The Challenge: Season XXX Ep. 01

Story Info
The new season of The Challenge is unlike any other.
5.2k words
4.19
19.3k
21

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/18/2018
Created 11/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*I am not affiliated with MTV, Bunim/Murray Productions. None of the events in this series happened, and is a work of fiction.*

*****

It starts like any other season does. Shots of the competitors making their way to where they will be competing this season interspersed with the few second interview segments with the competitors.

"Hey, MTV. I know it's been ten years, and some of you have been wondering where I've been and the rest of you don't know who I am."

Svetlana, the beautiful black-haired Russian-American, original season Real World: Key West was doing her just her second Challenge. Svetlana's first season was The Duel, where she came in second place, it was also the first season for her Real World season-mate Johnny "Bananas" the greatest competitor in Challenge history, who had since done 13 challenges since while Svetlana had done zero. But Bananas was not here.

"I've changed a lot in ten years, but I'm finally mentally and physically ready to resume my Challenge career."

The competitors are on a yacht sailing on the Atlantic Ocean, about to dock in St. Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

"The last time you saw me, was Bloodlines, and I won my first Challenge in seven tries. I took a season off, and now I'm back to repeat."

Cara Maria, the fiery ultra-fit woman with red and blue streaks in her curly black hair, whose first season was Fresh Meat II, was back for another season.

Sitting together on the yacht, were four women whose first MTV shows were 'Are you the One?' Brittany, the curly-haired woman from season one, two from season three, the blonde Hannah, and Cheyenne, one of the black women from her season, and from Season four, Emma, the brunette with straight dark hair.

Cheyenne and Brittany had done a season of the Challenge, and were trying to prepare Emma and Hannah as best they could.

"I didn't really know what I was getting into when I signed up for Are you the One? And I really don't know what I'm getting into know, but I'm excited for the opportunity." Emma said in her segment.

In another part of the boat were Jenna and Camila. On her season of The Real World: Ex-Plosion, Jenna, the very attractive blonde was brought on to live with her ex, Jay. Camila was the only competitor who got her start on Spring Break Challenge who was invited to do subsequent seasons, and was on her ninth.

"What's up MTV! It's me Camila. This is my tenth season, and I still love competing on these shows." She said in her interview segment. Camila, the Brazilian brown-haired woman had a beautiful smile, beautiful eyes, beautiful everything. She was quite possibly the most attractive woman in the history of The Challenge.

...Which was tough considering a few other women who were on the boat with her, including Svetlana, and Johanna the Peruvian woman who, like Svetlana was coming back from a long hiatus.

Johanna's first season was The Real World: Austin, which aired one season before Svetlana's Key West, and Johanna was doing her first Challenge in five years. Johanna's last season was The Ruins, which aired right before Spring Break Challenge, so Camila had done nine seasons in the time Johanna and Svetlana were absent.

Cara Maria was distant from Jenna and Camila. There was a level of awkwardness because Camila was friends with Jenna and was sometimes friends on the show with Cara Maria, and sometimes on the opposite side, depending on their allegiances.

Cara Maria was not on Rivals 3, which Camila and Jenna were. Cara Maria, however, watched the show and when the episode in which Camila and her partner Tony were sent home for a physical altercation, Cara Maria and Jenna had an argument over Twitter, after Cara Maria accused production of keeping Jenna as "their favorite blonde" while implying production saw Camila as expendable in comparison. The trio exchanged a few looks as the boat got closer.

The boat docks in St. Thomas and there's shots of the competitors walking on a beach. When the competitors get to the production setup there's shots of confused looks on the ten Challenge competitors.

(**quick note from here on out: dialogue that's written in the format of [NAME:"_",] read it as a mini-interview segment. The woman is talking to production, unless it's T.J., then read it as him addressing the challengers.)

Hannah: "The last MTV show I did, there were ten hot guys. Now I'm looking around, and I don't see any."

Cara Maria: "I'm just assuming the guys are on another boat that was behind ours or something. I've seen tons of twists through the years, but I don't think they would do a female-only season."

There's a shot of The Challenge's host, T.J. Lavin, approaching the ten competitors as the show fades into a commercial... But there are no commercial breaks. No need for any, because this season actually isn't airing on MTV. It's not airing on any television station.

