The Champagne Campaign Ch. 03

Story Info
Cassie's cock.
3.4k words
4.48
11.9k
0

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Studio delivered the shoot the next day at four-o-clock and Cassie spent the rest of the afternoon and evening locked in her office with the results. Scotty tapped on the glass panel beside her door several times but she waved him off. Bart had delivered all right! The deep crimson blush that suffused her cheeks when she first dumped the glossies onto her desk faded into a rosy flush that stayed with her the rest of the day. The shots of her boobs were bold enough especially the ones that showed her tongue bent to her turgid nipples. But the 'bonus' shots were unbelievable! Every erotic detail of her blowjobs lay revealed with a clarity that numbed her. The only saving grace was that Bart had managed to imbue the shots with an intense eroticism instead of a cold clinical display.

Once she could begin to get beyond the daunting fact that this was her body her artistic instincts began to toy with the possibilities in those images. But the final shock emerged when she racked all the transparencies on her light box. Here in living color were her boobs, her cunt with its swollen clit, her masturbation's, and all the pornographic outpourings of the blowjobs, the shakti, and the 'wave of bliss', including that final shockingly erotic anal embrace between the three of them that Bart had obviously captured with his remote cameras.

"Oh my God!" she groaned as she searched the envelope again. At least Bart had delivered all the negatives. Hopefully she had everything in her hands and the shoot would be just a memory between the three of them, a memory that could be filed in the dustbin along with the Connor's interlude.

Sweeping the shots of that final orgiastic anal threesome from the light box she bundled them into her briefcase. These were going to her apartment to stay and with those out of sight she could get back to work. Cassie worked the rest of the week and through the weekend in the photo-lab and her studio, and two days before the due date arrived she not only had the final comprehensive layouts for the Champagne Campaign presentation to the client finished, but another idea as well. An idea that was so shocking, and so bold, that she hardly dared to contemplate it, but an idea that she couldn't resist bringing to fruition.

The only problem was that she needed something and most likely it was at her apartment in her briefcase. She treated herself to leaving work at closing time, dined at Field's and did some shopping, and by the time she reached her building it was raining and an early dusk was just settling over the city.

Cassie changed, showered, slipped into her pajamas and set up her projector. This wasn't going to be easy. Just squinting at the tiny images in the transparencies had been more than enough. Blowing them up to life size on her screen would take some moxie, but nothing ventured nothing gained she decided as she sorted through the pictures, loaded them into the carousel, and turned the projector on.

Shaking her head in wonder at herself Cassie quickly reviewed her experience of just a week ago and it wasn't until she got to the shots of herself giving David head that she began to study the slides. The night came to back to her then with an immediacy that was stunning. She found herself fascinated not only with the way she had given herself over to that experience in front of Bart's cameras, but to the sensations of those two penises pleasuring her beyond belief.

'So that's what I look like doing it,' she marveled while the art director and the sybarite voluptuary within her considered that evening's experiences.

Here in front of her were those first tentative licks on David's erection. The feel of it filled her hand again as she remembered pressing him to her mouth and working her tongue over his testicles and up the shaft of his organ. He was so smooth and hot on her tongue. Absently she wiped it over her lips, licking at their fullness, tasting only herself but sensing that exciting male aura that had filled her mouth when she settled down at last to giving him what she had learned from her past and all those porn movies she had watched.

Lifting her hand she pushed her finger into her mouth and began to suck it as she called up the next images, studying the way she had taken him into the depths of her cheeks so she could really nurse his cock, caress the full length of his shaft with her tongue, and work her mouth over the flares of his lobes, her eyes closed with absorption. She clicked again, the cum-shot filled the screen before her and she stared at herself in surprise.

'God girl you're not half-bad at giving blow-jobs,' she marveled, studying the scenes with the detachment of her art-director persona. Of course there had been all those hours soaking up her collection of porn movies to say nothing of that 'adventure' in her past that had primed her so well for this display. 'I must really love to eat cum' she moaned over the images of David climaxing upon her face, and the intent way she had licked his organ clean after his orgasm.

