The Challenge: Season XXX Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the other half of the screen, Hannah was on her stomach, moving back and forth on her fingers while running her other hand through her beautiful blonde hair. Her man got a great view of her breasts moving back and forth pressed on the sheets making faces that omitted pleasure. The episode then showed both Cheyenne and Hannah's men cumming at the same time.

Brittany, the curly haired competitor was crouched over, with one hand on the glass wall and the other hand rubbing her pussy. Her breasts hanging down with her. On her season of Are you the One?, there was a scene with male cast-member Adam, where viewers got a small tease of how she talks in the bedroom.

This was different, she realized that this was a performance, so she began screaming fake, excessively loud moans to enhance the performance, like you would hear in porn. "UHH! UHHH! UHH!" she screamed as loud as she could. Given the situation, it wasn't one-tenth the actual amount of pleasure she was feeling, but her strategy worked as her man sprayed his cum in some tissue paper.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooh. I wish you were on this bed with me." Johanna called out from her half of the room. She still had her black bra on, but it was lowered so her breasts were still exposed. "Uhhh. Uhhhhhhhh" Johanna continued to moan softly, as she kept fingering herself. She soon leaned back and started moaning a little louder, while trying to

"I wish you could break that glass, stick your big cock in my pussy and break me. I'm so wet, and I wish you could take care of how wet I am." This caused Johanna's man to stand up, but stand up was all he could do... Besides cum from watching Johanna's performance.

Svetlana sat up in the bed facing the man she was performing for. She had gotten all her clothes off and her breasts had gotten bigger since her last season of The Challenge, which aired when she was just 21. With one hand, she was keeping her clit as open as possible while flicking her g-spot.

The frantic pace she was keeping made her moans almost sound like grunts. "UhhhhGGGHHHHHHghhhhhhGGGHHHHGHH." She blurted out. Her man was stroking his dick as fast as he could before he shot his cum on the glass.

Editing had yet to show two women make their men finish: Camila and Emma, though that didn't mean they were the last two. Either one could've finished between third or last, but The Challenge wanted to add an element of deception.

Once Emma had finished stripping her clothes, she sat on the bed and leaned back to face the man watching and masturbating to her. She lifted one leg up and alternated hands reaching over then around her leg for better access.

She stopped a few times as it still hadn't sunk in exactly what she was doing. She soon recovered, as she had a finger on each hand inside her pussy moaning as she got the man watching her to cum.

Camila put a pillow against the headboard of the bed and was leaning against it as she fingered herself. "Uhhhhhhh. Uhhhhhhh" she moaned continuing to look at her as alluringly as possible as he stroked his cock.

Camila shifted positions so she was now on her back, she kept her left finger in her pussy, then lifted her pelvis up so she could stick her right index finger inside her asshole. She was now fingering both her holes, and it didn't take long after doing that, to get her man to ejaculate. However, Camila didn't care, she kept fingering both her holes, and didn't care if there was one, or ten strangers watching. The man was surprised but didn't need any more material so he just enjoyed it.

About two minutes passed. Each woman sat there waiting for the Challenge to be over. Well, every woman except Camila who was still pleasuring herself.

It was hard to gauge if there was more awkwardness between the women and the men who had to masturbate for them before they started or after.

The horn sounds, and the women slowly leave their rooms. They all find a bathroom to wash themselves off their hands. Some talking about the challenge that just happened and some were somewhat stunned.

The women started to file together to hear the results of the first challenge.

T.J.: "Alright, ladies, I'm very proud of you on a great first challenge. Nobody quit, everyone gave it their all. Great work."

"Now," the host continued, I'm going to give the results from first to last place, and I'll remind you, last place means you're eliminated."

"In first place, and it wasn't close, with a time of two minutes and 26 seconds... Jenna. Congrats. For first place, you'll be banking $16,500, which may not seem like a lot, but as the field decreases, everyone who advances will be banking more money per challenge."

Jenna: "Even though I've been in three finals, it hasn't been because I've won a lot of individual challenges. Maybe this season will play to more strengths, but I'm proud of myself for starting off with a win.. Thankfully, every guy I've been with has lasted longer than two and a half minutes."

T.J. continued to list off the results. "Second place, with a time of three minutes and six seconds... Welcome back Svetlana."

"Third place at three minutes and thirty seconds was Brittany. Right behind her, Cara Maria at three minutes and forty-one seconds."

The women cordially applaud after each name, but some especially the other three Are you the One? castmembers, begin to show nervousness.

T.J.: "Rounding out the top five, at four minutes and eleven seconds, Johanna."

"Sixth place was at four minutes and twenty-one seconds, even though the competitor kept up her act way past that mark." Camila smiled knowing it was her.

Camila, giggling: "Yeah I got really caught up in the moment, what?... I've finger myself all the time, I just forgot I was doing it with someone else watching. I can tell I'm really going to enjoy this season."

Averey: "I'm starting to get nervous. I got so lost in the moment, that I definitely lost track of time, I can't remember how quickly the man I was performing for came."

T.J.: "Hannah, your gentleman was next, at four minutes and thirty-seven seconds, followed by Averey, at four minutes and forty-eight seconds." Averey smiled and breathed a huge sigh of relief.

T.J.: "That leaves two challengers, Cheyenne, and Emma. Now, even though you're both beautiful ladies and we thank you for giving it your all, forty-five seconds separated you two."

T.J.: "Emma." Emma begins to look sullen, knowing what's coming, "...Sorry, this ends your time in St. Thomas. Cheyenne, congratulations you're staying in the game and will move into the house. Emma, take care, we hope to see you again."

Emma waves to the rest of the cast and hugs Cheyenne and Hannah.

Emma: "So, I was really nervous, as I've never had to masturbate in front of a guy for money before. Maybe I could've done something different to make that dude more attracted to me, but, I don't know how comfortable I would've been with nine weeks of this. I know rookie usually go home early, but I was hoping to not fall into the trend."

T.J.: "OK ladies, get settled in. Since there's only nine of you, there'll be less over-crowding than you're used to. And I'll see you for your next challenge."

The women get back in the bus. Usually in a season premier of The Challenge, there's a mad rush to get the best rooms. There's some of this this time, but it's much less energetic as the women have already traveled and "competed."

It was far from a typical first night in the house, except everyone drank the same amount as they would on a first night, and most of the women were pretty drunk at this point.

Another thing that was absent from this first night was that there was no scenes with veteran challengers trying to prep the rookies, because this season was so unique that it was like everyone was a rookie.

"It already feels weird not having any guys in the house." Jenna said to the rest of the women as it was now the first night in the house.

"Yeah, I'm not sure what "Bananas" is gonna be more jealous of, all the money for first place or not getting to see all of us perform in the challenges up close." Cara Maria replied.

"Should we do his stupid toast anyway?" Camila said with her glass in hand.

"No!" Cara Maria said laughing.

The night soon died down. There were no first-night hookups unlike other seasons, there was no gameplay strategy to talk about, it was certainly going to be a unique season.

*End of episode*

*****

*So, this is what it is. As always, all feedback is welcome. For fans of The Challenge, In either the comments, or a p.m., if anyone has an idea for either a challenge(s) and/or elimination round(s), I would love to hear it, and if I like it, I would possibly flex out one/some of the ones I already had planned. Additionally, if there is an alumn(s) you really want to see here, you may add that to the comment and I will consider writing them into season two, or writing them into this season.*

*Additional note: I was unaware of Cheyenne's pregnancy until right before I was about to submit this, and am currently deliberating her fate.*

12