The Challenge Ch. 08: To The Haven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,595 Followers

She did a few minutes later. His date, Robin's daughter, Denise looked stunning in her silvery dress. Standing in front of her future stepfather, she smiled, kissed his cheek and took his arm.

It was one of the most romantic evenings she had ever had. They had dinner, flirted, danced, and went for a lovely walk afterward.

They found themselves staring to each other's eyes on a pause in their walk. Bob had just told her how much he enjoyed her company tonight. Denise caressed his trimmed white beard, looking lovingly into his eyes.

Denise took a step back. The moonlight that was illuminating her face, turned orange. Still looking in Bob's eyes, their surroundings changed from a romantic, nighttime park, to Bob's master bedroom. The orange glow of his fireplace was to their left.

Not taking her eyes off his, Denise slowly slid her dress over her shoulders, sliding it down her stomach, letting it fall off her hips. Bob said nothing, watching as a nude Denise slowly removed his jacket, unbuttoned his shirt, sliding that off his shoulders as well.

Bob looked over the naked woman's body, nodded to her, bent down, scooped her up and took her to his bed.

********

"Well, how are things? Have you two gotten closer? Have you heard from Denise?" Nikki asked Robin on the phone the next morning.

"I haven't heard from her. I spoken to Bob like I normally do, but he only mentioned that she stopped by," Robin said.

"Ugh, I should've gone. I'd be on top of things. But that's ok. Anyway, your trip is coming up soon. I want you and Joanne to shower together, maybe even take a nice bubble bath together. Maybe pretend she's someone else and you are really close with her. I think you should use this Bahama trip Bob is buying you to get even closer," Nikki tried to help.

"Sure," Robin rolled eyes.

They ended the call, Robin sitting next to Joanne on the couch, "Nikki seems to think you and I are going to get it on when we go to the Bahamas."

"Ha. Is that right?" Joanne passed her sister part of her biscuit.

"She just likes to help. She likes to feel involved. I should've known she'd be excited about this challenge," Robin said, eating the morsel.

********

Denise was on her back, legs spread wide, her fingers gripping the silk sheets of Bob's bed as he lovingly lapped at her pussy. It was a wonderful way to be woken up in the morning. They didn't go all night, but after Denise's final orgasm, which happened as Bob was ejaculating into her, they laid down, Denise in his arms. Bob held her close to him, kissing her head, sweetly, just like a father might. Denise melted in his arms, their nakedness reflecting light from the fireplace, watching the dwindling flames as the night progressed. She fell asleep in his arms.

After Denise climaxed the next morning due to Bob's oral skills, he guided his erect cock into her, rolled over on to his back and sat up, bringing one of Denise's breasts to his mouth. "Bob," She whimpered.

"Yes darling?"

"So good," She breathed heavily, slowly grinding against him.

"Our little secret, yes?" Bob asked, before resuming squeezing and nursing her breasts.

"Yes!" she moaned her answer, right as another orgasm coursed through her.

"Good," He said, grabbing her waist, feeling her shake in his grasp.

They continued for the rest of the day. After each session they would rest, take a nap, or Bob would tickle her, flirt with her, ending the teasing with holding her against him.

Later that night, after dinner in bed, Bob had settled into a warm bubble bath Denise prepared for him. Getting in the huge tub with him, she poured herself some more champagne. Afterward she poured Bob a glass. She gave it to him, slowly easing herself into the water, Bob's other hand guiding his cock gently into her hungry pussy. She let out a soulful moan when she straddled him, his cock embedded all the way.

"This feels amazing," She said, sipping from her glass.

"Yes you do," Bob said.

Denise chuckled, "I meant the water, but yes, you feel great as well. Can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"You said I could call you my father. I was thinking of something else," Denise said.

"Oh? What would that be?"

Denise took his and her glasses and put on them on the side of the tub. She bent down, her breasts resting on Bob's chest, and kissed him seductively. "I was thinking I could call you dad."

"I would love to be your dad," Bob answered.

"And you can think of me as a daughter, not a stepdaughter," She kissed him again, harder and longer this time; Bob's hand coming out of the bubbles, gently rubbing her ass.

"I like the sound of that my sweet, beautiful girl," Bob said, kissing at Denise's neck.

Denise broke away, grabbing his face, "Make love to me. Dad."

