The Challenge Ch. 08: To The Haven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,590 Followers

"You're suggesting I find a man to sleep with?" Denise asked.

"Well, I mean, I'm out of commission. Why don't you have a friend to, uh, provide a little relief," he winked.

"You wouldn't mind?" Denise asked, curious about his proposal.

"Nah. What am I going to do? Dump you?" Henry laughed at the absurdity. "If you're horny, I'm not available and you have sex with a friend, am I going to not want to be your son anymore or love you any less?"

"Well, no," Denise smiled.

"What would you do if you walked in on me and some chick?"

"I'd probably laugh, and say 'excuse me,'" Denise answered.

"Right. You wouldn't end our relationship," he said, waving his hands in a mocking way.

"That would be impossible."

"I know. What we have transcends everything. If you were some girl I was dating, then yeah I'd be upset that you would be cheating on me. Same goes for my wife. But you are more than that. You gave me life, you love me in every way a woman can love a man. So no, I don't give a crap if you find some dude to take the edge off, or at least buy some toys to use on yourself," Henry explained.

Denise looked at her son, eyes watering at his words, running her hands through his hair, "It's unconditional love. That's what I have for you."

"Would you be in love with the guy? No. Just using him as a substitute while I heal up. If you were a just a wife, yes, I can see myself getting angry. But like I said, you transcend that. So yes; unconditional love."

"You know I'd still love you if you went on some sort of killing spree rampage. I'd be heartbroken, but I'd visit you in prison as much as I was allowed to," Denise said, causing Henry to laugh and slightly wince in pain.

They paused for a moment, gazing lovingly into each other's eyes, "Look why don't you call someone and see if they're busy. Go out to dinner, maybe dancing, and who knows, you could get laid and think of me the whole time," Henry suggested. "Just make sure I'm not around, because seeing you in action, well, I can already feel blood flowing to my cock."

Denise laughed at her son, "Well the thing is I don't have many friends anymore. You and I haven't socialized much. Most of our time has been in bed. Plus I don't have many male friends, and no, I'm not into women." Denise shot her son a look, anticipating his suggestion.

"I know, I know. I don't regret our lack of getting out though."

"Me neither," Denise smiled.

"What about that Ulysses dude. You and him are friends right? Maybe hangout with him?"

"He lives in Atlanta. He's not in Miami as often anymore," Denise said. "I'll just buy some new toys; I can't find my old one. I'll be sure to use them out of ear shot," She added, winking at her son, climbing off the bed.

Denise took a shower, careful not to undress in front of Henry, attempting to avoid causing blood to flow to his injured member. She gently circled her engorged clit as the warm shower water rained down on her. "He loves his mommy," She thought, now sliding her fingers in between the slit. Pushing two of them inside her, "I need a cock so bad," she whispered. The thought of a substitute never occurred to her. But Henry was right. There was no way their bond would be broken or their relationship could end now that it's evolved to the highest form possible - parent and child lovers.

********

The next morning Denise received an unusual phone call from her mother, Robin. She slowly entered her and Henry's bedroom, sitting on the bed next to him, her mouth open.

"Something wrong?" Henry asked, sipping on his orange juice, his legs propped up on pillows.

"Well, no, not really. That was your grandmother and she asked me to do something very strange," Denise answered.

"Like what?" Henry asked, sitting his juice on the bedside table.

Denise explained everything Robin said, including interruptions from her Aunt Nikki when she grabbed the phone from Robin, going into details of the plan.

"Seduction, sex, and spying! Denise, this would be so much fun for you," Nikki said before Robin took the phone away from her.

"Yes, well, that may be a part of it. Are you seeing anyone? I wouldn't want this to interfere with your relationship with him," Robin said.

"Oh, um, well, I kinda," Denise paused thinking about her secret relationship with her son. She then thought about staying in Atlanta for a few weeks, away from Henry, letting him heal up without accidently turning him on, giving him a painful erection.

"You don't have to, Denise. We can find someone else," Robin said.

"So you want me to see if Bob will try to seduce me? Should I let him?" Denise asked.

"It's not key that you sleep with him. But if you allowed something to happen, IF he makes a move on you, you may be able to find out if he's doing anything illegal or shady as well. There's something else too," Robin paused, not wanting to share the incestuous challenge Bob issued her with Denise. "But I'd rather not get into that right now. Suffice to say, I'm very suspicious of him and what he's up to sexually."

"I see."

