The Challenge: Season XXX Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna's tongue returned to Svetlana's pussy now once again on top while the director still wanted Svetlana's attention. He made a circle with his right hand and pointed at the vibrator with his left and put it his finger through and Svetlana understood what he wanted.

Jenna was so focused on Svetlana's pussy she almost didn't know what was coming. Svetlana inserted the tip of the black vibrator into Jenna's asshole and turned it on. When she did, Jenna picked her head up, her eyes widened as she adjusted to it.

Svetlana grabbed on to Jenna's big asscheeks to try to amplify the combined sensations of her tongue licking her pussy and the vibrator in her ass as she started to move it in and out of the blonde's asshole.

Like with Cara Maria, Jenna had to struggle to keep a steady rhythm in licking Svetlana's pussy, again needing to occasionally let her tongue sit somewhere near the front of her entrance as she moaned from the double penetration. "UHHHHH YEAH!" The blonde's moans grew louder, Svetlana skillfully shaking Jenna's ass with one hand, pressing the vibrator in and out of her with the other while keeping her tongue inside the blonde's pussy.

Svetlana had been close to cumming since the first shoot with Camila. She had never been really attracted to women in her life but today, she was really turned on by both Camila's and Jenna's beautiful bodies sprawled on top of her, sharing a hot tongue fuck with both women.

The more she felt Jenna's ass shake in her hands, and her body shake above her and her tongue moaning into her pussy the closer she got to cumming. "Uhhhhh. Uhhh!" The brunette moaned into Jenna before giving her a few more hard licks. Jenna tried to get a few more actual licks of her partner in and then placed two fingers on her clit and rubbed it swiftly, matching the pace Svetlana was fucking her ass with.

Jenna's mouth was wide open when it received some of Svetlana's cum. As she came, Svetlana slowed down her licks of Jenna's pussy, but luckily the vibrator was stimulating enough so Jenna was still close to cumming. "UHH YEAH! UH UHHH!" Svetlana gave a few soft taps to Jenna's ass as Jenna was shaking it more and more.

Soon the dual-sensations of Svetlana's tongue and the vibrator in her ass drove Jenna to another intense orgasm. Her powerful ass grinding down against Svetlana's ass so hard Svetlana thought she was going to break a tooth.

Svetlana took the vibrator out as Jenna came down from her orgasm and Jenna lifted herself off Svetlana. Svetlana tried to give the camera a good shot of the wide hole she made in Jenna's ass.

Jenna was exhausted from cumming twice and lay down on her back. She completely forgot about the time limit. Svetlana hoped that the production crew would still use a few final seconds of them not 69-ing, and she got on top of Jenna, putting her right leg in between the blonde's legs and kissed her.

The two women were still breathing heavily and Svetlana had the vibrator near her hand and when they broke off the kiss, inserted it in Jenna's mouth. It took a few seconds for Jenna to realize she was tasting her own asshole. She was at first grossed out when she realized it but really couldn't tell, so she sucked on it as if it were a cock until the director said 'cut.'

Jenna was a bit bigger than Svetlana so Svetlana was a bit strained from supporting her, but luckily, they thought their performance for the cameras would have been worth it.

The two Boston-based Challengers, Cara Maria and Brittany were paired for the second half. Brittany was still on a high from being with Averey in the first half, and now she got to luck into who appeared to be the two best women to be paired with for Challenges like these.

Brittany and Cara Maria were a perfect pairing. Brittany knew that like Averey, she was going to let Cara Maria be in control, and Cara Maria being the perfect competitor to take control. The director yelled 'action' and the two lay down on the bed.

Cara Maria was under Jenna in the first half so she put her self on top of Brittany this time. As Cara Maria got her head to Brittany's pussy took a few seconds to breathe in her scent, and she could tell Averey had tongued Brittany to an orgasm, and Cara Maria was determined to give Brittany one herself. Jenna hadn't quite made Cara Maria cum, but Cara Maria knew that Brittany's efforts on top of Jenna's would be enough in the time frame.

The two got off to a pretty quick pace Cara Maria's spread out over her fellow Bostonian, and she lowered her head and stuck her tongue into Brittany's pussy. Brittany tried to take elements of what she had picked up from Averey with what Cara Maria was doing as she lifted her head and started tongue-fucking Cara Maria.

