The Challenge Ch. 08: To The Haven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise shook her head, turning around to face him, "I need to be going. But thank you."

He escorted her to his door, hugging her, kissing her goodbye. Denise trailed her hand up and down Ulysses' bare stomach, "I want you to promise me to focus on your stepmother. Make her your everything. Not that you haven't already, but please, just do it."

"Denise, I, I will. I love her," Ulysses answered.

"Make sure she knows it - that you love her in every way. Maybe you could even move," Denise stopped.

"Move?"

She sighed heavily, not wanting to get ahead of herself; it could be a long time before she ever saw The Haven again, IF she did. She didn't want to go inviting people to live at this place just yet. "Just make her your world," She gave Ulysses another long kiss goodbye, thanking him for letting her stay there.

Halfway home, she called her mother. Robin and Joanne were packing for their return flight the next day. "So, you're going home. How was it? Did you uncover anything about Bob?" Robin asked.

Denise thought for a split second about all the love making sessions, about learning of his incestuous challenges, about building The Haven, about meeting his children, about his plans for Robin.

"No, nothing," She answered. "He was a perfect gentleman. He took me shopping for clothes, he was sweet, entertaining, he was perfect. You are a lucky woman, mom. We're all lucky to have him join the family," Denise added, wiping away a tear with a hand, quickly putting it back on the stirring wheel.

Robin sighed a sigh of relief, "That's wonderful."

They ended their phone call. Joanne asked what Denise said. Robin smiled, shaking her head, "She didn't find anything. She said he was a perfect gentleman. I guess he just had a fetish for me and you to get it on for money."

"Well, then, our little plan to prove to him what we've done here should be a very enjoyable reward for him," Joanne said, taking Robin, kissing her, grabbing her breasts.

Chapter 21 - Return

"Mom," Henry said, seeing his mother in tears, standing outside their home in Miami. He rushed to her, picking her up, spinning her around. Denise began kissing him, guiding him back inside.

Once indoors, she's began peeling off her clothes, guiding Henry back to their bedroom. Her top, her bra, her belt, her shorts, her thong, mixed with Henry's t-shirt, shorts, and boxers. She pushed him back on the bed, her lips glued to his. He sat up, guiding her to straddling position.

Denise nearly came when he entered her. Seconds later she did. She shuddered in his arms, his hands holding her face, kissing her, sending her overboard. She began crying, wiping away tears.

"Mom?" Henry asked.

"I have so much to tell you," She said, his perfect, functioning cock balls deep inside her.

"You had an amazing spy adventure?" He chuckled.

His mother shook her head, "There's so many beautiful things I learned, Henry."

"Tell me."

"I will, but for now, I want you to keep fucking me until the sun comes up," Denise ordered her son.

"Yes ma'am," Henry replied, taking one of her large breasts to his mouth.

********

"Yes!" Nikki barged into Robin's house, startling her and Joanne. She sped as fast as she could from her home in South Carolina; incidentally a few miles from the utopian Haven, Denise was shown.

"I'm ready!" She squealed.

"Ok, ok, calm down. Let's get Krista over here and discuss it with her," Robin said.

Krista arrived a little later, assuring her mother that the plan they decided on was ok with her.

"Please be honest with me. If you are uncomfortable doing this," Robin asked her daughter.

"Mom, it's fine, I understand," Krista said, biting her bottom lip, blushing, wanting to scream to the room that she and Allen were together. She didn't. Carefully biding her time until it was right.

"Ok, Joanne?" Robin looked to her sister.

"Nikki and I," Joanne said, looking to her beaming younger sister, "are going to teach you ladies something. It's something that I could do during my marriage and Nikki apparently can do as well."

"Ready?" Nikki asked.

Krista and Robin nodded. "This will be a great thing when we show Bob. But we need to practice," Joanne added.

"There are tricks to allow us to do this," Nikki said.

"We're ready," Robin spoke up.

"Undress," Joanne said, glancing at her niece. All four women removed their clothing.

********

Days passed. They practiced and practiced, rehearsing their routine over and over. They were ready.

Nikki told them all she quit her job, she was on her way to become a millionaire. On Labor Day weekend, a few weeks from Robin's wedding, she drove them to Atlanta to stay with Bob.

Halfway there, Nikki spoke up. "None of you all asked about my singles cruise I went on in July."

"Oh, sorry, how was it?" Robin replied, sitting in the passenger side seat.

"I ran into Ted. He was on the same cruise," Nikki said, speaking of her 25-year-old son. "Yeah. I fucked him."

