The Challenge: Season XXX Aftermath

Story Info
Aftermath, Reunion, & Shit you Didn't See.
12.8k words
4.67
5.5k
5
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/18/2018
Created 11/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*I am not affiliated with MTV, or Bunim/Murray. This is a work of fiction and did not happen. This story is canon with the first ten chapters of "The Challenge: XXX" and has nothing to do with any real-life events that happened from Dirty XXX to the present. All of The Challenge: XXX, and most of this Chapter was written before Dirty XXX aired.*

Filming has wrapped on The Challenge: XXX. It was a ride unlike any other in Challenge history. The stress of alliances and eliminations was replaced by challenges the likes of which the cast hadn't done before. With the mental hurdle of every sex act being filmed, for their loyal Challenge viewers. Well, every sex act that was filmed at least. There were a couple instances that were not on camera...

**

Cara Maria and Camila are sitting next to each other on the plane heading back to America. Once they land in JFK, the Massachusetts native Cara Maria will head back to her home in Montana, and the Brazilian native Camila back to where she had relocated in Vancouver. Cara Maria was happily, closely holding her large champions' check worth $669,000.*

*(note: That actually was Cara Maria's winnings, not an innuendo. I actually did keep track of each Challenger's prize money they "won" in each episode as I was writing this so I could calculate the winner and runner's up amounts and write them in the final chapter.)

The two finalists from the season relax in the third row of first class of the plane MTV flies them back on. They haven't talked much since they got on the plane, partly because this isn't the kind of season they'd want to talk about in public. They both thought it will certainly be interesting to see what fan interactions will be like after seeing all ten weeks they went through.

While they hadn't talked to each other much since the plane ride started, the season still gave the two lingering sexual tension, as they had both been coming down from their final challenge, and were in an afterglow from that thirty-minute scene together for over 48 hours now.

There was a part of the trip where Cara Maria took out one of the blankets provided for first class passengers, and she was nice enough to drape it over Camila's lower half as well, so they could both sleep.. Neither of them did sleep too long however.

The two's arms held on to parts of the other's bodies, cuddling, as a pair in a relationship would. A few minutes later, Cara Maria didn't know what came over her, but her hand moved over Camila's stomach, and then even lower. Camila was feeling the exact same energy as Cara Maria was and she almost unconsciously helped Cara's hand inside her pants, and in between her pants and panties.

Camila briefly looked at Cara Maria, confirming that there was still a sexual energy and Camila allowed Cara Maria to sneak a finger around her panties into her pussy. It was only in for a few seconds before Camila abruptly stopped her. Not because Cara Maria's hands were intrusive, or something she didn't want, she was just avoiding a criminal charge for public indecency.

Camila turned her head, there was a bathroom just for first class at the back of the six-row first class section. Cara Maria thought it was cute how her brunette castmate was being so cautious. Both women knew it was getting too hot between them to carry on. At the moment, and the environment they had just lived in in the house, after the weeks they just competed and fucked in, they both wanted and needed just a little more physical interaction with each other.

This time, Cara Maria turned her head back at the bathroom. Then Camila looked back again, they looked at each other to confirm they were going to go for it. Cara Maria whispered "thirty seconds" into Camila's ear and stood up. Both women's vaginas were tingling in anticipation. Cara Maria made sure the door handle had the green vacant indicator on it before walking in. She went into the airplane bathroom, she closed the door and locked it and unlocked it, trying to trick whatever passengers were near the bathroom to not suspect them.

Camila waited 30 seconds, and it might have been a little longer than that because she had a few seconds of doubt come over her. She didn't want to get caught and have MTV reprimand her and have her not get cast again. On the other hand, she just came in second place, she knew fans would still want to see her, and, Cara Maria was waiting for her, and didn't want to keep her waiting long, and didn't want her to think she was chickening out of this.

So she shook off what fear had crept over her, and walked into the bathroom. She was desperate to not make any eye contact with any passenger as she approached the door. She might've caught one passenger with a suspicious look on her face, but she walked too fast to see. Since Cara Maria had unlocked the door, she had hoped the next person who opened the door wasn't some stranger, and when the door opened, and it was her sexy co-star, she was relieved. Camila quickly closed the door and locked it, and Cara Maria sprung herself at Camila with the same amount of urgency.