Brittany's moans were soft whispers, having just cum in the first half of the shoot. She ran her hands through the braids and the beads in Cara Maria's red and black hair as the more experienced woman above her licked her pussy.

Brittany had been new to lesbian sex as of this season was learning quickly, and Cara Maria was impressed by how quickly, and more and more impressed each second, as the brunette's whispers were more drawn out. Each woman now had their tongues fully inside the other's pussy each one feeling the other one moan into them as they licked each other.

The director signaled that the two should turn over and Cara Maria agreed. She was thinking about the pair turning over right before the director instructed them to. Brittany kept her hands on Cara Maria's firm, toned ass as the two turned over, the curly haired brunette was on top for the first time in either shoot.

Now that she was on top, Brittany thought it was a good time to exaggerate her moans especially since there was an extra camera crew she had to perform for. "UH. UHHHHHHH" She let out as Cara Maria was now below her, her own tongue deeper into the brunette.

Cara Maria moved her head up and down more to try to keep her tongue moving as fast as she could in Brittany's pussy, driving the girl closer to cumming. "UHHHHHH FUUUUCK!" Brittany barely needed to embellish anymore, as Cara Maria had gotten her close to an orgasm as authentic as the one Averey had.

Brittany kept her tongue inside Cara Maria, but didn't move it around as much, as the hard orgasm Cara Maria was tongue fucking her to enveloped her. "UH! UH! UGHHHH!" Brittany's pelvis shook above Cara Maria as she came again. She lifted her head up from Cara Maria's pussy as the camera's had a good shot of her face mid-orgasm.

As soon as Brittany could focus, she went back down to Cara Maria's pussy and re-inserted her tongue. Cara Maria didn't slow down, keeping her tongue inside Brittany.

The director wanted Cara Maria and Brittany to shift positions again. This time, Cara Maria didn't know who should be on top, so she thought to switch it up again and have them both be on their sides, but wasn't sure whose backside should be facing the camera.

Brittany had a pretty nice, round ass, so Cara Maria turned the two so her back was to the camera, and Cara Maria's face as she continued to give and receive the oral with Brittany would also be on display behind her.

The boom mic operator moved back to better pick up Brittany's moans since she was away from the camera. The cameraman shifted up so they could have a shot of both women, locked in a 69, both on their sides, each one moaning into the other's pussies.

The time to hear the second-half pairings and the shift to the new rooms, made the orgasm Cara Maria was working on with Jenna fade, and now Brittany was doing a great job at bringing it back up. Brittany easily adjusted to now being on their sides, and kept licking Cara Maria's pussy, making the more experienced redhead moan.

Cara Maria brought the two of them as close as possible with her hands, as they continue to eat each other, Brittany's moans were growing louder again but she tried to keep her tongue in Cara Maria.

"Uh. Uuuuhhhhhhhhhh." Cara Maria's moans were more high-pitched, especially in contrast with Brittany's as they alternated moans, their tongues thrusting in each other faster. "Uhhh. AAAHHHH!" Cara Maria's hips thrashed against Brittany as she came, her screams loud enough that both pairs of women on either side of them could hear them.

Making Cara Maria, an expert in lesbian love-making, cum, gave Brittany confidence that she didn't have when this Challenge started. Cara Maria moved her head back to Brittany's pussy, and inserted two fingers, and flicked Brittany's g-spot. Brittany firmly grasped Cara Maria's red and black hair as she bucked her hips onto her tongue.

Cara Maria cupped Brittany's ass and felt it shake as the brunette came for the second time, and the third time during the challenge. "UH. Uhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhh!" Brittany tipped over on her back as she came down from her orgasm, Cara Maria gave a few soft kisses to Brittany's thighs before the director yelled 'cut.'

Even after the shoot was over, Cara Maria kept placing soft kisses all over Brittany's body, and Brittany didn't move, or object to it. This was second nature to Cara Maria, who wanted to take as much time as she wanted with all of her lesbian partners, regardless of whether it was for a Challenge or not.

Camila went over to Averey and the two went back in the room she was in with Brittany. Averey studied Camila as she walked from the doorway to the bed. Of the six remaining women, Averey thought Camila had the best body, and this was their first time being grouped together in a Challenge.

Averey knew that this Challenge was about filming porn, so she had the idea to make her scenes as continuous as possible. Since Brittany was on top of Averey when the director cut the first shoot, she lied down on the bed and had Camila get on top of her and suspend her crotch slightly above Brittany until the director yelled action.