Joanne spit out her water, getting some of it on the back of Robin's seat. "You did?!?" Robin asked.

"Yep. It was beyond amazing," Nikki answered. "All this incest talk, and the fact I hadn't seen him in a long time. It happened. I don't regret it. I'm going to New York and drag his ass down here to live with me later this month, before the wedding."

Robin and Joanne chuckled at the interesting news.

Krista cleared her throat, quietly speaking. "Allen and I have been lovers for over a year now."

Robin's mouth dropped, turning around to look in the back seat, "Krista. Really?"

"Mmhmm," She smiled back. "When he came home from the Marines."

"Oh sweetie, that's, that's wonderful," Robin said. "Look at me! Saying that you and your son doing that is wonderful!" she laughed.

"Well it is," Nikki added. "After everything you and Joanne did and all of us did, I think it is."

Krista leaned to her right, into her Aunt Joanne's arms, overcome with joy that she was able to get it off her chest thanks to her Aunt Nikki.

The next hour, the car ride was spent in quiet reflection. Krista sat up, smiling at her Aunt Joanne. "Joanne."

"Yes sweetie?" She asked.

"When I was 18, I remember masturbating to thoughts of you. I would pretend you were my first lesbian encounter," Krista said.

Joanne's mouth dropped, a few seconds later, they started giggling. "We're going to have a wonderful weekend," Joanne told everyone in the car.

Chapter 22 - Proof

Robin arranged everything. She alluded that she and Joanne had slept together and wanted to prove it to Bob. She asked him to wait in his office for them to arrive at his home. Bob wasn't told that Krista and Nikki would be joining them.

The women let themselves in, pausing before entering Bob's office. "Everyone ready?" Robin asked.

"Just like we practiced. Krista, Joanne, you two think you'll be able to pull it off?" Nikki whispered.

"I think so yes, mind over matter, like you taught us," Joanne answered.

"Good, let's undress," Robin said. The four women quietly began removing their clothes, placing them in a neat pile by the door. When everyone was naked, Robin knocked on Bob's office door.

"Come in!" He said, thinking he'd be watching Robin and Joanne. When four naked women, instead of two, made their way into his office, he looked on in shock. "Robin?"

"Shhh, no talking."

The four brunettes lined up before him, Bob sitting on the edge of his desk, watching. Nikki, Robin, Joanne, Krista, stood, naked, smiling at him. Robin cleared her throat, Nikki turned to her, gently pushing her to face Joanne. Krista did the same on the other side. Robin and Joanne joined hands, Nikki and Krista behind them, caressing their backs.

The two sisters started kissing. The kissing intensified. Growing and growing until they were holding each other, groping each other, slowly guiding each other to the rug on the floor. Krista knelt behind Joanne, Nikki behind Robin.

They broke their kiss, sitting back on their hands and feet, staring at one another. They brought their pussies together, squatting up and down, grinding them against the other. Krista holding her aunt, Nikki holding her sister, as Robin and Joanne were scissoring, moaning and grunting their way to an orgasm.

Krista felt her Aunt Joanne tense up, she knew hers was approaching. Robin and Joanne threw their head back, eyes to the ceiling, crying out in pleasure. Krista felt Joanne shake and cum in her arms.

When Robin and Joanne came down from their orgasm, they looked over their respective shoulders, unwrapping their entwined legs from each other. Krista helped Joanne go to all fours, Nikki doing the same to Robin.

Nikki then moved over to Krista, who was also going to her hands and knees. "Initiate the love circle," she whispered to the group.

"Really? Is that what we're calling it?" Joanne whispered back, rolling her eyes. Nikki ignored Joanne, bringing her mouth to Krista's ass. Krista brought hers to Joanne's and Joanne brought hers to Robin's. Finally, Robin completed the circle, bringing her mouth to Nikki's ass.

The four women began licking and kissing each other's puckered holes. After several minutes, they all began lowering themselves to the floor, lying on their sides. Krista moaned, as her mouth invaded her Aunt Joanne's pussy, her head trapped between Joanne's thighs. Nikki was swirling her tongue around her niece, Krista's, pussy, her head in a similar trap. Joanne was eating out Robin and Robin was eating out Nikki - just like they had been practicing. Bob looked on, his mouth hanging open.

All four women were eating pussy for the next several minutes for Bob. His office was filled with moans of pleasure. He sat on the edge of his desk watching this circle of pussy eating relatives with a shocked expression on his face.

