The Challenge: Season XXX Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany: "My nerves actually started to go away as T.J. announced the Challenge, because I'm really looking forward to getting fucked by some hard cock by hot men. As much fun as I've had with the other Challengers, I really need a break from all the lezzing I've been doing."

Svetlana: "I'm ready for this. Bring them all on at once, I don't care. I don't plan on giving up. I don't know who has the advantage here me or Brittany, but I honestly think it is me if it comes down to stamina."

T.J.: "Alright, when the horn sounds, your first co-star will join you and the Climax will begin."

Svetlana and Brittany both stand in front of the bed. They eagerly look at the door, waiting for the first men to come in and start the elimination round. They occasionally look at each other, but don't make eye contact.

The horn sounds, the door opens and two muscular men, neither wearing shirts, enter the room. They both walk over to Brittany and Svetlana, neither of them say anything.

Brittany's first porn star is tan, with shoulder length black hair. He quickly takes off Brittany's shirt, undoes her jeans, and takes off her panties with his teeth. Brittany is immediately attracted to this man even and begins feeling wetness in her pussy. Even though Cara Maria and Averey might have the confidence to succeed in these challenges, the man on top of Brittany is a professional, and has all the confidence.

Svetlana's first porn star has spiked up brown hair, and is more aggressive. He rips off Svetlana's shirt, and puts two hands on Svetlana's breasts, still covered by her bra and kisses her. Svetlana is a little nervous. Her tongue doesn't really move as she knows the man- and soon to be multiple men- are now in control. The man undoes Svetlana's bra, and takes off her shorts and underwear in the same motion.

Brittany's porn star takes off her bra, and now both competitors are naked, slowly getting settled in for the long elimination round. Each man gets off the bed, and whisper something to each other.

"How bout you two pick up where you left off?" The longer-haired pornstar suggested. Brittany was disappointed. She was hungry for the cock from the man standing in front of her, but now she had to engage in more lesbian sex to get it.

"Yes. Another 69, use what you learned yesterday," the porn star said to them. Svetlana laid on her back and Brittany sat down on her face. She lowered herself down, and lowered her head down to Svetlana.

The two brunettes started 69-ing, each one relieved to have had a 24 layoff since the last Challenge. They remembered that they had to do everything their men asked of them, and since one of them was about to be eliminated, it was a poetic send-off.

Brittany and Svetlana were now licking each other's pussies, but were both distracted when both their men unzipped their pants and took off their boxers. Each man started lightly stroking their increasingly hard cocks, and this was taking up more and more of Brittany's attention.

The men were getting more and more turned on by the lesbian action in front of them, and the women were getting more and more turned on knowing two cocks were out, soon to be joined by two more. They got even more distracted when the door opened and the second pair of men walked in.

One looked very similar to Svetlana's porn star but with a darker shade of black hair. The other was a little paler with a buzzcut, and each one took their dicks out as they walked closer to the bed.

Brittany and Svetlana now had four men circled around them, even though their heads were buried in each other's pussies, it was hard not to notice. Each one was softly moaning, while anticipating what was next.

"Enough." One of the newer porn stars said. Svetlana gave Brittany a couple more licks to her pussy as she lifted herself off Svetlana and her two pornstars directed her over to her bed.

On each bed, the pair of porn stars stood above Brittany and Svetlana. They both understood that the embrace with each other was a symbolic warm-up, and now the Climax would really begin.

One from each pair had Svetlana and Brittany get on their knees in front of the two men. With their erect cocks in front of their faces, the two men had the Challengers open their mouths and they stuck their cocks inside them.

Brittany and Svetlana both started sucking the porn stars' cocks. It had been awhile since either women had felt a man anywhere on or in their body, and Brittany was showing how much she missed it, bobbing her head up and down on the dick.

The two men from each pairing pulled their cocks out, letting the other one take a turn. Brittany started to alternate between the two cocks, doing all she can to keep herself in the Challenge. Each time she switched cocks, she softly fondled the balls of the man above her.

Svetlana's two men also had her alternate between cocks, hungrily getting as much of each cock down her throat as she could. Occasionally, she'd look up at whichever man she was blowing, the men looking into her gorgeous, big brown eyes.

