darla shot Ken a look as if to say she wasn't that old. "So here goes Bob!"

Ken grabbed his mother's wrists from behind, slamming into her as hard as he could, her ass cheeks jiggling against his hips from the impact. "Yeah! See? She loves it rough!"

Bob laughed, still jacking off.

This went on for several minutes, Ken slapping her ass a few times, guiding her to the bed on all fours. "Now then. I told her I like the idea of animals mating, so she told me to do this."

Ken stood on the bed, bent at the knees, and re-entered Darla from behind. He propped himself up with his hands and pounded away at her. "Kinda like an animal isn't? Maybe a lion or something?" Ken directed his questions to the camera.

After that display, Darla sat up, kissing him passionately. "Ready for the next thing, mom?"

"Ken, I don't know if that's a good idea to do that again. I don't want to you to hurt your back. Let me loose a few pounds, then we can again."

"You're not that heavy mom. Trust me, I'll lift with my legs," Ken said.

Bob smiled, watching Darla sigh. Ken's mom didn't want him to hurt himself. Bob watched Ken bend down, picking his mother up, her legs straddling him.

"Now then, I love this position. She's not a fan though," Ken told the camera. Standing on the floor, holding his mother up by her ass, Ken began bouncing her.

"Feels good though, right?" He asked his mother.

She moaned and grunted, answering his question. "See Bob? She likes it."

"Ahhh!" She cried out with pleasure. "Put me down before you hurt your back!"

"Ok, here we go," Ken agreed, not wanting to admit his back was tired. The two lovers didn't speak for the rest of the session.

Bob watched Darla lie on her back, Ken on top of her kissing her face, neck, breasts, slowly making love to her once again. Bob stopped jacking off, watching this beautiful display on his laptop. He couldn't help but think about his own mother, how much he missed her.

After they both climaxed, Ken filling her once again with semen, he sat up. Darla went to her stomach, grabbing his cock, thoroughly licking and cleaning it of her and his sex juices.

Bob sighed heavily, slight sadness overtaking him, watching Darla and Ken kiss. A moment later, Ken addressed the camera.

"Hope you enjoyed our show. If you are full of shit and aren't going to pay for this, well that's fine. We don't really care. But uh, it would be nice though," Ken winked at the camera, his mother giggling in the background. The video went to black, the file had finished playing.

Bob chuckled, shutting down his laptop, taking his checkbook out and writing a check for $20 million.

******

The next day, Bob decided to go into work again.

"Bob? You wanted to see me?" Janet, Bob's executive assistant knocked on the huge double doors of his office.

He surprised her by opening the door, smiling, waving her in. "Yes!"

"What can I do for you?" She asked taking a seat across from him.

"Deposit this into your bank account," Bob said, handing her a check for $10 million dollars.

Janet was speechless for a moment, "So I take it this means my sister and nephew went through with it?"

"Yes. That's your reward for providing information that led to the beautiful reconciliation and union of a mother and son," Bob said.

"Thank you. This is five million more than you told me in January though," Janet pointed out.

"Yes, well, you have a lovely daughter," Bob winked.

"I see," Janet giggled, putting two-and-two together that Marie fucked Bob at some point.

"May I make one suggestion?"

"Sure, Bob," Janet said.

"Actually three. One, you resign, retire early. Two, you and the family take a nice vacation to the Bahamas. My treat," Bob said.

"Sounds wonderful," Janet smiled. "What's the third suggestion?"

"There's a wonderful little neighborhood in Charleston, South Carolina, that I think you and your family would be very interested in checking out," Bob replied.

Janet smiled, glancing to her check, "I'd love to know more about it."

******

The following week, Darla, Ken, and Marie flew up to Atlanta to stay with Janet and her husband, Harvey.

Harvey was washing his hair, humming to himself, in the shower the next morning. He was startled by his naked daughter, Marie, quickly opening the shower door.

"Marie?!? What are you doing?!?" Harvey exclaimed, attempting to cover himself with his soapy hands.

"Hi Dad, just thought I'd share a shower with you," Marie nonchalantly said, running the hot water over her short, blonde hair, humming to herself.

Harvey looked away, his hands still over his crotch, "Well I'm in here now!"