"I will. All night, darling," Bob said, thrusting gently up into her.

********

The next evening, Denise's moans of pleasure were echoing off the bathroom walls. Bob was behind her in the shower, slowly guiding himself in and out of her. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head when Bob reached around to hold her large breasts as he made love to her. When he came, Denise went to her knees before him, sucking him clean.

"I trust you Denise," Bob said after she orally cleaned his cock. "There's something I want to share with you."

Denise kissed her way up Bob's stomach, chest and finally mouth. Moaning while they kissed, Bob held her close to his body while the steam enveloped them.

"You can share anything with me," Denise said, Bob kissing at her neck, causing her to moan once more.

"I will," Bob said, bending down to kiss at her breasts, Denise arching her back for him.

They finished their shower, Bob telling her to put on a robe if she liked, while he prepared to show her something. Bob put on some pajama pants and exited his bedroom.

Denise was alone, wrapping herself up in the soft white robe, smiling at herself, and thinking about the last 24 hours of love-making to Bob. "It was more than sex," she thought. To her it felt like finding a new father and making sure he knew how she felt. She never had a chance to do that with her real father before he left when she was young.

One thing she didn't think of was her mother Robin. It never once crossed her mind that she had slept with the man her mother was engaged to. She even forgot about infiltrating and getting closer to him to learn of any wrong doings. She assumed he was going to get her another extravagant gift.

Thirty minutes later Bob appeared, smiling, gesturing her to follow him. She wondered if it was a new car. Following him into his office, she watched him take a key to a small hole where a lamp on the wall was. After turning the key, Bob slid, what appeared to be a book shelf, to his left, revealing another room behind it. He gestured Denise to enter it.

Her mouth hung open in shock. She slowly walked into a room with many monitors and computers lined up on the wall. Video footage was playing on the various screens. Denise froze, paralyzed, unable to look away.

Chapter 16 - Bob's Secrets

Denise saw a monitor displaying footage of Bob having sex with a blonde woman. She was on all fours and was looking over her shoulder at him, her large, muscular ass, jiggling with each impact from Bob. Another monitor showed two women making out in a bathroom stall. One of them looked familiar to Denise, but couldn't say for sure who the woman was from her vantage point. Another monitor showed a young female using one of Bob's restrooms. Another monitor showed a younger man sitting across from Bob in his office. The poor guy looked upset, as though he had been asked to do something unpleasant. Three other monitors all had different footage, but appeared to have the same brunette woman in each of them. The people she was having sex with were all different - three younger women. Another monitor had a bearded young man and an older redhead. He was muted, but Denise could tell he was talking to the camera, the woman in the background smiling. Then Denise looked at a final monitor in the middle of the others.

"You look so beautiful during sex, Denise," Bob whispered in her ear. Denise was watching footage of herself. She was on her knees, her arms extending behind her, her hands running through Bob's hair as he took her from behind, his hands holding her breasts.

"Bob what is - "

"There's more," He interrupted. He sat at a laptop, clicking to open some files, Denise sat in his lap watching him work. The files were blue prints and various house designs. Some other files were photos of land in various stages of development. Marsh areas, palm trees, the beach, followed by foundations of homes, completed images of homes, and finally, a photo of a large concrete structure with a sign on it. The wording said: "The Haven."

"That's the name of the neighborhood I own and had built. It's in Charleston, South Carolina," Bob explained. "See that woman there on those three monitors? That's her and her children. They live in that neighborhood. See that guy I'm talking to in that one? He and his mother, the blonde I'm having sex with here, they'll be moving there too. There's more as well," Bob explained.

"Since January, I've been issuing challenges to various people. The challenges involved sex with a relative - usually a mother and child. However, my latest and final challenge was to a woman and her sister. I challenged her to seduce her sister for a very large sum of money. A little more than what I offered the others here. Do you know why?" Bob asked. Denise just shook her head, still in shock.

"Because it was your mother. I challenged her to have sex with your Aunt Joanne. If she goes through with it, she gets $45 million dollars in addition to what she gets when I pass away," Bob said.

"If, if she doesn't do it?"

"Well, then she only gets what's in my will. But that's not the best part. These challenges have been to people who I was using as test subjects. These test subjects are moving into the homes of this neighborhood AFTER I see they have incestuous hearts - via my challenges. I needed to see if I could build a neighborhood where each and every house consists of special, incestuous, loving families. If your mother meets my challenge, then she and Joanne, and even the rest of the family, can move into a home there," Bob explained.