Krista struggled to keep it together, tasting Joanne's pussy almost always caused her to cum, but they had been practicing this for days at Robin's. She held it together and kept eating.

Joanne struggled too. The secret weapon Nikki and Robin taught them was truly mind over matter, but her niece was so very skilled at eating her out.

Finally it was time - time for them to unleash their secret weapon upon Bob. Robin stopped licking Nikki's pussy, which caused her to stop doing the same to Krista, and so on, until Joanne withdrew her tongue from Robin.

Their bodies were weak, nearly ready to explode. Their minds were wrought with erotic desires. Their pussies were dripping onto Bob's carpet. They all lined back up, on the floor, propping themselves up with one arm, bringing their other to their own pussies.

The four women began furiously rubbing their clits, facing Bob's direction. He watched as they masturbated in front of him, unable to speak or move.

"Ready?" Robin called out, her voice trembling.

"Yes!" the other three cried with pleasure.

"Bob. Sit on the floor!" Robin ordered him, barely able to keep her orgasm in.

Bob did as he was asked, four pussies all facing him, less than an arm's length away. He could reach out and touch each of them if he wanted, but their owners were too busy rubbing themselves to orgasm.

Then it happened. All four climaxed at once. Bob's eyes shot open when he noticed Robin's pussy emitting clear fluid, squirting all over Bob's shirt. Nikki was half a second behind Robin, dousing Bob with her squirting juices. Next was Joanne, having been taught by her sisters, climaxed and squirted her nectar all over Bob.

Finally, having trouble, Krista thought of Allen, she thought of Joanne, she thought of Bob, she thought of everything that had happened this summer. She thought of family-wide orgies. The image of her, her aunts and mother, making love to her and her son, caused her pussy to erupt like never before. All those practice sessions and instructions from Nikki paled in comparison to the torrential, water hose-like spray of her vaginal fluids onto a shocked Bob.

When it was done, the four women collapsed, lying on their backs, shivering, shaking, and writhing with pleasure until their orgasms subsided.

Bob sat there, mouth hanging open, pussy juice dripping off his bearded chin, his shirt drenched, saying nothing. He wasn't sure if he was awake or dreaming.

Chapter 23 - Money, Love, Truth

Bob slowly came to his senses, aware that he was awake and what he had just witnessed wasn't a dream. The four women were still moaning, coming off their climax, but gradually started sitting up.

Bob had wiped his face of their fluids and made his way behind his desk. Sitting there, he paused, still in shock. He watched Nikki stand and help Robin up, Krista doing the same with Joanne. The four of them, hands held behind their back, looked at Bob with small smiles on their face.

He watched them stare back at him, blinking rapidly, shaking himself out of his trance; he reached into the side drawer and pulled out a checkbook. He struggled to write four checks. Finally finishing, he made his way to the lineup of ladies, handing them each a check.

It took all of Nikki's composure to keep from squealing with delight when she received a $50 million dollar check. Joanne and Krista's reactions were more subdued, but thankful, for their own $50 million. Robin, however, threw her arms around Bob, holding him tightly, thanking him for the $100 million dollar check she had just earned. It was far more that what she was initially going to receive on top of what was in Bob's will for her.

The three other women hugged him too, Robin kissing him passionately, guiding the others to assist her with removing Bob's clothing. When he was naked, they guided him on his back, onto his desk. Each of them took turns riding him, cumming on his cock. Robin went last. She nodded to Bob and they climaxed together, Bob filling her with his seed.

They walked, arm in arm, all five, to his master bedroom next, collapsing on it with Bob in the middle. He used Nikki's flat stomach as a pillow. Robin was on his right side, Joanne on his left. Krista was on the other side of Joanne. A few moments after they settled down, Joanne rolled over, facing her niece.

They caressed each other's face, smiling lovingly into their eyes and began kissing.

********

All five showered the next morning. They bathed Bob, kissed him, sucked him, and did the same to each other. The water went cold since they were in there so long.

Bob joined them in the dining room for lunch. He put on a bathrobe and sat at the head of the table with four naked women.

"Bob, why don't you get naked like us?" Nikki asked.

"Because you ladies are trying to eat. I would hate for you to lose your lunch!" Bob joked.

After their meal, filled with laughter, Bob cleared his throat. "You get more than that money, Robin."

"There's more?" She asked.

"In my will, I've left you an entire neighborhood. It's in Charleston. I built a haven of sorts for incestuous families. I've never told you, but I was involved with my mother and aunt, sexually. I had two children with my mother and one from my aunt. Two of those three will be at our wedding this month. I met them as adults, and yes, I've made love to them," Bob explained.

