The Challenge: Season XXX Ep. 09

Story Info
The penultimate episode of the season.
5.9k words
4.55
6.4k
3
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/18/2018
Created 11/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*I am not affiliated with MTV, or Bunim/Murray. This is a work of fiction and did not happen.*

*Previously on The Challenge XXX: After losing the Fill 'er up Challenge, Averey and Camila were forced to compete in the JOI Climax. Both women's videos were highly commended by the voting panel, which included Jenna and Cara Maria, but Camila's video had one more vote, sending Averey home. Now just three women remain, and another unexpected visit from T.J. could change the game.*

*****

It's morning. When Jenna and Camila are awake, production instructs both of them to have their stuff packed and ready to leave in two hours.

Jenna: "So we have no idea what happened with Cara Maria, and we have a Challenge today. I don't know if she's still part of the game or what?"

Jenna and Camila are shown packing their stuff. They each nervously walk to the van. It's not like any other Challenge day because there's the obvious sense of unknown...

**

Cara Maria woke up, and it takes a few seconds to remember where she is. She's in a familiar place. She has been on this bed, she just hasn't slept in it. She's in the building where several Climaxes and Challenges have been held this season. Production instructed her to sleep here for the previous night.

In addition to the different surroundings, Cara Maria also didn't sleep great, filled with the anxiety of wondering why she has been separated from the house. She wakes up in the bed she shared with Brittany in the 69 Mintues of 69 Challenge, thankful that the sheets have been changed since then.

Cara Maria finds a note left for her from production notifying her that breakfast is being prepared for her in another room. She gets dressed, heads down the hall to a different room- the first one she's been in in this building that doesn't also contain a bed. As she is eating, she is greeted at last, by T.J. Lavin.

"Morning Cara." The host says.

Cara Maria looks up and awaits whatever news he brings.

"I'm sure you're wondering why you're here." He continues.

"Jenna and Camila will be here soon too. But... You're not going to be competing here today." He says as he sits across from her.

...

"But..." T.J. starts, and pauses. As he pauses, Cara Maria squints, and has a million thoughts rushing through her head. She wonders what she did wrong. She wonders if she's being eliminated, will she get to keep what's in her bank like everyone else?

"You will still be participating." He says. "That's because today isn't a daily Challenge. It's a Climax. A Climax you won't be competing in, because, since you have the most money of the three participants in your bank account, you have a bye into the Finals."

Cara Maria slams her fist down on the table, not in anger, in a mix of celebration and relief. She almost cries because she thought she was about to go home. Then she laughs. She twitches her head back laughing at the twist T.J. has laid out. She shakes her head at the host.

"T.J... God damn it." The redhead smiles and shakes her head. Then she remembers T.J. said she was still participating.

"One hundered, sixty-seven thousand, two hundered fifty dollars." T.J. recites. "That's how much you've banked so far, and will make more in the Final."

"However." He pauses, Cara Maria still trying to process everything, and now there will be more. "You will be deciding who will join you there..."

T.J. stands up again, he pulls something out of his pocket, and places it on the table. Cara Maria, whose mouth opened up when T.J. said that last part, picks it up and sees it's a blindfold.

"When Camila and Jenna get here, you are going to go back to the room you were in, and production is going to make sure you're blindfold is secure. Camila and Jenna are going to be competing in a very simple Climax. They will each get one turn, with as much time as they need, to make you cum one time. You must wear your blindfold the entire time." T.J. explains.

"You must take off all of your clothes before the Climax begins. You must keep the touching of both women to the most absolute minimum- only touching their head, everywhere else is off-limits so you have no way of knowing who is on the bed with you. One reason we put you up here last night was so some distance can grow between you and them, adding to the mystery." He continues.

"After both women have had their turn with you, you will decide which orgasm you liked more, and that woman will win the Climax, and join you in the Finals. Congrats again." He finishes and leaves Cara Maria to finish eating and prepare.

"Thanks Teej." Cara Maria says as she mentally prepares for what's about to happen.

Cara Maria is led back to the room the Climax will take place in. First she collects her thoughts and pumps her fist in celebration. She's in the Finals. All the sex she's had on camera is going to pay off, in a big way.

Production and the camera crew await the other two contestants, as Cara Maria puts on her blindfold, she tests it out- pitch blackness. No outlines of other bodies, nothing. She takes off her clothes and lies on the bed. She waits...