"Well, yeah, and I'm sharing it with you," She replied, soaping up her large breasts.

"Ok, I'm leaving," he said, pushing past his daughter. Marie shook her head and pushed him back in, resting her arms around his shoulders, her breasts pressed up against his chest.

"I don't think so," she said. "We need to talk and I think it'd be best if we talked in here," Marie smiled, running her hands down his shoulders, down his arms, to his hands, guiding them to her waist.

"Now then, you know I'm moving to Charleston after our Bahama trip next week?" she asked.

"Um, yes, your mother mentioned it," Harvey said, thoroughly confused and nervous.

"Mmhmm. I'm moving in with Aunt Darla and Cousin Ken."

"I, I didn't know that," Harvey said, making sure to look into her eyes. "I just heard you were filling for divorce."

"Already have," Marie replied, gently swaying to the left and right, dragging her breasts across his chest. "But there's a surprise, Dad." Harvey gulped.

"Aunt Darla is downstairs now talking to Mom about some very interesting things. So I'm going to do the same. You and mom are coming too, to live in the same house there with us," Marie informed him. "I thought it'd be fun if I told you instead of mom."

"I, I don't understand," Harvey stammered.

"This is a very special neighborhood we're moving into. One where families live in one house," She said, kissing his cheek. "All together, as one," she kissed his other cheek. "Loving each other," She finished, giving his lips a slow kiss.

"Marie, I -- "

"Shhh, if we're going to live there in that house together, then we need to alter our relationship just a bit Dad," Marie said, removing her arms from his shoulder, slowly going to her knees, dragging her breasts down his stomach.

"What are you - Marie, what's," Harvey gulped again, fear paralyzing him.

"I'm altering our relationship. Don't talk, just enjoy it," Marie winked up at her dad. He looked down at her embarrassed and ashamed, his cock fully erect.

Marie smiled once more, opened wide and engulfed his cock down the base. Harvey groaned and went cross-eyed.



Chapter 13

The resort was an immaculate, newly renovated, vacation spot. It had its own staff and the rooms were basically villas -- each having their own back courtyard with a bubbling hot tub.

"Oh wow, this is amazing, Harvey!" Janet placed her bag on the bed, and checked out the bathroom. The shower was huge. Her first thought was that it could easily fit her, her husband, and daughter in there.

"Look out here! Oh my..." Janet looked into the small courtyard, noticing the hot tub. Marie stood next to her. Harvey moved behind them, resting his arms on their shoulders.

"I'm going to have a great time with my favorite girls," Marie's dad joked.

Darla and Ken were in their own room across the hall, already having sex.

The family didn't see each other much during their Bahama trip. Darla and Ken kept to themselves having sex. Janet and Marie pleasured the still bewildered, yet ecstatic, Harvey the whole time.

They would all meet for lunch and dinner; sometimes hang out in the pool area, but mostly focused on each other.

Ken decided to play a prank on his cousin, calling the front office, complaining of the noise coming from Marie's room.

The resort employee was greeted by a naked mother and daughter, telling him they weren't making noise, glancing back at a sleeping, naked Harvey on the bed.

"But, but," the employee said, hoping to get another view of the naked women, while Marie closed the door on him.

A few hours later, Janet crept across the hall, naked, knocking on her sister's door. When Darla answered, Janet lowered her voice as best she could, "Please keep it down in here, there's been a noise complaint, ma'am."

Darla giggled, letting her sister into the room. "How he's doing?" Janet asked about Ken.

"He's very tired. I'm afraid his mother wore him out," Darla confessed.

"Hmm," Janet said, looking at her sleeping nude, nephew. "Mind If I have a go at him?"

"I was going to shower, and I didn't want to wake him, so maybe you could instead," Darla suggested.

"You go shower, I'll wake him up," Janet said.

She watched Darla enter the bathroom, turn on the shower, and get in. She smiled at her nude nephew, climbing onto bed, kissing his shins, thighs, hips, stomach, chest and finally, face.

Ken stirred, "Mom?"

"Nope. Aunt," Janet said, covering his mouth with hers.

"Mmmphh," Ken tried to speak.

Janet recoiled her tongue from his mouth, "Your mother said I could play with you while she's in the shower."

"Uh, ok?" Ken laughed nervously.