With a sigh Cassie worked her way through the shoot looking for a picture of David's erection and there were plenty of them. But she was either licking him, or sucking him, or fondling him with her hand.

Clicking through the array more slowly she decided there weren't any pictures that she could use, not for what she had in mind now. What she didn't have in mind was the effect these visuals would have on her self. As the needs of her art-director persona submerged, the needs of the feminine voluptuary emerged, and the whole aura of the experience returned. She began to examine with a certain obsessed fascination her own obvious surrender, her utter absorption with, and her total enjoyment of that orgiastic experience with those two handsome guys.

Now the very sensations returned to her along with that familiar ache in her loins. Cassie switched her CD player on and New Age ambiance filled the room while she lingered over one erotic image after the other, searching for the picture she liked the best. First a slow smile of wonder settled on her lips when she contemplated the spectacle unfolding before her in that final anal orgy with Bart and David, and then her awed giggles of appreciation echoed in the room.

Never in her fantasies had she expected that reality would live up to her wildest dreams. Yes she knew she was anally erotic but she had never pursued that pleasure beyond superficial sensations with her fingers; but when Bart had plunged his finger into her depths and his had been followed by David's a whole new realm of sensations opened before her to be filled with their cocks. Her anal pucker had climaxed incessantly until their erections were beyond recovery but her cunt was still craving satisfaction.

Now the utterly erotic tug of those moments so possessed her that she was hardly aware that her hand had slipped within her robe and was massaging her nipples. She stayed with those final shots reliving the moments so intensely that the belt on her bathrobe simply unwound all by itself and her robe fell from her shoulders. Somehow her other hand slipped down between her naked thighs and discovered with perfect precision the place where her clitoris peaked out from the separation of her pussy lips.

And now the fingers on her nipples were sending thrilling little signals down to the finger on her clitoris, and her clitoris was sending the sensations back to both her nipples. And the faster the signals went back and forth the more intense they became, and the more her cunt ached, and the wetter it got, the harder her vagina throbbed; so that her mini-orgasms just floated up in the most deliciously suspenseful way and stayed there, and that's when Cassie picked up the phone and called Scotty.

He was on his way out of his office when he answered and she said, "Hi, Scotty. What's up?"

"Cassie?" he queried. Her voice had an unfamiliar throaty timbre that he didn't recognize at first but when he did the bulge lifted urgently under his fly.

"Just wanted to let you know that I'm taking rain checks tonight."

Twenty minutes later he buzzed her intercom, and when she let him into her apartment the first thing he heard was the 'hearts of spacey' music. She was standing in the archway to the living room like the nearest thing to a live wet-dream in his life, wearing a loose gold jacquard pajama top and nothing else. He had seen her hair loose like that, out of the clasp and combed back over her left ear while the right side fell in a golden shower over bosom on that morning when she had let him fondle her tits in the office. The striking clarity of her blue eyes beneath her dark lashes held him now just the way they had that morning when she had given him the 'rain-check'.

Cassie held out her hands to him; Scotty slipped his raincoat and suit-coat and off in one quick molt and let them drop to the floor, and then she sidled him into her dusky living room. Her sleeper-couch lay open in a satiny billow of pearl colored sheets amidst the aroma of the scented candles on each side. On the coffee table beside the bed a bottle of Bubbles Champagne chilled in the ice-bucket, and at the foot of the bed her camera reared upon its tripod.

"What's this," Scotty exclaimed between incredulity and anticipation while he tugged at his tie, "a market survey?"

Cassie smiled coyly, her mouth so sumptuously lush that all Scotty wanted was to be the sole participant in her focus group. "I just want to see if you get the point," she said.

Scotty looked at her camera. "I never would have guessed that you're into kinky sex, but live and let live I always say."