"He may not be doing anything, but I just have a hunch that he's up to something. I figured you'd be sort of like bait, but you could also see what you can discover about him," Robin said. "I just know you haven't gotten to know him much, plus you always seemed to be attracted to older men, maybe it'd be enjoyable if he took the bait so-to-speak."

"You wouldn't be upset if we did?" Denise asked. Her mother was right. She had always been attracted to older men, especially ones that had a father-like aura about them. The couple of times she met Bob, they shamelessly flirted, deep down feeling attraction, curiously wondering about his skills in bed.

"I'd be upset that he would do this yes. But not with you. I just know he's up to something, and you'd be helping me find out what."

Nikki grabbed the phone from her older sister, "I can see it now. You and Bob having amazing sex. He goes to sleep, you sneak into his office, you find files and evidence of money he's embezzled or people he's had killed. He wakes up. He nearly discovers you going through his things. You smile and take him back to bed. So sexy and hot!"

"Ok that's enough out of you," Robin took her phone away from Nikki. "Denise, just think about it ok? Let me know later."

"Wow, that sounds insane," Henry said, after his mother explained what she was asked to do. "You gonna do it?"

"I don't know. I could take off work for that amount of time. Mom suggested a leave of absence, blaming it on my divorce or something."

"I think you should. By the time you get back, I'll be all healed up. You could tell me stories of your adventures. You could be a sexy spy," Henry joked.

"It sounds like you WANT me to leave for a few weeks," Denise pouted.

"It is pretty difficult to look at you knowing I can't perform right now," Henry said, patting his mother's hand. "So would you stay with Bob or Ulysses?" Henry casually asked. Denise had forgotten about her fitness model friend, Ulysses.

"Oh right, I'm not sure. I may stop by to visit Ulysses, I guess."

"So you're going to do it? Whoa this is getting me a little aroused, thinking of you coming home and I'm all healed up, us going at it like animals," Henry said.

"Well then, I guess it's settled. I'll let your grandmother know," Denise winked at Henry. "If I hadn't injured you, I'd probably say no."

"Well I'm unavailable, so you better pack, get up there and seduce that old rich bastard and find out all his secrets," Henry teased.

"You remind me of my Aunt Nikki," Denise rolled her eyes, grabbing her phone to call Robin back.

Chapter 9 - Arrival and Progress

A couple weeks later, after setting up her time off at work, Denise drove to Atlanta from Miami. She wanted time to think about everything. She thought about Henry's recovery, how she would get closer to Bob, the possibility of sex with him, and what it all meant.

Her mother arranged everything. Robin asked if Denise could stay with him while she went on job interviews, lying to him, saying she was looking to move to Atlanta. Bob, of course, was as friendly as always, agreeing to let Denise stay as long as she wanted, suggesting it would be a great opportunity to get to know his future stepdaughter.

Denise and Bob spoke on the phone a few times before she left Miami. It was all very pleasant conversation about her plans and what's going on in her life. Glancing to her injured son, she chose to leave out a few details. Especially the detail about how horny she was, how she wanted cock more than ever, how she injured the one cock she loves most, how she masturbated as often as she could, sometimes at work, and finally, how her fetish was mature men, ages 60-75. She also failed to tell Bob that the idea of living with one for a few weeks, him, excited her beyond belief - especially in her heightened horny state.

When she left Miami, Henry kissed her hard, lovingly, grabbing her butt, squeezing her breasts, moaning as he kissed her. Just as he felt blood flow to his penis he ended the kiss. Denise glared at him and sighed, knowing he had to end it to prevent pain. His bruising was still pretty gross, a dark purple and blue, but the area was getting a little better. Some of the bruise was green and yellow, a sign of improvement.

Denise drove as fast as she could; only stopping once. She arrived in Atlanta early and decided to take the edge off with the help of a friend.

"Denise! Hi! You're early, are you - " Ulysses was interrupted by Denise lunging at him, kissing him, pushing him back into his apartment.

The fitness model moaned, bending down to scoop her up, her legs going around his waist, still kissing him, relief via cock was the only thing on her mind. Ulysses took her to his bedroom, sitting her down on the mattress, undressing frantically.

"It's good to see you too, friend," He smiled, watching Denise tear off her clothes. It was going to be a long night.

********

"You mean you haven't made any progress while I was on my cruise?" Nikki asked, annoyed at her sisters.

"Calm down, ok? We have plenty of time to ease into this," Joanne said, rolling her eyes.

