The Challenge: Season XXX Ep. 07

Story Info
An eventful week for the Final Four.
11.8k words
4.22
6.7k
2
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/18/2018
Created 11/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*I am not affiliated with MTV, The Challenge or Bunim/Murray productions. This is a work of fiction.*

*Previously on The Challenge XXX: The competitors reached the halfway point in the season, with five women remaining. At the Optimal Efficiency Challenge, Averey had the master stroke, the master strategy, and finished first, while Svetlana struggled getting her ten men to orgasm, sending her home. Now, just four competitors remain, which two will make it to the finals?*

*****

It's the night after the Optimal Efficiency Challenge. The four remaining women are in the van. They're getting a night out in St. Thomas.

Cara Maria: "We've been in the house for so long, we haven't gotten to go out, we FINALLY get a night for ourselves."

Jenna: "I'm looking forward to dancing with some hot guys, I've been surrounded by just girls for so long. I'm looking to dance with, or on, some good-looking guys."

"It's great that we're all free." Averey said on the van. "I don't have Johnny to worry about, Jenna you don't have Zach, and Cara Maria, you don't have Abram."

"Right!" Camila said. "We're all single, here's to a great night everyone!"

The women enter the club and that freedom that they talked about comes out. Production shows the four remaining women drinking and laughing at the bar area of the club. Then there's shots the four dancing together.

On the dance floor, Cara Maria and Averey appear closer and closer as time goes on, Jenna and Camila both noticing a possible rise in sexual tension between them. Cara Maria looks as sexy as always, wearing a red and black corset out to the club.

Jenna and Camila are back at the bar, and a man taps Camila on the shoulder. He's white with a tan and spiked brown hair. It takes a few seconds, but Camila recognizes him. He's one of the ten men that was part of the Challenge the previous day.

Jenna, who is wearing a teal dress that perfectly bring out her eyes, notices that behind him one of the men she jerked off in that same Challenge, who was shorter with black, curly hair, is with him.

The two men are at the club with one man who was in Svetlana's room, he was about the same height as the one Camila was with a buzzcut.

Jenna and Camila freeze up at first. This was supposed to be a night where they forget about the Challenge, but here these men are, and the three of them approach them and they decide to talk to them.

Camila is wearing a white dress that accentuates her curves very well. Both women are buzzed enough that there's no shame or awkwardness that they're talking with guys they each gave handjobs to in front of nine other men.

Averey and Cara Maria join Jenna, Camila and the three men at the bar. Since the four challengers have made so much money so far in the Challenge, they happily buy the guys and themselves.

The seven of them sit at one of the tables. The three men introduce themselves- the man from Camila's room is named Paul, the one from Jenna's room is Jeremy, and the one from Svetlana's room is named Luke.

Luke and Jeremy were a little more familiar with The Challenge than Paul, but all three were very curious and intrigued about this seasons' change in theme.

"So every weekly Challenge, is sex-related?" Jeremy asked.

"Yup." Cara Maria answered.

"And you've all been with each other?" Paul asked, calling back to what Camila said when he was in the room she completed her part of the Challenge in.

"Yeah, that was true. A few of the challenges have forced us to... explore each other." Camila clarified.

"We've all gotten closer than we usually would." Averey said. "There was a Challenge where I fingered two girls at once, I was with her and her in a Challenge." She lists, pointing at Camila and Jenna.

"Yeah in one Challenge, these two-" Jenna said, pointing with each hand at Averey and Camila, "Beat me up, threw me around, then fucked me with a strap-on. Hard."

"I can't wait to see it." Luke said.

The vibe between the four women and three men becomes more flirtatious- Discussing what they were discussing gets anyone to that point very quickly. The three guys charm and entertain the four women enough so that they dance for a little while at the club. Then they invite the three of them back to the Challenge house.

On the van back to the house, Jenna and Jeremy make out, Camila and Paul kiss, and Luke sits happily between Cara Maria and Averey who seem more than eager to share him.

Cara Maria: "Of course we would have been content with just us four girls hanging out, but, these three guys are pretty good looking, and we've all had a lot to drink."

Camila: "The four of us haven't had any guys in the house to hang out with, so we invited these dudes back, and... We'll keep them around."

The van has four rows of seats. Camila and Paul are in the closest row to the driver, Averey, Cara Maria, and Luke in the middle, and Jeremy and Jenna are in the back.

Jenna: "So yeah, we invite these three dudes back to the house. They don't seem creepy or anything, and even though we've had plenty of sex with each other, some of us, I know this is true for me, have certain needs."

