The Challenge Ch. 1

Story Info
Their game just gets wilder all the time.
5.4k words
4.52
74.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan and I were looking for a way to spice up our sex life when we decided to made it a game. The game was really just a challenge or dare the other one to see which of us could came up with something that the other one wouldn't do. To make sure that neither of us would just say that we would do it we had to do what the other one came up with. There was no prize for doing anything other than not being called a chicken by the other.

We decide that every Saturday would be the day that we would make the challenge. We flipped a coin to see who would go first. Susan won so the first thing she came up with was for me to shave the hair around my cock and balls, and stay nude all weekend. After I shave she said she really liked the look and that maybe I should keep them shaved. After all she kept her pussy shaved all the time. We have a hot tub in our backyard, and that night our neighbor, Pam, came over to use it with us. She'd been in it with us lots of times before. The 3 of us were good friends so it was natural for us to be nude. This time I felt a little strange with all the hair around my cock and balls gone.

I was all ready in the water when Pam arrived so she didn't see that. But after a little while Susan told Pam about our new little game. She had me stand up to show Pam. My cock started getting hard standing there as they both look at me. Susan thought it was cute me there with a hard-on. She ask Pam if maybe she like to watch me masturbate. I'd never even done this in front of Susan, so I turned red and sat back down. They egged me on some more and I finally gave in. I got out of the tub and started pumping my cock. It didn't take to long before I was shooting my load onto the grass. I got back in and we just soaked in the water just like we always had before. The sex we had that week-end was just like when we first got married 10 years ago.

For the whole week all I could think about was what I was going to challenge Susan to do. When Saturday came around I told her that she had to give me a blow job every time I wanted one for the rest of the weekend. I got 2 during the day. Then that night we went to a drive in movie. I parked the car about in the middle of the screen and 4 rows in front of the concession stand. In the middle of the first movie I pulled my cock out and told her to go for it. At first she hesitated, but then put her head down in my lap. When I saw 2 guys walking our way I almost told her to stop, but then decided not to. The guys walked past on the driver side so I knew that they seen Susan head in my lap. Knowing they seen her there was enough to make me cum. We left after that. On Sunday I got couple more blow jobs. One of them out in our back yard.

The following week I kept trying to think of what she would get me to do. On Saturday morning she told me that since she drank down so much of my cum last weekend. This weekend I would get to jack off when she told me. Then I would get to drink it. I'd never tasted cum so this was going to be something new for me. I told her that at least on one would see it like the 2 guys who walked past the car last weekend. She just smiled and told me to get started and to cum in a shot glass. After shooting in the glass, she stuck a finger in it and put it on my lips. Sticking my tongue out I got my first taste of cum. Susan then gave me the glass telling me to drink it down slowly. Once I had the glass empty she told me that since she got to swallow 5 loads it was only fair that I get 5. True to her word she made me jack off 4 more times that weekend. The last time she had me sit out in the back yard by our spa early Sunday evening. Right after I drank my cum I heard someone laughing on the other side of the fence. Susan say that since I had let someone see her giving me a blow-job. It was only fair that she let someone watch me shallow my cum. She told Pam to be out back and to peek though a crack in the fence.

By Monday I already knew what I was going to dare Susan to do. The weekend seemed like it would never get there. Finally when Saturday did arrive, I told my wife we were going to the new mall on the other side of town. I told that she should wear a dress and nothing under it 'cause we were going to show her charms off. At 35 she still has the body of a 20 year old so she went along with me and put on a white silk one that almost transparent. The front was so low cut that it was only at most an inch above her nipples. Her skirt was also very short.

So short if she bent just a bit, her bare ass would show.. When we got to the mall I could see all the men looking at her. I think she felt them looking to just by the way she was acting. The first shop I had her go into was a shoe store. She picked out 3 different shoes to try on. The salesman who was helping her got a good look at her pussy, 'cause she kept her legs opened wider then she really had to. We then went to the food court for a quick lunch. Right in the middle of the court was an elevated section. I pick a table on the elevated part by the stairs coming up. Susan was facing the stairs so and I sat to the side of her. That way I wouldn't block the view of anyone coming up the stairs.