"Have you two even kissed?" Nikki asked.

The two older sisters shrugged. "A couple times. To say hello, things like that," Joanne answered, flipping through a magazine.

"Ugh. It's early August. The wedding is in late September. You two need to work on getting that money before then. From the sounds of it, Denise's job in all this might be the easier one," Nikki fussed.

"Has Krista been over at all to help you two?" Nikki continued.

"No, I think she's a little freaked out by the whole incest thing," Robin answered, unbeknownst to her, Krista had just had another orgasm with her son, Allen, a few miles away in their home at that very same moment.

"Whatever. Alright, let's keep working. Kiss for me," Nikki ordered.

"Nikki, come on, is that necessary?" Joanne asked.

"Yes it is. Now do it."

"Oh alright," Joanne stood, walking to her sister, quickly grabbing Robin's face pulling her in for a hard kiss on the lips. "There, see?"

"Good. Robin, you kiss her now," Nikki ordered.

Robin sighed, rolling her eyes, pulling Joanne in for a similar hard kiss on the mouth.

"I want you two to both kiss again, except this time more slowly," Nikki instructed.

Robin and Joanne sighed together, shrugging, "Just do it!" Nikki raised her voice.

The two elder sisters smiled at each other. Joanne ran her fingers through Robin's hair, their eyes meeting. Slowly inching toward each other's mouths, Robin and Joanne kissed, their lips interlocking, pressing against the other for several seconds.

"There, see? Not so hard. Keep it up. I'm here this weekend. We'll get a lot done. I'll make sure of it," Nikki grinned devilishly. "Let's get Krista over here. All of us will be involved to help get you two in bed."

"I'll call her," Robin chuckled, somewhat amused at Nikki's dedication to this little challenge. She was far more interested than Robin and Joanne were.

Krista was lying in Allen's arms, catching her breath. She had just decided to lick her son's sweat from his chest when her phone rang. It was her mother. She figured she'd answer it since she and Allen were taking a break before another round of lovemaking.

"She wants me to come over tonight? I'm not sure how I feel about that whole incest thing," she grinned at Allen, climbing on top of him, straddling him. "She does? Yeah I don't mind hanging out, but don't you think it'd be weird to have me watch you and Joanne kiss?"

Allen ran his hands slowly up and down her torso, gently cupping her breasts, while Krista listened on the phone. "Yeah. Maybe. Nikki does like being involved. For all that money, we probably should all come together to support you two. No, not at all. If you two go through with it, I wouldn't think any less of you," Krista told Robin, while running her hands up and down Allen's chest, winking at him.

"Ok, well I have some laundry to tend to, so I'll come over later tonight," Krista ended the call, tossing her phone to the side, bending down, kissing and licking at Allen's muscular frame.

"Maybe grandma and Joanne doing this could open doors for all of us. You and I could be honest about our relationship. Maybe if Joanne is into it with her sister, you and her could - "

"Stop," Krista smiled, putting an index finger on her son's lips. "I agree with you, but let's not assume anything like that."

Allen nodded, pulling his mother's face to his own, kissing her passionately. Krista had finished the laundry hours earlier.

Chapter 10 - Nudity

"Oh good, we're all here," Nikki stated after Krista arrived. To their shock, Nikki began undressing.

Robin looked on, "What are you - "

"Getting naked. All of us," Nikki replied, tossing her shirt aside, unzipping her shorts.

"Uh," Krista's mouth hung open.

"Just do it. Relax, we're going to drink and share stories. No need to freak out. We're just going to sit around naked. It's no big deal," Nikki explained, unhooking her bra, letting her medium sized breasts breathe.

The other three women glanced at each other, sharing uncomfortable looks, silently agreeing to go through with it.

"That's it, good. I leave Sunday. We will remain nude until then," Nikki said.

Krista spoke up, "But what if - "

"If your son shows up? Well then I guess he'll be in for a nice little surprise," Nikki winked at her niece.

Several minutes later, all four women were naked, sitting on either the couch or chair. Krista blushed, glancing over to Joanne's large breasts, thinking about how amazing they still looked. Glancing at her mother's, she noticed hers were similar, though slightly more saggy. Both had fairly large nipples.

Nikki walked around, grabbing wine from the kitchen, as if she were clothed. Coming back to the living room, she told Robin and Joanne to sit closer together, to relax.

"Now then, let's talk about sex. Not with each other, but just sex in general," Nikki said. "Go around the room and tell everyone what the wildest thing you've done sexually is."

