The Champagne Campaign Ch. 06

Story Info
Marvelous Margo.
4.1k words
4.55
7.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bank of leaded windows looked out over Lake Michigan and Cassie stood watching the lake heaving in the twilight, the surface rising and falling with the breath of its deeps so like the passions filling her bosom at the moment. The possibility of living in a place like this, of having a studio filled with everything she would need, and to have the time and the opportunity to realize her artistic aspirations made her breathless with desire.

But now there was this new wrinkle with Margo Visari, not only Leo Barbacchi's executive secretary but undoubtedly his mistress as well with her own kinky needs to be satisfied. And on the other hand there was of course Barbacchi himself, master of all this luxurious life style, and radiating such charm, sophistication, and manly attractiveness that it made her heart skip a beat just contemplating what it might be like to work for him.

'God,' Cassie groaned, 'what are you waiting for? For my nerve to come up to everything this position demands', she answered herself.

At that moment Margo swished back into the room her arms laden with dresses. "There..." she said expertly selecting a long rayon crinkle dress and holding it up to Cassie. "You wear this dress with this cropped boucle' jacket. What do you think?"

"I think I'm glad it's got the jacket," Cassie offered contemplating the way the thin soft moss- green clingy dress would reveal her breasts.

"Try it on," Margo replied with decision, herding Cassie into the bedroom and over to the bank of mirrors that served as closet doors.

Margo's hands rested on her shoulders turning her to the mirrors, and the glass threw their reflections back at them. When the woman's fingers began to slip the buttons Cassie watched the revelation of her bosom clad in the little lacy bra she had chosen for this day as Margo drew the blouse softly from her shoulders. They paused, Margo holding her there before the mirror studying the revelation of her breasts. Cassie felt the warmth of the woman's closeness down the length of her back, and Margo's arms closing about her waist while they studied each other in the glass.

The woman's beauty was statuesque and Cassie felt diminutive enfolded in Margo's ample charms, the woman a full head taller than herself, her body offering the ample curvaceous-ness of a Las Vegas showgirl in contrast to her own petite ripeness. For sure her own beauty certainly complimented Margo's, Cassie's artist's eye discerning a definite sensual delight in the contrasts between them if all of their charms were to be fully revealed, and suddenly the thought of their being naked together filled Cassie with a strange sense of satisfaction.

"We need to gussie you up a little more, dear" Margo whispered producing a wispy bra and panty set in a soft minty stretch lace from the pile beside her that should all but melt into invisibility under the dress, and then Cassie felt Margo's fingers unhooking her bra.

But Margo didn't simply let the brassier drop from Cassie's bosom, instead she cupped her hands under Cassie's breasts and stroked up over them lifting the bra and ended up holding Cassie's bare breasts softly in her hands. Cassie slumped back from the fondle, feeling and watching Margo's fingers curl up over her nipples and capture them between her thumbs and forefingers, the images of those caresses in the mirror before her transfixing Cassie to say nothing of the sensations suddenly spiraling out from her nipples.

Margo took her time luxuriating in sounding out the girl's pear-shaped little beauties with each hand, feeling her full firmness and the natural up-tilt that lifted her nipples into her fingers. She savored the lush perfection of Cassie's nipples, large in proportion to her breasts, and the way they responded to the gentle torture she was inflicting upon them.

Pulling at the girl's paps she felt them harden suddenly and to her satisfaction into buds of arousal. Maybe the girl wasn't faking it, maybe she was turning on after all. Happily she swirled over Cassie's areolas and felt the puffy-ness flatten out of them into rosy encircling wreaths of pleasure that elicited little gasps of excitement from the girl's lips.

"Drop your bra so we can look at your tits," Margo whispered her mouth finding that sensitive little hollow on Cassie's neck. A deep flush crimsoned the girl's cheeks as she flicked the straps from her slim shoulders and the garment fell from her hand to the floor, her gaze returning to the mirror and sight of her bare breasts fully in Margo's fondling hands.

The sensations from those exquisitely manicured fingers on her nipples were streaming through her now as Cassie rolled her head to take Margo's kiss fully on her neck and assess the sensations. The kiss was really nice, so sweet and sexy too. She glanced at their reflections in the mirror studying the expression on Margo's lovely face.