"Hey ladies." T.J. Lavin begins to address the competitors. "Welcome to the thirtieth season of The Challenge. Now, you're probably wondering where your male counterparts are. No, they're not lost at sea, they're not already at the house... They're not coming. This is the first female-only challenge, and in honor of it being season 30, this season, is called The Challenge: XXX."

A few audible 'what?!s' are heard amongst the crowd.

"Instead of the usually amount of hook-ups that occur in the house, you are going to be saving... that for the actual challenges." T.J. continued, "Each challenge will be entirely sex related, some will have a physical element. Some participants in past years may have had episodes that they would tell their families not to watch. This year well... They should skip the whole season."

T.J.: "This season won't be airing on MTV. MTV and Bunim-Murray has made an exclusive dual partnership with both PornHub and YouPorn, and both websites will be streaming this season to its subscribers. Both websites' subscribers will be asked to pay an extra amount, and this season will be available to them on a pay-what-you-want scale."

Svetlana: "So, I've been away for the Challenge and THIS is what I come back to."

Cara Maria: "Um, well, you guys continue to impress me with the twists."

"You guys might've seen that I'm a very sexual person." Averey, the brunette, original season Real World: Portland said. *Show plays clips from her season in which she and her castmates visited a sex store, and what she was planning on using her boyfriend/ roommate on the show, Johnny.* "So this should be a fun challenge for me."

T.J., addressing the cast, "Now, you all know I hate quitters, but given the extreme and unique nature of this season, we're gonna give you all a chance to back out..."

None of the cast members move, though the four women from Are you the One? all have looks on their faces that give off the impression they were thinking about it.

T.J. "Now, as you decide, let's talk money. Thanks to our lucrative deals, and this being the 30th edition The Challenge, you ladies are going to have the chance to make more money in one show, than Bananas has made in fourteen."

T.J. continued, now having all of the ten women's attention. "Each challenge will have $100,000 split and scaled to the respective finishes in each challenge, so all you have to do is compete in the first challenge and you'll get paid."

"Some challenges will have elimination rounds which will be similar to that day's challenge, called the Climax, but some days the eliminations will be directly tied in with the challenges themselves. So you gotta be on your game at all times."

"Now, the Final, will just feature two remaining women. The woman who finishes in second place will get an additional sum of money that matches the money they've already won to that point, plus an additional 10%. The winner... In honor of season 30, their final prize money will be triple the money they banked to that point, on top of that previous amount."

A few eyes widen.

Camila: "So, usually there's a set amount of money when you make and win the Final, but here, there is a lot of math involved and that's not for me. My strategy will just be to fuck... Wait, now we're not on MTV so I can say 'fuck' right? My strategy will just be one I've seen tons of girls on here do, fuck my way to the end, just with a different meaning."

T.J. "Okay ladies, the house is waiting for you, but one of you won't be moving in... That's because we're about to take you to your first Challenge, right now."

Johanna: "This is a lot to take in. It's my first Challenge in six years, we're going to be having sex instead of competing in physical activities, I'm not even sure if I want to be here, and neither are some of the other girls."

*Cuts to a shot of Hannah and Emma in tears, mostly inaudible as they are in shock and not prepared for the twist that T.J. told them.

Cheyenne to Hannah and Emma, "I understand your guys' frustrations, it's our bodies and we all do have the option to leave."

"I think I'm gonna do it though. That's a lot of money, and I'm already here." Emma decided.

Eventually, all ten women decided they will "compete." The women all got in the van that would transport them from the houses to the challenges and wherever else.

"Hey Cara, since we're on the van, are you gonna get a head start on all of us?" Jenna said taunting Cara Maria. Jenna was jokingly referencing a moment on Bloodlines, when a camera may or may not have caught Cara Maria giving Thomas a handjob.

Cara Maria just scowled and didn't answer. She had been used to treatment like this. Camila gave Jenna look that showed she thought that was very uncalled for, and the van was mostly silent.

It was a short ride as the women got off the bus, arriving at an old-looking building in the town part of St. Thomas. They got inside and were led into a hallway where T.J. was there to greet them.