"If not," Denise said.

"Well, according to my will, she'll have complete ownership of the neighborhood when I die. But if she's isn't wanting to perform incest with her sister, she'd be missing out on that aspect. She'd probably be the only non-incest house in the neighborhood - if she moves in at all. Plus, she only gets ownership when I die, which may be awhile, and then again, it may not."

"What if you two divorced or didn't get married?" Denise said, gulping, imagining a neighborhood where everyone lived as one community of incestuous families. The challenge her mother issued her, to snoop and spy on Bob entered her mind next.

"Well, she'd get nothing then, no houses, no ownership of that neighborhood," Bob answered, Denise couldn't let that happen. Even if her mother didn't have sex with Joanne, she'd still own that neighborhood when Bob died. Denise and Henry could move there - perhaps even before Bob passed away.

She was speechless. "Bob, I don't know, this is,"

"Amazing, isn't it?" He asked. "Imagine a whole community of love that transcended any form of romantic love. Full of love that encompassed all forms into one."

Denise nodded and slowly stood. Turning to face Bob, she disrobed, straddled and kissed him.

"Ah, my newest daughter," Bob said, looking into her golden brown eyes. "So beautiful, so perfect."

"Why did you tell me about this?" Denise asked.

"Perhaps it was the way you spoke to me, calling me a dad, followed by making love to me. Perhaps I wondered if you and your son Henry ever crossed any lines. Maybe if I had a mother like you, I would."

Denise started tearing up, wiping her eyes with one hand, the other fishing out Bob's erection, "We have."

"You and your son?" Bob asked, wincing as his cock entered her. Denise sniffed and nodded. "Oh my sweet darling, that's so wonderful to hear."

Denise cried, kissing Bob through her tears, slowly squatting up and down on him in the chair. Minutes later she orgasmed once again, throwing her head back, eyes shutting when the upside down monitors came into view. Bob climaxed as well, grabbing her breasts, injecting her with semen.

********

The next morning, Bob rolled off Denise after cumming in her, pulling her against his chest, catching their breaths, "I have five other daughters, Denise."

"What? Five?" She sat up on her elbow.

"Yes. I impregnated my mother twice. Of those two daughters, Diane, knows I'm her father. We met as adults and have slept together quite a few times over the years. She was the first to move into The Haven with her son. The other," Bob sighed, shaking his head.

"I also impregnated my aunt. She had a daughter named Julie, who I found as an adult living nearby. She was my very first challenge. She was able to deduce I'm her father shortly before she and her son moved to Charleston."

"I have two other daughters. They were with my first wife," Bob continued. "Sadly, I was a fool and didn't consider them my real daughters, even though they were. My love for my mother and aunt blinded me to that. I lost contact with them shortly after they were born when their mother and I divorced many years ago."

"Wow. Does my mom know?" Denise asked.

"She only knows about my first marriage and that I'm estranged from those two daughters. I hope one day I can find them. Perhaps one of my other children will. I kept my other children a secret from her. I couldn't exactly tell her about meeting them as adults, having sex with them and so on, so I kept my mouth shut."

Denise didn't know what to say once again. She simply shook her head, wiped her eyes, and gave Bob a kiss.

"Would you like to meet them? Julie and Diane that is. In The Haven?" Bob asked.

"I suppose. When?" Denise asked.

"We can leave tomorrow. I have a small plane we can take. There's a small airport outside the city my pilot can land in. We can stay a few days, unless of course, you have more interviews," Bob said.

"No, no more interviews," Denise smiled, "I'd love to meet them and see this place."

"Good, we'll leave tomorrow morning."

Chapter 17 - Traveling

"That was Bob just checking in on us," Robin hung up her phone the next morning, thankful it wasn't Nikki that called. She and Joanne finished packing for their trip.

"You know she's going to call and harass us about all this before our flight," Joanne said.

"Then I'll just let her drone on, in one ear and out the other. This challenge is really quite absurd, but whatever!" Robin sighed.

"I hope you two have a great time," Krista said, watching them pack.

"We will! It'll be a great time," her mother said. "Thanks for taking us to the airport too."

"Have I packed too much?" Joanne asked. "Maybe I shouldn't pack any clothes at all!"