"Why don't you open the champagne?" she sighed stretching herself languorously upon one elbow over the sheets, her pajama top lifting to expose the beauty of her legs and a hint of her delicious buttocks. Expertly he popped the cork with just the right amount of sound, not too much foam and poured the pale saffron libation carefully into the flutes just so the head bubbled up to the rims and stopped.

He handed her the glass and she lifted it to him. " Here's to the 'best of taste," she whispered his headline, and her eyes fairly made his heart jump as he responded, "And to the artist of seduction!" The crystal ring of the flutes echoed as they touched and sipped the toast.

Scotty put his glass down and worked on his shirt buttons while Cassie sat back to watch him strip. She had good sense of his physique from their months of working together but tonight it was the hidden details that interested her.

Sipping at the champagne as he shed his shirt she rolled the bubbly on her tongue when he dropped his pants. The bulge in his boxer shorts was heartening, but the most satisfying revelation was the circumcision of his penis. With Bart and David and Conners only David had been cut. Her fellatio with all of them had been a delight, but the artist in her relished the shapes of David's naked lobes and the sybarite in her did too.

Cassie slithered across the pearly satin sheets and twiddled the empty Champagne flute in her fingers. "Scotty I need to ask a favor of you,."

"Sure," he replied, "I don't mind using a condom." Actually there was nothing he wanted more than the uninhibited feel of his naked penis in her hot vagina, but after-all this was just their first date.

"You're a sweetheart, Scotty. But there's something else. I need a picture of a big, hard, hot, randy cock and I'm willing to make you that way if you'll be my model."

"You want to take a picture of my cock?" he exclaimed.

"No. Your erection."

"Why?"

Cassie held the champagne flute in her hand up to him. "Can't you figure it out?" she whispered.

Taking the long narrow glass from her fingers he twirled it by the stem in front of his face. "It's a cock," he marveled, "an erection!"

"A phallus everybody drinks out of," Cassie giggled, "every toast a blow-job."

"God!" Scotty exclaimed in wondrous admiration as the possibilities unfolded.

"I've got the graphics nearly done. All I need is this..." she laughed, giving Scotty's cock a gentle stroke with her fingers.

"Babe, I'm all yours," he offered grandly.

"Okay, Great! Make him hard while I set up."

"Make him hard!" Scotty gasped. "You want me to masturbate right in front of you?"

"Well sure. What's the big deal?" Cassie returned thinking of her afternoon of self-pleasuring with Connors, and her long masturbatory shoot with Bart and David. "I thought all you guys were into masturbation."

"Well I'm not. Not that way I mean."

"If I do it will you do it too?" Cassie teased. Scotty looked like he might. "Oh, I'll take care of you," she offered cranking up her camera and turning on the flood light. "You just lie down there and make yourself all comfy."

Scotty stretched out, his half-hardened cock now deflated to its customary proportions under all this business talk while Cassie focused and took her light-readings. "All right," she said as she slipped back onto the bed and drew herself to his side.

Outside her windows the rain pelted on the glass, the thunder rumbled out over the lake, and a flash of lightening creased the night sky. There were only two buttons that held her long full boxy top, so loose that the shapes of her breasts were all but lost in it, and her hands were nearly covered by the full cuffs. Scotty reached up undid the bottom button and Cassie undid the top one. In a second the top slid off her slim shoulders, she knelt naked before him and he stared transfixed by her beauty. She was even more incredibly desirable than he had ever imagined.

"Is this better than where we left off a week ago?" Cassie observed coyly.

"Now I know lightening can strike twice in the same place," Scotty croaked coming to her and the tips of his fingers moved softly over her nipples kneading her soft rosy plums until they began to firm, and then catching her paps between his fingers he played them into turgid sweet buds of sensation.

"That's all I need to make me want your cock," Cassie moaned leaning away from his hands and lifting his swollen penis in her fingers. She closed her mouth over him and a flicker of lightening stabbed across the windows. Instantly he was swelling, filling her mouth and her being with a knowing sensual erotic power as she brought him to a magnificent erection.