Averey: "It's a little weird because we've already been sort of intimate with a couple of the guys, but, they all seem cool, and we don't have any body in the house that would stop us, make fun of us or the guys, or be jealous that we're gonna hang out with these three and not them."

Jeremy and Jenna make out more forcefully now, and Jeremy asks if Jenna wants him to return the favor from the earlier challenge. She nods her head and takes Jeremy's hand in hers. He slowly moves his hand up Jenna's leg and put his hand in Jenna's underwear and sticks a finger in her pussy.

Jenna and Jeremy keep kissing as Jeremy starts to finger Jenna harder. The blonde's pussy is getting wetter, their kissing is more erotic, but the van pulls up to the house and it's cut off. Jenna plants a kiss on Jeremy's face and promises they'll have plenty of time to finish what he started when the seven of them get inside.

The seven of them each make another drink for themselves and head out to the pool, where the seven of them keep talking and hanging out. The seven of them forgo bathing suits and enter the pool in their bras and underwear. Jenna and Jeremy win a chicken fight against Camila and Paul, then Luke and Cara Maria beat Jenna and Jeremy.

"Should we all continue this inside? I think I want to see more of this house." Jeremy says after about an hour, and the other two guys nod in agreement.

Everyone exits the pool and heads inside. The water permeated Jenna's underwear enough so that Jeremy has a great view of her amazing, round ass, and could feel his cock hardening as they all grabbed towels and went back into the house.

After Brittany was eliminated, Cara Maria had been by herself in her room, but moved in to the other bedroom after Svetlana was eliminated. All seven people go into the bedroom, with Jenna and Jeremy sitting on her bed, Camila and Paul go to Camila's bed, and Averey leads both Luke and Cara Maria to hers.

The smaller cast this season meant everyone had regular beds and not bunk beds, which made this group gathering a bit easier to conduct.

Jeremy and Jenna kiss again, Jeremy running his hand through Jenna's hair, still wet from the pool. Jenna takes off her soaking wet bra and panties and sits on Jeremy's lap, watching the rest of the room.

She watches Camila take off the rest of her clothes, tossing them on the floor as well. She sees Averey, Cara Maria and Luke all trading brief kisses with each other.

The brief glimpses of Cara Maria and Averey making out combined with Jenna on top of him have Jeremy rock hard. He lays Jenna down on the bed, with him facing the three ahead of him. He kisses up and down her body while continuing to look up at the two hot, naked, wet, women making out on the other bed.

Jeremy lies on his stomach as he makes his way to Jenna's pussy. He starts to trace the blonde's outer pussy lips with his tongue then stuck his tongue partway inside. After a few seconds, Jenna puts her hand on the back of Jeremy's head trying to bring it closer to her.

On Camila's bed, Paul uses a bit more patience than Jeremy. He stops to suck and worship on the Brazilian's amazing d-size breasts. He alternates between her mounds, feeling her nipples harden in his mouth. After removing his mouth, he kisses Camila again, before slowly softly laying her on the bed.

Paul kisses up Camila's legs and she keeps them up in the air while he leans down and puts his head against her pussy. Paul continues to tease Camila, licking around the outside of her entrance. He briefly inserts a finger and feels her increasingly wet pussy.

Paul inserts his tongue in Camila and makes long, drawn out licks making the brunette softly moan. Camila sets her feet on Paul's back as he continues to eat her sweet pussy, and occasionally writhes under his head.

Cara Maria, Averey, and Luke look over at their two fellow castmembers as they had their pussies licked. The two women can tell that Paul is more skillful than Jeremy. They notice that Paul frequently changes his tongue motions, and elicits more of a response from Camila, both verbally and physically. Jenna is much more still as Jeremy eats her out, with her legs straight in front of her.

Averey smiles at Luke and half chuckles at Cara Maria. "She's better." Averey says to Luke, pointing at the redhead next to her with her thumb. Averey hadn't been paired with Cara Maria during the Challenge, but from watching her performances in the Challenge that required lesbian interaction, Averey was sure of it.

"Yeah?" Luke said. "Show us then." He said turning to Cara Maria.

"Would you like that?" Cara Maria asked Averey. But she didn't even need to ask, the two were all over each other in the club on the dance floor. They had kissed several times that night, in a way that was clearly going to lead to more.

Luke gladly moved aside as Cara Maria leaned in and she and Averey kissed for a longer amount of time than they had at any other point throughout the night. The redhead stuck her tongue as far down the brunette's throat as she could, getting ready to stick her tongue in another one of her holes.

