The Chambermaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought I knew how sexy you were, but I was wrong," he gasped, kissing her breasts as he moved lower, "seeing you cross the room, and the way the curves of your body were glowing with moonlight..." Settling between her legs he gently parted her lips, as his tongue tickled her clit.

Julia gasped as he fucked her with his tongue, the rough stubble of his face scratching her inner thighs. Her desire built with every flick of his tongue, growing in her like a tidal wave of lust. Unable to contain herself any longer she closed her legs, forcing his face away. "On your back now...I need you in me!" she pleaded with him. Searching for the condom she gave a yelp as he nibbled her ass.

After he rolled the condom down his hard shaft she got the lube and worked his prick until it was thoroughly coated. Straddling his hips, she guided his cock to her waiting pussy. Slowly she settled onto him, feeling his thick member fill her tight vagina, until he was completely in her.

Slowly Julia began to rotate her hips in a wide circle, keeping his cock nestled deep inside her. Josh gripped her waist as she gyrated on him, holding her slim frame tight to his body.

"Oooo you feel so good..."she moaned, kneading her breasts as she rode swirled around and around on his cock. "I swear I can feel you up here," she teased, rubbing her tight belly. Joshua stopped her moments and held her still. Rapidly he began thrusting up into her wetness, bouncing her tits with every thrust. "Yes...yess....oh God....I'm coming," Julia moaned as her orgasm slammed through her. Unable to hold herself up, she collapsed onto his chest, gasping and moaning as he continued to pound into her dripping sex.

"Oh Julia, you feel so good. Your pussy is so tight," Josh whispered in her ear as he fucked her faster and faster. "Here it is....oh God I'm coming..." he grunted with a final deep thrust into her. "I can feel you spurting in me....I'm cumming again...," she moaned, silencing their cries of ecstasy with a kiss.

Their lips were still locked when he withdrew his flaccid member from her. As their breathing returned to normal they lay side by side, basking in the glow of the moon, her leg draped across his.

Reality slowly crept back into her mind, as she realized it was almost 1am and she was no where near to getting home. "I should shower and go..." she said as she started to leave the bed.

"What's the rush?" Josh asked pulling her back to the bed, and wrapping her in his arms, "we have the rest of the night and the whole day tomorrow...."

"I have to work tomorrow night, and I have to get home...." She trailed off, unsure of what to say.

"What's the rush to get home?" he asked, "spend the night, its closer to work."

"Well...my dog is surely dying to get out by now," she stammered, again climbing from the bed.

"It's not your dog you need to get home to is it?" Josh asked, a small note of sorrow in his tone.

"No it isn't," Julia replied, the glow of the mountain illuminating her from behind.

"This was just a one night thing for you, am I right?" he asked.

"I think that's all it can be. I love my husband. This was...this was incredible, but it wasn't me. Well not me as I've ever been...." She replied in a confused tone as she crossed the room.

"One more thing," he asked her as she stood in the doorway, "if I were to order some more towels at shift change tomorrow..."

His heart skipped as she saw her grin under the hallway light. Her blues eyes sparkled like gems as her lips parted in reply, "I guess we'll have to wait and see." With that she dressed and left, certain that if she went into his shower again that his bed wouldn't be far behind.

12