She was loath to leave him then all wet and shinning with her saliva. Her mouth craved to continue the massage, but her camera called. She swung off the bed, checked the view of Scotty's rigid erection and pinched the shutter cable. Another shot and she took the camera off the tripod and captured another angle.

Naked, she straddled his chest leaning down to shoot his erection from his belly. Her beautifully naked butt and the generous folds of her vulva between her buttocks hovered before his face while the caresses of his hands roamed over her cheeks and the sight firmed his phallus fully.

Gathering her luscious cheeks in his palms, his fingers sounding out the hollows at the sides of her buttocks, his thumbs searched the crevice between them. She sat up on his chest to shoot from above and he cupped her breasts, tingling her nipples so wildly that she could barely hold the camera still. She slithered down his body so she could shoot up between his legs and catch his erection rising over his balls. Naked she knelt between his legs and finished the scene.

"You've been a good boy, Scotty," Cassie whispered stretching above him as much to relieve her own sexual tension as to push her hair back from her face. It was a gorgeous movement in the display of her body "You've got a magnificent cock," she said. "What would you like to have me do to it?"

"Oh baby," Scotty groaned, "I want you to fuck it."

"How bout if I suck it instead?"

"Yeah! Yeah!" he muttered. "Anything!"

Leaning forward she began to lave his lobes with her tongue and he lifted boldly under her the luxuriant ministrations of her mouth. He stared into her face marveling not only at his wondrous good fortune and at the incredible beauty of her features, but also at her skill and the evident enjoyment she was taking in pleasuring him. All the months and hours they had worked together over those steaming graphics lay pent up in his loins at this instant. Had she known how rigid his organ had been all along while he hovered around her? He guessed she had by the way she was giving her mouth to him right now. He knew little of her private life, but whatever it was she had really learned to suck cock, or else she had a natural talent for it.

In fact that talent was now so evident, and his need was so pressing, that he knew he would never be able to hold out for very long before coming. She had him in her power and she knew it, but she was taking her time giving him as much pleasure as she could. Her sucks were long lascivious caresses, her kisses and nibbles powerful delights. And then when she began to masturbate her clit with her finger he could barely contain himself.

Cassie handled him knowingly, reading in his face the effects of her mouth and tongue upon his organ. At last when she had him moaning and groaning with passion she settled down to really serious sucking. Her mouth still carrying the memories of that oral orgy with Bart and David she gave Scotty every nuance of pleasure she could. In fact the thought of how much penis she'd had in her mouth in the last week, after such a long dry spell, served only to increase her pleasure in what she was doing. She began to lose herself in the act.

Scotty watched her hips begin a bump and grind while she massaged his organ to distraction. Her succulent little breasts lifted, swayed, and rolled, and her nipples peaked with excitement. The pleasure in her face was clear to him, and that along with the luxury of her beauty, while she pumped ever more maddeningly upon him, carried him to brink of abandon and then her finger began working ever more passionately over her clitoris.

Cassie read the powerful persuasion of her lusty acrobatics in the shivers of tension in Scotty's face so close to hers. The intensity of his pleasure fixed his eyes and clenched his teeth as she drove him relentlessly. Riding the rising tide of sensation she caught the wave of ecstasy herself. A surfer in this sea of pleasure on the long curling comber Cassie felt the great swirl of her own orgasm, summoned by her expert fingers, winding up from her deeps, fathoms of spasms swirled through her vagina and convulsed into an explosion of foam.

The wave crashed as Scotty climaxed and covered her face with his cum just as her own orgasm convulsed beneath her fingers. The undertow sucked at them, dragging them back out into the embrace of the surf and they floated in the ecstasy, until the tide ebbed and beached them in a doze of satisfaction.

"Just think Scotty," Cassie whispered when she roused at last and cuddled into his arms, "if the Champagne Campaign is a success you and I can do the whole Kama Sutra. After all research is part of our job isn't it?"

"Yeah, Cassie," Scotty sighed, "but if we do all thousand poses I'm going to need a research assistant."

"Boy or girl?" Cassie laughed.

*****