Averey lay back on the bed. The only times she had thought about the Challenge, was in this moment- as she anticipated the oral pleasure she was about to receive, she knew that one of the reasons Cara Maria had gotten this far was because of how great she was with her tongue.

Averey was so eager, that as Cara Maria kissed down her body, stopping at the brunette's breasts and her stomach, she traced the outside of her own pussy with one finger. As Cara Maria slowly built Averey up, she gave Luke a few lustful looks, making sure he was enjoying the show they were putting on.

Cara Maria bent back down and continued to tease Averey's pussy. She stuck it in and out a few times, sat back up, looked up at Luke and seductively licked her lips. Since The Challenge itself was a show, Cara Maria had by now, been a natural at putting on as great a performance as she could.

Cara Maria stopped teasing Averey, bent back down and re-inserted her tongue in her pussy. Averey was so thankful that she was finally getting started. She didn't know at what point, whether it was Cara Maria dominating Svetlana in the Ultimate Surrender, when the house found out about her and Laurel's hooking up in the house, or watching her in '69 Minutes of 69' with Jenna and Brittany, but Averey knew that she had wanted this, badly.

At this point, Averey didn't care at all that her biggest competition was still in the game. In this moment, her biggest competition was in between her legs, and they were both loving it. Really, all three were loving it, as Luke sat back, and slowly stroked his cock, having trouble believing how lucky he was being on the same bed as one incredibly attractive reality star tongue-fucked another.

The room began to fill with the sounds of Averey, Jenna, and Camila all having someone in between their legs. Averey put two hands on the back of Cara Maria's head and pressed her crotch up against her skillful tongue. "Uhhhhhh yeah," the brunette moaned as she looked up at the man watching them so intently.

The sight and sounds of the other bed, combined with Paul's licking makes Camila even more turned on. She wrapped both legs tightly around the man's back, and brings his head closer to her pussy with her feet. "Uhhhhh yeah, baby. Right there." The Brazilian moans as she relaxes her legs a bit.

Paul is on his knees on the bed as he hungrily licks at Camila's wet, juicy pussy, with her legs around his head and his hands supporting her by her ass. He zones out what's happening on the other two beds.

Paul's tongue switches between licking Camila's pussy up and down, and darting in and out. "UHHHH yeah." Camila moans as she grabs the sheets below them. Jenna, with Jeremy's head still in between her legs looks over.

"Uhhhhhhhh fuuuuck!!" Camila screams as Paul's tongue keeps his tongue buried deep in her pussy. He increases the pace of his tongue-fucking of Camila until his mouth is met with a small stream of cum from the Brazilian's pussy.

In a few swift motions, Paul takes his head out of from Camila's pelvis, shifts his position, and replaces his hard, cock where his head was. He slowly inserts his cock into the Brazilian's pussy, and watches a few drops of her cum drip out.

Paul stuck his cock all the way into the beautiful Brazilian, put his hand on her thighs, and re-wrapped her legs around his waist, and began fucking the beautiful woman below him.

Averey was right- Cara Maria was a lot better at going down on women than Jeremy, so Jenna was kind of relieved that Jeremy took his tongue out of Jenna. The man moved up Jenna's body, kissed her, and while propping himself up with both arms, forcefully inserted his cock into Jenna's pussy.

Jenna knew how hot she was, and knew Jeremy was super-attracted to her, but she was getting the vibe that Jeremy was a little jealous of Luke, as he got to be the one in the three-some happening on the other bed. As Jeremy increased the pace of his cock inside Jenna, he kept alternating between looking down at Jenna, and looking up at Cara Maria eating out Averey.

Jeremy eventually re-focused on her. He lifted her right leg in the air to get better leverage as he continued to pump his hard cock into the blonde's wet pussy. Jenna was more stimulated now that Jeremy had more focus on her.

The man put Jenna's right foot on his shoulder as he fucked Jenna harder. Her breasts were starting to bounce with each stroke. "UHHHHH." Jenna moaned. When Jenna was sexually stimulated enough, she could moan louder than anyone in the house.

"Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! UHHHHHH!" Jenna moaned with each pump of Jeremy's cock. Jeremy looked around the room again, looked at Cara Maria still eating Averey's pussy, and he looked down at Jenna, there was so much going on around him that he could feel an orgasm cumming.

He stuck his throbbing cock out of Jenna's pussy, and tried not to cum, feeling how wet her pussy was.