Cara Maria and Camila were free now. Free to kiss and make out with each other behind the closed bathroom door. Cara Maria pressed her hand against the door behind Camila. It was still hard to believe that after being just competitors for seven years and nine seasons together, that this season brought this strong of a sexual connection between.

Cara Maria grabbed Camila's waist and pushed her back against the door. It was aggressive enough that when Camila slammed against the door, it must have been loud enough for one of the passengers near the door to hear it. But neither girl cared, although Camila did move the pair away from the door as their tongues continued to explore the other's mouths.

The two beautiful Challenge contestants ignored the smell and environment of the airplane bathroom and continued to explore each other, one more time. The two might have been making out more passionately than in the final Challenge with each other, but they might have needed that large production to further amplify this astonishing new connection.

As hot as the two were for each other, they did want to take care of each other somewhat quickly to try to alleviate suspicion. The two continued standing up, looking upon the other's faces, and they both inserted two fingers inside the other's pants, and into the other's pussies.

The two worked quick right from the start, they knew they had to. Camila kept her two fingers inside Cara Maria as she moved them in and out while Cara steadied the two of them on the wall above the sink with one hand, with her other hand inside Camila's jeans, fingerblasting her pussy.

Cara Maria looked down at Camila's deep pair of breasts as the Brazilian beauty began breathing heavier. She wished she could take Camila's clothes off and see her bare, but this had to be a quickie, and besides, she'd have the memory of Camila's naked breasts against her in the shower for the final challenge forever, plus she'd have the episode to watch back.

"Uhhh." Camila couldn't help but let out a soft moan, but Cara Maria had to help her suppress them, as to keep this escapade a secret. It was a double-edged sword, as Cara Maria knew how good she was at pleasuring both men and women, the sexy red-head getting both herself and Camila extremely turned on as they fingered each other.

Camila was getting slightly off-balance from Cara Maria's penetration of her that she slipped a bit, and the two women were against the door again. They continued to finger each other but this was a risky position to be in, because they were constantly rocking the door back and forth.

Cara Maria kept her hand inside Camila and got her to move back again. The two turned around, and Cara Maria, impressively keeping her hand in Camila's pussy, and her other hand on her ass, lifted Camila onto the bathroom sink. She lowered Camila's pants and panties down above her knees exposing her lower half for easier access for Cara Maria. She didn't want to undress herself or Camila too much, but she could tell from Camila's sounds of pleasure, sounds she was actually still succeeding at muting, that she was close.

Cara Maria kept her index and middle finger inside Camila's pussy and stuck her fourth finger inside Camila's asshole. Cara Maria could see Camila's eyes widen from the intrusion and she quickly moved her mouth over Camila's so she wouldn't moan too loudly. Once she did, she accelerated her two fingers in Camila's pussy and her trigger finger inside Camila's asshole.

Camila kept her two fingers inside Cara Maria but her movements were slower as Cara Maria pushed her close to cumming. Cara Maria took an extra measure and had to place her hand right onto Camila's mouth. "mmmmmMMMMmmmmMMM" Camila moaned as quietly as she could despite Cara Maria's fingers working extra hard inside her.

Once Cara Maria quieted Camila's moans as much as she could, she knew she could accelerate her fingers, and the stimulation from her three fingers triggered an orgasm from her Brazilian friend and co-star.

Camila sat against the back wall above the sink and watched as Cara Maria took her fingers out of her dripping wet pussy. Camila needed a few seconds before snapping back and knowing she needed to make Cara Maria cum too, and go back to their seats before getting busted.

Camila stood up, and pulled her pants and panties back up as she worked two fingers inside Cara Maria. Cara Maria put the three fingers she just had inside Camila inside the brunette's mouth, letting her taste her cum and her asshole. Watching Camila taste herself got Cara Maria more turned on, and Camila could feel her getting wetter. Both women had a kinky and rebellious side to them, so the part of them that didn't care about their standing with MTV did continue this mile-high escapade.

Camila lowered her top a bit letting Cara Maria get a better peek at her perky tits. Cara Maria looked at Camila's beautiful blue-green eyes and down to her perfect medium-sized tits. Cara Maria thought back to the ten Challenges they just went through, with ten other beautiful women. She got to see so many of the hottest women in Challenge history in action, in a way no one had seen before. She thought to that final scene with Camila, and really every performance of Camila she got to see.