"Yes. Yes." Brittany's man said encouragingly as he and the other man forced her to gobble as much of the cock as could fit. "Swallow it." The black-haired man said forcefully, signaling he was about to cum, so Brittany stayed focused on his cock, not planning on alternating again.

"If you don't swallow every drop, you lose the game." The man said, Brittany nodded her head, and moved her head faster, taking every inch of the hard cock in her mouth, the man looked down and put a hand on the back of her head and patted it before he shot his cum into Brittany's mouth.

"Ahhhh. Yes." He said as his cock sputtered as it was still inside Brittany's mouth. Brittany tilted her head back, making sure she swallowed every drop of the man's cum, and licked up some of what got on her lips.

One of Svetlana's men looked down at her after looking at Brittany. "You do the same." He said in a thick Eastern-European accent. "Every drop, slut."

Svetlana had one hand on the shaft of the man's cock while she sucked it. "Ah fuck. YES." The man grabbed some of Svetlana's black hair as he came into her mouth. Svetlana also swallowing all of the cum he shot into her mouth.

Brittany and Svetlana were about to move onto the other cocks when the door opened. The two trios looked back as a younger, shorter looking pornstar with straight brown hair, and a tan Latino man with a fade approached. The two pairs of pornstars waited for the new members to arrive for the next position.

As the third men for each arrived, the two men who didn't cum in Brittany and Svetlana's mouths, the black-haired man and the shaved-head one, each lied down on their backs. They had Svetlana and Brittany each get on top of them and had each one lower their pussy onto their cocks, which were already throbbing from the half-blowjobs they already got.

Brittany let out a soft moan and smiled. As skilled as Averey was with a strap-on, she just really missed the feeling of a cock inside her pussy. She straddled the man below her for positioning and began rocking back and forth. She had missed cock, and was more than fine with now being greeted by an onslaught of them.

Svetlana did the same as her pornstar approached. The two women were now bouncing up and down on the cocks below them. Neither of them knew how or when the Challenge was going to end, and at this point, they didn't want it to.

The two men who Brittany and Svetlana were fucking each took their cocks out of them, turned them the opposite way, and stuck them back in. When they did this, each of the two new men stood over the two Challengers and stuck their cocks in their mouths.

Brittany's pornstar below her placed his hands on her hips and rocked her back and forth. Each thrust of his cock inside her made her suck harder on the cock in her mouth. "MMMMMMMMM!" She began to moan and gargle with the cock inside her, which made her start moving her head back and forth harder on the cock.

"Oh. Yes." The man she was sucking said. "You like getting fucked for money?" He said. Brittany reflected on these last five weeks after he said that. She thought about how, through this Challenge she, and the other ten women throughout, had all by virtue, become pornstars. She just hadn't thought about it that definitively.

"Mhhhhmm." The curly-haired brunette answered in her moment of self-reflection as she kept bobbing her head on the cock in her mouth. She started to anticipate the second hot load going into her mouth as she began to leak some juices out of her own pussy.

Svetlana again had one hand on the Latin porn stars' shaft while sucking it. Below her, the man was thrusting his cock upwards, as he moved the Ukranian woman back and forth, her tits bouncing more and more.

Each of the first pornstars were standing back, watching, lightly jerking their own cocks back to life. The Latin pornstar was close to cumming, but he took his cock out of Svetlana's mouth, thus making Svetlana's moans become much louder as the man below her pumped his cock harder into her. "Uh. UH! UH Yeahhhhh!" The sound of the man's legs slapping Svetlana's hips as he fucked her began mixing with her moans.

Svetlana's third pornstar took her right hand in his, and had them both stroke his cock, finishing the orgasm she had began. The man squirted his cum on Svetlana's great tits. Svetlana felt the cum splashing onto her body, then felt it start to drip down as the man below her rocked her back and forth more.

On the other bed, the shorter man kept his cock in Brittany's mouth until he came. Through her moans, it was hard for her to keep the cum down, but since this pornstar didn't threaten her chances in the Challenge, she knew it was okay when some of it slipped out.

Without a cock in their mouths, Brittany and Svetlana's dueling moans were much louder, and when the fourth pair of pornstars entered the room. The erotic sights and sounds made the two very eager to join in. The one heading towards Brittany also had a shaved head, but was taller than the one with Svetlana. The other was shorter, with a faux hawk.