"Turn over." Jeremy said, panting. Jenna nodded her head and rolled over on her stomach. Jeremy wanted to see Jenna's big, luscious ass. He put his hands on Jenna's hips and pulled her towards him so she was on her knees with her hands propping her up.

Jenna braced herself for Jeremy to begin fucking her again, doggystyle. The wetness of her pussy made it slick enough to envelop Jeremy's throbbing member.

With Jenna in position, he held on to Jenna tightly as he re-starting ramming her pussy from behind. Jeremy made slow, hard pumps, wanting to see Jenna's ass shake and ripple, and feel it against his stomach as he fucked her.

The sound of Jenna's ass smacking Jeremy's legs grew louder, as he came closer to cumming. "UH! UH! UHHHHHH!" Jenna moaned with each pump of her pussy. Jeremy let out a few soft grunts as well.

"Yeah. Uhhhhh yeah, baby. Fuuuuuck yeah." Jeremy gave a few more thrusts as hard as he could into Jenna's pussy before he took his cock out, and stroked it a few times before he came, shooting a load of cum right onto Jenna's round butt.

Jeremy sat down on the bed after he came. Jenna hadn't cum yet, so she lied back on her stomach and fingered herself watching the other two beds.

Cara Maria was getting so turned on by eating Averey's pussy, she needed something filling her own. She inserted two of her fingers into her own pussy as she had her tongue deep in Averey's. Shortly after, she looked up at Luke, and with the fingers that she had just put inside her, seductively pointed at him then at her pussy. She looked at him and they both knew the look meant she wanted Luke to replace her fingers with his cock.

Cara Maria kept her head at Averey's crotch and raised her ass up, as to present her pussy to Luke. She slowed down her licks of Averey's pussy as she awaited Luke's cock in her own. Luke got behind Cara Maria, looked down, and slowly inserted his cock inside her.

"Uhhhhh, that's right baby." Cara Maria said briefly lifting her head out from Averey before putting it back. Luke slowly begin fucking Cara Maria, trying to sync his pumps with Cara Maria's deep licks of Averey.

Cara Maria's licks seemed to grow more intense the harder Luke fucked her. "Uhhhhhhh yeah." Averey moaned, pressing Cara Maria's head against her. "Don't fucking stop eating my pussy fuuuck."

Each hard thrust of Luke's cock pushed Cara Maria's head further and further into Averey's pelvic area, burying her tongue in the brunette's pussy. "UHHHHhhh! FUUUCK!" Averey moaned as Cara Maria was trying to focus as much as she could despite her moans into the brunette growing louder.

Luke was careful not to push Cara Maria's body too far to hurt either girls as he continued to pump Cara Maria's pussy from behind. Cara Maria kept her tongue lodged in Averey's pussy as long as she could. The vibrations from Cara Maria's tongue moans were stimulating Averey even further.

"MMMMMMmmmmmMMMMmmmm!!" Cara Maria moans muffled by Averey's pussy as the rest of her body was rocked back and forth by the man behind her.

"UHHHH! UHHHHHHH FUUUUUCK!" Averey pulled tight on Cara Maria's hair as her licks became more intense, enough to send her over the edge. Luke slowed down his thrusts watching Averey's orgasm, her body writhed and shook underneath Cara Maria.

Cara Maria moved forward, and Luke's cock exited her pussy. Taking control, she told Luke to stay where he was as the redhead softly kissed Averey, still coming down from her orgasm. She shifted positions again, and lowered her pussy onto Averey, then had Luke insert his cock in the pussy she just licked to orgasm.

"What about you two?" For a second Jenna forgot Jeremy was there she was closely watching the show on the other bed, fingering her own pussy to the hot three-way.

"What?" She said, turning back to him.

"Do you two, like each other that much too?" He said pointing back and forth at Camila and Jenna.

Jenna looked over at Camila's bed, Paul was still fucking Camila in missionary and the two of them didn't appear to want to be distracted. "Uh yeah, baby. Uhhhh, UHHhhhhh." Camila moaned.

However, Paul slowed down and looked over when Jeremy pointed at Camila and Jenna. Paul looked at Jeremy to see what he was trying to say. Jeremy motioned behind him at what was happening on the other bed, and then motioned back at Camila's bed, trying to see if he could watch Jenna and Camila engage each other the way Averey and Cara Maria were.

Camila smiled and gestured with her hand to tell Jenna and Jeremy to go over to them. The two went over to Camila's bed, and Paul exited Camila. Paul was disappointed at first that he had to pause his efforts with Camila, but he wanted to see what was about to occur as much as Jeremy.