When Cara Maria started to hope there'd be more time like this with Camila, is when she came, in that tiny airport bathroom, with Camila still inside her pussy, supporting her as she shook a bit, standing face-to-face with her once opponent, still wiggling her fingers inside her, getting a few more bits of cum out. While Cara Maria came pretty hard from the adrenaline, not a lot of juices came out of her, and the few drops that did wound up on the floor.

They both rinsed their hands, and wiped some of their excess cum away from their pubic areas. Camila left the bathroom first and closed the door behind her. Cara Maria locked the door again, waited thirty seconds, before leaving the bathroom as well and joining her back in their seats.

The two spent the rest of the flight mostly relaxed, no air marshal or anyone from the flight crew the crew came to cite them for any wrongdoing, so they still had the thrill of what they had just done, an exciting end to the trip for both of them.

**

*Five months later*

It's the reunion, all ten participants of The Challenge: XXX, are on the stage, except Cheyenne, who is due to give birth soon.

Nessa: "Welcome to The Challenge: XXX reunion." The host introduces the ten Challengers in order of their exit.

Nessa: "There have been a lot of crazy seasons of The Challenge, but this one was like none other."

*they air a long retrospective throughout the show, focusing on the challenges from week-to-week.*

Nessa: "So, how did everyone feel when they realized it was a different kind of Challenge season?"

Cara Maria: "I was excited. I've won a season, and people know I've been a very sexual person and I'm glad people got to see it."

*They air highlights from just Cara Maria's performance on the show- her winning the dildo challenge, beating Svetlana in the ultimate surrender challenge, to clips from all the challenges of the middle weeks where she continued to advance through the game. The montage transitions into a couple of hot orgasm-faces from her final shower scene with Camila, into her receiving the final check from T.J.*

Nessa: "Cara Maria congratulations again on another Championship. What did you think were the biggest differences between winning a competitive challenge season versus a sexual-based challenge?"

Cara Maria: "Well.. My first win, I won with my cousin, and this one... I wouldn't want anyone in my family near." *crowd laughs*

Nessa: "What would you say to people who maybe look up to you as a fierce role model who decided to go through with this season and maybe don't look at you the same after seeing all of this."

Cara Maria: "Well, everyone who is a true fan of mine know that I'm always going to be me, I represent weirdos and I will always encourage people to be who you are, and there's nothing weird about being sexually free anyway. Who I am helped me come in first place this season, and I'm happy I did it. I have nothing to be ashamed about."

Camila: "Preach girl. Yeah, I back up everything Cara Maria just said about being yourself, I believe in as well, I believed it as the season was going on, and I believe it watching it back."

*a montage of Camila's best and hottest moments of the season are shown- all the men she pleased in the first and the circle jerk challenge, her chemistry whenever she was paired with Averey, and some of her final scene with Cara Maria*

Nessa: "Camila, you made it all the way to the end, how are you feeling now, and how close did you think you came to winning?"

Camila: "I don't need to make it any more clearer, I love this girl." *Camila puts an arm around Cara Maria* "We're both very competitive and I didn't think I deserved to win the season because I hadn't won a Challenge. I'll admit, when we did the final Challenge, I thought I had a chance, cause I thought I could look hotter for the cameras, but Cara completely deserved it. Also, I feel like we really were just co-stars in that Challenge and not competing." Cara Maria nods echoing the same sentiment.

Nessa: "So when you all got to the Virgin Islands, who was the most surprised, and who was the least, y'know, feeling what was going on"

*Emma and Hannah, the two girls from 'Are you the One?' Seasons four and three, raise their hands.*

Emma: "Yeah since this was both of our first challenges, and we didn't quite know what to expected, I think the theme of the season really turned me off to it. I know people think 'Are you the One?' castmates are just here to drink and hookup but I was ready to compete, just not compete like that."

Nessa: "So seeing how the rest of the show played out Emma, you wouldn't have been widdit the rest of the season?"

Emma: "No, but I got respect for all of these girls that did it. Doing porn, or whatever they called it, sexual 'Challenge,' whatever. They all did great, but I was fine with being eliminated when I was."