Krista's gulped, shrugging nervously, not wanting to go first. "Robin I think I know what yours would be. Why don't you go first," Nikki suggested.

Robin sighed, "Fine." She took a large gulp of wine. "You were there after all."

"Go on," Nikki grinned. "Forget that we're all naked, just relax and share the story."

"Well a few years ago, before Bob and I started dating, you and I went to Atlanta for some conference thing for my former work. You just had to drag me to some dance club, you just had to buy me a bunch of drinks, and you just had to get me talking and dancing with this younger guy."

"Mmm, I knew you'd pick this story," Nikki grinned over her wine glass.

"Yeah. Anyway, that was the first and last time I was ever in a three-some. It was a blur of bodies, mostly yours, unfortunately, and it was awkward. I tried focusing on the guy as much as I could, but you were all over him. After you had your, um, turn, you passed out and I was able to relax a little bit. It wasn't all that great. Had you not been there egging me on that night, I might've had a more enjoyable time with him," Robin said.

Joanne chuckled, "I bet he had a good time."

"Oh he did. I almost wore him out though," Nikki added.

"He was very sweet and polite to me. Uly, Ulysses, I think was his name."

Krista's eye's shot open, Joanne nearly dropped her wine.

"Was he a fitness model? Did he have dreadlocks?" Joanne asked.

"Yes, how'd you know?" Robin asked.

Joanne took a large gulp of wine, sitting her glass on the table next to the couch. There was only one Ulysses she knew. "When I left Tony, my stepson, TJ, was so wonderful and sweet to me. He's nothing like his father. I stayed with TJ a few days, but knew Tony would suspect I was there. So TJ sent me to Atlanta for a week or so, before I came here, hoping it would throw Tony off in case he checked here first. I stayed with his half-brother, a fitness model, with dreads, named Ulysses," Joanne admitted.

Nikki's eyes brightened, "And you two?"

"Oh yes. I was so angry about Tony, he was there, and he was sweet to let me stay there. I went for it," Joanne said.

Krista cleared her throat, "Um, around 10 or so years ago, I had a threesome with a woman named Devin and her stepson. The next day, he and I, spent time together, just us two. He was 19 and home from college break. His had just started to grow his dreads." Krista paused, taking a deep breath, "His name was Ulysses."

The other three women erupted in laughter, calming Krista's nerves, causing her to smile a bit.

"He must get around then!" Nikki joked.

********

Denise collapsed on Ulysses' chest. She was exhausted. They had been going at it for hours. "Are you sure Henry doesn't mind you being here?" Ulysses asked.

"No, not at all," Denise replied breathlessly, kissing Ulysses. His cock was still embedded in her, he hadn't cum yet.

He broke the kiss, "I mean I would hate for him to be upset."

Denise smiled into his face, "Henry and I have a very special relationship. Perhaps I'll share that with you one day, but please know, to tell you I love him more than anything would be a huge understatement. Our love transcends everything. I told you how much I need sex from him, I told you about his injury, and I told you why I'm here in Atlanta. With that said, I want you to keep fucking me until the sun comes up," Denise ordered her friend.

"Yes ma'am," Ulysses sat up, bringing Denise with him, taking one of her large breasts to his mouth.

********

Back at Robin's the four women were getting drowsy. The wine was kicking in. Nikki was curled up on the recliner, asleep. Krista was dozing off in the other one. Joanne was lying against her sister, trying to stay awake.

Robin kissed her head, whispering in her ear, "You think we can do this?"

Joanne shrugged.

"I mean it's just us, you know?" Robin slurred.

Joanne nodded her head.

"I do love you very much," Robin slurred again. "I know I haven't said it much, but I really, really do."

Joanne sat up, turning to face her sister, "I love you too." She giggled, falling over on her, their large breasts pressing against each other, Joanne giving Robin a sloppy, drunken kiss before resting her head on a breast, falling asleep. Robin closed her eyes, holding her sister tightly against her body.

Chapter 11 - Bob's House

"So you're going to meet Bob today?" Ulysses asked, yawning and stretching the next morning.

Denise did the same, saying she might stay there awhile, but would be back at Ulysses' apartment that evening.

"I'll give you a spare key then," Ulysses said, sitting on the side of his bed. Denise sat up, thanking him, kissing him along his shoulders. "You think that old guy can resist those?" Ulysses asked when he felt Denise's breasts against his back.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,590 Followers
123456...8