T.J.: "Alright, ladies, welcome to your first Challenge in Season 30 in St. Thomas. Now as I mentioned earlier, every challenge will test your overall abilities to pleasure both yourselves, and sometimes, like this first one, other people. The first challenge is gonna be a test of both. In a Challenge I'm calling: Make 'em Cum."

"On the opposite side of this hallway are ten rooms, one for each of you. Each room is going to feature a glass partition. On the other side of the glass, you'll find a seated gentleman whom you've never met, that you will be... performing for."

"When the horn sounds, each of you will have the full attention of the man in your room on the other side of the glass. Each guy will begin masturbating, and that's the clock you'll be working against- you'll be trying to stimulate your corresponding gentleman and get him ejaculate as quickly as you can."

"Now, here's another twist: As I mentioned earlier, another thing that makes this season different from past seasons is that there will be a few challenges this year where the elimination is directly tied in with the main challenge, and this week is one of them. So it's all or nothing."

"Each wall is soundproofed, there will be no way into seeing into another room, you'll only be able to see your room with your man in it, so you won't know the progress of the rest of the field."

"Once all ten men have climaxed, an undisclosed amount of time will pass to ensure mystery of who placed where. When that time elapses, the horn will sound, I'll reveal how you all finished, and if you're in last place, you'll will be eliminated. Done. So, the better show you put on for your one-man audience, the better chance you give yourself of staying in the game."

Brittany: "So, we all just got here, and one of us is going to be eliminated before even getting to the house."

Jenna: "Well, this is it. The ten of us are all about to be pornstars I guess. Yay."

Svetlana: "Essentially, our fates don't even rest completely in our hands. It rests in the hands of random strangers that we have to watch jerk off."

The ten women are led into a line and each one is directed into a different room.

Emma: "My strategy is, uhh." *starts laughing* "I don't know, be as sexy as I can?"

Each women go into their rooms. They all wave and smile at the men, all different body types, ready to watch their performance.

T.J.: "O.K., both gentleman and ladies, do not start until you hear the horn..."

"3...2...1. Go!" *horn sounds*

The ten men all unzip their pants and take their cocks out. Production intersperses a few seconds with sets of four women at once as they begin the challenge, with fullscreen shots of them individually, stripping at varying paces to begin.

Averey didn't seem nervous at all. She stripped off her black shirt and her bra pretty quickly. She had done some modeling in her life and her body showed it, but this wasn't the time for modeling. She didn't stop and show her body off to the man in the room. She took off her shorts making eye contact before she lay down on the mattress in the room. She spread her legs wide open giving her gentleman was already stroking his cock a perfect view of her pussy.

Brittany gazed at her man as she stripped off her tank top and her jeans. She tried to look at her man as seductively as she good with her pretty blue eyes. She stood in her blue bra and panties and got as close to the glass as possible, then crouched down to get to the eye level of her gentleman and stuck her hand up her underwear.

All Camila had to do after the door to her room was closed was take two steps before her man's cock was starting to harden. The Brazilian was still a little nervous, but took off her shirt, then her jeans and her underwear. She was now wearing just a red bra covering her decent sized breasts. The way her man was fixated on her was somewhat flattering, and eased the nerves a little.

Cara Maria didn't have the biggest breasts or the biggest ass among the challenge contestants, but overall had one of the best bodies, and she had the sexy confidence that was going to help her this season. She stripped off all her clothes, and teasingly threw each individual item at the glass. Her man smiled as seeing her incredible body made him start masturbating at a quicker pace.

Cheyenne was frozen for a bit. The last challenge she had done, she had impressed, but she was not at all prepared for this. Cheyenne was the only black girl in this year's cast, and was given a black man to perform for. As she began stripping, she tried to think about how her competitors were attacking this challenge to keep pace, while not knowing what the pace was.

Emma had also done some modeling, but she was trying to relieve her nerves as best, and as quickly she could. Emma stepped closer to her man, and started to do a bit of a striptease. She was slow and deliberate taking off her shirt and her pants. When she unhooked her bra, she teased her man who was watching by faking revealing her breasts a few times. Though her man was hard and she was now making an effort, the effort was somewhat counter-intuitive as her taking time to get fully naked did not accelerating things.