"Ha! Very funny. Nikki would say you shouldn't," Robin chuckled.

"Ok, I think we're about done then. Krista, ready?" Joanne asked.

Krista drove them to the airport, silently wondering if her aunt and mother would have sex. She wondered if Joanne would go through with it. She found herself getting aroused at the thought of her and Allen going to the Bahamas with Joanne, stopping herself when she thought of her own mother joining in too. She secretly wanted something to happen, but dared not urge them on, for fear of exposing things with Allen. She wondered if her mother would even tell her if she and Joanne had sex on this trip.

An hour later, Krista watched the two beautiful older women walk down the long terminal, secretly hoping they would make love to each other. They hardly acted any different from that weekend Nikki was in town. They didn't seem interested in keeping up with Nikki's "coaching" either. If they did go through it though, she and Allen could come out of their closet, so-to-speak, and everyone could be happy. She sighed and turned to walk back to her car.

"Ok, Ok! Geez," Robin fussed at Nikki. She called right before the plane took off and passengers had to turn off electronic devices.

"Why'd you even answer?" Joanne asked.

"Just to humor her. She's getting really antsy about this. She went on and on about the money, about you and I, and ugh, so silly," Robin said.

The two ladies were in first class, thanks to Bob. They dinged their champagne glasses, smiled at each other, making a small toast to a wonderful vacation. Sitting the glasses down, they held hands, the plane taking off to their island destination.

********

Bob's small private plane landed in an equally small airfield outside of Charleston shortly before noon. He had a rental car waiting. Denise bent down to suck his cock while he drove; Bob chuckled, pulling over to park instead. He told her he wanted her to take in all her surroundings. Denise agreed, giving him a blowjob, swallowing his seed on the side of the road, before making the drive into town.

Bob phoned his daughters informing them he was in town on a surprise visit, explaining his sexy new daughter was with him. Diane and her son weren't home, but would be the following day. Therefore, Julie's home was the first stop.

The dirty blonde, busty, 41-year-old greeted her father with a wide toothy grin. Denise's eyes widened seeing Julie in a small, red, thong bikini. She was outside planting some flowers in the front yard. She hugged Bob, followed by a long kiss on the mouth. Bob introduced Denise, explaining she was his newest daughter, his hand cupping her ass so Julie could see.

Julie gave Bob a knowing smile, hugged Denise, welcoming her and her mother to the family. Just then, a young man, around 18, exited Julie's home, hopping down the front steps.

"And who is this young man?" Bob asked, thinking he looked a little familiar.

"Oh that's Lenny. He lives a few houses down. He had a sleep over last night," Julie said, putting her arm around the kid's waist.

"Ah, you're friends with her son?" Bob asked. Lenny blushed, looking to the grass.

"Well, yes, they are friends. But it was just Lenny and I last night. My son, stayed with Lenny's mom. He should be home soon," Julie explained.

"Ok, I better go," Lenny blushed again.

"Alright, give me some sugar," Julie said, pulling the younger guy in for a steamy kiss, causing Denise to blush too. "Tell your mom I said hello. Hope she wasn't too wild for my boy."

Lenny nodded, waved to everyone, and made his way down the sidewalk.

Julie gave Denise a tour of her massive home. There were six bedrooms, six bathrooms, a huge dining room, a pool and hot tub in the backyard, along with a very spacious living room area. Julie explained she hoped, in time, to fill the bedrooms with other family members. For now it was just her and her son, Ray.

They were chatting in the upstairs bedroom Julie and Ray occupied. It was then that Ray arrived home from the neighbors. "We're up here Ray!" his mother called to him.

Bob shook his hand; he was introduced to Denise, shaking her hand politely. Bob and Ray talked amongst themselves, while Denise and Julie did the same.

"So, um, your son was at another mother's house last night?" Denise quietly asked.

"Mmhmm, they recently moved in and I made her a casserole. Ray went with me to give it to them. She thought Ray was a cutie and asked if she could borrow him for the night. I said sure, as long as I get to borrow her son. So that's what happened!" Julie informed Denise.

Ray came over, putting his arm around his bikini-clad mother, "Her daughters got involved didn't they?" Julie asked him. Ray blushed and nodded. "Great now you'll be over there all the time!" she joked.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,595 Followers
1...345678