After lunch I ask her if she was ready for the big challenge. She looked over and said she thought she had already done it. I told her that "that was just the warm up, and if she didn't want to go farther she could call it quits. She told me just what I was hoping to hear, "that there was no way I would get her to quit." We then headed to the next shop as I explained just what I wanted her to do. She gave me a shocked look, but said if that's what I wanted then that was what she would do. Once we got to the lingerie shop I went in with her and helped her pick out a couple of very revealing numbers. She walked to the dressing room while I browsed around.

A few minutes later I heard her call me. She had stepped out of the dressing room to show me the first one we had pick out. I went to her and talked to her for maybe a minute. She had given me and a couple of other guys, who were in the store a good look at her. She then went back in to put on the second one she took in. It was even more revealing then the one she had just came out wearing. While she was in the dressing room I pick up a pair of shinny black crotchless panties and a matching bra with holes were her nipples would be. The number she came out wearing the second time was so sheer it did nothing to conceal her tits or her shaved pussy.

She stood out in the store a few moments talking to me, then I gave her the items I just picked out. The guys who seen her the first time again saw her and seen the things I had just given her. I walked to the other side of the store so she would have to come out a little further then she had to the first two times. I finally heard her calling to give her my opinion. I could hear the 2 guys gasp when she came out wearing just the bra and panties. I told her yeah I liked them and she should go on and buy them. After paying for the bra and panties we left the mall.

Once in the car she told me that she wanted to get fucked as soon as I could find a good spot to stop. I knew of a old dirt road not to far from the mall so I drove there. Before we even got to the road she had her dress off and my zipper down. When we did find a spot to park on the road she got out of the car. I followed her out as she went to the front of the car. She bent over put her tits down on the hood. I knew exactly what she wanted now. Taking off my slacks I stepped up behind her and started fucking her. She came almost as soon as I enter her. I continued till she came again and I shot my load into her hot pussy. I then drove home with her wearing nothing. At home she was still hot so we went straight to the bedroom and fucked like there was no tomorrow.

On Sunday we got hot just talking about it. Later in the day after she been fucked to several orgasms we talked some more. Susan wanted to know if our challenge could included everything her or I could think of. All I would tell her was that there was nothing that she could dare me to do that I wouldn't do. I ask her what about her. She smiled and said., "Nothing I could come up with would be to wild or bizarre after yesterday." We both decide that from now on the person making the challenge could have the whole weekend to have the other do as they wished. We agreed that the one being challenged would more or less be just like a slave to the other. We also decided that the weekend would start on Friday if the one whose turn it was wanted it to. My mind started racing through all the things I could have her do.

When I got home on Friday Susan wasn't in the house. I did find a note from her though. The note said that for the whole weekend I was going to be her slave. The first thing I was to do was take a shower and make sure that I shaved my balls and face real nice and clean. Once that I finished that I was to go out and get in the spa leaving my clothes and towel inside. That she'd see me in a little while. Before going to the spa I grabbed a couple of beers.

I'd finished 1 beer when I saw the gate to the back yard open. Instead of Susan coming through. it was Pam. She came over to the spa and gave me a note from Sue. The note said that I was to put on the collar Pam had for me and then let her cuff my hands behind my back. Once my hands where cuffed Pam attach a leash to the collar. Pam then lead me to the gate and opened it. She pulled me to go through it. She closed the gate then slowly walked the 10 feet or so to the gate to her backyard. Once the gate was open she had me go in. A

fter she closed the gate I followed her to her patio. There sat my wife and a coworker of mine, Jill. Seeing Jill I could feel my whole body turning red. Next to them sat someone I'd never seen before who I was introduced to me as Barb. Susan, Pam and, Jill were all built about the same. Pam weighing a little less then Susan and Jill. Now Barb was a different story. She was Amazon of a woman. She was about 6' and weighed about 180. Susan said that she was really glad that I decided that I would do anything she ask, 'cause her and her friends were going to have a lot of fun making me serve them. That they all were going to be my Mistresses. She said that they were going have a lot of fun with me. Jill came over to me and started jacking me off. Sensing I was about to cum she aimed me cock into a shot glass.