"Bob," Robin said, her eyes tearing up.

"There's more. Now that you are incestuous, experiencing this most unique love with your family, I want all of you to move into that neighborhood after our wedding. For all I care, you each can have a home there," Bob added.

Robin was speechless, nodding her head in agreement. She glanced at her daughter and sisters. She stood, urging them to stand as well, all four leading Bob back to bed for an afternoon of lovemaking.

As the sun was setting, Nikki was talking casually about plans for the evening. Joanne sat up, looking over to Krista on the other side of Bob. "I was thinking Krista. Why don't you and I go out on another date?"

Krista smiled from ear to ear, "I'd love to."

"Mom, since Bob was honest earlier, I thought I'd be honest as well," Krista said, Robin, resting her head on Bob's stomach, sat up.

"As you know I used to work for Bob around a decade ago, before you and he met. Well, we had a sexual relationship pretty much my entire tenure with his company," Krista confessed. "I thought you should know. I kept it a secret, thinking it might upset you when you and Bob started dating."

"Oh sweetie, no, it was in the past and now, everything is different," Robin said, pulling her daughter in for a passionate kiss, her tongue swirling around in Krista's mouth. Bob and the others watched them make out for a few minutes.

Robin ended the kiss, wiping Krista's mouth, "We're going to have a wonderful life in this haven Bob has built."

A little later, Joanne and Krista were holding hands, walking around Bob's mansion, still naked. They ran into Nikki, who was adjusting her makeup and hair in a mirror by the front entrance. She was actually clothed.

"What are you up to?" Joanne asked.

"Oh. Well, I'm going to see a friend tonight. Luckily, his number was still the same from years ago," Nikki explained brushing her hair, adjusting her cleavage and sexy black dress. "Let that be a lesson, ladies, always keep the phone numbers of the good fucks. You never know when you might need it again!"

They laughed, watching her leave, driving off in a convertible Bob let her use.

The night ended for each one in the same way.

"Ahh! Ahh!" Joanne and Krista had rolled around on the ground, falling into the shallow end of the swimming pool, splashing as they ground their pussies together, scissoring in the moonlight.

"I love you!" Krista called to her aunt.

"I love you too!" Joanne replied.

"Ahh! Ahh!" Nikki cried out as Ulysses thrust upward, pinning her against his wall, her legs around his back. "I love that cock!"

"Ugh, ugh," Ulysses grunted, holding her up by her ass, bouncing her up and down.

"I'm surprised you remember me," Nikki said between breaths.

"I remember everyone," Ulysses said, slamming her down on the bed.

"Ahh! Ahh!" Robin climaxed once again on Bob, collapsing on top of him, kissing him. "Thank you," She said.

"No thank you, Robin. I'm so glad you'll move to Charleston. It's a beautiful neighborhood and I don't mean just the houses and scenery."

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my days there with you and our families," Robin kissed him once again, before falling asleep in his arms.

Chapter 24 - Wedding and Epilogue

It was a small ceremony. After Labor Day weekend, Robin had to pull a lot of strings to cancel the venue in Jacksonville, where the service was going to originally be held, and move it to Charleston. It took place on the private beach belonging to The Haven. There wasn't even enough time for Robin to even move in yet. She wanted it to be in that location though.

The attendees consisted of Robin's family, including Denise and Henry. Also, the growing population of The Haven - all residents now thanks to Bob.

The bride and groom stood in front of a small gazebo at the beach entrance. Robin was wearing a simple dress, a little bit of cleavage, but nothing wild. Bob was wearing khaki shorts and a nice white shirt.

Denise had planned on telling Robin about her and Henry after the service, since she was able to deduce the reasoning behind Robin wanting to marry there.

Denise didn't get a chance to.

After not following doctor's suggestions, after not seeking help when he should have, Bob's health decisions caught up with him, leading to his own demise, his downfall. He collapsed shortly before he and Robin were to end the ceremony with a kiss.

It was far worse than the others. Bob wasn't unable to calm himself down. The chest pains didn't pass. It was bad. He knew what was happening, he knew how things would end. Someone called 911. Robin hovered over him, crying, holding his hand. Joanne, Krista, Nikki were kneeling next to Robin.. On Bob's other side was his daughters Julie, Diane, and Robin's other daughter, who would've become one of Bob's stepdaughters. She learned of Bob's secrets earlier in the summer. Denise was crying along with everyone else, patting his knee.

1...345678