Reading the woman's need for a response from her Cassie floated her hands back to rest upon Margo's hips lifting her bare breasts even more firmly into this surprisingly delightful massage while she considered the prospect of being stripped totally naked by this gorgeous woman.

Cassie hardly dared to contemplate what might happen when her whole body was exposed to Margo's attentions. Shyness and confusion wrestled with that abiding curiosity of what it would be like to make love with another woman. And now the lure of this position at Atherton that might be hers if she could but quell her inhibitions and humor this woman a little bit, who was undoubtedly the key to Barbacchi's approval for sure, added to this suppressed inclination now surfacing quite intriguingly within her.

Wordlessly Margo arched her eyebrows expectantly and Cassie felt the woman's fingers at her waist pushing the button on her jeans through the hole. The tension of her garment faded as it slipped down over her hips and dropped to her ankles. Now she was virtually naked except for her lacy panties

"We don't want panty-lines under the dress do we Cassie?" Margo murmured and Cassie could only gasp at the sensations of the woman's hand working slowly beneath her panties and over her buttocks, the other hand moving below her belly to find the rise of her hairless mons, both hands working to shove the clingy little garment down to her crotch, and then caressing her sex and her buttocks until her panties joined her jeans at her ankles.

Turning her face up to Margo's she cuddled into the embrace, savoring the satisfactions in the woman's expressions focused on the beauties of her body now so utterly revealed to Margo's caressing hands and gaze, and a sudden warmth flooded Cassie's being.

Instantly Margo's finger found Cassie's clitoris and stroked it softly. Gasping Cassie felt her knees turn irresistibly out, her thighs open, and her pelvis lift instinctively into this oh so delicate and knowing massage. And when Margo whispered, "Give me your clit darling," Cassie obeyed. Lifting her arm, she slipped it behind Margo's neck to brace herself, clenched her teeth with need and pumped her clitoris up against that oh so knowing finger.

"Is this what you want me to do?" Cassie gasped working her sex into those ever more satisfying caresses while they both gazed at the sight in the mirrors before them. Margo's hand came to Cassie's chin turning her mouth to hers, her other hand working even more insistently over Cassie's labial lips, and now suddenly this was no longer just surrender to the woman's demands but rather a delightful complicity with her desires that they both felt in the passionate kiss of their mouths closing together.

"You are such a beautiful girl, Cassie," Margo whispered into the kiss. "I love to watch you move like that. It really feels good to you doesn't it? I can tell."

Stretching and writhing now with more than just obedience to the woman's needs Cassie tightened her arm behind Margo's neck and slid her hand into the woman's deep soft glossy tresses. Now those oh so familiar sensations were flowing so demandingly from under Margo's fingers so delicately and expertly massaging Cassie's clitoris and her nipples. And the sight of her own nakedness captured against Margo's clothed body had an utterly erotic twist of its own.

She knew enough about lesbians to realize that she was the femme counterpart to Margo butch presence no matter how gorgeously feminine Margo was in reality, and the woman wanted surrender, a surrender Cassie now felt compelled to make to those familiar sensations spreading up from her loins to mingle with excitement descending from her nipples. There was a certain deliciousness as well in letting this gorgeously sophisticated woman seduce her, and even in being forced to succumb by the circumstances of this outrageous interview to Margo's advances. Everything was now beyond her will to resist.

Margo turned Cassie to the revelation of her naked back and buttocks in the mirrors. The woman's hands slid down Cassie's back, cupping her buttocks and lifting the girl's loins into the needy warmth of her thigh pressed between Cassie's legs. Margo's eyes gauged the open-mouthed limpid surrender in Cassie's face her hands exploring the girl's buttocks and the depths between them. She lowered her mouth to Cassie's and their kiss was so long, sexy and satisfying that Cassie slid her naked loins over Margo's fulsome thigh, nestling her sex into its inviting warmth, pumping her hips and pulsing her clitoris over its shape.

Delighted with Cassie's impulse Margo sighed with satisfaction. "I want to feel you on my bare leg like that."

Cassie nodded complicitly lifting her fingers to the buttons on Margo's cardigan. The woman shed her leggings, slipping them down in one smooth graceful movement that exposed the long ample curvaceous ness of her legs. The three buttons holding the long sleeved bulky cardigan slipped rapidly under Cassie's fingers and fell from Margo's shoulders; underneath she was wearing a white tee with high-cut briefs and the smile that crossed Margo's lips as she lifted the tee was definitely the best of runway teases.