When he did, Camila lowered herself, and Averey went right to work eating Camila's pussy, skipping the teasing and pretending it was still Brittany above her.

Camila was startled at first but then she adjusted, lowered her head, and gave a few soft licks to Averey's pussy below her. She realized in the shoot with Svetlana, she might not have evened the focus enough so she tried to but more effort into eating Averey out.

After a few minutes, Camila would find this as difficult, as Averey was a little better pussy eater than Svetlana was. Averey seemed to put more into each individual lick and was better at making both of them feel more into the dual-fucking.

Once Averey got as good a rhythm she had with Brittany, she added a finger to the sexy Brazilian's pussy on top of her tongue. "Uhhhh." Camila started to moan as she was enjoying a second woman's tongue inside her and a second pussy for her tongue to enjoy.

Camila grabbed on to Averey's upper legs, to try to keep herself locked in on the other brunette's pussy, but there were a few moments where her head uncontrollably lifted up again, which better filled the room with the pleasurable moans she was omitting.

Camila also added a finger to Averey's pussy, but was not quite doing as expert a job Averey was. Averey grabbed onto Camila's ass as it was shaking harder from Averey's tonguing and fingering. Averey was taking the Challenge seriously- she wanted her two shoots to not only have the most amount of usable footage, but she wanted her 23 minutes of the 69 to be the best.

Averey was now relishing a second woman on top of her as Camila was getting a better balance between her enjoying Averey's pussy and her own enjoyment of Averey's eating of Camila's. "UHH yeah!" Averey moaned encouragingly as Camila was curling her tongue and finger inside the brunette.

Camila found that she was a better match with Averey than Svetlana, and had a better dynamic for the sake of this specific Challenge. Averey and Camila kept themselves locked in the 69 for a few more minutes, each one of their licking fingering of the other making their moans louder and louder.

Averey hadn't cum in the first half but Camila had so she was closer this time. Feeling Camila's great breasts against her stomach, and her tongue and index finger getting more and more inside her pussy, Averey thrusted her hips up a few centimeters. "UHHHHH!" She bucked a few times as she came into Camila's mouth.

Camila swallowed some, and some came out, due to Averey's tongue going into overdrive after her orgasm. "UH Yeah. Uhhhhhhhhh!" The Brazilian was close to cumming again on top of another competitor. Averey kept her index finger on Camila's g-spot and stuck a pinky in Camila's ass.

Camila stopped herself from pushing herself all the way up like with Svetlana so they could better give off the appearance the two were locked in a 69. "UHHHHHHHH!" Her face was down in the sheets as she was screaming in pleasure from Averey's double penetration.

Averey kept digging her tongue into Camila's pussy, while wiggling her two fingers inside her two holes as her body shook above her. Averey held onto Camila's ass and shook it against her fingers that were inside her. "Uh YEAHHHHHH!" Camila's whole body shook on top of Averey. When she came, she squirted onto the brunette's cute face, and without realizing, sunk down enough so that Averey now supported her whole body.

The two women were breathing heavily, but the director hadn't yelled 'cut' yet, so Averey just continued to lick Camila's pussy again, and when Camila also realized time wasn't up yet, did the same, until the director finally did yell 'cut.'

All six women get dressed and come out into the hallway as the challenge ends.

Svetlana: "It's really hard to tell who has a better chance in this challenge because we never saw how half the others did. There's a lot of stress because anybody could've placed anywhere."

T.J.: "Okay ladies, obviously our crew has some work to do. So we're gonna take you all back to the house, and when the editors are done putting the compilation together, I'll meet you guys at the house to read the results."

Jenna: "Now we're all gonna be even more anxious, because usually we find out the results of a timed Challenge immediately after it's over, and now we have to wait to find out who won. We don't know who's going into the Climax, and we're all gonna be stressed out."

The women all get on the van. It's quieter than usual with the women not knowing who won.

Cara Maria: "So there's a different vibe in the van this week, because we don't know the results of the Challenge yet."

The women all get back to the house, shower, and anxiously await T.J. to find out the results.

Averey: "It feels like we've been back at the house for hours, patiently awaiting all of our fates. We're all going a little crazy. Camila and Jenna have been pacing in and around the house, Svetlana looks like a puppy waiting for its owner waiting for that door to open and T.J. to arrive."

