The Challenge Ch. 08: To The Haven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers

"I'm sorry for anything I've ever done to hurt you," Bob quickly blurted out, referring to Robin, but really to anyone within ear shot.

"Bob, please," Robin cried, gripping his hand.

"Move here," he reminded her. "My will. It's all yours. The Haven. You own it now," Bob struggled to say.

Robin cried harder, nodding her head. Bob glanced around to each of the women surrounding him. "I love you all," he whispered. They said it back.

One final look to Robin, "Invite Denise," he managed to say. Robin looked to her crying daughter on the other side of Bob.

"I love you," Bob repeated to Robin only.

She leaned forward, kissing his lips, completing the wedding ceremony. "I love you too," Robin said in return. She felt Bob squeeze her hand, his eyes looking to hers, and then his grip loosened, his eyes stopped blinking, and he was completely still. Robin gently closed his eyes shut, crying with her family around him, waiting for the ambulance to take him away.

********

Epilogue

It was just before Thanksgiving. After dealing with paperwork and lawyers that handled Bob's will and estate, Robin and Joanne had just settled into their home in The Haven. They had also settled into a nice, hot, bubble bath together. "How was your date with Allen last night?" Joanne asked Robin.

"Oh it was incredible," She moaned, taking a sip of her wine.

"Details please?"

"First, my grandson took me to dinner. It was warm out so afterward we walked on the beach. You were over at Krista's having sex, so we came here instead," Robin closed her eyes.

"Yeah? Then what happened?"

"I was in the kitchen, cleaning a glass, when he came up behind me. He grabbed my waist pulling me back against him. I felt him, I felt his erection, and it felt huge."

"Yes? Oh my," Joanne sipped her glass.

"I got on my bikini, we went to the hot tub, we drank some, we flirted some, I straddled him, we kissed, I removed my top, and," Robin paused catching her breath. "Krista was right, Allen is VERY well endowed."

"What a lucky grandson!"

"We went all night. That's why I've been resting a lot today. I'm old," Robin said.

"You may be in your early 60s,but you look like you're in your 40s, so I don't want to hear it," Joanne joked. "And yes, I know he's well endowed. Krista and I had a three-way with him this morning when he came home."

"You're naughty!" Robin said, Joanne moving closer, pulling Robin into straddling position. Joanne wiped away the soapy suds from one of Robin's breasts, sucking it while Robin talked.

"After Bob passed away, Allen was there. Helping us move, playing on the beach, I knew where it was headed. I knew when he took me out on that boat I bought him, I knew how that night would end," Robin recounted her and Allen's first time a month earlier.

"Mmhmm," Joanne moaned, still working at Robin's breasts.

"We anchored out on one of the nearby creeks; he gave me champagne, complimented my skimpy bikini. Ahhh," Robin smiled.

"And?"

"That night. That night the waves gently rocked the boat in sync with his loving thrusts. Oh Joanne! He felt so good! I'm, I'm cumming!" Robin cried out, Joanne's mouth busily engulfing her nipple, her tongue flicking against it.

"I love this place," Joanne smiled, holding her sister as her orgasm subsided. "We should talk about filling this, and the other, homes in our neighborhood," Joanne said, pushing Robin off her, changing position to where Joanne was now straddling her. She offered Robin a breast.

"Yes, I agree," Robin said, holding it, taking it in her mouth.

"Now I'm not sure about my children, but look at Krista and Allen. We need to consider all of your children."

"Yes, well there's Denise. She had to get her house in order and take care of a few things, and then she and Henry will move here."

At that same moment in Miami, Denise was running away from Henry, both naked, playing with him. He caught up to his mother, tackling her on the sofa, kissing her. They were so happy to be moving to The Haven soon.

"You have four daughters, two are and will be part of this community. So what about Crystal?" Joanne asked.

"I have no idea. She and I aren't close. I need to give her a few million though to help her out, now that I'm able to, but I don't think she'd want to move here. I don't think she's like us," Robin explained.

In that very same moment, in a trailer park in southern Florida, Robin's youngest child, Crystal was soaking wet with sweat. She was straddling her son on the couch, sweat dripping off her tits, grinding against him, making the trailer sway back and forth. She looked similar to her older sister, Denise.

"Yeah, you should reach out to her," Joanne suggested. "What about your other daughter?"

Robin sighed, knowing who Joanne was referring to. Robin rarely spoke with that daughter, now living in Los Angeles, having left with her father as a young child, they hadn't seen each other much at all.

At that same moment on the other side of the country, in LA, a baby was crying. "Your turn," Dahlia told her son, Darren, the father of the baby. He sighed, kissed his mother, slid his cock out of her and put on a robe to tend to the crying child. He looked back at her naked, voluptuous body, smiling before leaving their bedroom.

"It'd be a great opportunity to rebuild your relationship with Dahlia," Joanne suggested.

"Yes it would," Robin agreed. "We could all live here."

Down the street, Julie was straddling Ray in bed, smiling down at him. He ran his fingers through her hair, bringing her down for a kiss.

In Diane's home, one of her sisters, not a child of Bob's, had recently moved in with her son. Diane was out with her nephew, leaving Elliot home with his aunt. She giggled, taking his cock by the base, and wrapped her lips around it.

Right next door, Vernon pulled his tongue out of Nicole's ass. His mother smiled, turning around, pulling him down on top of her, wrapping her legs around him. Vernon's aunts were moving in soon.

Across the street, more of Darla's family was moving in. Her twin daughters, Lilly and Jessica, were hugging her. Darla's son, Ken, smiled at them, helping them unload a truck, happy to see them make amends. Darla's house was practically full now.

A couple houses over, Marcia and her daughter, Elle, were locked in a beautiful 69 position. They had just moved in, after Julie found them thanks to information Bob had given her, and were thinking about asking more family members to join them.

At the end of the street, Fernanda closed her bedroom door, happy that her sister, Claudia was taking care of Fernanda's son, Jonny that night. Fernanda and her neighbor, Dolly, were going on a double date with their fathers.

Lenny was showering with two of his sisters in their home. The remaining sister was having sex with her mother, Lisa, in their bedroom.

In Krista's home, she was cumming again with Allen, rolling around in bed. Down the hall, Nikki's son, Ted, pulled his mother's head back by her long pony tail, slamming into her lubed up asshole. Nikki, gritting her teeth, begged him to go harder and harder.

And finally, in Robin and Joanne's home, the sisters dinged wine glasses, shared a kiss and made love until they fell asleep.

Then End.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers
1...345678