The Challenge Ch. 07: Fernanda's Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,590 Followers

"You and grandpa?" Jonny ended the kiss and asked.

"Yes. I've always been in love with him. I always wanted to make love to him. But we never crossed that line. He was never, how shall I put it, he was never what some people would say, as inappropriate with me."

"You wanted him to be?"

"Very much so. I never tried to seduce him in my younger years, because I didn't know how he'd react and I was scared. Would he get angry? Would he kick me out? I wasn't sure. So I did nothing."

Jonny caressed her face, "I'm sorry about everything - with Aunt Claudia."

"I forgive the both of you. My uncle and I had a sexual relationship. I wondered if you and your aunt did, and I wondered if you felt the way I felt when I was having sex with my uncle."

"How did you feel, mom?"

"I was wishing it was my Papi. I hoped that perhaps you wished your aunt was me. If you two got that far, that is," Fernanda said, a slight grin on her face.

"No, we didn't get that far. Someone interrupted and stopped us," Jonny said, jabbing his mother's side. "I'm glad you did though. You're just as beautiful as her, if not more. It was weird at first, but I think I could get used to this!"

"You better, because you and I will be joined by this for a long, long time," Fernanda said, tugging at her son's cock.

She brought it back to life, went to her knees and kissed and licked all over it. She stood, turning around, kissing him, her arm behind his head. Jonny bent at the knees, guided himself in from behind, and made love to her.

His hands roamed all over her breasts and stomach, kissing at her neck and shoulders while he slid in and out, the hot steam enveloping them.

Chapter 10

Three days later and they had hardly left their room. They were tired, sore, chafed, but didn't care. They were fucking until it hurt, taking a break, and going at it again. Fernanda was very pleased at how well her son was doing.

Jonny was on top of her, she had a belt secured around his neck ,not tight enough to choke or cause him pain, but just enough to hold him there. Her legs were wrapped around his hips.

"Harder! Harder!" she ordered him, slightly tugging on the belt. There was a knock at the door.

His mother released her hold on him, got off the bed, not bothering to dress and opened the door.

She saw an employee of the resort furiously jacking off. Unbeknownst to Fernanda and Jonny he had been standing at the door, listening to them have sex for a few moments before knocking. He didn't bother to cover himself.

Fernanda smirked at him, grabbed his cock and slowly stroked. "Let me guess. There's been a noise complaint? Yes?"

She kept jacking him off. "We'll try to keep it down then."

Fernanda watched the employee tense up, his breathing becoming ragged. She smiled, released his cock, stepped to the side and let it shoot semen onto the floor; avoiding it landing on her thigh. "Don't worry, we'll clean it up. Bye!"

She closed the door and joined her son on the bed, pulling him back on top of her. "As I was saying, harder!" she playfully slapped his face.

Jonny smiled, "You are insane."

"For you," She grinned back.

*******

Upon Bob's suggestion, mother and son moved to Charleston, South Carolina to a very special neighborhood Bob had constructed.

Their house was huge and had several requested customizations. Her and Jonny's bedroom had four chains hanging from the ceiling, with wrist bracers so Jonny could hang his mother up.

The closet was expanded to have an area to hang up whips, belts, and floggers. Fernanda also hung a few of her strapons which Jonny refused to have used on him.

"Oh shit!" Claudia cried out. Fernanda was behind her, slamming into her with a strapon, slapping her ass.

"Looks like she's enjoying it mom," Jonny said. He was standing in front of his aunt. Claudia nodded her head and resumed sucking his cock.

They had rules. Jonny would always service his mother first - once in the morning, then again for most of the night. He was allowed to have sex with his aunt once a day, usually in the afternoon. Sometimes Claudia joined them for threeways at night, if Fernanda was ok with it.

On the weekends their debauchery was increased. Led by Fernanda, chains, toys, and of course, strapons were used.

All this changed when a new housemate moved in a few months later.

Fernanda was straddling her son in the ocean, kissing, caressing him, Claudia behind Jonny, kissing his shoulders and back.

"Are you ready, mom?" Jonny asked.

She took a deep breath. "I think so. I can do this. Yes."

They kissed once more.

"Claudia, take over please?" Fernanda asked her sister. She happily agreed, straddling Jonny, picking up where his mother left off, guiding his cock inside her.

Fernanda exited the water, making her way to her bikini on their private beach. She put it on and used one of the outdoor showers people used to wash off sand and sea water. Then she traversed the path to her new neighborhood.

Fernanda entered the kitchen. She saw an older man standing, putting away dishes from various moving boxes strewn about. Switching to Spanish, she greeted him, "Hi Papi."

"Hi darling," he answered in their native language.

"Almost settled in?" Fernanda asked, helping her father.

"Yes, almost. I'm glad to be here. I think this was a good idea. You have a lovely new home."

"Thank you," she replied, looking out the window. She saw Dolly and her father walking a puppy they just bought. They moved in to a house down the street a couple days after Fernanda, Jonny, and Claudia moved into their new home. Fernanda then moved her father there, not taking no for an answer, a couple months later.

Her father was putting away coffee mugs from Puerto Rico when he heard Fernanda clear her throat behind him.

"Papi?" she asked. He turned around. She was standing completely naked in the kitchen, her bikini at her feet.

"Fernanda, I, I don't think - " he looked away from her nude body.

"Shh," she took a step closer. "I've wanted this so long, I've wanted you for so long - since I first became interested in boys. Please, Papi, please," she caressed his face.

"I, I would never hurt you."

"I know."

"I would never take advantage of you or your sisters. I would never,"

"It's ok. Please?" Fernanda grabbed his hand, slowly bringing it to her breast. "I love you."

Her father gulped, looking over her toned body, "I uh, I," his eyes met her smiling face. "I love you too."

She nodded her head, still smiling warmly.

Her father paused, "All these years?"

"Yes."

He nodded, struggling to speak, "I think I knew it deep down. But I could never bring myself to cross that line with you."

"I know. But I want you to. It's safe here," Fernanda said.

He nodded slowly, bending at the knees, "Forgive me if I stumble."

He picked his daughter up, her tall frame, heavier than he thought, causing both of them to giggle. He was able to make to the nearest bed room on the first floor of their massive home.

He gently set Fernanda on the bed and then made his way to the door. He turned around, facing his daughter, returning her smile. He closed the bedroom door and joined her on the bed.

The end.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,590 Followers