"Don't be nervous, she doesn't mind," Janet said.

"Ken, she's smaller than me, you won't hurt your back if you pick her up," Darla called from the shower.

"You heard her. Now then," Janet leaned, down whispering in his hear. "Give me that cock."

"Yes ma'am!" Ken said, sitting up, grabbing his aunt, kissing her in return. She guided his cock inside her, straddling him.

Ken edged her off the bed, kissing madly. He stood and began bouncing her. "Ahh yess!" she cried out.

"You know it's because of me that we're millionaires. I was the one that told Bob about everyone in the family," Janet said in between bounces.

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh!" Janet cried.

Ken slammed her against the wall, gripping her ass, "Careful out there," his mother said, rinsing her hair.

"Ahh, fuck me! Yess!" Janet called out.

Ken kept going, thrusting upward into her, against the wall. "Too bad there's no vodka in here. You could pour it all over me." Janet said.

"Marie told you?" Ken asked, huffing and puffing as he worked.

"Yes!" Janet moaned, answering his question.

"Well I'm sure we can get some for our new home. But not a lot."

"Just for sex," Janet said. "Not drinking regularly," she added, thinking of Darla.

"You gonna cum for me or keep talking?" Ken asked.

"I'll cum!"

Ken slammed her on the bed, relentlessly pounding away while his aunt's screams of pleasure echoed off the room's walls.

"Lovely," Darla said, standing by the bathroom door, a towel wrapped around her, watching her sister climax.

When Janet stopped shaking and convulsing under Ken, Darla spoke up, "Good, now both of us."

"Mom," Ken pleaded.

"I said both of us, young man. Want me to get your cousin?" Darla asked.

"Don't bother," Janet said. "She's probably riding Harvey's cock right now."

Darla removed the towel and joined her sister and son in bed, covering him in licks and kisses, taking turns riding his cock until dinner time.



Chapter 14

"Hi Bob," Janet said when Bob opened his front door, two weeks after returning from the Bahamas.

"Janet. What do I owe the pleasure of this visit?"

Janet said nothing, walking pass him.

"Janet?"

"I'm all packed," She said.

Bob glanced at her small bag,"For Charleston?"

"No. For my weekend here with you," She answered.

"Uh, what?"

"That's right. You and me. Harvey said it was ok if I properly thanked you for making us millionaires. So," Janet said, turning around, "unzip me?"

Bob unzipped her tight, sexy dress, "I see."

"Besides," Janet turned around, removing her dress, "Marie is keeping her father VERY occupied this weekend."

Bob smiled, putting his arm around a nude Janet's waist, "Wonderful."

******

Back in Miami, Ken held his mother in his arms while lying on some blankets they hadn't yet packed. They were at his apartment. It was full of boxes. They were renting a moving truck the next morning. After packing, they didn't even make it to the bedroom, opting to make love on the living room floor instead.

"Does it still hurt?" Ken asked, referring to the tattoo on his mother's ankle that she recently got.

"Yes a little. What about yours?"

"Yeah, but I've gotten used it. It was worth it," Ken replied, looking at the matching small heart on his right ankle.

Ken kissed her head, holding her against him. "You're one of several," Darla quietly said.

"Several what?"

"People I need to make amends with. I'm scared," She confessed.

"Hey, it's ok. I'll be right there with you. We'll be at our new home; you can invite them to join us. If they don't, that's fine. We'll be there together."

"Yeah. I just don't know where to start. I can handle calling and apologizing to my other sisters, but YOUR sisters would be the most difficult," Darla said.

Ken sat up, reaching for his phone, "I think it'd be best to start with the most difficult ones first."

Darla nodded, knowing who he was talking about.

"You don't have to tell them about us and our relationship. You don't have to tell them about the money, our new home. Just say hello, talk to them, apologize for the past, if they are receptive, maybe invite them to visit. Start with baby steps."

Darla nodded, resting her head on Ken's stomach.

"Here," he handed her the phone. Darla sat up, taking it. Ken kissed her, holding her face, doing his best to ease her nerves with his lips.

"Call Jessica and Lilly," Ken said, referring to his two older sisters. "I'm right here with you. You don't have to be afraid."

Darla wiped a tear, took a deep breath, and called her other children.

The End.