It's night time when T.J. finally walks in the house.

T.J.: "Alright girls, I have the results for today's Challenge. The crews were very impressed with you all. You girls were ready for each shoot, you kept your focus on your partner. When you guys switched positions, you did it swiftly, they thought the build-up was good. There are 4,140 seconds in 69 minutes, and our editors only took off 143. Meaning you girls got in a 66 minute and 37 second clip."

T.J.: "Great job, all of you, now remember, the two players with the most cut time will be going into the Climax."

T.J.: "In the first heat, Brittany, you had some hesitation early on, and you and Averey had 16 seconds knocked off. Camila & Svetlana, there was some early struggles, you had 44 seconds cut from your shoot, and Cara Maria & Jenna, your guys' shoot had 13 seconds knocked off."

Averey: "Now I'm starting to get worried, because I might be going into elimination because Brittany was nervous and I wasn't."

T.J.: "In the second heat, Svetlana and Jenna, you girls lost 22 seconds because you didn't pick up the second half with as much passion as the first half ended. That puts Svetlana at 83 total seconds and Jenna at 35."

T.J.: "Cara Maria and Brittany, you girls did great, only three seconds were knocked off. Cara Maria you finished at 16 cut seconds, and Brittany at 83."

Cara Maria smiles knowing she's safe, while Brittany puts her hands behind her back, frustrated with herself.

T.J.: "Averey and Camila. Averey, the director loved the way you picked up right where you left off with Brittany, piecing the two shoots together..."

Camila and Averey's legs are shaking, Averey was sure she was going in because her time with Camila would put her past Brittany.

T.J.: "So, the director and editor actually didn't cut a single second of your shoot."

Averey and Camila smile, realizing they're safe. Camila gives Averey a hug, now indebted to her for getting her through to next week.

T.J.: "Averey and Camila, you remained at 61 and 44 seconds. Cara Maria, you win today's Challenge at 16 total seconds."

T.J.: "That means, Brittany and Svetlana, I'll see you ladies in the Climax tomorrow night. Get some rest."

Brittany: "It sucks, but I realize this one was on me. I got nervous early on, I deserve to go in, and I hope I can take her out."

Svetlana: "I got a little unlucky. It seemed like Averey and Cara Maria were the ones that really knew what to do, and I was the only one that didn't get paired with either of them. I have no idea what the climax is going to be, but the one other season of the Challenge I did, I won every elimination round I was in, so I hope I can do it again."

**

It's the next day. Svetlana and Brittany are shown packing their bags.

Cara Maria: "We haven't had the usual buildup between the Challenge and Elimination Round that Svets and Brittany got today. I know they're both determined. I've been paired with both of them, but if I had to pick one, I think I'll go with my fellow Masshole Brittany to win."

Averey: "I love the extra tension going in. I think we all missed this type of suspense."

For the Climax, the six remaining women are brought back to the same building. They're led into a much bigger room. Two beds are set up next to each other. A few extra members of the porn filming crew from yesterday have stayed with the Challenges' production crew as advisors. Just like other challenges, there's a space with a railing for the competitors who are safe to observe the elimination round.

Svetlana: "The last Climax was based on the daily Challenge, so we're both wondering if today's is gonna be like that too, with 69-ing, or if something completely different is planned."

Brittany: "I'm a little nervous. The fact that there haven't been many elimination rounds. Svetlana and I didn't even know how to dress, or how to do our hair. We didn't know if we'd be doing something physical like the Ultimate Surrender or not."

T.J.: "Alright girls, welcome to the Climax. I'm gonna need to see Svetlana and Brittany."

The two women who finished fifth and sixth yesterday approach T.J. while the other four women stand to the side looking on.

T.J.: "Tonight's Climax, is Gangbang. Each of you will start out on your respective beds, and will each be joined by one professional male porn star. At random intervals, you will each be joined by an additional porn star, and another, then another. The Climax is going to be a test of sexual endurance. You two will have to be able to withstand the multitude of fuckings you'll be receiving."

T.J.: "The Climax will end when either one of you: gives up, or are mentally or physically unable to do something your co-stars ask of you."

T.J.: "Also, for your guys' protection and comfort, we have a safeword, and that safeword is 'network.' When you say it, the porn stars will stop and make sure you're okay. However, if you use it too many times, you might be deemed unable to compete and will be sent packing. "