Hannah had a pair of blue eyes that were easy to get lost in, but her whole body was sexy enough to get her man's attention as she stripped. The rookie had a great pair of breasts and a nice round ass, and she showed off everything to her one-person audience as she removed all her clothes.

Hannah had some competition in who the sexier blonde was, Jenna also knew how to command attention, and it was pretty easy for her to have the attention of the man in her room. Jenna took her shirt and pants off and stood half naked in front of her man before bending down, taking off her panties showing her ass...

Johanna had the perfect look for a challenge like this. Her modeling career gave her experience in when to look cute, and when to look sexy, and as soon as the door to her room turned her sex appeal up to 11. She stripped off all her clothes giving her gentleman as sexy a "fuck me" look as she could give.

Svetlana was making her big return to the Challenge. She was not about to go home first. She got in that room and got right into it. Svetlana sat across from her man and started masturbating even with all her clothes on. She knew she was in a race. Svetlana kept a finger in her pussy as she removed all her clothes, whatever she could take off with one hand she could, so she could keep one inside her pussy. When she was fully naked, she moved over to the bed, sat up and flicked her insides as fast as she could. She was hoping that her man would watch this and match her pace, and her idea worked.

Camila threw her clothes in a pile as she walked back and forth, to and away from her man. She was trying to show off her whole body to get the man to cum from seeing all of her. Camila got on the bed and soon as she started working on her pussy at a quicker pace, she put a look on her face that was pure ecstasy.

...Her ass... Jenna had a pretty big great ass. *Production edits in a clip from Battle of the Exes II, where Zach and a few other guys in the house, watch Jenna and Hailey in their bathing suits, doing a weird tandem-cartwheel exercise. Over the clip, Zach says "Jenna's butt has made me have some very, very terrible thoughts. Some very, very disgusting thoughts."*

Jenna was fully nude, standing somewhat close to the glass, she turned around and bent over, so her perfect ass that inspired that clip was on display for her man to do more than just think about. Jenna stuck two fingers in her pussy and moved them inside her in a way that her man watching could watch her ass jiggle with every stroke.

Jenna then walked back a few steps so she could press her big ass against the glass. She began gyrating on her fingers so her ass against the glass moved with her. That got her gentleman to jerk his dick hard enough to climax, spraying his cum on the glass where Jenna's butt was. Jenna came in first place, of course she wouldn't know that yet.

Cara Maria had 'it.' She had a great look, and now her perfectly toned body was sprawled on the bed in the room. She stuck her fingers up her pussy with one hand and flicked her hard nipple with the other hand, trying to get as much eye contact with the man watching her as possible.

Cara Maria began thrusting her pelvis up and down on her fingers. She wanted the man to begin envisioning himself on that bed with her. "Uhhhhhhhhh. Uhhhhh. Fuck!" Cara Maria began to moan, a few seconds later, the man watching her came.

The episode continued to go back and forth between the eight remaining women, continuing to use split-screen and mosaic four-screen view. There were a few seconds of Averey, Cheyenne, Hannah, and Brittany all working on themselves, then a few seconds of Johanna, Svetlana, Emma, and Camila, all at work in different positions. Production edited all four of their moans on top of each other. Creating an amplified erotic experience for the at-home viewers.

Production began editing in a clock in the bottom of the screen at around three minutes, but had it jump back and forth so that the viewers would not know where the rest of the competitors placed, and the order their men were shown in wasn't the exact order.

Averey moved around a lot on top of the bed as she began fingering herself at a more frantic pace. She started to alternate a pattern of removing one hand, showing the man watching her how wet she was, licking her fingers, while the other hand continued to work her g-spot. This continued until her man reached both of their goals.

Production then kept a split screen of Cheyenne and Hannah with their men watching them and continuing to work towards getting both their women to advance. Cheyenne's legs were crouched down on the bed, but her upper body was straight up, so she bounced herself up and down as she fucked herself. "Uhhh. Fuck!" She moaned with her perky breasts bouncing along with her while trying to get the man to enjoy the show as much as she could.

12