Once she drained everything she could out of me she put the glass to my mouth, and told me to drink it all down. After I swallowed it Pam came over and said, "this was even better then watching through the fence," and grabbed me by the balls. She squeezed them till I fell to my knees. She then told me to lay down in the grass on my back. Susan ask who would like to be first. Jill said she thought she should because she had to put up with all my flirting at work all the time. That now I could show her just what else I could do with my mouth. They all agreed and Jill came over to me. She lifted her dress revealing that she had no panties on. She then sat on my face. All I could do was hear Susan telling me I better get started 'cause they all wanted a turn. Once I made Jill come, she got off. There stood Barb wearing only a big smile. Before sitting on my face she said she was going to cum 2 or 3 times before she got up.

After I finished making Pam and then my wife cum with my tongue they let me rest a while. By this time everyone but Jill was naked. She still had her dress on. I was taken in the house to a bench in Pam's rec room. It was padded and only a foot long, and 6" wide. It stood about crotch high. I was told to lay down on it facing down. My knees were pulled so that they were under my chest. A strap was put behind them and then pulled around the post so they stayed that way. My wrist were uncuffed and then put just behind my knees and recuffed.

This exposed my ass real well. Jill walked in front of me and took off her dress. At sometime after I'd eaten her she put on a strap-on dildo. Looking straight into my eyes she said, " this was only going to be the start of my torment for the weekend," Someone behind me reached around me and put a ball gag in my mouth. A strap went around the back of my head so I couldn't get it out. The next thing I saw was Susan greasing up the dildo. Jill went around so I couldn't see her. Susan then showed me a video cam and a small TV which she put right under my face. The screen on the TV came into focus with my face on it. My wife said that I should be able to watch the deflowering of my ass hole. The picture on the screen moved from my head to a close up of my ass hole. Into the picture came the tip of the dildo that Jill was wearing. At the same time I saw the tip on my hole, I felt it there.

I watched it on the screen as Jill slowly pushed it in. She stopped with just the tip in, but my ass felt like it was being split wide open. As my ass got use to being stretched she started moving it in and out a little. Even being in a the position I was , I was still able to rock back and forth a little. Jill pull out the dildo, and said that I was able to move to much. Barb came over and told her that she could take care of that. My cock was pointing straight down, with my balls hanging loose. Barb picked up a 2 inch leather strap. She then push my body so my cock was push to next to the bench. The strap was used to hold my cock and balls there so if I moved I it would pull on my balls. She told me to try to move now. I tried, but couldn't because of the pressure on my balls.

I think it was my wife who said that they could find out if I could move by using a whip on my behind. They decided that each of them should give me 20 good shots. Susan started, by the time she got to 20 my ass felt like it was on fire. From the picture on the TV in front of my face it looked it to. Next to beat me was Pam, when she finished I had tears coming from my eyes. Barb walk in front of me a laughed, telling me it only stings more and more, and that it did. After she finished I didn't think my poor butt could take any more. Jill came over and jokingly told me not to move. When she finished I could see all the marks they'd left on me. Jill not giving me any time to rest jammed the dildo up my ass.

She pumped it in and out till she got tired. Susan then showed me the dildo she had strapped on. It was bigger around and longer than the one Jill just fucked me with. She went behind me and shoved it in. As she was fucking me with the fake cock she told me this was just a warm up for tomorrow. Pam then took the gag out of my mouth and shoved in the dildo she was wearing. All this was being recorded as I watch on the screen in front of me. After they got tried of fucking me they let me loose. I was told that I would be sleeping on the floor tonight, that they had a big surprise for me tomorrow.

I had a hard time falling asleep that night. When I woke up Pam and my wife laughing. Seeing that I had finally woke up they had me come over to the bed and showed me what they were laughing at. There I was on the TV getting my ass reamed while tied down. As I watched my cock started getting hard. Pam notice this and told my wife that I must like getting it in the ass. After the tape ended Susan said it was time for me to cook and serve them breakfast. I remain nude as I prepared their breakfast. They both put on short almost transparent robes and went outside to the picnic table in the middle of Pam's backyard. I had to stand next to the table as they ate. Susan put her plate down on the grass and told me to lick it clean. Then Pam put hers down for me to lick clean.