The golden body that Margo then revealed at full stretch offered all the sumptuous perfection of the living lingerie mannequin. Cassie had studied lots of naked women in her life-classes, and aside from her professional interest in appraising Margo's shapes she felt a sudden emotion of pure longing for the beauty of Margo's body. "You're a professional model aren't you?" Cassie observed.

"I used to be," Margo nodded turning to view their naked reflections side by side in the mirrors. "Among other things."

"Like what?" Cassie asked with an arch of her eyebrows.

"I was a Las Vegas show-girl and a dancer."

"I knew it!" Cassie enthused. "What else? How did you meet Mr. Barbacchi?"

"I met him in Vegas when I was dancing. He haunted the shows I was in, sent me flowers and his card, and said he wanted to interview me for a film he was producing."

"Really?" Cassie gasped. "Does he make films too?"

"Oh yes, Cassie, indeed he does," Margo laughed pulling the girl back into her embrace, "Very special films for a very limited audience."

"He makes porno films!" Cassie exclaimed.

"He prefers to see his productions as intense erotica to be viewed only by those who appreciate all the subtleties he puts into them. His works are for a select group known as The Atherton Connoisseurs," Margo smiled into the mirrors while her hands sought Cassie's breasts and began to tease them again.

"You're gorgeous, Margo. It's no wonder he wanted you in his films," Cassie sighed, her gaze devouring Margo's long flowing sumptuous curves accented by her breasts so perfectly proportioned to her figure, which was not really voluptuous. There was a long sleek slim curvaceous-ness in the woman's figure that harmonized with the petite sumptuousness that Cassie's saw in her own body.

"We make a pretty pair don't we Cassie?" Margo said smiling into the mirrors.

The difference in their ages held a certain erotic quality of its own too, and it was then that Cassie began to suspect what Leo Barbacchi and his mistress might want from her; what Margo had meant by her "suitability" for this position. If she wanted the job she would have not only to produce lesbian art and experience the sexual intimacies of women loving women, but also offer her girlishness to their satisfactions.

Margo had said that she looked like a teenager and her nubile nakedness next to the woman's lusciously curvaceous nudity certainly heightened the effect of perhaps sisters making love, or even the suggestion of a gorgeous mother and delightful daughter? Was Barbacchi into making lesbian incest movies for his Atherton Connoisseurs?

Wordlessly Cassie allowed herself to be caressed, feeling a tumbling cascade of sensations from the kisses now on her neck. And then Margo turned Cassie's face to hers and placed such a long passionate kiss upon her lips that it left Cassie gasping for breath. The softness of the woman's naked breasts against her own and the mingling of their nipples sent surges of sensation coursing across her back and down into her loins rousing a chord of response in her clitoris.

"You've never had an experience like this have you, Cassie?" Margo offered quietly. "Haven't you ever wanted to kiss any of the beautiful women modeling for you?"

"I've kissed lots of women but we had our clothes on," Cassie returned breathlessly into the embrace of Margo's nakedness with hers, their bodies melting together, breasts caressing breasts, arms enfolding each other delightfully, mouths mingling tenderly and as they parted Margo observed:

"How can you truly paint a woman without touching her, without knowing the feel of her breasts in your hands, the slope of her buttocks, the curves of her legs, and all the rest of those marvelous delights of her sex under your fingers? You only see the surface of another being if you deny yourself the knowledge of touching.

Cassie stared soberly, silently, up at Margo's face as the woman's hand turned softly beneath her own and captured it. "Here", Margo intoned drawing Cassie's hand to her belly and placing it palm down upon her skin. She was as firm and resilient under Cassie's fingers as she looked.

"You must work out," Cassie murmured, her fingers probing over the long curves of the woman's tummy. "You have such a gorgeous body with your long slim legs, that sexy butt, prefect tits, and all the rest of you," Cassie whispered her hands exploring that delightful inventory, her memory embracing all those other gorgeous young women who had posed naked for her while her fingers held a brush instead of those luscious breasts that she now sensed she truthfully craved.

"You feel so good to me," Margo sighed into her ear.