Brittany and Svetlana were now up to four guys in their gangbang. Their feelings started to fluctuate between passion for the sex they were having and overwhelmed, but they were both determined to stay and keep their place in the game. The pornstars who were under Brittany and Svetlana got out from under them, and aggressively threw them onto the bed on their back.

Each quartet of pornstars began to take turns fucking the two brunettes individually. Each time one of the men took their cocks out, they moved rapidly, to try to keep their pussies constantly filled. Occasionally, one of the other men would put their cocks inside Brittany and Svetlana's mouths, and have them suck on them.

The four women who were safe were all looking on, with different levels of focus, impressed by Brittany and Svetlana's efforts.

Cara Maria: "Brittany and Svetlana are, well I guess they're both doing well, because they haven't given up yet. It's a tough Climax, because I know for me, I'd be having a tough time with this Challenge because I just love one-on-one sex whether it's with a guy or girl. I love putting the focus on one person."

"Take those dicks, girls!" Cara Maria yelled from across the room, trying to be encouraging.

While Averey, Camila, and Cara Maria kept watching, Jenna wished she could walked out the door. The gangbang was becoming a little tough to watch, and she thought she would have quit by now had she been in it. There were moments where she turned around and faced the other side of the wall.

The two quartets of pornstars all got off the bed. On the left of Svetlana's bed, the brown-haired man and the one with the buzzcut stood face to face. On the right of Svetlana's bed, the Latino and the one with the fauxhawk stood face to face. On the right and left sides of Brittany's bed, the longer haired and the black-haired man, and the shorter one and the shaved-head one mirrored them.

The black-haired pornstar picked Brittany up, and the one with the buzzcut picked up Svetlana. The two men held the two women up as Svetlana wrapped her legs around the pornstar, as each men started fucking them.

After a few pumps, they both kept the two in the air, and the long-haired man inserted his cock in Brittany's asshole and the spiked-brown-haired man stuck his cock up Svetlana's. Both women took deep, gasping breaths as they now had a cock in both of their holes.

The two pairs of men bounced Brittany and Svetlana up and down on their cocks. The two women next two each other for the most part had zoned them out, they both forgot they were in a competition and tried to enjoy the double penetration they were getting as much as they could.

For Brittany, this was the first point in the Climax where she was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable. She had never been fucked by two cocks at once and it was starting to feel a bit painful. Her moans were displaying that, as they sounded much more aggressive than erotic. "UHHHH. UGHHHH. UGGGHHHH," the brunette's moans were constant as she continued to be filled by two cocks.

Svetlana was having a bit of an easier time. She hung on to the man facing her as best as she could as she felt her asshole and her pussy be filled deeper and deeper.

Brittany's two pairs of pornstars and Svetlana's two pairs both exchanged a look to try to prepare for something. The four pornstars all took their cocks out and the two facing Svetlana and Brittany held them up by their ass as the two behind them supported them. The pair of pornstars to Svetlana's left and Brittany's right outstretched their hands.

In what looked like it could've been a circus act, the black-haired pornstar tossed Brittany to the right and the shaved-head one caught her in mid-air, while the short-haired man tossed Svetlana to the left and the Latino man caught her in mid-air. The eight pornstars were in sync and the second pair both resumed the double penetration of the two women.

The second pair of porn stars were quickly able to get Brittany's screams to be as loud as they were before. Svetlana was moaning louder now, as the first pair of pornstars each sucked on one of her breasts while she was being double-stuffed.

The pornstars were professionals, so they were trying to get Brittany and Svetlana to enjoy the group sex as much as possible, but they also knew that this was a competition and had to test the two as much as they could. Brittany's porn stars who weren't inside her were squeezing her perky tits hard and shaking them as she bounced up and down while she was being fucked in the air. "UHHH. UHHHH." The brunette moans were intensified by the increasing sensations.

Svetlana was leaned back somewhat against the faux-hawked pornstar who was inside her ass. She clung to the strong Hispanic man who was inside her pussy. Her eyes were closed as she rode the pair of cocks. The brown-haired pornstar kept playing with Svetlana's tits while the buzz-cut pornstar started flicking Svetlana's clit.