Only she wanted me to jack-off and cum on it first. After that they turned on the garden hose and had me shower out there with only cold water. The rest of the day I was kept nude at either Pam's or our house. About 6 Pam and Susan put on light summer dresses with nothing else under them. My hands were cuffed behind my back. I was then lead to our garage. There I was bent over the hood of my car. Pam walk in front of me to show me a butt plug. As I looked at the plug my wife started lubricating my ass-hole. Pam hand the plug to Susan and told me to relax. That if I didn't it would hurt a lot more. Once the plug was in place I was stood up. The ball gag that they'd use the night before was once again in my mouth. Susan open the trunk of my car and told me I could ride in there or in the back seat if I wanted. Only with it being such a nice sunny day she thought she put the top down on my convertible. Seeing as I was nude I opted for the trunk. The ride took about an hour or so.

When the trunk was open there stood Barb and a big black man named Dave. As he helped me out of the trunk I noticed he was nude and that his cock was as big soft as mine was hard. Barb welcomed us to her "Kinky Little Kingdom." Dave was told to show me around and then get me ready for tonight's performance. He took the gag off, but left me cuffed and the plug still in my ass. I was told that Barb lived on a small 10 acre ranch. The main road was a half mile down the drive my car was on. A lot of other cars were in the drive also. There were 3 other buildings by the main house. The small one was used as a garage. The other 2 were about the same size. One was for the horses Barb owned, the other was as he put it "The Exhibition Hall." It was there that he was to take me. I ask him why it was called that. His only answer was that I'd find out soon enough.

As we walked to the hall Dave explained to me that this was a place that one could come to, to live out almost any fantasy. Both men and women were welcome to come. I ask him if it was his fantasy to run around nude all the time. He said no, that his was to be a slave to a dominating women. Barb was that woman, he served and worshiped her. He lived there on the ranch with two other male slaves and two female slave. Any time that Barb had guest there they were there to help live out the fantasies. He said that my wife and Barb had some special plans for me today.

We enter the back of the hall. Inside we had to go down a few steps. When he opened the door at the bottom. I could see seats all around a semi round pit. All around the pit were racks and tables to tie and cuff someone to. Some of them already had someone on them. I could see 2 men on different X-frames. One had a ball stretcher on with a lot of weight hanging on it. The other was facing the frame and was being whipped by 2 nude women. On a table near the middle a woman was tied down. She was gagged and her legs were spread wide and pulled up toward her head. In the middle of the pit was a bench almost like the one I'd been tied down on at Pam's. This is where Dave lead me to and push me down on it. Just like at Pam's my legs were pulled forward and locked into place. I was then uncuffed and my hands were pulled so they were straight down. After my hands were secured 2 straps were put over my back and locked to the posts. Before leaving Dave pulled the plug out of my ass and replaced it with one that was larger. It was a few minutes later that I could hear people coming in the hall. My wife walk in front of me wearing high leather boots, a leather skirt, and a lacy bustier.

All of it was black, giving her a very dominating look. She looked at me and said it was time to start. She then walked over to the table were the woman was tied down and ask if I'd like to taste Cindi's pussy She stuck first 1, then 2, and finally 3 fingers into the her pussy. Then she came back in front of me. Putting her hand under my nose she told me to taste the pussy that I would soon get to eat. After licking all 3 fingers she told Dave it was time. He walked over to Cindi, and pushed his big cock in all the way. If she hadn't been gagged she would have screamed. Pumping her for about 5 minutes before he came. Pulling his cock out he turn to me put his cock to my lips and told me to lick it clean. Once he and my wife were satisfied it was clean he went to one side of the table that Cindi was on and started pushing it toward me. Cindi's pussy was at the same height as my mouth. As the table neared I could see the cum dripping out of her pussy. My wife said it was time for me to lick out all the cum Dave had just put in. At first I tried to move my head so my mouth wouldn't be in the sloppy pussy in front of me. Not having any of that me wife got a riding crop and hit my ass with it.

12