"You feel wonderful to me," Cassie whispered, a host of new sensations spreading through her body. Margo seemed to know just how to stroke her with her graceful slim hands. It felt so different from the men who had fondled her, so knowing, so femininely gentle and strangely satisfying that when Margo's hand captured Cassie's hand and slid it slowly down her own belly to find the fullness of her sex and press Cassie's fingers into the crease between her petals Cassie welcomed the plea with a delight utterly new and intriguing.

Now all the intimacies of Margo's sex were hers to explore, to feel the woman's tumescent lips spreading under the probe of her finger finding the entrance to Margo's vagina. Carefully Cassie circled the opening, her finger gently probing into its depths to discover a vagina, unlike her own, fully receptive to penetration but deep, taut and tight.

How many cocks other than Barbacchi's had filled it to satisfaction she wondered? How many women's tongues had worked its way into that resilient embrace? Their eyes met and Cassie read the utter delight she was giving to Margo with her explorations. Their mouths met and Margo's tongue slipped within Cassie's mouth exploring her lips, inside her cheeks, and tangling excitedly with her tongue. Clearly Margo was offering an appetizer of what it would be like when she would explore Cassie's vulva with a complete cascade of cunnilingus.

Cassie gasped and fell more completely into the play with Margo's clitoris a synergy of mounting excitement flowing between them. Aside from the arousal now surging within Cassie there was something utterly captivating in Margo's attentions to her. That this woman, so sophisticated and gorgeous, was obviously so attracted to her Cassie found ever more gratifying as this new and delightful excitement overcame her.

Gazing up into Margo's lovely eyes to read the effect Cassie let her fingers begin that passionate massage of her own clitoris that always brought her to orgasm, a favor that she was simultaneously bestowing on Margo's erect little organ.

Studying Cassie's hands Margo felt the girl falling ever more willingly into her spell. The girl's inexperience was melting gratifyingly into something much more than mere complicity. "Let me make you come. I want to play with your clit while you make me come," Margo whispered.

"If I please you, you can have me anyway you want me," Cassie cried pulling back and opening her thighs to the massage of Margo's finger over her clitoris.

"Watch in the mirror," Margo said her fingers stroking over Cassie's mons and down to her labia. Fascinated Cassie watched her petals being spread by Margo's fingers while the woman's thumb massaged her clit into throbbing rigidity rousing echoes of her sessions with Conners, Bart and David. But these sensations were somehow utterly different and incredibly satisfying.

"God, Margo you really know how to do it," Cassie gasped with delight, her whole cunt coming alive with arousal. Now she couldn't resist making coital movements against Margo's hand with her vulva and she began to circle her pelvis under Margo's busy hand. The woman's fingers were working magic on her clitoris, stimulating her to return the favor with a passion.

"I can't believe we are doing this to each other but I'm so close to coming I wont let you stop until I do," Cassie gasped.

For an answer Margo began to kiss Cassie's neck and run her tongue up under her ear, licking, caressing, and nibbling there until the sensations were flooding down into Cassie's breasts and Margo was following them with her mouth.

"For a girl who isn't a lesbian, you sure know how to sex me up," Margo laughed passionately.

"I'm just glad I please you. Just tell me what you want to do to me," Cassie gasped.

"I want to make love to that hot swollen cunt of yours with my mouth," Margo intoned passionately.

"All right, if you want to have me like that I'm yours, but you have to use your tongue, you can't finger-fuck me. I'm a vaginal virgin and I have to stay that way," Cassie whispered as Margo knelt to the girl's thighs.

"Spread your pussy lips with your fingers so I can lick your pink," Margo instructed, and when Cassie opened herself she felt Margo's tongue slide between her labia and work its way down to her vaginal opening, probe its tightness and lick back and forth between her petals all the way up to her clitoris where it flipped passionately up and down upon her pearly bud.

Cassie groaned with delight, her hands capturing Margo's head. Her fingers slid eagerly into the woman's lush auburn tresses and stroked softly over them savoring the movements of Margo's mouth upon her vulva. She stared down in delighted disbelief at Margo's beautiful face so busily engaged upon her sex, leaning back so she could see the way the woman's tongue lapped at her labia, the way her eager eyes fixed upon her petals, the way Margo drew back at times to study the effect of her caresses and the eagerness with which she resumed her feast.

12