It's a bit of a weird feeling, as even though seven sexual Challenges have taken place that Cara Maria competed in on camera, it felt a bit awkward that they were there when they didn't have a Challenge to film yet.

Cara Maria: "This game can be cruel, no matter the theme. For all the elimination rounds I've won, I've sent so many girls and guys home. But, being a part of an elimination round in this way, to have to choose one to stay and one to go, and not know who I'm choosing. It's tough having that much power."

**

Camila and Jenna arrive at the building, where T.J. is awaiting them.

T.J.: "Welcome ladies."

T.J.: "First off, let me inform you on what exactly I'm welcoming you to..."

T.J.: "As you know, during this season, there have been weeks where there was a Challenge followed by a Climax, and a Challenge where the elimination was attached. This week however, there is no Challenge, only a Climax. Which will start right now."

T.J.: "Cara Maria has already advanced to the Final, because she had the biggest bank account through the first seven weeks. The downside, is that she has to make the extremely difficult decision of who will join her in the Final Challenge."

T.J.: "Each of you will have one turn, with as much time as you need, to give Cara Maria one orgasm. The catch is, she will be blindfolded. She won't know exactly which one of you is on the bed with her, and you two will only be permitted to use your own bodies. No toys will be handed to you for this Climax. Whichever orgasm Cara Maria felt she enjoyed more, she will decide that person will move on, and, will bank an additional $20,000 before the Final challenge."

Camila: "I'm not surprised Cara Maria already advanced. I'm nervous because I haven't been paired with her this whole season and Jenna and her won the Challenge last week. I don't know what my strategy is, but, I don't always have a strategy anyway and I've gotten this far."

Jenna: "Camila and I have gotten to be even better friends this season, but we knew we would have to go against each other at some point this season anyway. I wish it was in the Finals though. It sucks one of us is gonna be eliminated right before the end, but I want to win. I've been in the final the first three seasons I've been on and want to get a new streak going."

Cara Maria: "I hear T.J. giving Camila and Jenna the instructions, and I'm excited. I'm safe from elimination, and I don't have to do anything. I can't wait to get this Climax started. I'm not gonna try to figure out who is who. I'm just gonna pretend it's a stranger and try to make the decision that's as true to both their efforts, and how my body receives and reacts them."

T.J.: "Jenna, since your bank account this season is higher than Camila's, you will call the coin toss."

Jenna: "Heads."

T.J. flips the coin and looks down. "It's tails. Camila, do you want to go first or second?"

Camila: "I'll go second T.J." Camila outstretches her arm and Jenna fist bumps her to wish each other good luck. Jenna then heads to the room Cara Maria is in while Camila goes to another room to wait for her turn.

Jenna went down the hall, to the room Cara Maria was in. She walked in, saw the Challenge's production crew, and saw Cara Maria- lying, naked on the bed with her blindfold on.

For a few reasons, Jenna felt a sense of confidence she hadn't felt during every weekly Challenge: One, because she had finally gotten used to seeing the rest of her castmembers fully naked, prepared to do whatever was demanded of them to them. The shock factor was completely gone.

Second, she was confident because since she had been grouped with Cara Maria several times, she hoped that by now, Cara Maria had taught her the best way intimately love another woman. Camila hadn't been with Cara Maria yet this season, and Jenna saw that as an advantage.

Third, this wasn't a timed Challenge. So Jenna didn't have the pressure of a time constraint with inducing a powerful enough orgasm from Cara Maria.

However, the beautiful redhead was already stripped, as per the rules of the Challenge, so it felt like part of the Challenge had been skipped, which Jenna had to adjust to. The only pressure Jenna felt was to make sure she didn't do anything to give away that it was her on the bed.

Jenna knew that she could take up as much time as she needed. Build up Cara Maria's orgasm as best she could, but would be cautious not to take too much time and bore her.

There was no rule about how much clothing she and Camila needed to wear, but Jenna got more comfortable and removed her shirt and shorts. She then got on the bed and knelt to the side of Cara Maria.

Jenna leaned down, slowly approached Cara Maria's body. She tried to be considerate of the sense of mystery Cara Maria must feel, but she also assumed Cara Maria enjoyed the unknowing.

She was right. As Jenna leaned down and kissed Cara Maria, a few times on her cheeks, then softly on her lips, Cara Maria truly didn't know who was kissing and touching her, and it was turning her on more.