Nessa: "Did you, or anybody, consider not even participating in the first challenge?"

Emma: "Yes. I started freaking out and crying and almost didn't do it, I'm not surprised I lost."

Jenna: "This will shock people, but I almost quit before it even started too. I didn't want to be on display like that, and I didn't want to be filmed having sex. I wasn't with Zach or anyone, but I still didn't want people to see me like that. Then, I thought about how much money was up for grabs, and I thought of my fans, so I just decided, to let them see me perform."

Cara Maria: "And I'm glad you did." *Cara Maria pats Jenna on the shoulder, encouragingly. "I mean look at her. A beautiful blonde bombshell with a great butt." *Jenna blushes a bit but also looks at Nessa and the crowd to awkwardly ensure them that she was happy she went through with it.

*next up is a montage of Averey, the fourth place finisher's highlights. Finishing second to Cara Maria in the dildo ride Challenge, winning the jerk-off challenge, her hot 69s with Brittany and Camila.*

Nessa: "Averey, you impressed a lot of people this season, what did you take away from the whole experience?"

Averey: "Yeah, I loved it. I knew I just needed a chance one season, and this was it. I know I talked about being an openly sexual person on my Real World season, so I had a lot of fun. I hadn't had that much involvement with girls in the past and I've had more since."

Nessa: "What about the rest of y'all?"

Camila: "I definitely learned how awesome fucking girls can be I'm glad I did this season, and gave the fans some good shows with the rest of these girls."

Nessa: "Laurel, what about you and Cara Maria, we know you two had some steamy sessions there both within the Challenge and in the house, has there been anything sense."

Laurel: "There was one more uh, instance, since I got eliminated, but that was right after I got eliminated, but since the show wrapped, there hasn't been anything since... yet."

Cara Maria: "We've both been through a lot with each other, and we've had an up and down friendship, just our time in the house was, the highest, I guess, but we're still cool."

Nessa: "Anybody final thoughts, favorite challenge from the season?"

Laurel: "The one I won." *She smiles as she had only participated in two.*

Cara Maria: "The one where I won the whole show." *Cara Maria smiles and winks at Laurel.*

Averey: "I really liked watching it back. I wasn't sure I was going to enjoy the scenes with me, but I thought I looked hot."

Cara Maria: "Yeah, Ave, I had fans that came up to me and were like, congrats to you, but Averey though she was the hottest girl there."

Nessa: "Have you guys had any uncomfortable fan interactions since?"

Cara Maria: "Even though I've been all about expressing yourself, I do draw a line somewhere, so while I invite all the fans to go back and enjoy the Challenges from this season as much as they want, no I will not sleep with you. Sorry. Enjoy watching back the season as much as you want though..."

Nessa: "Any chance you all would get together for a big group scene with y'all."

Svetlana, to the rest of the cast: "Love you girls, but I'll pass. I think we'll just all let Laurel have Cara Maria all to herself." Cara Maria and Laurel laugh.

Nessa: "OK, well that's it for The Challenge: XXX reunion. Thank you for watching all season."

*audience claps*

**

**

*"The Challenge XXX: Shit you Didn't See"*

The following is a 'scene' that occurred inside the Challenge house that viewers didn't get to see, because the person who would have been operating the cameras, was involved...

When The Challenges are being filmed, production is supposed to have as minimal interaction with the cast as possible. Production, especially the cameramen, are supposed to be flies on the wall. Challenge legend Susie Meister did wind up marrying a production crew member from her final season: The Ruins, a rare exception.

Chase was a cameraman working his first season of The Challenge for season XXX. He had been a fan of the show previously and was enjoying his work, a lot more than he thought he would. Many members of production were fans of the show before getting jobs there, and he was one, and getting to film this very unique season.

Off camera, Chase had had a few friendly conversations with both Cara Maria and Laurel. These weren't meant to be flirtatious conversations, but the truth was, Chase had been attracted to Cara Maria, and with both women being open about their bisexuality, and with no male fellow-competitors in the house, both women found Chase cute. Though Cara Maria would admittedly be less likely to pursue Chase romantically than Laurel. Chase was a shorter guy, but had that sneaky-cockiness that Jordan, a castmate Laurel previously had a relationship with, had.