Svetlana held on tight as to not lose her balance, she was trying to get her bearings back after being sent flying through the air. "Uh. Uh. Yes YESSSSS!" The beautiful Ukranian-American came when the man flicked her clit as fast as her could. The feeling of the double-penetration with the man rubbing her clit drove her to a powerful orgasm, she squirted on the brown-haired man facing her.

"Yes. Yes. Good." The pornstar said as Svetlana's cum ran down his legs.

Brittany had the look of pure ecstasy on her face as her quartet kept fucking and worshipping her. "UHHHH! Yeah. Uh Yeahh." Brittany coated the cocks inside her with her juices as she screamed. The two kept their cocks inside her, and fucked her to multiple orgasms in a row.

The men put Brittany and Svetlana sat on the beds, they looked over, made eye contact, each breathing hard, and they could both tell, neither was close to giving up. Svetlana had started to feel a bit physically defeated from everything, but wouldn't, and couldn't let on, that that portion of the Climax had drained her in more ways than one.

Their reprieve would only last until the next pair of pornstars would come in the room. The door opened and a fifth pair of pornstars walked in to add even more to the Challenge. Brittany's eyes widened first when they came in. She knew the Climax was about to get more interesting, and possibly more difficult, because both men were black.

Brittany quickly ran a finger through her pussy, trying to see how loose it felt now, compared to how it would feel in a few minutes, after being opened up further by the big black cock that was getting closer and closer to her.

The black man that was going over to Svetlana's bed wasted little time. The other four men parted and made a path for the fifth member to go straight for the beautiful brunette. The black man stuck his cock in Svetlana's pussy as soon as he got hard. The first four porn stars did well enough loosening up Svetlana for the black man's larger and thicker cock, but Svetlana was immediately shocked that once it was all the way inside her, it felt even bigger inside her than she thought.

The same was true for Brittany. As her black man, who was a bit darker and had an even bigger cock than Svetlana's porn star started slowly thrusting his cock inside Brittany, she had a bit of a dazed look on her face as she looked at the four pornstars around her stroking their own cocks.

The black man fucking Svetlana took his dick out of her, and slapped her in the face with it, getting some of her pussy juices on her face. Then he flipped Svetlana over, and had her get on all fours. He moved down and moved her hips in the air, then put his face between Svetlana's asscheeks. Svetlana lightly moaned as the man stuck his tongue inside her, and anticipating her asshole about to be filled with his cock.

Svetlana had her head down, facing the bed and braced herself, and some dread. The black pornstar slowly, inch by inch, inserted his cock deep into Svetlana's bowels. Svetlana whimpered and gasped with each bit that was going into her. The black porn star started fucking Svetlana's ass, the sounds of her ass hitting his legs mixed with her piercing screams.

"UHHH! UHHH! YEAH!" The other pornstars picked Svetlana's head up, then raised her arms off the bed. They had Svetlana take a cock in each hand and had her jerk a cock in each hand. Each time the black pornstar pumped his cock into Svetlana's ass, she would stroke the Latino and the buzzcut pornstars' cocks.

When one of them came close to cumming, the other moved out of the way and he stuck his cock into Svetlana's mouth. The black man and the buzzcut man were now spit-roasting Svetlana, her sounds of her slurping and gargling the cock, struggling to keep it in as the ass-fucking was so intense.

The black man briefly stopped fucking Svetlana so she could swallow the cum from the buzzcut haired pornstar, then they repeated the process with the Latino one.

After enjoying having her pussy filled by a black cock for the first time, the black man took his cock out of Brittany's pussy, and flipped her over, and stuck re-inserted it into Brittany's asshole, which was also loosened up from the double penetration earlier.

Brittany's black porn star was much more deliberate than Svetlana's and she almost came as soon as the cock went all the way into her. Brittany's pornstars stayed circling around her, each saying things like "Yes. Take that big dick." And "You like that black cock, yeah." They each had different accents, though their words could barely be heard over how loud Brittany's wailing moans.

The black men that were inside Svetlana and Brittany paused their efforts. They kept their cocks inside their assholes, and maneuvered them off the bed, so they were standing up in between the two beds, facing each other. The other eight pornstars stayed around the four.