Jenna moved her head down, softly kissing down Cara Maria's body, stopping at her chest, and briefly sucked on each one of her perky tits. Jenna credited Cara Maria, partially, with her getting this far, and was motivated to repay her for it.

Jenna looked at Cara Maria's face to try to see who she was reacting to her so far. The redhead was mostly still, and she wished she could see her eyes to get a better gauge on how she was doing.

The blonde moved on the bed, down to Cara Maria's pussy. Jenna put her hands on Cara Maria's thighs and spread her legs. It felt a bit strange that she had to do more of the work, she was always happy to be the supporting cast when she was grouped with Cara Maria, but she was trying to adjust to the challenge of her having to take the lead.

Jenna begins to kiss up Cara Maria's inner thighs. She paused a few times, trying to hypothesize what Cara Maria's cadence would be if she was in her position.

Cara Maria has her eyes open, but she can't see anything through the blindfold. She tries to adjust to the temporary blindness and focus on what Jenna is doing, and it works as Jenna's tongue gets closer and closer to her pussy.

Jenna tried to emulate the eagerness that Cara Maria always brought to every challenge where everyone was paired or grouped with someone else, and finally brought her mouth to Cara Maria's pussy, then pulled away, teasing her.

Cara Maria still mostly said nothing, though she was feeling hotter as Jenna continued to kiss around Cara Maria's pussy, and would pull her mouth away when she got closer. Cara Maria thought that Jenna had picked up a thing or two from her throughout this season.

Jenna hesitated, thought back to whatever she can remember from Cara Maria's times in the Challenges, whether she was on the giving or receiving end of an orgasm, and bent back down, trying to channel her. She inserted her tongue into Cara Maria's pussy, and gave a few soft licks up and down her insides.

The blonde shifted her position a few different times, trying to get the best angle at the redhead's sweet pussy. She began licking at her pussy a bit quicker, lapping at every inch her tongue could reach.

Jenna remembered that the times she was paired with Cara Maria, she had the perfect balance of passion, tenderness, and intensity. It was harder to bring all of that here, because for the most part, Cara Maria couldn't touch Jenna, and Jenna couldn't say anything to Cara Maria to see how she was doing.

"MMMmmm." Cara Maria moaned. She knew that she could talk back to whichever woman was on the bed with her, but it was still hard to give off signs. The disconnect between the two lingered and it made Jenna increase her efforts, she began tongue-fucking the beautiful redhead as she kept her hands on her legs, spreading them apart.

Jenna tried to focus as she made her tongue dart in and out of Cara Maria's pussy, but the blindfold Cara Maria had on for the Challenge gave her a bit of a mental block. Not being able to see her eyes and lock on to her at all made it tough for her to engage her, but she just buried her head into Cara Maria and tried to not look up.

This seemed to work, as Cara Maria's moans grew louder as Jenna stopped looking upon the redhead who couldn't see her. "Uhhhhh yeahhhh." Jenna bobbed her head along with her tongue as she penetrated Cara Maria with it. As inexperienced as Jenna, and a few other Challengers, were with women before the season started, Cara Maria was receptive to all of them.

Jenna realized this, and gained back some confidence she didn't have earlier on. She switched her tongue movements repeatedly, going side-to-side, up and down, and occasionally darting in and out.

In other challenges, Jenna would have the promise of a powerful orgasm of her own induced by Cara Maria. However this time, she had to put all her focus on the more experienced redhead, and tried to get her to cum hard enough for both of them. She paused the movements of her tongue, let it rest inside her, and slowly stuck one finger inside Cara Maria.

"Uhhhhhh yeah." Cara Maria moaned. She honestly had no idea if this was Jenna or Camila, and she loved that. She was loving the mystery and could feel her pussy getting wetter as Jenna began finger and tongue-fucking her pussy.

Jenna ran her left hand up and down Cara Maria's leg as her right finger and tongue were inside her. "Fuuuuuuuuck yeah, babe." In other challenges, Cara Maria would say whoever's name it was as she omitted sounds of pleasure, she certainly wasn't close enough to Jenna or Camila to call them 'babe' during sex, but she had to here for obvious reasons.

Jenna held on to Cara Maria and angled her so her pussy was a bit more elevated. This allowed her to insert her left index finger inside Cara Maria's asshole. Jenna now had a finger in each of Cara Maria's holes. She hoped that this was enough for Cara Maria, who had taken and given strap-on fuckings in other challenges this season, including one to Jenna.

Jenna thought back to how good Cara Maria was with a strap-on, and started pumping her fingers harder. When her finger in her pussy went in, the one in Cara Maria's ass went out, and when the finger in her ass went in, the one in her pussy went out. "UHHHHHh yeahhhhh! Fuuuuuck" Cara Maria moaned and started to grab on to the sheets as Jenna fingered her. She didn't want to grab onto her head, because she thought she might have deciphered who it was.

Jenna bent down and started sucking on Cara Maria's clit as she got her fingers more in sync. "Uhhhhhhhh yeahhhh!!" Jenna felt and observed as Cara Maria's stomach moved faster as her breaths grew heavier.

Cara Maria made her moans louder, deliberately, to try to encourage Jenna. "UhhhhhhHHHHH yeahhhh!" Jenna kept fingering both her holes, curling the finger in Cara Maria's pussy to finger the beautiful redhead's g-spot.

Jenna tried to focus on both of Cara Maria's holes and her clit inside her mouth, she knew Cara Maria would be better at balancing her focus, but Jenna knew this would have been harder had it been the first week's Challenge. Jenna sucked hard on Cara Maria's clit, releasing it with a pop a few times. She increased the pace with her fingers and thought Cara Maria was close to cumming.

"Uhhhhhhh yeahhhh!" Cara Maria's legs started to move more and more. Jenna moved her mouth to the bottom of Cara Maria's pussy and cupped her lips. She kept her finger inside Cara Maria's ass as she kept her finger buried inside her pussy, wiggling it and flicking Cara Maria's pussy until she climaxed.

Jenna put her hands on Cara Maria's ass as she came, feeling the woman ride the orgasm she had just given her. She kept her mouth at the front of Cara Maria's pussy, letting her cum ooze into her mouth and swallowing it. She savored the accomplishment of making one of the more lesbian-experienced girls cum.

She watched Cara Maria come down from her orgasm and licked some of her cum off the bed. She moved up and kissed the redhead, allowing her to taste herself. She didn't mind kissing someone who couldn't see her. She knew her entry in the Climax was finished, but she stayed in the room for a about another minute.

She tried not to think about whether or not this would be the last sexual act she'd perform this season. She looked down at Cara Maria, who didn't know if whoever had just finger and tongue fucked her was even still in the room. She watched as Cara Maria relax a bit, settling her body after cumming.

Jenna was then directed back to a different room to wait while Camila had her entrant. She thought back to the last few minutes, hoping she did everything she could to have Cara Maria choose her, and hoping her second orgasm would be good too, just not quite as good as her first in the Climax.

Production instructed Camila to head to the room Cara Maria was waiting for her in. Camila went down the hall. She opened the door and could immediately sense that Cara Maria had just came, from both the air in the room, and she could tell from Cara Maria's slight movements on the bed.

Right away, Camila almost made a mistake. She thought back to the Climax last week, and Camila almost talked to Cara Maria, which she knew was against the rules. Camila's heart started racing as she covered her mouth with her hand, because she didn't know how costly a mistake that would have been.

Camila hadn't been grouped with Cara Maria at all during this challenge. She was a bit intimidated, knowing that Cara Maria was in the position she as currently in because she clearly had done better than her and Jenna so far.

She tried to recall whatever she observed from afar from Cara Maria during the Challenges. She knew that presence was one factor that helped get her here. Camila knew that all the sexual attention needed to be on Cara Maria, and she wanted to give off the vibe that she was present with her, even though the redhead couldn't see.

Camila got on the bed, she took off her shirt, and her bra- walking in the room and seeing Cara Maria naked on the bed, trying to make her feel more comfortable if she did the same, even though she of course, couldn't see her. Cara Maria could hear her removing her clothes, and it did make her adjust better.

The Brazilian leaned in and kissed Cara Maria. Since her breasts were bigger than Jenna's she was careful when she leaned over the redhead, as to not give away it was her. Camila held Cara Maria's face with her right hand and kissed her again, more passionately.

Right away, Cara Maria truly had no idea if this was Camila or Jenna. She didn't want to try to figure out who was who, but she was glad that nothing had given away the identity of the women making her cum so far.

12